6874 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 6874.

Quotes About 6874

Enjoy collection of 9 6874 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 6874. Righ click to see and save pictures of 6874 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Many people must be ruled to thrive. In their selfishness and greed, they see free people as their oppressors. They wish to have a leader who will cut the taller plants so the sun will reach them. They think no plant should be allowed to grow taller than the shortest, and in that way give light to all. They would rather be provided a guiding light, regardless of the fuel, than light a candle themselves. ~ Terry Goodkind
6874 quotes by Terry Goodkind
There is more treasure in people than in all the gold and mineral mines of the world. ~ Wesam Fawzi
6874 quotes by Wesam Fawzi
I love the solitude of being on a plane and finally getting to read an entire book and being left alone. ~ Christina Ricci
6874 quotes by Christina Ricci
My father was in the ad business, and he wanted to be a painter. ~ Bruce Campbell
6874 quotes by Bruce Campbell
A lot of the techniques are similar in MMA. You just have to look at your opponent and their technique and tweak your game plan a little bit. ~ Dan Henderson
6874 quotes by Dan Henderson
What had they done to Bogrov? What had they done to this sturdy sailor, to draw this childish whimpering from his throat? Had Arlova whimpered in the same way when she was dragged along the corridor? Rubashov sat up and leant his forehead against the wall behind which No. 402 slept; he was afraid he was going to be sick again. Up till now, he had never imagined Arlova's death in such detail. It had always been for him an abstract occurrence; it had left him with a feeling of strong uneasiness, but he had never doubted the logical rightness of his behaviour. Now, in the nausea which turned his stomach and drove the wet perspiration from his forehead, his past mode of thought seemed lunacy. The whimpering of Bogrov unbalanced the logical equation. Up till now Arlova had been a factor in this equation, a small factor compared to what was at stake. But the equation no longer stood. The vision of Arlova's legs in their high-heeled shoes trailing along the corridor upset the mathematical equilibrium. The unimportant factor had grown to the immeasurable, the absolute; Bogrov's whining, the inhuman sound of the voice which had called out his name, the hollow beat of the drumming, filled his ears; they smothered the thin voice of reason, covered it as the surf covers the gurgling of the drowning. ~ Arthur Koestler
6874 quotes by Arthur Koestler
Afterward, I curl around her. We lie in silence until darkness falls, and then, haltingly, she begins to talk ... She speaks without need or even room for response, so I simply hold her and stroke her hair. She talks of the pain, grief, and horror of the past four years; of learning to cope with being the wife of a man so violent and unpredictable his touch made her skin crawl and of thinking, until quite recently, that she'd finally managed to do that. And then, finally, of how my appearance had forced her to realize she hadn't learned to cope at all. ~ Sara Gruen
6874 quotes by Sara Gruen
The work of art ... is an instrument for tilling the human psyche, that it may continue to yield a harvest of vital beauty. ~ Herbert Read
6874 quotes by Herbert Read
During the week their fingers were often wagging at each other teasingly, moments before their hands were clasped together affectionately. During our first lunch the Archbishop told the story of a talk they were giving together. As they were getting ready to walk on stage, the Dalai Lama - the world's icon of compassion and peace - pretended to choke his spiritual older brother. The Archbishop turned to the Dalai Lama and said, "Hey, the cameras are on us, act like a holy man." These ~ Dalai Lama XIV
6874 quotes by Dalai Lama XIV
Me And My Mom Quotes «
» 1 1 3 You Are Correct Enjoy Quotes