2012 Super Bowl Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 2012 Super Bowl.

Quotes About 2012 Super Bowl

Enjoy collection of 35 2012 Super Bowl quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 2012 Super Bowl. Righ click to see and save pictures of 2012 Super Bowl quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Anyone who thinks women talk too much has never sat through a six hour Super Bowl pre-game show. ~ Nora Barry
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Nora Barry
I would have loved to have played for Joe Gibbs. Look at his record of winning three Super Bowls. ~ John Elway
2012 Super Bowl quotes by John Elway
I think the talent is there to get to Super Bowl 5. ~ Aaron Rodgers
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Aaron Rodgers
We're all brought up to believe that the best players show up in the biggest games, and what bigger game than the Super Bowl? I've just been blessed and very lucky to have two of my best games on that stage. ~ Justin Tuck
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Justin Tuck
It's not a playoff game, it's like the Super Bowl. ... This is going to be a blood bath out there. I know they're going to be ready to play. This is going to be a physical game. I'm sure that I'm going to be ready and I know my boys are going to be ready to back it up. ~ Jason Pierre-Paul
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Jason Pierre-Paul
We'll always be grateful for the love we've received from all of our fans and supporters, and for winning a Super Bowl, i'll always be proud to say I played for the Baltimore Ravens. ~ Ray Rice
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Ray Rice
Let's be honest: I just want a Super Bowl ring. ~ Kate Mara
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Kate Mara
Andrew Luck, if he gets to his first Super Bowl and he wins that Super Bowl, that means he won on the road every game except for that first playoff game. He went and beat Peyton Manning ... Then that means he went and beat Tom Brady ... Then he would either have to beat Aaron Rodgers or the Seattle Seahawks. That's a pretty tough hill to climb. If he does that, he's just solidified himself in that conversation as an elite quarterback. ~ Charles Woodson
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Charles Woodson
Over a 10-season stretch from 1967 to 1976, eight Super Bowl champions either were the Raiders or had to beat the Raiders in the playoffs. The Jets, the Kansas City Chiefs, the Baltimore Colts, Miami, the Steelers each of the first two times ... we all had to deal with the Raiders. ~ Joe Greene
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Joe Greene
It felt like I'd been playing second-string football for a long time, when, suddenly, I was playing in the Super Bowl. Even when 'Basic Instinct' was a hit, I still felt like I was running with that ball toward the end zone. It took awhile for me to realize that I was already in the end zone with the ball down and the crowd screaming on its feet. ~ Sharon Stone
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Sharon Stone
With a few exceptions, the media have phrased the past five months as a contest of wills between Bush and Saddam Hussein, not as a moment of deragement between two armed madmen willing to order their young to slaughter each other. Analysis -endless analysis- has been offered about the two men's tactics, as if they were coaches preparing for the Super Bowl. ~ Colman McCarthy
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Colman McCarthy
We want to win. The Raider fans deserve it. The Raider players deserve it, even my organization deserves it. You have to win and you have to win with a vision for the Super Bowl. That's our passion here. ~ Al Davis
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Al Davis
Do you know what happens after you lose the Super Bowl? The world ends. It just stops. ~ Joe Kapp
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Joe Kapp
That was a terrible Super Bowl, I have to say. I mean you got the big Peyton Manning walk off into the sunset win, but what a shnoozo. ~ Billy Corgan
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Billy Corgan
The Super Bowl is a game. Life is for real. What I went through helped me get to where I am today. I won't forget. I can't forget. Because a man who forgets his past sometimes loses his soul and forgets where to go in the future. ~ Junior Seau
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Junior Seau
I'm working hard every day to attain all of my goals. Winning the Super Bowl is obviously at the top of that list. ~ Chad Ochocinco
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Chad Ochocinco
I don't want records. I want a Super Bowl ring. ~ Randy Moss
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Randy Moss
You should never say 'D'Brickashaw' and 'bust' in the same sentence. You should never even think that. It should be D'Brickashaw, Pro Bowl, D'Brickashaw, Jets, Super Bowl. ~ D'Brickashaw Ferguson
2012 Super Bowl quotes by D'Brickashaw Ferguson
I'm looking forward to making a Super Bowl run in Atlanta every year. ~ Tony Gonzalez
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Tony Gonzalez
We called them the Nine-to-Fivers. They lived in accordance with nature, waking and sleeping with the cycle of the sun. Mealtimes, business hours, the world conformed to their schedule. The best markets, the A-list concerts, the street fairs, the banner festivities were on Saturdays and Sundays. They sold out movies, art openings, ceramics classes. They had evenings to waste. The watched the Super Bowl, they watched the Oscars, they made reservations for dinner because they ate dinner at a normal time. They brunched, ruthlessly, and read the Sunday Times on Sundays. They moved in crowds that reinforced their citizenship: crowded museums, crowded subways, crowded bars, the city teeming with extras for the movie they starred in.

