9 11 Conspiracy Theories Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 9 11 Conspiracy Theories.

Quotes About 9 11 Conspiracy Theories

Enjoy collection of 47 9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 9 11 Conspiracy Theories. Righ click to see and save pictures of 9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

I can see why people find him [Hugo Chávez] charming. He's very ebullient, as they say. I've heard him make a speech, though, and he has a vice that's always very well worth noticing because it's always a bad sign: he doesn't know when to sit down. He's worse than Castro was. He won't shut up. Then he told me that he didn't think the United States landed on the moon and didn't believe in the existence of Osama bin Laden. He thought all of this was all a put-up job. He's a wacko. ~ Christopher Hitchens
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Christopher Hitchens
10. Both the North Tower and the South Tower collapsed just as their respective fires were dying down, even though this meant that the South Tower, which had been hit second, collapsed first. ~ David Ray Griffin
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by David Ray Griffin
Suppose a top politician, entertainment figure, or sports star said it didn't really matter who shot Lincoln or why, who attacked Pearl Harbor, the Alamo or the USS Liberty. Imagine the derision. Imagine the ridicule. Imagine the loss in credibility and marketing revenue. Now imagine if a well-respected academic 'who should know better' said exactly the same thing. It doesn't really matter who committed a great crime; history had nothing to teach us; we should never waste precious time trying to apprehend the perpetrators, nor understand their motives but focus only on the outcome of their foul deeds.

Well, that is exactly what Noam Chomsky appears to believe. Do not focus on the plot or the plotters or the clever planning of any crime but only the aftermath. Strangely, I had always thought linguistics was the scientific study of language rather than a lame attempt at disinformation. ~ Douglas Herman
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Douglas Herman
In prison, I finally got it. Understood that just like three black men were gangbangers, and three Jews a conspiracy, three Muslims had become a sleeper cell. And later, much later, the pendulum would swing back, and everybody would celebrate progress, the storied tradition of accommodation, on TV talk shows and posters in middle schools. There would be ceremonies, public apologies, cardboard displays. In the interim, however, I threatened order, threatened civilization. In the interim, I too had to adhere to an unwritten code. ~ H M Naqvi
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by H M Naqvi
One of the main ways in which I get attacked is by being called a conspiracy theorist by the right and the other main attack is actually from the conspiracy theorists who are really pissed at me for not admitting that 9/11 was an inside job. ~ Naomi Klein
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Naomi Klein
The records available for the phone calls from American 77 do not allow for a determination of which of four 'connected calls to unknown numbers' represent the two between Barbara and Ted Olson. ~ National Commission On Terrorist Attacks Upon The United States
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by National Commission On Terrorist Attacks Upon The United States
George W. Bush's legacy will always be defined by the events of September
11, 2001, which provided him with something of a delayed mandate.
Without 9/11, there would have been no unconstitutional Patriot Act, no
Homeland Security Department, no decade-long occupation of Iraq and
Afghanistan, and no open-ended "war on terror." As such, it is important to
look closely at exactly what really happened on 9/11/2001. ~ Donald Jeffries
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Donald Jeffries
I never believed 9/11, because I had engineering training at GA Tech, and I could tell when a building is being blown up by explosives. Any fool can look at those films and see the buildings aren't falling down, they're blowing up. ~ Paul Craig Roberts
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Paul Craig Roberts
I'm constantly annoyed that people are distracted by false conspiracies such as 9/11, when all around we provide evidence of real conspiracies, for war or mass financial fraud. ~ Julian Assange
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Julian Assange
1) Temperance ... drink not to elevation. (2) Silence ... avoid trifling conversations. (3) Order: Let all your things have their places ... (4) Resolution ... perform without fail what you resolve. (5) Frugality ... i.e. waste nothing. (6) Industry: Lose no time; be always employ'd ... (7) Sincerity: Use no hurtful deceit; think innocently ... (8) Justice: Wrong none by doing injuries ... (9) Moderation: Avoid extremes; forbear resenting ... (10) Cleanliness: Tolerate no uncleanliness in body ... (11) Tranquility: Be not disturbed at trifles ... (12) Chastity (13) Humility : Imitate Jesus ... ~ Benjamin Franklin
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Benjamin Franklin
I'll tell you sort of an odd story: My music taste changed on 9/11. And it's very strange. I actually intellectually find this very curious. But on 9/11, I didn't like how rock music responded. And country music collectively, the way they responded, it resonated with me. ~ Ted Cruz
