4 Fakes Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 4 Fakes.

Quotes About 4 Fakes

Enjoy collection of 39 4 Fakes quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 4 Fakes. Righ click to see and save pictures of 4 Fakes quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

They say real girls ain't never perfect, perfect girls ain't never real. ~ Drake
4 Fakes quotes by Drake
Multiple Personality Disorder - MPD - is not a game. It's not "acting" to impress anyone. Trust me, survivors do not receive positive attention for being multiple. Anyone who fakes it would be setting themselves up for a lot of rejection. ~ Margaret Smith
4 Fakes quotes by Margaret Smith
I feel like everyone fakes who they really are, when deep down we're all equal amounts of screwed up. Some of ~ Colleen Hoover
4 Fakes quotes by Colleen Hoover
Any diploma issued in the fields of Theology or Divinity isn't worth the paper it's printed on, especially the PhD. Someone who holds a doctorate in Theology or Divinity won't be given the time of day by a real academic. They are posers. Fakes. Academic frauds. ~ Al Stefanelli
4 Fakes quotes by Al Stefanelli
All the blogs, Facebook, Twitter are made by people who want to show their own private affairs at the price of making fakes, to try to appear such as they are not, to construct another personality, which is a veritable loss of identity. ~ Umberto Eco
4 Fakes quotes by Umberto Eco
In truth, she had claim to no nationality. Her papers were all forgeries, and her accents -all except one, in her first language, which was not of human origin- were all fakes. ~ Laini Taylor
4 Fakes quotes by Laini Taylor
Real is hard to find, and sometimes harder to differentiate. Fakes is acceptable by many, because its takes a lot of strength and courage to be real and more to stay REAL. ~ Annelise Lords
4 Fakes quotes by Annelise Lords
Shot fakes and ball fakes work. No one uses more than Wisconsin. It's amazing how many people don't use them ~ Bo Ryan
4 Fakes quotes by Bo Ryan
This too to remember. If a man writes clearly enough any one can see if he fakes. If he mystifies to avoid a straight statement, which is very different from breaking so-called rules of syntax or grammar to make an efffect which can be obtained in no other way, the writer takes a longer time to be known as a fake and other writers who are afflicted by the same necessity will praise him in their own defense. True mysticism should not be confused with incompetence in writing which seeks to mystify where there is no mystery but is really only the necessity to fake to cover lack of knowledge or the inability to state clearly. Mysticism implies a mystery and there are many mysteries; but incompetence is not one of them; nor is overwritten journalism made literature by the injection of a false epic qulaity. Remember this too: all bad writers are in love with the epic. ~ Ernest Hemingway,
4 Fakes quotes by Ernest Hemingway,
I thought Oliver was trying hard before, but now I realize it's quite the opposite
he doesn't try, he just is, makes up his mind and doesn't check if it's going to work for his image or come off wrong. Since the rest of us are being so self-aware, his presence seems calculated. No one can possibly be that breezy, saying what he thinks, feeling what he feels. I can see why people don't like him for this very reason
it's so much easier to call him a poser.
Because if he's the real deal, then that makes the rest of us fakes. ~ Lindsey Leavitt
4 Fakes quotes by Lindsey Leavitt
Only the fakes survive. ~ John Lydon
4 Fakes quotes by John Lydon
The truth about people is that there are more fakes than originals. ~ Saleem Sharma
4 Fakes quotes by Saleem Sharma
In attempting to explain F For Fake's state-side failure, it has occurred to me that perhaps the subject matter was at least partially to blame, and that this country is so blissfully enslaved by the notion of the special sanctity of the expert that an overtly anti-expert film was bound to go too much against the national grain. ~ Orson Welles
4 Fakes quotes by Orson Welles
To be connected with the church is to be associated with scoundrels, warmongers, fakes, child-molesters, murderers, adulterers, and hypocrites of every description. It also, at the same time, identifies you with saints and the finest persons of heroic soul within every time, country, race, and gender. To be a member of the church is to carry the mantle of both the worst sin and the finest heroism of soul ... because the church always looks exactly as it looked at the original crucifixion, God hung among thieves. ~ Ronald Rolheiser
4 Fakes quotes by Ronald Rolheiser
The powers that be no longer have to stifle information. They can now overload us with so much of it, there's no way to know what's factual or not. The ability to be an informed public is only going to worsen with advancing deep fake technology.

