201 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 201.

Quotes About 201

Enjoy collection of 13 201 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 201. Righ click to see and save pictures of 201 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

I will always find myself a prisoner to the divine sublimity of the Eucharist itself. (201) ~ Pat Conroy
201 quotes by Pat Conroy
201. - He who thinks he has the power to content the world greatly deceives himself, but he who thinks that the world cannot be content with him deceives himself yet more. ~ Francois De La Rochefoucauld
201 quotes by Francois De La Rochefoucauld
Tabitha nods all throughout my sentences when I'm speaking to her, says "Right" after practically every single word, and even more annoyingly tries to finish my sentences for me, or join in with my last few words. The really annoying thing is that she always gets it wrong. She never fully catches the gist of what I'm saying, so I have to keep repeating the sentence while she keeps trying to guess what my last words will be. One of these days I'll just say "I'm a tramp" as my last words and she'll have to say that.
Ahern, Cecelia (2005-02-01). Love, Rosie (pp. 200-201). Hachette Books. Kindle Edition. ~ Cecelia Ahern
201 quotes by Cecelia Ahern
I think both Protestants and Catholics have killed the woman for the sake of the mother. (Rubem Alves, p. 201) ~ Mev Puleo
201 quotes by Mev Puleo
President John F. Kennedy's Cigars
On February 7, 1962, President Kennedy announced to his staff that he needed some help finding as many of the prestigious Cuban Petit Upmann cigars as possible. He let it be known that he would like to have 1,000 of these cigars by the next morning. Being the President of the United States, his wish was granted when, on the morning of February 8th, his Press Secretary Pierre Salinger came in and deposited 1,200 cigars on Kennedy's desk. Smiling, Kennedy opened his desk, took out a document and signed it, banning importation of all Cuban-made products into the United States. Some years later when asked about that moment, Salinger said that there were actually 1,201 cigars. ~ Hank Bracker
201 quotes by Hank Bracker
201. What would you do with your time if money were of no concern? ~ Lisa McKay
201 quotes by Lisa McKay
Rilke wrote: 'These trees are magnificent, but even more magnificent is the sublime and moving space between them, as though with their growth it too increased. ~ Gaston Bachelard
201 quotes by Gaston Bachelard
Padre Blazon was almost shouting by this time, and I had to hush him. People in the restaurant were staring, and one or two of the ladies of devout appearance were heaving their bosoms indignantly. He swept the room with the wild eyes of a conspirator in a melodrama and dropped his voice to a hiss. Fragments of food, ejected from his mouth by this jet, flew about the table. [p.201] ~ Robertson Davies
201 quotes by Robertson Davies
But I don't like it, okay? I don't like how everything is changing. It's like when you're a kid, you think that things like the holidays are meant to show you how things always stay the same, how you have the same celebration year after year, and that's why it's so special. But the older you get, the more you realize that, yes, there are all these things that link you to the past, and you're using the same words and singing the same songs that have always been there for you, but each time, things have shifted, and you have to deal with that shift. Because maybe you don't notice it every single day. Maybe it's only on days like today that you notice it a lot. And I know I'm supposed to be able to deal with that, but I'm not sure I can deal with that.--David Levithan (p. 201 in galley) ~ David Levithan
201 quotes by David Levithan
I want to ski down Mount Cho Oyu in the Himalayas when I am 85, descending from a height of 8,201 meters. ~ Yuichiro Miura
201 quotes by Yuichiro Miura
(For awhile there I was trying to remember the chain of events that precisely landed me doing this activity in this place on this planet at this time but couldn't…. That was scary. I am just *existing* at times, having dropped all extraneous ruminations as to how or why. It seems natural to be on the bus smiling as the two Hindu women chat away while we share butter crackers and look at the rice paddies in the valley below. Goats scatter as the bus slams to a creep. Doesn't everyone do this?)

from wordpress blog:
http://joeniemczura.wordpress.com/201... ~ Joe Niemczura
201 quotes by Joe Niemczura
He felt safe with what he had confided. It was the same with Queenie. You could say things in the car and know she had tucked them somewhere safe among her thoughts, and that she would not judge him for them, or hold it against him in years to come. He supposed that was what friendship was, and regretted all the years he had spent without it."
p. 201 ~ Rachel Joyce
201 quotes by Rachel Joyce
विपद: सन्तु ता: शश्वत्तत्र तत्र जगद्गुरो।
भवतो दर्शनं यत्स्यादपुनर्भवदर्शनम्॥८॥
Master of Universe I pray for calamities,
So I do remember You ever constantly,
Remembering You means freedom be,
From cycle of births and death finally.
- 201 - ~ Munindra Misra
201 quotes by Munindra Misra
Xix Century Poetry Quotes «
» Rilke Quotes