166 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 166.

Quotes About 166

Enjoy collection of 16 166 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 166. Righ click to see and save pictures of 166 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

I tilt my head sideways so I can look him straight on. "What firsts have we already passed?" "The easy ones. First hug, first date, first fight, first time we slept together, although I wasn't the one sleeping . Now we barely have any left. First kiss. First time to sleep together when we're both actually awake. First marriage. First kid. We're done after that. Our lives will become mundane and boring and I'll have to divorce you and marry a wife who's twenty years younger than me so I can have a lot more firsts and you'll be stuck raising the kids." He cups my cheek in his hand and smiles at me. "So you see, babe? I'm only doing this for your benefit. The longer I wait to kiss you, the longer it'll be before I'm forced to leave you high and dry."
Hoover, Colleen (2012-12-18). Hopeless (pp. 165-166). Colleen Hoover. Kindle Edition. ~ Colleen Hoover
166 quotes by Colleen Hoover
One particular aspect of the civic republican tradition that obviously caught Mr. Zapatero's attention was the eyeball test to which Pettit had drawn attention in his book (1997, 166; see also chapter 2 in this volume). According to this test you enjoy freedom in relation to others - to a particular other or to others as represented in a group or in a government - only insofar as you can look them in the eye, without fear or deference, with a shared consciousness of this equal status. ~ Jose Luis Marti
166 quotes by Jose Luis Marti
I would rather insult you than lose you, he said, and before any of them could make a move to stop him, he cast both items into the fire. ~ Cassandra Clare
166 quotes by Cassandra Clare
166 I y hope for your salvation, O LORD, and I do your commandments. 167 My soul keeps your testimonies; I v love them exceedingly. ~ Anonymous
166 quotes by Anonymous
Nature appears to act directly upon our autonomic systems, calming us, but it also works indirectly, through facilitating social contact and through encouraging exercise and physical movement. (p,166) ~ Florence Williams
166 quotes by Florence Williams
I tried to stay mad at her, but it wasn't easy. We'd been through a lot together. She saved my life plenty of times. It was stupid of me to resent her. ~ Rick Riordan
166 quotes by Rick Riordan
Declan's eternal position as an outsider, neither a dreamer nor a dream. ~ Maggie Stiefvater
166 quotes by Maggie Stiefvater
Even when you have been somewhat enlightened by what you have read, you are called upon to continue the serach for significance. ~ Mortimer J. Adler
166 quotes by Mortimer J. Adler
It's all right. Go ahead and admit you're in love with me, too. Let's get everything off our chests while we're at it."
I swatted at him but he dodged away. 'You're not making me feel better."
"Who said I was trying to make you feel better? Fact: Sam's got swagger. Fact: I'm straight. Fact: Even though I'm straight, I sorta love the dude. So I can't say I blame you."
-pg. 166 ~ Jennifer Rush
166 quotes by Jennifer Rush
These, indeed, seem; For they are actions that a man might play; But I have that within which passes show - [85] These but the trappings and the suits of woe.166 ~ William Shakespeare
166 quotes by William Shakespeare
Arbitrary distinctions ... have always been the instruments of arbitrary power, the means of lulling and ensnaring men into their own servitude. For whenever we leave principles and clear positive laws, and wander after constructions, one construction or consequence is piled upon another until we get an immense distance from fact and truth and nature, lost in the wild regions of imagination and possibility, where arbitrary power sits upon her brazen throne and governs with an iron sceptre.' -said by John Adams, in Those Who Love, p. 166 ~ Irving Stone
166 quotes by Irving Stone
The core of liberation theology is profoundly "theologal" - that is, rooted in the very nature of God. You see, there's an immediate relationship between God, oppression, liberation: God is in the poor who cry out. And God is the one who listens to the cry and liberates, so that the poor no longer need to cry out. ( Leonardo Boff, p. 166) ~ Mev Puleo
166 quotes by Mev Puleo
Some dreams matter, illuminate a crucial choice or reveal some intuition that's trying to push its way to the surface. Other, though, are detritus, the residue of the day reassembling itself in some disjointed and chaotic way ... Frantic dreams, they left me tired, and I woke grouchy to another rainy day, the sky so densely gray and the rain so thick that I couldn't that I couldn't see the opposite shore [p, 166] ~ Kim Edwards
166 quotes by Kim Edwards
Bianca, can I ask you something?" "No," I said quickly. "I am not giving you a blow job. No fucking way. Just the thought of it is disgusting and degrading and ... No. Never." "While that's a little disappointing," Wesley said, "it's not what I was planning to ask you."
Keplinger, Kody (2010-09-07). The DUFF: (Designated Ugly Fat Friend) (p. 166). Little, Brown Books for Young Readers. Kindle Edition. ~ Kody Keplinger
166 quotes by Kody Keplinger
Name and date split in soft slate a few months obliterate. 166 ~ Basil Bunting
166 quotes by Basil Bunting
Comfort zones are overrated. They make you lazy. ~ Melina Marchetta
166 quotes by Melina Marchetta
Imaginary Lines Quotes «
» 1665 Quotes