268 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 268.

Quotes About 268

Enjoy collection of 13 268 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 268. Righ click to see and save pictures of 268 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Most major domestic programs got more money this year, and they're used to reflect the priorities of the upcoming year. One good example is, the Secret Service is getting $268 extra dollars because it's a presidential election year and the agency's going to be under more demands. ~ Susan Davis
268 quotes by Susan Davis
Back when Aislyn was a teenager, she often thought of her mother as dull. Since then Aislyn has come to understand that women sometimes have to pretend to be dull so that the men around them can feel sharper. ~ N.K. Jemisin
268 quotes by N.K. Jemisin
The tears I gratified him with were fake ones. Ones that set off my green eyes the way diamonds set off emeralds. And it worked. If you dazzled a man with green eyes, he will be so hypnotized that he won't notice there is someone inside the eyes spying on him. – Vida Winters Page 268 ~ Diane Setterfield
268 quotes by Diane Setterfield
Ironically, the same church gathering that had denounced Paul of Samosata back in 268 had explicitly condemned the term homoousios, which that earlier council had regarded as one of Paul's heretical innovations. In 268, the church dismissed the word as heretical nonsense; sixty years later, it was the watchword for unifying orthodoxy. ~ Philip Jenkins
268 quotes by Philip Jenkins
Fear of poverty. Scholars have said that nurturing this fear is tantamount to harboring a negative opinion about God, the Exalted, who has revealed, "Satan threatens you with poverty, and he commands you to immorality. But God promises you His forgiveness and bounty" (QUR'AN , 2:268). ~ Hamza Yusuf
268 quotes by Hamza Yusuf
I tis hopeless to try to convert some borders into seams. Expressways and their ramps are examples. Moreover, even in the case of large parks, campuses or waterfronts, the barrier effects can likely be overcome well only along portions of perimeters. ~ Jane Jacobs
268 quotes by Jane Jacobs
There have been only 268 of the past 3,421 years free of war. ~ Will Durant
268 quotes by Will Durant
Here's the thing. I don't think you're in love with her, not all the way. If you were, I think you would seem more certain about it. More jazzed. You wouldn't hug me the way we hug, and say the things you say to me. You definitely wouldn't have kissed me the other day the way you did. I'm not saying you're in love with me. I'm just saying that whatever this thing is you feel toward me, this thing we're both too scared to mention, I don't think it could exist if you were head over heels in live with Hope. And if that's the case, if youre not head over heels in love with her, you shouldnt marry her.
P.268 ~ Jonathan Tropper
268 quotes by Jonathan Tropper
[G]rowing into your future with health and grace and beauty doesn't have to take all your time. It rather requires a dedication to caring for yourself as if you were rare and precious, which you are, and regarding all life around you as equally so, which it is. (267-268) ~ Victoria Moran
268 quotes by Victoria Moran
Horace, when you get older, try to avoid being saddled with an apprentice. Not only are they a damned nuisance, but apparently they constantly feel the need to get the better of their masters. They're bad enough when they're learning. But when they graduate, they become unbearable. [The Kings of Clonmel Pg.268] ~ John Flanagan
268 quotes by John Flanagan
Until I have learned how to express myself as a human, I will not consider speaking as a god. ~ Michael Walterich
268 quotes by Michael Walterich
Of the past 3,400 years, humans have been entirely at peace for 268 of them, or just 8 percent of recorded history. ~ Chris Hedges
268 quotes by Chris Hedges
Oh, I hate him,' she said, and I noticed a flush of colour come into her cheeks and the manner in which the fingers of her left hand dug into her palm, as if she wanted something to take away the pain. 'I absolutely detest him. Afterwards, I didn't feel very much at all for a week or two. I suppose I was in shock. But then the fury rose and it hasn't subsided since. Sometimes I find it difficult to control. I think it was around the time that everyone stopped asking me whether I was all right, when lives went back to how they had been before. Had he been in Dublin I might well have gone over there, broken down his door and stabbed him as he slept. Fortunately for him, he was in Madagascar with his lepers.' (p. 268) ~ John Boyne
268 quotes by John Boyne
Bola C3 B1o Quotes «
» 27 28 Quotes