They were dining, shopping, consuming, unwinding, expanding while we were working, diminishing, being absorbed into their scenery. That is why we -- the Industry People -- got so greedy when the Nine-to-Fivers went to bed. ~ Stephanie Danler
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Stephanie Danler
You can always argue you're never good enough until you win the Super Bowl. And even then, you're going to lose players, and you're not good enough then, either. ~ Jeffrey Lurie
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Jeffrey Lurie
I could never leave Las Vegas. I can't really afford New York or Los Angeles. I love this town. We don't have that much. We have the Runnin' Rebels and boxer Floyd Mayweather. When Mayweather fights, it's good for the whole city. It's like the Super Bowl out here. ~ Chumlee
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Chumlee
It's a big deal. ABC and MNF are a big part of NFL history, and it's going to end with the Super Bowl (on ABC). You can't say you're not looking forward to it . ~ John Madden
2012 Super Bowl quotes by John Madden
If the Super Bowl is the ultimate game, how come there is another one next year? ~ Duane Thomas
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Duane Thomas
The way corporate media likes to portray America is as a homogenous whole that high-five's each other at the Super Bowl. But what we have is a grotesque disparity between the rich and poor that is only getting wider. ~ Tom Morello
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Tom Morello
And for me to have my name mentioned among some of the Super Bowl MVPs that played in the Super Bowl, words can't describe it. It's totally a dream come true. ~ Hines Ward
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Hines Ward
too. -In the Jets Super Bowl III win over the Colts, Matt Snell would put together the first 100 yard rushing game in Super Bowl history when he carried the ball 30 times for 121 yards and a touchdown. -Singer Aaron Neville was the first person to sing the national anthem at two different Super Bowls. He first did it at Super Bowl XXIV in New Orleans and then did it again at Super Bowl XL in Detroit. -Quarterback Joe Namath won the MVP Award of Super Bowl III without even throwing a touchdown pass. -At one point in Super Bowl XLI the Colts called eight straight rushing plays and all of them were hand offs to running back Dominic Rhodes. --Cowboys running back Duane Thomas was the ~ Mark Peters
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Mark Peters
Well you always want to play against the best. That's what you're going to get in the Super Bowl. To go against guys like Peyton Manning and Tom Brady who I have tons of respect for; I watch their games, I study their games, I try to learn from them. It gets you excited, but hopefully not too excited. Just focus on the game. Then when my career is done then I can look back at it. ~ Russell Wilson
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Russell Wilson
There were never a lot of attacks on my work. We were building more parks than were ever built in the city, building more recreation centers, fixing more streets. We had national events, the Super Bowl, the (Major League Baseball) All-Star game, Final Four. We built seven hotels. The city hadn't built a hotel in 20 or more years. ~ Kwame Kilpatrick
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Kwame Kilpatrick
I'm really close with Dave Coulier and his wife Melissa. My family and I go over there for barbeques, for dinners, Super Bowl parties. ~ Jodie Sweetin
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Jodie Sweetin
I was fortunate enough to win a Super Bowl before retiring, and in fact I retired immediately after winning the Super Bowl. I went out on top, and intend to come out of the Guinness Pro Challenge on top, too. ~ Jerome Bettis
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Jerome Bettis
I'm over it. You strive to win a Super Bowl and you do everything you can to get there. But being in the Hall of Fame, you never play for that honor. It's incredible. ~ Dan Fouts
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Dan Fouts
Chess and you taking a picture of me reading Slaughterhouse-Five, telling me I'd need proof someday because nobody in Creek View would ever believe I had actually read a goddamn book, let alone five. Talking about God and why there's evil in the world and bitching because the Steelers won the Super Bowl. Camp Leatherneck, me not missing home at all and you missing it like crazy, always talking about going to college and how when you had leave you were gonna marry Hannah. And you wanted kids, and I said I didn't because people like me, we just end up disappointing one another and I'd probably be like my dad, and you told me I had to get over it, get over my dad and my mom and how screwed up everything is because you said, Josh, you're gonna have it all. I know it. You're gonna have it all. And for the first time, I'm almost believing that. ~ Heather Demetrios
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Heather Demetrios
You know, the Super Bowl is so fresh that every single commercial is even on, you know, some next-level entertainment. ~ Will.i.am
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Will.i.am
I'm the only man with a Dallas Cowboys Super Bowl ring who doesn't wear it. I'm a Green Bay Packer. ~ Herb Adderley
2012 Super Bowl quotes by Herb Adderley
Happy 4th Month Anniversary Quotes «
» Asomugha Rumors Quotes