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Ted Cruz
I was in New York City on 9/11. Grief remains from that awful day, but not only grief. There is fear, too, a fear informed by the knowledge that whatever my worst nightmare is, there is someone out there embittered enough to carry it out. ~ Teju Cole
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Teju Cole
But eavesdropping acquired a new, and more intense, life after the terrorist attacks of 9/11. "Never again" was an impossible mandate, of course, but the only way to have any hope of preventing something from happening is to know everything that is happening. That led the NSA to put the entire planet under surveillance. ~ Bruce Schneier
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Bruce Schneier
9/11 was my first day teaching at Harvard University. My classes were all canceled and I got back to town two days later. I'm one of those people who doesn't think the world has changed any at all since 9/11. It just seemed to be almost inevitable, something like that. That's one of the reasons why the backstory of Fay Grim goes all the way back into the '80s. I was trying to sketch out the continuity of all this hanky-panky between the security agencies of the world. ~ Hal Hartley
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Hal Hartley
Some people who hated Americans set out to kill a lot of us and they succeeded [on 9/11] ... We're trying to protect ourselves with more weapons. We have to do it, I guess, but it might be better if we figured out how to behave as a nation in a way that wouldn't make so many people in the world want to kill us. ~ Andy Rooney
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Andy Rooney
Jefferson grasped the import of the moment, issuing a proclamation banning armed British ships from U.S. waters.9 At a cabinet meeting he decided to call on the governors of the states to have their quotas of one hundred thousand militiamen ready, and he ordered the purchase of arms, ammunition, and supplies.10,11 The president gave the order unilaterally, without congressional approval. He ~ Jon Meacham
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Jon Meacham
Long before 9/11 and the war in Iraq, a lot of people hated the United States and the West. But what the Iraqi war seems to have done, at least in ... I mean, I'm just reporting what I see from the people on the ground, is that it has silenced many pro-American forces in the Muslim world. ~ Yaroslav Trofimov
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Yaroslav Trofimov
And fourthly there is a major shift in public opinion and attitude to accommodate to the post-9/11 mentality and the Bush administration's penchant for secrecy. I think the public has simply become increasingly accustomed to being turned away from vital information and is protesting less and less. You have some squeaky wheels out there, but I don't think they're representative of the population at large. ~ Ted Gup
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Ted Gup
When nearly 3,000 people died on 9/11, it was enough to create massive change in our society. Over ten times as many people die from guns each year. Where is the social change? ~ DaShanne Stokes
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by DaShanne Stokes
Michael Freeman was thirty-five years old – a former Special Forces soldier turned policeman. He was a tall and slim black man, with grey-flecked hair and dark almond-shaped eyes. His smile was tight-lipped – half knowing and half strategic. It hid a mouthful of craggy teeth. A childhood in Detroit's East Side with an aggressive, alcoholic father had taught him to play things close to his chest, to look and listen. His colleagues knew him as a patient thinker, sedulous, missing nothing given time. Intellectually savvy and emotionally guarded, he exuded certitude. In Afghanistan, in the immediate aftermath of 9/11, he spent several weeks as a mounted outlier with the Northern Alliance in the Alma Tak Mountains, beyond the range of reinforcement or rescue – drinking filtered ditchwater and eating nuts scavenged from corpses – and calling down massive airstrikes on Taliban positions. He gained a certain reputation. Word spread the length of the Darya Suf River valley, through the Tiangi Gap to the stronghold at Mazar-i-Sharif that there was a monster loose in the mountains and the Taliban called him 'bor-buka', which seemed to mean black or devil or whirlwind, and, at times, all of these things. ~ Simon Conway
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Simon Conway
One of the worst things we could do is start to act now as though the attack of 9/11 is a thing of the past and will never be repeated. That's just not true. ~ Dick Cheney
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Dick Cheney
Six months after 9/11, Jean-Marie Le Pen was almost elected president of France. There were a number of leaders and a number of parties running in the French national elections that year in the spring of 2002. But it ended up being not just a shock across France, and not just a shock across Europe. But it ended up being almost a worldwide shock when in the spring of 2002, Jean-Marie Le Pen came in second in those national elections. That put him in a two-man runoff for the presidency of France, spring of 2002. ~ Rachel Maddow
