347 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 347.

Quotes About 347

Enjoy collection of 10 347 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 347. Righ click to see and save pictures of 347 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

They deem him their worst enemy who tells them the truth. -Plato, philosopher (427-347 BCE) ~ Plato
347 quotes by Plato
The restaurant, Bongiorno's, was bad and didn't know it. Everything was presented with a passive-aggressive flourish, as though we probably weren't savvy enough to appreciate the oregano-heavy garlic bread, the individual bowls for olive pits, the starched napkins stuffed into our wineglasses, or the waiter's strained enunciation of a long list of specials. ~ Jonathan Lethem
347 quotes by Jonathan Lethem
And then to end up with a total of 347 wins, averaging 10 regular season wins for 33 years and the best winning percentage, and I'm very proud of this, of any professional team from 1970 to 1996. ~ Don Shula
347 quotes by Don Shula
Hell's a-coming and we all gotta learn to play the blues. (347) ~ Jonathan Maberry
347 quotes by Jonathan Maberry
Great brand, no resume - no problem. Great resume, no brand? Welcome to position #347 of the stack of five hundred equally great resumes ~ Michael Ellsberg
347 quotes by Michael Ellsberg
If things are really overwhelming and you need to talk, you can give me a call at 347-273-2044. ~ Eugene Mirman
347 quotes by Eugene Mirman
The 347 wins is the thing I'm most proud of. Nobody's even close to it. ~ Don Shula
347 quotes by Don Shula
Got to love men. Kissed the hell out of me yesterday, swim-stalked me on the beach this morning, and now couldn't even look up when I entered the room.

Eve, Jaymin (2014-01-15). First World (A Walker Saga Book 1) (p. 347). . Kindle Edition. ~ Jaymin Eve
347 quotes by Jaymin Eve
And it is also immaterial that the intrusion was in aid of law enforcement. Experience should teach us to be most on our guard to protect liberty when the Government's purposes are beneficent. Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious encroachment by men of zeal, well meaning but without understanding. Olmstead v. United States, 277 U.S. 438 (1928) (Brandeis, J., dissenting), overruled by Katz v. United States, 389 U.S. 347 (1967). ~ Louis D. Brandeis
347 quotes by Louis D. Brandeis
A man who lost three sons at various times in his life wrote about grief in The View from a Hearse: I was sitting, torn by grief. Someone came and talked to me of God's dealings, of why it happened, of hope beyond the grave. He talked constantly, he said things I knew were true. I was unmoved, except to wish he'd go away. He finally did. Another came and sat beside me. He didn't talk. He didn't ask leading questions. He just sat beside me for an hour or more, listened when I said something, answered briefly, prayed simply, left. I was moved. I was comforted. I hated to see him go.347 ~ Timothy Keller
347 quotes by Timothy Keller
344 Quotes «
» Restaurants Quotes