666 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 666.

Quotes About 666

Enjoy collection of 17 666 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 666. Righ click to see and save pictures of 666 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

if you're 555,
them I'm 666 ~ Slipknot
666 quotes by Slipknot
The number of the devil is not 666.
That is only his area code, his number is unlisted. ~ David Javerbaum
666 quotes by David Javerbaum
Never prayed to God, I prayed to Gotti, that's right it's wicked, that's life I live it. Ain't askin' for forgiveness for my sins. I gotta get my soul right, I gotta get these Devils out my life. Lord forgive him, He got them dark forces in. connected to the high power. 666. I can introduce you to evil. ~ Jay-Z
666 quotes by Jay-Z
Call my cell." He whipped out a card and passed it over. "Here's my number." I didn't bother to look at it. "I'm guessing 666- 6666." "Oh, right. As if that number weren't snatched up decades ago. ~ Rob Thurman
666 quotes by Rob Thurman
I stand on the corner of the block slinging
amethyst rocks. Drinkin 40's of mother
earth's private nectar stock. Dodgin cops.
'Cause Five-O be the 666 and I need a fix
of that purple rain. The type of shit that
drives membranes insane. Oh yeah, I'm in
the fast lane. Snorting candy yams. That free
my body and soul and send me like Shazaam!
Never question who I am. God knows.
And I know God, personally. In fact, he
lets me call him me. I be one with rain
and stars and things, with dancing feet
and watermelon wings. I bring the
sunshine and the moon. And wind blows
my tune. ~ Saul Williams
666 quotes by Saul Williams
In the front was a man he knew only as "Samson," a big man that from all appearances was a former juice head gym rat with exquisitely defined muscles, stripped to the waist and carrying a huge nine foot cross hewn from raw timber and held together with nails and twine. Behind him in a rough line were the flagellates: five men also stripped to the waist, holding various chains, heavy corded ropes, and one with what looked like a leather whip from the S&M sex shop. They beat their backs as they slowly walked down the center of the street. ~ Joseph M. Chiron
666 quotes by Joseph M. Chiron
Every man & woman is a star.. the only way to deal with the ignorant is to bring them to the knowledge of their starry heritage.

The Khabs is in the Khu, not the Khu in the Khabs ~ Little Sunshine 666
666 quotes by Little Sunshine 666
The water beneath the Temple was both actual and metaphorical, existing as springs and streams, as spiritual energy, and as a symbol of the receptive or lunar aspect of nature.

The meaning of that principle is too wide and elusive for it to be given any one name, so in the terminology of ancient science it was given a number, 1,080. Its polar opposite, the positive, solar force in the universe, was also referred to as a number 666.

These two numbers, which have an approximate golden-section relationship of 1:1.62, were at the root of the alchemical formula that expressed the supreme purpose of the Temple. Its polar opposite, the positive, solar force in the universe, was also referred to as a number 666. Not merely was it used to generate energy from fusion of atmospheric and terrestrial currents, but it also served to combine in harmony all the correspondences of those forces on every level of creation. ~ John Michell
666 quotes by John Michell
When we start letting people into our gated community, we lavish attention on them since they're one of the few. We go out of our way to make our newly minted friend feel special. But if we notice that they're not returning our attention with the same amount of care, we feel taken for granted.

Next comes the small conversations like, I know you didn't mean to do this on purpose, but you hurt my feelings doing these things and not doing these as stipulated in Addendum 1, 3, 4a and 666. Those small conversations become more frequent.

We feel better being so generous in our forgiveness of our friends' little foibles, but our friends are wondering how many more Addendums there are. Friends start treading lightly so the don't break another Rule that's part of our value system. They can only be themselves as long it doesn't break our rules. Is it any wonder our friends choose to move on to less restrictive relationships? ~ Corin
666 quotes by Corin
Accounting Software In UAE

AREED IT Services deliver best accounting software for tally which is the most commonly used in UAE. That software offers multiple benefits for your business like faster accounting, mistake-free taxation and reduced costs.