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Rachel Maddow
And this, of course, is the central problem with conspiracy theorists  -  once you inflexibly accept that something is a conspiracy, any contrary evidence has the paradoxical effect of making your case stronger. Every contradiction deepens the conspiracy. ~ Chuck Klosterman
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Chuck Klosterman
As with almost every significant aspect of the Bush presidency, its handling of 9/11 was a catastrophe from start to finish. ~ Eric Alterman
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Eric Alterman
I think it's interesting, from a creative point of view, to have witnessed the loss of consciousness on a national level and on a cultural level - Bush had 91 percent support in the polls after 9/11. We wanted to kick some ass! ~ Aleksandar Hemon
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Aleksandar Hemon
1. Scribbled secret notebooks, and wild typewritten pages, for yr own joy
2. Submissive to everything, open, listening
3. Try never get drunk outside yr own house
4. Be in love with yr life
5. Something that you feel will find its own form
6. Be crazy dumbsaint of the mind
7. Blow as deep as you want to blow
8. Write what you want bottomless from bottom of the mind
9. The unspeakable visions of the individual
10. No time for poetry but exactly what is
11. Visionary tics shivering in the chest
12. In tranced fixation dreaming upon object before you
13. Remove literary, grammatical and syntactical inhibition
14. Like Proust be an old teahead of time
15. Telling the true story of the world in interior monolog
16. The jewel center of interest is the eye within the eye
17. Write in recollection and amazement for yourself
18. Work from pithy middle eye out, swimming in language sea
19. Accept loss forever
20. Believe in the holy contour of life
21. Struggle to sketch the flow that already exists intact in mind
22. Dont think of words when you stop but to see picture better
23. Keep track of every day the date emblazoned in yr morning
24. No fear or shame in the dignity of yr experience, language & knowledge
25. Write for the world to read and see yr exact pictures of it
26. Bookmovie is the movie in words, the visual American form < ~ Jack Kerouac
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Jack Kerouac
The world changed on 9/11, but it didn't give a damn what we lost or how much we hurt. It didn't stop spinning. It would go on, one way or another, and it was up to us to hold on to something, anything ... no matter how inconsequential or thin it had felt in the past. ~ Tucker Elliot
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Tucker Elliot
The 15 Principles of Life

1.Count your blessings.
2.Read good books.
3.Discover your gifts.
4.Chase your dreams.
5.Learn from everyone.
6.Forgive your enemies.
7.Protect your friends.
8.Love your family.
9.Do good deeds.
10.Harm none.
11.Hone your skills.
12.Work hard.
13.Use time wisely.
14.Take calculated risks.
15.Improve yourself. ~ Matshona Dhliwayo
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Matshona Dhliwayo
The judicious words of Danish philosopher Søren Kierkegaard (1813-1855), the first existentialist philosopher, are apropos to end this lumbering manuscript.
1."One must learn to know oneself before knowing anything else."
2."Life always expresses the results of our dominate thoughts."
3."Face the facts of being what you are, for that is what changes what you are."
4."Personality is only ripe when a man has made the truth his own."
5."Love is all, it gives all, and it takes all."
6."Don't forget to love yourself."
7."Anxiety is the dizziness of freedom."
8."Life has its own hidden forces, which you can only discover by living."
9."The highest and most beautiful things in life are not to be heard about, or read about, nor seen, but if one will, are to be lived."
10."Patience is necessary, and one cannot reap immediately where one has sown."
11."It seems essential, in relationships and all tasks, that we concentrate on only what is most significant and important."
12."To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily. Not to dare is to lose oneself."
13."Since my earliest childhood, a barb of sorrow has lodged in my heart. As long as it stays I am ironic, if it is pulled out I shall die."
14."A man who as a physical being is always turned to the outside, thinking that his happiness lies outside of him, finally turns inward and discovers that the source is within him."
15."Just as in earthly life lovers ~ Kilroy J. Oldster
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Kilroy J. Oldster
If we Americans are to learn from our mistakes, from the flailing, ineffective way we, as a nation, conducted the war on terror after the attacks of 9/11, and from the way we have failed to make our case to the great moderate mass of peace-loving people at the heart of the Muslim world, we need to listen to Greg Mortenson. I did, and it has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. ~ David Oliver Relin
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by David Oliver Relin
Asked who attacked America on 9/11, [Sarah Palin] suggested several times that it was Saddam Hussein. ~ John Heilemann, Mark Halperin
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by John Heilemann, Mark Halperin
1) Work on one thing at a time until finished.