Incriminating audio and video will hold even less weight than it already does. A government doesn't have to lie to its people or censor its enemies when no one believes a thing to begin with.

We're entering the Post-Information Age. ~ J. Andrew Schrecker
4 Fakes quotes by J. Andrew Schrecker
Of course I'm a fake. We're all fakes on this whole world, pretending to be something we're not. We are not just bodies walking around, not just atoms, molecules. We are unkillable, undestroyable ideas of the IS, no matter how much we believe otherwise. ~ Richard Bach
4 Fakes quotes by Richard Bach
Our works in stone, in paint, in print, are spared, some of them, for a few decades or a millennium or two, but everything must finally fall in war, or wear away into the ultimate and universal ash - the triumphs, the frauds, the treasures and the fakes. A fact of life: we're going to die. "Be of good heart," cry the dead artists out of the living past. "Our songs will all be silenced, but what of it? Go on singing." Maybe a man's name doesn't matter all that much. ~ Orson Welles
4 Fakes quotes by Orson Welles
Not necessarily reputation, rank, societal position or status,but the happiness and enjoyment that a person pretends or fakes to derive with his possessed money or wealth or both make largely others jealous and envious of him. ~ Anuj
4 Fakes quotes by Anuj
Well, is true. I did know. Because if possible to paint fakes that look like that? Las Vegas would be the most beautiful city in the history of earth! ~ Donna Tartt
4 Fakes quotes by Donna Tartt
There are six elements of gravitas critical to leadership: grace under fire, decisiveness, emotional intelligence and the ability to read a room, integrity and authenticity (people don't like fakes), a vision that inspires others, and a stellar reputation. ~ Sylvia Ann Hewlett
4 Fakes quotes by Sylvia Ann Hewlett
The younger generation can smell fakes - Authenticity trumps cool. ~ Craig Groeschel
4 Fakes quotes by Craig Groeschel
The emphasis on original, individual work in the past years has done a great deal to produce a crop of eccentric fakes and has carried art away from the stream of tradition. Tradition is our heritage of knowledge and experience. We can't get along without it. ~ John French Sloan
4 Fakes quotes by John French Sloan
Ware the man who fakes a limp. ~ Stephen King
4 Fakes quotes by Stephen King
How many secrets you can save?
How many tears you can endure?
How many fakes smiles can give?
When all you want is tell the truth,
shed all tears saved
and stop giving false smiles. ~ Kat Unda
4 Fakes quotes by Kat Unda
It's easy to smile just to make other people feel better. But when a person fakes happy, it has edges. Regular people may not see, but the people who count, they can see the edges and the lines where your smile ends and the real you, the sadness (me) or the anger (Grandma) begins. ~ Heidi W. Durrow
4 Fakes quotes by Heidi W. Durrow
The blogosphere is real, and it can be really harsh on fakes ... so, if you're a phoney, you're going to get your bell rung. ~ Jason Calacanis
4 Fakes quotes by Jason Calacanis
They're the fakes... Those who travel to exotic places, but never walk the streets or meet the people. Preferring instead their cosy interiors of buses, hotels and holiday bars. That's how Harry sees them. A backpacker is never a part of their breed. ~ Harry Whitewolf
4 Fakes quotes by Harry Whitewolf
When you see the genuine, you don't deal with the fakes anymore. ~ Nima Davani
4 Fakes quotes by Nima Davani
All Satan's Apples Have Worms. I do not deny that the Devil has some pretty apples; I just say that all of them are fakes and that after you bite into them, you will find they have worms. All Satan's apples have worms. ~ John R. Rice
4 Fakes quotes by John R. Rice
I remember exiting the birth canal and suddenly I was in a film. But you are never really in charge of that. The movie came out about five or six months ago in America. It was Miramax in the States and Disney here [fakes falling asleep]. What happened. I love working for Disney, not Walt specifically because he couldn't be more dead, but the company is fantastic ~ Ryan Reynolds
