6666 Angel Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 6666 Angel.

Quotes About 6666 Angel

Enjoy collection of 49 6666 Angel quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 6666 Angel. Righ click to see and save pictures of 6666 Angel quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

You cannot have a society of angels except in heaven ~ Michela Wrong
6666 Angel quotes by Michela Wrong
She looked closer at the object she'd mistaken for a bookmark - a length of metallic silver tinged with hints of bright mandarin. She picked it up, holding it aloft as it glinted in the gas lamps' glare.

Aasim cursed, his voice going hoarse. "Is that what I think it is?"

Fatma nodded. It was a metallic feather, as long as her forearm. Along its surface, faint lines of fiery script moved and writhed about as if alive.

"Holy tongue," Aasim breathed.

"Holy tongue," she confirmed.

"But that means it belongs to . . ."

"An angel, " Fatma finished for him.

Her frown deepened. Now what in the many worlds, she wondered, would a djinn be doing with one of these? ~ P. Djèlí Clark
6666 Angel quotes by P. Djèlí Clark
In the farthest corner of the third floor, Jonto - Emery's skeletal paper butler - hung by a noose from a nail in the ceiling, hovering over a mess of rolled paper tubes, tape, and symmetrical cuts of paper. Emery, wearing his newest coat, a maroon-colored one, stood on a stool beside him, affixing a six-foot-long bat wing to Jonto's spine.

Ceony blinked, taking in the sight. She really shouldn't be surprised.

