7 Dias Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 7 Dias.

Quotes About 7 Dias

Enjoy collection of 20 7 Dias quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 7 Dias. Righ click to see and save pictures of 7 Dias quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Except when the freedom is one you don't choose to grant," Memeki said, more loudly this time. She was shaking herself all over, struggling to stand stright again. "You hold our hope with one claw and take it away with her other! I may be weak and doomed soon to die, but I will die as an I, not just one more nameless scarp of shell to be thrown out into the sucking mud! No matter how little a time it lasts, I will be what all these are" -she looked around at Kit and Ponch and Nita and the others-"selves unto themselves and being what matters to each other! Such a life, even a breath's worth of it, is better than anything you've ever given me!" Memeki was trembling again, but with passion with determinatin, desperate and doomed. She took a stem toward the dias, and another, her claw lifted not in that old gesture of submission, but in one more like a warrior's threat. "I will be what the Voice said I was, the Hesper I will be the Aeon of Light, the Power that made a different choice from yours. I will be the Star that did not fall, no matter how little a time the light lasts! ~ Diane Duane
7 Dias quotes by Diane Duane
I think a lot of our team commitment is a silent understanding that each one of us has poured our life into what we're doing. ~ Claire Carver-Dias
7 Dias quotes by Claire Carver-Dias
The older you get, the longer ago everything happened.

- Jason's Fifth Law ~ Jason Dias
7 Dias quotes by Jason Dias
Isn't it what life is about, after all? A series of images that pass us by like towns as you cross along a long road? Then suddenly, a scenario stands and we know that image, that moment and all the feelings connected to it will remain alive no matter what? ~ Angélica Calheiros - Nove Dias Para Amar
7 Dias quotes by Angélica Calheiros - Nove Dias Para Amar
We're really endless in a way. If time goes on forever, then any way you divide it is also forever. A tenth of infinity is infinity. It's only us that think the time is gone. It isn't. We're still there. Still at our wedding. Still on honeymoon. All the good times are still happening. Even in the middle of the bad times to come, we'll still be together. Forever, in a way. ~ Jason Dias
If integrity is doing the right thing when nobody is watching, and there is never a private moment, integrity becomes impossible. What are we left with? ~ Jason Dias
That which does not kill us often makes us wish it had.

- Jason's First law ~ Jason Dias
No drugs here, no manipulation of neurotransmitters that leaves our worldly problems unattended. And no talking cures because explicit insight is not needed. All that is required is courage: the courage to encounter discomfort and stay with it long enough to be changed by it, strengthened. ~ Jason Dias
The older you get, the younger everybody else looks.

- Jason's Second law ~ Jason Dias
The memorability of a fact is inversely proportional to its usefulness.

- Jason's Third Law ~ Jason Dias
The runner knows something the rest of us are busy forgetting: to get stronger, you have to go on until you are uncomfortable, and then go on a while longer. It is in that place where discomfort happens but activity is still possible that growth and development happen. ~ Jason Dias
Bright lamplight bounced off golden varnished wood. The suddenly vivid colors of scarves, hats, hair and faces after the gray-green gloom they'd been immersed in all morning dazzled them. The solid warmth of the coal-fired range, dry and hot, pressed against them from the front as the lingering damp embedded in their backs brought forth a final, convulsive shiver. The sights and smells of rich food and aromatic coffee hit them, no longer just a hope in their hollow stomachs. This made them all as if drunk with good fortune and delighted them with sheer, physical pleasure. ~ Antonio Dias
7 Dias quotes by Antonio Dias
I am very careful about who I choose to build memories with. Some of them might last a lifetime. ~ Angélica Calheiros
7 Dias quotes by Angélica Calheiros
REBEL
by Tatyana Dias
I have the might of separating the fight between darkness and light.
With ashes that surpasses my sight, crime in time slashes, isolating my rights.
I speak with my eyes, and visualize with my mind.
I'm on a quest that has left me possessed and stressed 'cause I envy the blessed and pity the depressed.
You can whip me, strip me, crucify me to a cross; my imagination within my deepest destination will not fall! ~ Susane Colasanti
7 Dias quotes by Susane Colasanti
Set goals for things you can control. In my case, I can't control the marks from the judges, but I can control how I train every day, and I can control my performance. ~ Claire Carver-Dias
7 Dias quotes by Claire Carver-Dias
... and what happens slowly comes to life, unfolding in front of me like those reels of film of test dummies in cars being slowly smashed against a wall. I want to stop what is going to happen, but at the same time realise that it has already taken place. And that is, I think, the structure of tragedy. ~ Dexter Dias
7 Dias quotes by Dexter Dias
Our parents are the worst for us, the most difficult to endure, precisely because they have the most intentions towards us. Hopes, dreams, needs for relationship. Acknowledgement. ~ Jason Dias
Lying there in bed, dangling in a zone somewhere between sleep and consciousness, he was overcome by a strange feeling: that he was losing control of his life, and for the first time in recent years was unsure of the direction it was taking him. Carl Dias reflects on life in RACING WITH THE RAIN ~ Ken Puddicombe
7 Dias quotes by Ken Puddicombe
Titanic started a voyage through history when it sailed away. One century later, there is still no port at sight. ~ Marina Tavares Dias
7 Dias quotes by Marina Tavares Dias
To anyone who had been there since the beginning it probably seemed even in December or January that the revolutionary period was ending; but when one came straight from England the aspect of Barcelona was something startling and overwhelming. It was the first time that I had ever been in a town where the working class was in the saddle. Practically every building of any size had been seized by the workers and was draped with red flags or with the red and black flag of the Anarchists; every wall was scrawled with the hammer and sickle and with the initials of the revolutionary parties; almost every church had been gutted and its images burnt. Churches here and there were being systematically demolished by gangs of workman. Every shop and cafe had an inscription saying that it had been collectivised;
even the bootblacks had been collectivized and their boxes painted red and black. Waiters and shop-walkers looked you in the
face and treated you as an equal. Servile and even ceremonial forms of speech had temporarily disappeared. Nobody said
'Sen~or' or 'Don' ort even 'Usted'; everyone called everyone else 'Comrade' or 'Thou', and said 'Salud!' instead of 'Buenos
dias'. Tipping had been forbidden by law since the time of Primo de Rivera; almost my first experience was receiving a lecture
from a hotel manager for trying to tip a lift-boy. There were no private motor-cars, they had all been commandeered, and the
trams and taxis and much of the other t ~ George Orwell
7 Dias quotes by George Orwell
Durkan Seattle Quotes «
» Dustin Diamond Screech Quotes