713 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 713.

Quotes About 713

Enjoy collection of 4 713 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 713. Righ click to see and save pictures of 713 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

In the nineteen years since then, I had learned eleven languages and 713 songs. I had found ways to conceal what I was - even, I was fairly sure, from the Lord of the Radch herself. I had worked as a cook, a janitor, a pilot. I had settled on a plan of action. I had joined a religious order, and made a great deal of money. In all that time I only killed a dozen people. ~ Ann Leckie
713 quotes by Ann Leckie
State interference in social relations becomes, in one domain after another, superfluous, and then dies out of itself; the government of persons is replaced by the administration of things, and by the conduct of processes of production.
Quoted in The Situationists and the City, pg. 194 ~ Friedrich Engels
713 quotes by Friedrich Engels
How to Leave the Planet 1. Phone NASA. Their phone number is (713) 483-3111. Explain that it's very important that you get away as soon as possible. 2. If they do not cooperate, phone any friend you may have in the White House - (202) 456-1414 - to have a word on your behalf with the guys at NASA. 3. If you don't have any friends in the White House, phone the Kremlin (ask the overseas operator for 0107-095-295-9051). They don't have any friends there either (at least, none to speak of), but they do seem to have a little influence, so you may as well try. 4. If that also fails, phone the Pope for guidance. His telephone number is 011-39-6-6982, and I gather his switchboard is infallible. 5. If all these attempts fail, flag down a passing flying saucer and explain that it's vitally important you get away before your phone bill arrives. Douglas Adams ~ Douglas Adams
713 quotes by Douglas Adams
For when everything is classified, then nothing is classified, and the system becomes one to be disregarded by the cynical or the careless, and to be manipulated by those intent on self-protection or self-promotion."

[New York Times Co. v. United States, 403 U.S. 713 (1971) (concurring)] ~ Potter Stewart
713 quotes by Potter Stewart
711 Quotes «
» 72 Quotes