187 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 187.

Quotes About 187

Enjoy collection of 16 187 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 187. Righ click to see and save pictures of 187 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

A casting director who'd cast me in 'Assassins' sent a video to Kevin Reynolds, the director, and Mel Gibson, whose company is producing '187.' Then I went in and auditioned, and a few hours later, they called me. ~ Kelly Rowan
187 quotes by Kelly Rowan
I will go on adventuring, changing, opening my mind & my eyes, refusing to be stamped & stereotyped. The thing is to free ones self; to let it find its dimensions, not be impeded. (Diary 4: 187) ~ Thomas C. Caramagno
187 quotes by Thomas C. Caramagno
Exhibit 6.2 Cost of $1,000 in Monthly Lifetime Annuity Income, Starting at Age 65 Year Male Female 2004 $157,432 $167,818 2005 $157,255 $167,817 2006 $151,700 $161,363 2007 $151,524 $160,966 2008 $147,953 $155,843 2009 $156,500 $165,502 2010 $170,116 $178,410 2011 $174,828 $182,952 2012 $187,008 $195,216 2013 $183,728 $191,571 Average $163,804 $172,746 Source: CANNEX Financial Exchanges for non-COLA-adjusted qualified annuity income with a 10-year guarantee for California. ~ Moshe A. Milevsky
187 quotes by Moshe A. Milevsky
SELFHOOD AND DISSOCIATION
The patient with DID or dissociative disorder not otherwise specified (DDNOS) has used their capacity to psychologically remove themselves from repetitive and inescapable traumas in order to survive that which could easily lead to suicide or psychosis, and in order to eke some growth in what is an unsafe, frequently contradictory and emotionally barren environment.

For a child dependent on a caregiver who also abuses her, the only way to maintain the attachment is to block information about the abuse from the mental mechanisms that control attachment and attachment behaviour.10 Thus, childhood abuse is more likely to be forgotten or otherwise made inaccessible if the abuse is perpetuated by a parent or other trusted caregiver.

In the dissociative individual, 'there is no uniting self which can remember to forget'. Rather than use repression to avoid traumatizing memories, he/she resorts to alterations in the self 'as a central and coherent organization of experience. . . DID involves not just an alteration in content but, crucially, a change in the very structure of consciousness and the self' (p. 187).29 There may be multiple representations of the self and of others.

Middleton, Warwick. "Owning the past, claiming the present: perspectives on the treatment of dissociative patients." Australasian Psychiatry 13.1 (2005): 40-49. ~ Warwick Middleton
187 quotes by Warwick Middleton
I have a different proposition.'
'I'm all ears.'
'You leave here without any competitions, races or shouting. Of your own accord, without being forced.'
'You can shove such a proposition a d'yeabl aep arse. ~ Andrzej Sapkowski
187 quotes by Andrzej Sapkowski
The California proposition [Prop. 187] is one I would agree with. That's the easiest way to put it. ~ Bob Dole
187 quotes by Bob Dole
Our scars make us who we are: let's wear them proudly and throw this shame aside because it was never ours to bear'

"Tell me you're sorry, Daddy" (P:187) ~ Caryn Walker
187 quotes by Caryn Walker
She is afraid, and yet she wants the priest to see inside her and accept the monsters that wrap around the secret, pure part of her--the part she managed to save, miraculously, that so many of us have lost. she knows the monsters are there and yet wants to be seen. ~ Rene Denfeld
187 quotes by Rene Denfeld
I have figured for you the distance between the horns of a dilemma, night and day, and A and Z. I have computed how far is Up, how long it takes to get Away, and what becomes of Gone. I have discovered the length of the sea serpent, the price of priceless, and the square of the hippopotamus. I know where you are when you are at Sixes and Sevens, how much Is you have to have to make an Are, and how many birds you can catch with the salt in the ocean - 187,796,132, if it would interest you. ~ James Thurber
187 quotes by James Thurber
As Carl Jung once said, 'When an inner situation is not made conscious, it appears outside as fate.' When our boys become adults, we become their inner situation. We become inner voices they often hear in their work, relationships and spiritual practice. ~ Michael Gurian
187 quotes by Michael Gurian
The person of the therapist is the converting catalyst, not his order or credo, not his spatial location in the room, not his exquisitely chosen words or denominational silences. So long as the rules of a therapeutic system do not hinder limbic transmission - a critical caveat - they remain inconsequential, neocortical distractions. The dispensable trappings of dogma may determine what a therapist thinks he is doing, what he talks about when he talks about therapy, but the agent of change is who he is. (187) ~ Thomas Lewis
187 quotes by Thomas Lewis
In writing about Red Guard activists during the Cultural Revolution, Anita Chan has observed that the "playing of a role in China was more than a sociological abstraction. Role-playing involved literal play-acting: a conscious assumption of the mannerisms and ways of speaking appropriate to the activist status and role."187 ~ Perry Link
187 quotes by Perry Link
While it is true that many people simply can't afford to pay more for food, either in money or time or both, many more of us can. After all, just in the last decade or two we've somehow found the time in the day to spend several hours on the internet and the money in the budget not only to pay for broadband service, but to cover a second phone bill and a new monthly bill for television, formerly free. For the majority of Americans, spending more for better food is less a matter of ability than priority. p.187 ~ Michael Pollan
187 quotes by Michael Pollan
Outside, in the hallway, my mother stopped. She pressed both hands to her chest, closed her eyes, and said under her breath, 'It's so bitter.'
'What, Mama?'
'Old age.' [p. 187] ~ Siri Hustvedt
187 quotes by Siri Hustvedt
Seeing your past - or a person from your - can for me at least be physically painful. I'm overwhelmed by a melancholic ache - and I want the past back, not matter the cost. It doesn't matter that it won't come back; that it never even actually existed as I remember it - I want it back. I want things to be like they were, or like I remember them having been: Whole. But she doesn't remind me of the past, for some reason, she feels present tense ~ John Green
187 quotes by John Green
181. (The) Society for the Promotion of Elfish Welfare 182. Two Sickles 183. Hats and Socks for the House Elves 184. Dumbledore's Army 185. A Fake Galleon 186. Confundus 187. Cormac McLaggen 188. Professor Slughorn's 189. Charms 190. Ron View the questions for this section ~ Chris Peacock
187 quotes by Chris Peacock
Vanity Quotes «
» 1871 Quotes