"I thought I had a few more years before I saw the angel of death," she said, folding her arms under her breasts. "Even just half of him. ~ Charlie N. Holmberg
6666 Angel quotes by Charlie N. Holmberg
Holy Angels, our advocates, our brothers, our counselors, our defenders, our enlighteners, our friends, our guides, our helpers, our intercessors - Pray for us. ~ Mother Teresa
6666 Angel quotes by Mother Teresa
Remain tranquil and prepare to bear still greater trials. All is not lost even though you be troubled oftener or tempted more grievously. You are a man, not God. You are flesh, not an angel. How can you possibly expect to remain always in the same state of virtue when the angels in heaven and the first man in paradise failed to do so? I am He Who rescues the afflicted and brings to My divinity those who know their own weakness. ~ Thomas A Kempis
6666 Angel quotes by Thomas A Kempis
Forgive yourself. The supreme act of forgiveness is when you can forgive yourself for all the wounds you've created in your own life. Forgiveness is an act of self-love. When you forgive yourself, self-acceptance begins and self-love grows. ~ Miguel Angel Ruiz
6666 Angel quotes by Miguel Angel Ruiz
The Angel that presided o'er my birth Said, 'Little creature, formed of joy and mirth, Go love without the help of any thing on earth' ... ~ William Blake
6666 Angel quotes by William Blake
The sky should be the limit for
you right now, angel. ~ Amelia C. Gormley
6666 Angel quotes by Amelia C. Gormley
All that hath been majestical
In life or death, since time began,
Is native in the simple heart of all,
The angel heat of man. ~ James Russell Lowell
6666 Angel quotes by James Russell Lowell
I know you told me you'd wait for me, but I don't want either of us to wait anymore. Especially when I knew from the first moment I saw you that you were special. I feel like I've been running my whole life, speeding from small town into a big city, jumping from one place to the next for years until they all blurred together. And right when I decided it was time to finally stop running and set down some roots, there you were. My new beginning." Her eyes filled with tears as she smiled up at him and slid her arms around his neck to pull him closer. "My love."
Jack sank down onto the couch with Mary, her curves soft beneath his muscles. "I'll always be yours, Angel. Forever. ~ Bella Andre
6666 Angel quotes by Bella Andre
Christ did not come to earth simply to be our moral teacher. If that were His only mission, He could have come as He did in former times, as the Angel of the Lord, without our flesh and blood to encumber Him. Instead, He had to become like us so that He could raise us up to be like Him. ~ Joel R. Beeke
6666 Angel quotes by Joel R. Beeke
It was Mary who first adored the Incarnate Word. He was in her womb, and no one on earth knew of it. Oh! how well was our Lord served in Mary's virginal womb! Never has He found a ciborium, a golden vase more precious or purer than was Mary's womb! Mary's adoration was more pleasing to Him than that of all the Angels. The Lord 'hath set His tabernacle in the sun,' says the Psalmist. The sun is Mary's heart," and "Mary is the aurora of the beautiful Sun of Justice. ~ Peter Julian Eymard
6666 Angel quotes by Peter Julian Eymard
His hand tightened around hers, and his smile was like watching the dawn, but his eyes were still in doubt. "Are you afraid?"
"Of you?" She wrapped her hands around his and pressed them to her lips. "I'm afraid of your ambitions," she said softly, telling her own secret truth. "I am afraid that you will leave me, particularly if you marry this Katherine. I am afraid that you might not love me or that even if you do, that you might stop." She raised her eyes to his. "but no, my fallen angel. I am not afraid of you. ~ Jayel Wylie
6666 Angel quotes by Jayel Wylie
Personally, I don't want to do a lot of angel deals in a year. I get approached a lot. I'm becoming less and less polite, which doesn't seem to be helping. A lot of the things I get pitched on are from people who just want to make money. ~ Jim McKelvey
6666 Angel quotes by Jim McKelvey
If they're going to get policewomen to jump me ... I wish they'd get sexier ones.. ~ Yukiru Sugisaki
6666 Angel quotes by Yukiru Sugisaki
Look at nature with science as a lens. The rock swarms, the clod dances; the mineral is but the vegetable stepping down, and the animal an ascending plant; the man, a beast extended; and the angel, a developed human soul. ~ C. A. Bartol
6666 Angel quotes by C. A. Bartol
Your angels and spiritual guides are high vibration beings who already know your answers. ~ Catherine Carrigan
6666 Angel quotes by Catherine Carrigan
Thankfulness is the tune of angels. ~ Edmund Spenser
6666 Angel quotes by Edmund Spenser
When I was a child I thought I saw an angel. It had wings and kinda looked like my sister. I opened the door so some light could come into the room, and it sort of faded away. My mother said it was probably my Guardian Angel. ~ Denzel Washington
6666 Angel quotes by Denzel Washington
You're supposed to be kind to everyone, because you never know when you're meeting an angel. ~ Carol Plum-Ucci
6666 Angel quotes by Carol Plum-Ucci
One of the most troubling facts I have had to accept is that people are not all angel or all devil. They are both good and awful to varying degrees and in varying circumstances. On any given day, dependent upon the situation, you will be confronted by either the devil of a person or the angel of the same person or a curious mix of both. This means you can, and most likely will, love and hate the same individual alternately throughout your life. This truth I find painfully heartrending. ~ Richelle E. Goodrich
6666 Angel quotes by Richelle E. Goodrich
By a route obscure and lonely Haunted by ill angels only, Where an eidolon, named NIGHT, On a black throne reigns upright, I have reached these lands but newly From an ultimate dim Thule
From a wild, weird clime that lieth, sublime, Out of SPACE, out of TIME. ~ Edgar Allan Poe
6666 Angel quotes by Edgar Allan Poe
I don't feel super attached to a certain time when I hear the music. Some of the songs I still play live and, through that I feel like I've been able to have it move with me through my life as opposed to being just a little piece of time. ~ Angel Deradoorian
6666 Angel quotes by Angel Deradoorian
I was just thinking ... how it is not and it will never be okay to cause pain in someone's life just because of the fact that you are envious of them! Is someone taller than you? Richer than you? More beautiful? That doesn't make it okay to hurt those people, for all you know, they bear deep wounds and carry heavy burdens and their heartache is far greater than anything you could ever bear! People try to hurt people that they're envious of, without knowing that they are adding to what is already painful. And because someone has more than you or has what it is that you want, doesn't mean that they owe you anything! It's not their fault! Be careful, you may just be wounding an angel soul, and a wound inflicted upon an angel soul, will always, always come back to haunt- YOU. ~ C. JoyBell C.
6666 Angel quotes by C. JoyBell C.
There are several attitudes towards Christmas,
Some of which we may disregard:
The social, the torpid, the patently commercial,
The rowdy (the pubs being open till midnight),
And the childish - which is not that of the child
For whom the candle is a star, and the gilded angel
Spreading its wings at the summit of the tree
Is not only a decoration, but an angel.

