227 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 227.

Quotes About 227

Enjoy collection of 14 227 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 227. Righ click to see and save pictures of 227 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

But it doesn't matter now. It's like an umbrella in the middle of a rainstorm after you're already wet. It's exactly what you need, what you want, but it's come too late. ~ Rebecca Serle
227 quotes by Rebecca Serle
She slept deeply, but as usual, she did not dream. It had been months; none of them was dreaming anymore. [p. 227] ~ Anne Lamott
227 quotes by Anne Lamott
When I got '227' and broke out from the rest of the cast, I became a workaholic, and I was very lonely. ~ Jackee Harry
227 quotes by Jackee Harry
You see, Firestar? I am even more powerful than Starclan, for I have changed the clans in the forest from four to two ... -The Darkest Hour, Page 227 ~ Erin Hunter
227 quotes by Erin Hunter
And once I was in college, about - maybe the end of my first semester of my sophomore year, I realized that college just was not my jam and that I felt like I was learning more when is actually on set. And I think a lot of that had to do with - I was working while I was in college. I was on "227," so I didn't get a chance to really be immersed in the culture of my school. ~ Regina King
227 quotes by Regina King
There is this book, Destroy All the Cars. It's about how caring about something deeply can also make you hate the world, because the world can be really disappointing. But don't worry
it's also funny, too. Because that's how you get through all the disappointment, right? You have to find it all funny. ~ David Levithan
227 quotes by David Levithan
There is no theoretical reason to expect evolutionary lineages to increase in complexity with time, and no empirical evidence that they do so. Nevertheless, eukaryotic cells are more complex than prokaryotic ones, animals and plants are more complex than protists, and so on. This increase in complexity may have been achieved as a result of a series of major evolutionary transitions. These involved changes in the way information is stored and transmitted.
[The major evolutionary transitions, Nature 374, 227 - 232 (16 March 1994)] ~ John Maynard Smith
227 quotes by John Maynard Smith
People look at me and say I've got it all,
But when you're standing at the top you've got
A log, long way yo fall
And tell me if i do
Can i depend on you?
Will you be the man
Who will catch me if you can?
'Cause I'm fallin' hard
I'm fallin' fast
And i gotta know
If it's gonna last.
You're the one i need
To teach me to believe ~ Carolee Dean
227 quotes by Carolee Dean
The great ages did not perhaps produce much more talent than ours,' [T.S.] Eliot wrote. 'But less talent was wasted. ~ Jonah Lehrer
227 quotes by Jonah Lehrer
Only real true friends will tell you when your face is dirty,
Others will either pamper, avoid or laugh at you certainly.
[227] - 4 (Thoughts) ~ Munindra Misra
227 quotes by Munindra Misra
Tristan Mack Wilds: One of the conversations from Ed that I remember the absolute most, it was during my audition. We've had deep, intellectual conversations and we've had ones where he'll say a few words that will stick with you for the rest of your life. This is one of the joints that stick with you for the rest of your life. I was in the middle of auditions, and i twas kind of the last audition for the character of Michael ... Ed pulled me out. He's kind of sitting there, kind of just thinking. He said, 'Less is more. Remember that for the rest of your life. ... The less you do, the more everybody will feel it. Because we're so prone to seeing so much. With acting, with life, whatever. W'ere so prone to seeing so much more more. But when there's less, the mystery behind it, it leaves people guessing. It feels so much more. (227) ~ Jonathan Abrams
227 quotes by Jonathan Abrams
I've seen few things more depressing than the end-of-season Giants-Padres series in 2001 in which Barry Bonds hit his 68th homer of the year while a .227-hitting, rapidly fossilizing Rickey Henderson staggered like a delirious marathoner toward 3,000 hits. ~ Stephen Rodrick
227 quotes by Stephen Rodrick
When managers explain what their plan is without giving the reasons for it, people wonder what the "real" agenda is. There may be no hidden agenda, but you've succeeded in implying that there is one. Discussing the thought processes behind solutions aims the focus on the solutions, not on second-guessing. When we are honest, people know it. ~ Ed Catmull
227 quotes by Ed Catmull
6There is power in the house of the righteous,[226] But the house of the wicked Is filled with trouble, No matter how much money they have. 7When wisdom speaks Revelation-knowledge is released,[227] ~ Brian Simmons
227 quotes by Brian Simmons
Pedagogy Quotes «
» Elizabethan Quotes