+971 02 666 5155 /+971 055 550 5182

P.O. Box 34562, Al Wahda, Abudhabi,
Opposite to Grand Millennium Hotel,
BMCE Bank Building, Mezzanine Floor ~ AREED IT Services
666 quotes by AREED IT Services
A large machine was brought into an office. The beast put his mark on it, and his voice came out of it. There was also a "big brother" machine that could see into homes and businesses. Only a single machine of this type existed, and it belonged to the beast. The part of the machine that was located in the homes of the people was invisible to the naked eye, but it could and did report to the beast every move the people made. I watched as the beast turned his throne around and faced toward me. On his forehead was the number 666. ~ Mary K. Baxter
666 quotes by Mary K. Baxter
I know that some are always studying the meaning of the fourth toe of the right foot of some beast in prophecy and have never used either foot to go and bring men to Christ. I do not know who the 666 is in Revelation but I know the world is sick, sick, sick and the best way to speed the Lord's return is to win more souls for Him. ~ Vance Havner
666 quotes by Vance Havner
When people inexplicably dissapeared into thin air, it was usually because they had a new zip code. Something like 666 ~ Jennifer L. Armentrout
666 quotes by Jennifer L. Armentrout
From this moment on, nothing is what it seems. You're not a human being, you're a character- and filmmakers are doing everything in their power to kill you even now.
Supernatural powers and curses are real, and numbers like 666 and 237 can kill you just as easily as a butch knife.
Log cabins are slaughterhouses, cornstalks are antennas for evil, and aliens never, ever come in peace. ~ Seth Grahame-Smith
666 quotes by Seth Grahame-Smith
Don't tell me to leave-you leave. If Obama, if Clinton, if Mittens Romney, if Rick Santorum, if Neutered Gingrich, if Herman '999 666' Cain, if Michelle Bachmann, if Sarah Palin, if Harry Reid-if any of these people want to tell me to leave because I don't believe their BS, come over and we can talk. You want to go man-to-man with me? We could go at it. Don't send one of your flunkies. ~ Gerald Celente
666 quotes by Gerald Celente
666 HOW TO JOIN ILLUMINATI SECRET SOCIETY FOR MONEY.

Get Rich Quick Join 666 now.

JOIN THE BROTHERHOOD
Money, Power, Fame and Love.
For those who are interested in making money, every good thing comes with money, comes with extra effort. All u need do is a "Spiritual work" and every wicked power delaying your progress wants clear and good things will come to you like, money, favour from people, open doors, business breakthrough, good job.

Note: It's not a child's play, it's for those who are desperate and ready to make a change in their life.

We are seeki¬ng that speci¬al wisdo¬m and knowl¬edge that would set us free from the bonda¬ge to dull and drear¬y every¬day life, while stren¬gthen¬ing us in body, mind and spiri¬t, and bring-ing us the mater¬ial rewar¬ds of wealt¬h, love, and succe¬ss. The Karis¬hika Broth¬erhoo¬d is a true broth¬erhoo¬d of secre¬t knowl¬edge and power¬. Me¬mber s¬hip into our frate¬rnity is free and norma¬lly throu¬gh a thoro¬ugh scree¬ning. We are here to liber¬ate those who need wealt¬h, riche¬s, power¬, prosp¬erity¬, prote¬ction and succe¬ss in all ramif¬icati¬on. Broth¬erhoo¬d offer¬s all initi¬ate membe¬rs growt¬h, wealt¬h, fame, power¬, prosp¬erity and succe¬ss in all areas of heart desir¬es. We don't deman¬d human sacri¬fice, the use of any human parts or early perso¬nal death as a preco¬nditi¬on for you to becom¬e our membe¬r. W¬ant to join occul¬t in Switzerland how can I join secre¬t so ~ Adam Silvera
666 quotes by Adam Silvera
Western Union Telegram

To: Jehova Yahweh
Care: Celestial Hotel (Suite #666)
Presidential Tier, Paradise

Dear God;
This is to inform you that your current position as diety is herewith
terminated due to gross incompetence STOP Your check will be mailed STOP
Please do not use me for a reference

Respectfully,
Malaclypse the Younger/Omnibenevolent Polyfather
POEE High Priest ~ Malaclypse The Younger