The child wonders at the Christmas Tree:
Let him continue in the spirit of wonder
At the Feast as an event not accepted as a pretext;
So that the glittering rapture, the amazement
Of the first-remembered Christmas Tree,
So that the surprises, delight in new possessions
(Each one with its peculiar and exciting smell),
The expectation of the goose or turkey
And the expected awe on its appearance,

So that the reverence and the gaiety
May not be forgotten in later experience,
In the bored habituation, the fatigue, the tedium,
The awareness of death, the consciousness of failure,
Or in the piety of the convert
Which may be tainted with a self-conceit
Displeasing to God and disrespectful to children
(And here I remember also with gratitude
St. Lucy, her carol, and her crown of fire):

So that before the end, the eightieth Christmas
(By "eightieth" meaning whichever is last)
The accumulated memories of annual emotion
May be concentrated ~ T.S. Eliot
6666 Angel quotes by T.S. Eliot
In our resolve to build a better world ... we seek to summon what Abraham Lincoln called the better angels of our nature. ~ James Earl Jones
6666 Angel quotes by James Earl Jones
I heard you asking questions of each: Who killed the pork chops? What price bananas? Are you my Angel? ~ Allen Ginsberg
6666 Angel quotes by Allen Ginsberg
A first meeting. A meeting in the desert, a meeting at sea, meeting in the city, meeting at night, meeting at a grave, meeting in the sunshine beside the forest, beside water. Human beings meet, yet the meetings are not the same. Meeting partakes in its very essence not only of the persons but of the place of meeting. And that essence of place remains, and colours, faintly, the association, perhaps forever.
Ethel Wilson, Swamp Angel. Toronto: McClelland and Stewart, 1990 (page 95). ~ Ethel Wilson
6666 Angel quotes by Ethel Wilson
I don't speak German well but several experts have assured me that I write it like an angel. Maybe so, maybe so- I don't know. I've not yet made any acquaintances among the angels. That comes later, whenever it please the Deity. I'm not in any hurry. ~ Mark Twain
6666 Angel quotes by Mark Twain
Pont Saint Benezet."
"What happened to it?" Luce asked.
Daniel glanced over his shoulder. "Remember how quiet Annabelle got when I mentioned we were coming here? She inspired the boy who built that bridge in the Middle Ages in the time when the popes lived here and not in Rome. He noticed her flying across the Rhone one day when she didn't think anyone could see her. He built the bridge to follow her to the other side."
"When did it collapse?"
"Slowly, over time, one arch would fall into the river. Then another. Arriane says the boy-his name was Benezet-had a vision for angels, but not for architecture. Annabelle loved him. She stayed in Avignon as his muse until he died. He never married, kept apart from the rest of Avignon society. The town thought he was crazy."
Luce tried not to compare her relationship with Daniel to what Annabelle had had with Benezet, but it was hard not to. What kind of relationship could an angel and a mortal really have? Once all this was over, if they beat Lucifer…then what? Would she and Daniel go back to Georgia and be like any other couple, going out for ice cream on Fridays after a movie? Or would the whole town think she was crazy, like Benezet?
Was it all just hopeless? What would become of them in the end? Would their love vanish like a medieval bridge's arches?
The idea of sharing a normal life with an angel was what was crazy. She sensed that in every moment Daniel flew her through the sky. And yet she lo ~ Lauren Kate
6666 Angel quotes by Lauren Kate
The stairway is not
a thing of gleaming strands
a radiant evanescence
for angels' feet that only glance in their tread, and need not
touch the stone. ~ Denise Levertov
6666 Angel quotes by Denise Levertov