4 Fakes quotes by Ryan Reynolds
Why didn't you guys dress up?" Lindsey asks.
"We did." Calliope cracks her first smile. "we're dressed as twins."
Lindsey grins back. "Hmm, I see it now. Fraternal or identical?"
"You'd be surprised how many people ask," Cricket says.
"What do you tell them?" Lindsey asks.
"That I have a penis."
Oh God. My cheeks burn as they all burst into laughter. Think about something else, Dolores. ANYTHING else. Cucumbers, Bananas, Zucchini. AHHHH! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. I turn my face away from them as Calliope fakes a yakking sound. ~ Stephanie Perkins
4 Fakes quotes by Stephanie Perkins
Nobody but the dead know whether all these things people talk about are worth dying for or not. And the dead can't talk. So the words about noble deaths and sacred blood and honor and such are all put into dead lips by grave robbers and fakes who have no right to speak for the dead. If a man says death before dishonor he is either a fool or a liar because he doesn't know what death is. He isn't able to judge. He only knows about living. He doesn't know anything about dying. ~ Dalton Trumbo
4 Fakes quotes by Dalton Trumbo
I was in the land of fakes and frauds and phonies - I felt like saying "Howdy cousin," to everybody who walked by. ~ Gary Reilly
4 Fakes quotes by Gary Reilly
Conspiracies and all the theories of conspiracy are a part of the canon of fakes. And I'm involved, in all of my writings, the theoretical ones as well as the novels, with the production of fakes. ~ Umberto Eco
4 Fakes quotes by Umberto Eco
I'm open to the gifts of the Spirit. The real healings are so beautiful I hate to see it blasphemed by fakes who merchandise the gifts. ~ Richard Rossi
4 Fakes quotes by Richard Rossi
THIS SHOP IS HAUNTED by the ghosts
Of all great literature, in hosts;
We sell no fakes or trashes.
Lovers of books are welcome here,
No clerks will babble in your ear,
Please smoke
but don't drop ashes!
Browse as long as you like.
Prices of all books plainly marked.
If you want to ask questions, you'll find the proprietor
where the tobacco smoke is thickest.
We pay cash for books.
We have what you want, though you may not know you want it.
Malnutrition of the reading faculty is a serious thing.
Let us prescribe for you.
By R. & H. MIFFLIN, ~ Christopher Morley
4 Fakes quotes by Christopher Morley
I have no desire for others to take it on themselves to analyze my thoughts. I am without thoughts. I have never, not even once, acted on the basis of any doctrine or philosophy.I am convinced that those people whom the world considers good and respects are all liars and fakes. I do not trust the world. ~ Osamu Dazai
4 Fakes quotes by Osamu Dazai
Van sealed the letter, found his Thunderbolt pistol in the place he had visualized, introduced one cartridge into the magazine, and translated it into its chamber. Then, standing before a closet mirror, he put the automatic to his head, at the point of the pterion, and pressed the comfortably concaved trigger. Nothing happened - or perhaps everything happened, and his destiny simply forked at that instant, as it probably does sometimes at night, especially in a strange bed, at stages of great happiness or great desolation, when we happen to die in our sleep, but continue our normal existence, with no perceptible break in the fakes serialization, on the following, neatly prepared morning, with a spurious past discreetly but firmly attached behind. ~ Vladimir Nabokov
4 Fakes quotes by Vladimir Nabokov
These guys are fakes. All they've got on their minds is impressing the new girls with the big words they're so proud of, while sticking their hanse up their skirts. And when they graduate,they cut their hair short and march off to work for Mitsubishi or IBM or Fuji Bank. They marry pretty wives who've never read Marx and have kids they give fancy names to that are enough to make you puke. Smash what educational-industrial complex? Don't make me laugh! ~ Haruki Murakami
4 Fakes quotes by Haruki Murakami
Nuit Quotes «
» 4 Tendencies Quotes