237 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 237.

Quotes About 237

Enjoy collection of 15 237 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 237. Righ click to see and save pictures of 237 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Who am I to tell her who to love? My job just to love her good and true myself. P. 237 ~ Alice Walker
237 quotes by Alice Walker
Tehol collected his cup and carefully sniffed. Then he frowned at his manservant.
Who shrugged. "We don't have no herbs, master. I had to improvise."
"With what? Sheep hide?"
Bugg's brows rose. "Very close indeed. I had some leftover wool."
"The yellow or the grey?"
"The grey."
"Well, that's alright, then." He sipped. "Smooth."
"Yes, it would be."
"We're not poisoning ourselves, are we?" – MT 237 ~ Steven Erikson
237 quotes by Steven Erikson
So when introverts assume the observer role, as when they write novels, or contemplate unified field theory- or fall quiet at dinner parties- they're not demonstrating a failure or a lack of energy. They're simply doing what they're constitutionally suited for (237). ~ Susan Cain
237 quotes by Susan Cain
In 1965, in Reed v. Van Hoven, a court determined (237 F.Supp. 48. W.D.Mich. 1965.) that it was permissible for students to pray over their lunch at school so long as no one knew they were praying - that is, they couldn't say words or move their lips, but they could pray only if no one knew about it! ~ David Barton
237 quotes by David Barton
She was right. The purebred girls were making mistakes on purpose, in order to give us an advantage. 'King me,' I growled, out of turn. 'I say king me!' and Felicity meekly complied. Beulah pretended not to mind when we got frustrated with the oblique, fussy movement from square to square and shredded the board to ribbons. I felt sorry for them. I wondered what it would be like to be bred in captivity, and always homesick for a dimly sensed forest, the trees you've never seen. ~ Karen Russell
237 quotes by Karen Russell
Yes, I felt very small. The typewriter seemed larger than a piano, I was less than a molecule. What could I do? I drank more.
-pg 237 ~ Albert Sanchez Pinol
237 quotes by Albert Sanchez Pinol
Bye, Rue," I whisper. I press the three middle fingers of my left hand against my lips and hold the out in her direction. ~ Suzanna Collins
237 quotes by Suzanna Collins
they must create the environment for action. In June 1967 Robert Kennedy said,
"Few will have the greatness to bend history itself. But each of us can work to
change a small portion of events. And in the total of all those acts, will be written
the history of this generation" (p. 237). ~ Daniel P. Modaff
237 quotes by Daniel P. Modaff
I don't know what the hell I'm doing here. I'm 237 years old, I should be collecting social security. ~ Woody Allen
237 quotes by Woody Allen
From this moment on, nothing is what it seems. You're not a human being, you're a character- and filmmakers are doing everything in their power to kill you even now.
Supernatural powers and curses are real, and numbers like 666 and 237 can kill you just as easily as a butch knife.
Log cabins are slaughterhouses, cornstalks are antennas for evil, and aliens never, ever come in peace. ~ Seth Grahame-Smith
237 quotes by Seth Grahame-Smith
I think that both parties should declare the debt limit as a political weapon of mass destruction which can't be used. I mean, it is silly to have a country that has 237 years building up its reputation and then have people threaten to tear it down because they're not getting some other matter. ~ Warren Buffett
237 quotes by Warren Buffett
237. - No one should be praised for his goodness if he has not strength enough to be wicked. All other goodness is but too often an idleness or powerlessness of will. ~ Francois De La Rochefoucauld
237 quotes by Francois De La Rochefoucauld
Relativistic twins? When one looks at the paths that Newton and Einstein followed while pursuing their theories of gravity, one is struck by the many similarities: the unexplained data on orbits, the sudden insight about falling objects, the need for a new mathematics, the calculational difficulties, the retroactive agreements, the controversy, the problem-plagued expeditions, and the final triumph and acclaim.. Both men had worked in the same eccentric and lonely way, divorced from other scientists, armed with a great feeling of self-reliance while struggling with new concepts and difficult mathematics, and both produced earth-shaking results. One can't help but wonder if these two greatest of scientists, born 237 years apart, were "relativistically related", conceived as twins in some ethereal plane in a far-off galaxy and sent to earth to solve a matter of some gravity. ~ Rodney A. Brooks
237 quotes by Rodney A. Brooks
‏@BretEastonEllis 31 Mar
After watching the delirious Room 237 I realized that the worst thing happening to movies was the empowerment of the viewer via technology. ~ Bret Easton Ellis
237 quotes by Bret Easton Ellis
In the twelve months from June, 1940, to June, 1941, our civilian casualties were 43,381 killed and 50,856 seriously injured, a total of 94,237. Except for ~ Winston S. Churchill
237 quotes by Winston S. Churchill
Vengeance Quotes «
» Homesick Quotes