I think it's just yet another piece to cause confusion and I think that the 'so-called scientific debate' is very silly now - It's like a bunch of theologians arguing over how many angels you can stick on the head of a needle. When you've got a side that changes from global warming, global warming, global warming to climate change, which is intuitive - the climate has always been changing since the beginning of time - and then just begins to claim every answer is the correct answer, you often stand back, and I don't care who you are, you have to question as to what the real motive is in this. ~ Joe Bastardi
6666 Angel quotes by Joe Bastardi
When you speak openly and honestly, you won't have to make assumptions. The day you stop making assumptions, you will communicate cleanly and clearly, and achieve impeccability with your word. ~ Miguel Angel Ruiz
6666 Angel quotes by Miguel Angel Ruiz
May you always have A sunbeam to warm you, A moonbeam to charm you, A sheltering angel so nothing can harm you. An Irish Blessing ~ Julie Garwood
6666 Angel quotes by Julie Garwood
Which was why he reflexively turned when a flash of iridescence caught his eye. His first thought was: Morpho rhetenor Helena. The extraordinary tropical butterfly with wings of shifting colors: blues, lavenders, greens.
It proved to be a woman's skirt.
The color was blue, but by the light of the legion of overhead candles, he saw purples and even greens shivering in its weave. A bracelet of pale stones winked around one wrist, a circlet banded her dark head. The chandelier struck little beams from that, too.
She's altogether too shiny for a woman, he decided, and began to turn away.
Which was when she tipped her face up into the light.
Everything stopped. The beat of his heart, the pump of his lungs, the march of time.
Seconds later, thankfully, it all resumed. Much more violently than previously.
And then absurd notions roman-candled in his mind.
His palms ached to cradle her face - it was a kitten's face, broad and fair at the brow, stubborn at the chin. She had kitten's eyes, too: large and a bit tilted and surely they weren't actually the azure of calm southern seas? Surely he, Miles Redmond, hadn't entertained such a florid thought? Her eyebrows were wicked: fine, slanted, very dark. Her hair was probably brown, but it was as though he'd never learned the word "brown."
Burnished. Silk. Copper. Azure. Delicate. Angel. Hallelujah. Suddenly these were the only words he knew. ~ Julie Anne Long
6666 Angel quotes by Julie Anne Long
You don't talk much, do you, angel-face? I like that in a woman. ~ Susan Andersen
6666 Angel quotes by Susan Andersen
The not-so-bookish librarian was half angel, half she-devil, so sayeth the rumor mill. ~ Ellen Hopkins
6666 Angel quotes by Ellen Hopkins
I'm not leaving you. Right here, right now is the happiest I've ever been. I love you. That means I don't leave. Sorry. ~ Debra Anastasia
6666 Angel quotes by Debra Anastasia
His grin turns boyish. Assuming you don't clock an angel for pissing you off. ~ Susan Ee
6666 Angel quotes by Susan Ee
Infinite, and an infant. Eternal, and yet born of a woman. Almighty, and yet hanging on a woman's breast. Supporting a universe, and yet needing to be carried in a mother's arms. King of angels, and yet the reputed son of Joseph. Heir of all things, and yet the carpenter's despised son. ~ Charles Spurgeon
6666 Angel quotes by Charles Spurgeon
You have the bravest heart I've ever known
You have the strongest will I've seen
With every step forward that you take
you touch my soul
With every new breath you will succeed

A soul like an angel
With strength from above
Someone who understands a pain this deep
But never gives up

Fierce as a hawk
Gentle as a dove
You never walk alone again my friend
You're surrounded by love

You've already won every future race
Even before they have begun
It doesn't matter where you'll place.
You already proved that you're a world-class champion
Life, cycle, swim or run.

You have the bravest heart I've ever known
You have the strongest will I've seen
With every step forward that you take you touch my soul
With every new breath you will succeed.