2) Start no more new books, add no more new material to "Black Spring."
3) Don't be nervous. Work calmly, joyously, recklessly on whatever is in hand.
4) Work according to Program and not according to mood. Stop at the appointed time!
5) When you can't create you can work.
6) Cement a little every day, rather than add new fertilizers.
7) Keep human! See people, go places, drink if you feel like it.
8) Don't be a draught-horse! Work with pleasure only.
9) Discard the Program when you feel like it - but go back to it next day. Concentrate. Narrow down. Exclude.
10) Forget the books you want to write. Think only of the book you are writing.
11) Write first and always. Painting, music, friends, cinema, all these come afterwards. ~ Henry Miller
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Henry Miller
I was in Manhattan during 9/11, and that was really the only thing that I related to as far as a disaster on a grand scale. It was really interesting to see on that day and in the weeks afterwards how people came together, and what people were able to do for each other, and what I found myself feeling and thinking and doing for the people around me, whether it was strangers on the street or my own family. It was really an experience that you can't fake. ~ Alexandra Daddario
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Alexandra Daddario
The United States was attacked on 9/11/12, and we know who attacked us. ~ Leon Panetta
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Leon Panetta
Let me get this straight." He struggled to form the words. "You're telling me all the conspiracy nuts are right? The Freemasons, the Illuminati, Area 51- all that shit's real? ~ Laura Oliva
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Laura Oliva
And when you really think about the 9-11 event, the horrific attack on our land here in America and the death of three thousand of out loved ones, it was a defining moment. ~ Donald Evans
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Donald Evans
None of the ways people were talking about September 11 felt right to me. I don't buy into the way [George W.] Bush talks about it. I don't buy into the way the 9/11 commission talks about it. It isn't that I don't believe them. It's just that they're not the tellings for me. ~ Jonathan Safran Foer
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Jonathan Safran Foer
We are taking a business-as-usual position at my agency, though business before 9/11 wasn't that hot either! ~ Richard Curtis
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Richard Curtis
I still lie awake at night thinking about everything that could have been, that wasn't done to stop 9/11. To the 9/11 families, I said, you deserve better from your entire government. All of us. ~ George Tenet
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by George Tenet
Let me ask you a question. How long is too long to text someone back? My wife still thinks I died in 9/11. ~ Frankie Boyle
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Frankie Boyle
An aggravating feature of this post-9/11 atmosphere is to cast suspicions on Muslims and on Islam as a religion that is interpreted as either inherently violent or death-oriented, with a particular animus against America and Americans. ~ Richard A. Falk
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Richard A. Falk
But the very fact that this process is unconscious gives us the reason why man has thought of everything except the psyche in his attempts to explain myths. He simply didn't know that the psyche contains all the images that have ever given rise to myths, and that our unconscious is an acting and suffering subject with an inner drama which primitive man rediscovers, by means of analogy, in the processes of nature both great and small.11 [9] ~ C. G. Jung
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by C. G. Jung
After 9/11, I was like many people in New York City and got a little depressed. I began to check myself into The Waldorf Astoria for room service, movies and just to chill. I wanted to contribute to the great city of Manhattan. ~ Kristin Chenoweth
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Kristin Chenoweth
ID can be hijacked, and cards can be faked. All of the 9/11 terrorists had fake IDs, yet they still got on the planes. If the British national ID card can't be faked, it will be the first on the planet. ~ Bruce Schneier
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Bruce Schneier
After 9/11, new security measures not only added longer lines and earlier check-ins, but took away our privilege of carrying knitting needles or our favorite moisturizer on board with us. Although we want to be safe when we fly, in some ways it all just adds to the misery of our experience. ~ Ann Hood
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Ann Hood
I have an unfounded belief that there is a conspiracy out there creating unsupportable theories. ~ Ted Agon
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Ted Agon
I expect the Republicans will enjoy a large bounce out of their convention. They're here wrapping themselves in the 9/11 flag, which I think is inappropriate in many ways, but it's their choice. ~ Harold Ford, Jr.
9 11 Conspiracy Theories quotes by Harold Ford, Jr.
End Of Summer Quotes «
» Apollo 11 Quotes