11 11 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 11 11.

Quotes About 11 11

Enjoy collection of 15 11 11 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 11 11. Righ click to see and save pictures of 11 11 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Does everyone get this opportunity?" he asked while walking beside her along the shore.

"Of course they do," she replied. "But..."

"But what?"

"But first they have to wake up. Do you understand the meaning of what I am telling you?"

In a strange new way, he was beginning to understand. "I do. And I also now know that 11:11 is somehow connected to this process of waking up."

She smiled. "For some people, yes. For others it represents a profound moment of growth. Still others receive it as an affirmation of what they already know. ~ Eric Rankin
11 11 quotes by Eric Rankin
Neither is man independent of woman, nor woman independent of man, in the Lord" (1 Corinthians 11:11). ~ Stormie O'martian
11 11 quotes by Stormie O'martian
The Earth is not just an ordinary planet! One can count, there 111 kings ... ~ Antoine De Saint Exupery
11 11 quotes by Antoine De Saint Exupery
November 11, 2018 ...(2+0+1+8= 11)

11:11:11

When you see 11:11, it is a spiritual message to remind you that you are the creator of your own reality and you need to take responsibility for it. Your current situation is the result of your past thoughts and actions. By taking a proactive approach, you can become aware of what you think, what you say, and what you do in order to completely take charge of your life. ~ Kianu Starr
11 11 quotes by Kianu Starr
I wish I hadn't met you in the rain: it comes every winter.
I wish you hadn't told me your favorite wine: I've become a drinker.
I wish I never showed you my hidden birthmark:
It looks back at me at night asking where you are.
I wish I hadn't read you my journal, all the pages praising you,
It's corrupted now that I can't tell if I write for me or you.
I wish I hadn't told you my daily routine: it's not mine anymore.
I can't enjoy 11:11, my favorite song, a birthday cake, or a concert tour.
I'm not afraid of the future, it's the past that takes a while. ~ Karl Kristian Flores
11 11 quotes by Karl Kristian Flores
Many people make the mistake of confusing information with knowledge. They are not the same thing. Knowledge involves the interpretation of information. Knowledge involves listening. ~ Henning Mankell
11 11 quotes by Henning Mankell
I always make a wish at 11:11, even if it's something cheesy. ~ Jessica Sanchez
11 11 quotes by Jessica Sanchez
Dear eyelashes, wishbones, pennies, dandelions, wishing well, shooting stars, 11:11 and birthday candles, do your job ~ Tumblr XD
11 11 quotes by Tumblr XD
Most of the time, I feel like a total fraud. Like I have no idea how I've made it this far without the world figuring out that I have no idea what I'm doing or that I'm relying on some sign or the fact that I glanced at the clock at 11:11 or the fact that Paul McCartney's "With a Little Luck" was playing on the radio when my alarm woke me up to give me a little extra confidence that "we can make this whole damn thing work out." This "whole damn thing" being my life. ~ Caprice Crane
11 11 quotes by Caprice Crane
For the girl who secretly hoped she'd get a Hogwarts letter -
For the girl who makes wishes on every 11:11 -
For the girl who ran out of space on her bookshelves and bought this book anyway ~ Robyn Schneider
11 11 quotes by Robyn Schneider
What the hell does it all mean? Does 11:11 really mean anything at all? Well, that simply depends on whether you believe life has meaning in the first place. ~ Harry Whitewolf
11 11 quotes by Harry Whitewolf
Responding to John the Baptist's hard-line approach, Jesus maintains both sides of this equation when he says, "No man born of woman is greater than John the Baptizer, yet the least who enters the kingdom of heaven is greater than he is" (Matthew 11:11). Is that double-talk? No, it is second-half-of-life talk. ~ Richard Rohr
11 11 quotes by Richard Rohr
Driving down deserted early morning roads. Round and round. Round downtown. Through naked streets. Lips pursed on two litre bottles of beer, but pursuing the lips of freedom's night. Swapping cars. Winding up at karaoke bars or Bolsi- the best place in town. For the food. For the folk. For the service. For the crema de papaya. And for that late night dawn's whiskey coffee. ~ Harry Whitewolf
Meeting new people is just remembering faces of God we've forgotten. ~ Harry Whitewolf
No thoughts had I of anything,
Or at least that's what I thought;
I even thought I couldn't think,
But now I think I never thought. ~ Christopher Miller
11 11 quotes by Christopher  Miller
Travelling Quotes «
» Synchronicity Quotes