A soul like an angel
With strength from above
Someone who understands a pain this deep
But never gives up

I need a heart that is finding
I need a voice that speaks the truth
I need a spirit that can lift my soul
I need someone like you

I need a spirit that is shining
Someone who can move my world
Someone who knows just what to do
I need a soul that is always on my side
I need someone like... you. ~ Jose N Harris
6666 Angel quotes by Jose N Harris
Have you ever looked inside one of those things [computers]? It's a whole hierarchy of angels- all on slats. And those little tubes-those are miracles. ~ Joseph Campbell
6666 Angel quotes by Joseph Campbell
Can't you see the angel imprisoned in the block of stone trying to get out? I am trying to free him ~ Michelangelo
6666 Angel quotes by Michelangelo
And so it was that Michael built a brown castle on the peak of his mountain, Gabriel built a golden pyramid in the midst of his plain, saying it was both a holy temple in my praise and an edifice that would guide him on his pattern for his future work, though I knew that only he would ever understand it, to my amusement, and Raphael built a silver palace to sparkle above the trees of his forests, as his home and celestial workshop, and I was well pleased with their work, as ever it was better than what I had hoped for.
"That was the First Age, the Archangel Age, long over. I can speak in much detail about each stage in my creation, and my scribes have written all my words on each stage in the books I gave to the angel courts, for study and meditation and for prayer, but such details are for my sons and daughters most interested in them, when they are of an age, with the understanding, to comprehend such things. ~ Philip Dodd
6666 Angel quotes by Philip Dodd
May your neighbors respect you, Trouble neglect you, The angels protect you, And heaven accept you. Irish blessing ~ Janice Thompson
6666 Angel quotes by Janice Thompson
Another flash of lightning and he appears, floating in the bitter storm like the ugliest angel ever shit out of heaven. ~ Pierce Brown
6666 Angel quotes by Pierce Brown
Still perfect," he said. "Read to me."
"This isn't really a poem to read aloud when you are sitting next to your sleeping mother. It has, like, sodomy and angel dust in it," I said.
"You just named two of my favorite pastimes," he said. "Okay, read me something else then?"
"Um," I said. "I don't have anything else?"
"That's too bad. I am so in the mood for poetry. Do you have anything memorized?"
"'Let us go then, you and I,'" I started nervously, "'When the evening is spread out against the sky / Like a patient etherized upon a table.'"
"Slower," he said.
I felt bashful, like I had when I'd first told him of An Imperial Affliction. "Um, okay. Okay. 'Let us go, through certain half-deserted streets, / The muttering retreats / Of restless nights in one-night cheap hotels / And sawdust restaurants with oyster-shells: / Streets that follow like a tedious argument / Of insidious intent / To lead you to an overwhelming question . . . / Oh, do not ask, "What is it?" / Let us go and make our visit.'"
"I'm in love with you," he said quietly.
"Augustus," I said.
"I am," he said. He was staring at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our l ~ John Green
6666 Angel quotes by John Green
I fear no bad angel, and have offended no good one. ~ Horace Walpole
6666 Angel quotes by Horace Walpole
You know those particular stand out beauties you see once in a blue moon walking by themselves down the high street on a Saturday afternoon or sitting on a park bench all alone during their lunch break in the middle of summer, who immediately catch your eye, looking utterly bored out of their minds and just begging for some single handsome stranger to come and distract them away for twenty minutes or so from their mundane and repetitive daily worlds. That special girl who right away tugged so hard on your heart strings that your blood turned to ice and your soul melted to its very core because you knew she was completely your type without even having spoken to her. All you had to go on was a gut feeling and that special crazy something about her that spoke to every inch of your fibre and being and said this girl is the one for you, my friend, if you would only step up to the damn plate, put all your fears of public rejection, humiliation and inhibitions behind you and gather the courage, will power and determination to go and get her. That rare, radiant and beautiful Angel who caught a glimpse of you, too, and smiled back at you in turn while you were within their proximity but, alas, you had absolutely nothing to say to them in that moment. Nothing. No simple magic words, no charming chat up line, just a blank frozen mind and a stuttering tongue. But in reality, just to say one word, utter one stupid, tiny, silly little insignificant syllable would surely have been a million ~ Sean-Paul Thomas
6666 Angel quotes by Sean-Paul Thomas
Ck1 Perfume Quotes «
» Scarpellini Deli Restaurant Quotes