65 Year Old Birthday Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 65 Year Old Birthday.

Quotes About 65 Year Old Birthday

Enjoy collection of 100 65 Year Old Birthday quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 65 Year Old Birthday. Righ click to see and save pictures of 65 Year Old Birthday quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Very early, I knew that the only object in life was to grow. ~ Margaret Fuller
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Margaret Fuller
This wine is forty years old. It certainly doesn't show its age. ~ Marcus Tullius Cicero
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Marcus Tullius Cicero
If you survive long enough, you're revered-rather like an old building. ~ Katharine Hepburn
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Katharine Hepburn
Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it. ~ Brigitte Bardot
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Brigitte Bardot
Most of us can remember a time when a birthday - especially if it was one's own - brightened the world as if a second sun has risen. ~ Robert Staughton Lynd
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Robert Staughton Lynd
To think, when one is no longer young, when one is not yet old, that one is no longer young, that one is not yet old, that is perhaps something. ~ Maxwell Maltz
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Maxwell Maltz
This is a wonderful way to celebrate an 80th birthday ... I wanted to be 65 again, but they wouldn't let me - Homeland Security. ~ Art Buchwald
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Art Buchwald
All my favorite stars, my family and my friends are here. I'm having the happiest birthday that an 18-year-old girl could ever have. ~ Brandy Norwood
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Brandy Norwood
Live your life so you don´t have to have any regrets when you throw your 70 year old birthday party ~ Herdis Pala
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Herdis Pala
Today you are fulfilling another year of life and I will do everything to make it a memorable day for you. ~ Auliq Ice
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Auliq Ice
One compensation of old age is that it excuses you from picnics. ~ William Feather
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by William Feather
Once I was looking through the kitchen window at dusk and I saw an old woman looking in. Suddenly the light changed and I realized that the old woman was myself. you see, it all happens on the outside; inside one doesn't change. ~ Molly Keane
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Molly Keane
Pleas'd look forward, pleas'd to look behind,And count each birthday with a grateful mind. ~ Alexander Pope
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Alexander Pope
I think I'm the only 65-year-old actress in Los Angeles who hasn't had plastic surgery, so somebody's gotta play the old-lady parts! ~ Jane Elliot
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Jane Elliot
Remember how excited you were when you turned five years old. Today, you should be 10 times that excited. Happy 50th birthday! ~ Franklin P. Adams
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Franklin P. Adams
I quit high school on my birthday. It was my senior year and I didn't see the point. This was 1962, and I was ready to make music. ~ Barry White
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Barry White
The universe wanted you to celebrate and appreciate your life so every year she gave you a birthday. ~ Debasish Mridha
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Debasish Mridha
You're birthday reminds me of the old Chinese scholar ... Yung No Mo ~ Dana Rosemary Scallon
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Dana Rosemary Scallon
Old age is not for sissies. ~ Malcolm Forbes
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Malcolm Forbes
Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again. ~ Menachem Mendel Schneerson
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Menachem Mendel Schneerson
Your birthday is a special day, May it bring you love and cheer It gives a chance for me to say, Happy birthday every year ~ Mary Baker Eddy
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Mary Baker Eddy
The first thing I did when I was forty years old, I put handcuffs on and I jumped off Alcatraz prison and swam to San Francisco handcuffed. That made national publicity. Then, there were three or four years where I would do more difficult feats. Another birthday I towed a thousand pound boat across the Golden Gate. On my 65th Birthday I towed 65 boats a mile and a half in Tokyo. On my 70th Birthday I towed 70 boats with 70 people in it with my feet and hands tied a mile and a half in Long Beach ... My next Birthday I will be 93. I'm gonna tow my wife across the bathtub. ~ Jack LaLanne
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Jack LaLanne
To this day, on my cheat days from my diet, which are New Year's Eve and my birthday, I buy luxury foods that are very indicative of my class. ~ Sandra Cisneros
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Sandra Cisneros
Take me to Happy Birthday Land. It's open 364 days of the year, and the one day of the year it's closed for cleaning happens to be my birthday. ~ Jarod Kintz
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Jarod Kintz
For my birthday that year Anne gave me an inflatable atlas globe, along with a birthday card in which she wrote:
I give you the world.
Have fun blowing it up. ~ Craig Ferguson
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Craig Ferguson
My faculties are decaying now and soon I shall be so I cannot remember any but the things that never happened. ~ Mark Twain
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Mark Twain
At 50, if you are on a diet on your birthday, you can't eat a piece of your birthday cake. So grab two, a piece in each hand and, lo and behold, you will be on a balanced diet! Happy birthday, old chum! ~ Abraham Lincoln
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Abraham Lincoln
I've gotten crankier in my old age. ~ Shirley Maclaine
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Shirley Maclaine
I want a 60-year-old mind, a 30-year-old body, and a 20-year-old man! ~ Carolyn V. Hamilton
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Carolyn V. Hamilton
If I had to live again I would do exactly the same thing. Of course I have regrets, but if you are 60 years old and you have no regrets then you haven't lived. ~ Christy Moore
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Christy Moore
That's the great thing about New Year's, you get to be a year older. For me, that wasn't such a joke, because my birthday was always around this time. When I was a kid, my father used to tell me that everybody was celebrating my birthday. That's what the trees are all about. ~ Alan King
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Alan King
If you want to look young and thin on your birthday. Hang around a bunch of old fat people. ~ Anthony
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Anthony
He has a profound respect for old age. Especially when it's bottled. ~ Gene Fowler
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Gene Fowler
Every year on my birthday, I start a new playlist titled after my current age so I can keep track of my favorite songs of the year as a sort of musical diary because I am a teenage girl. ~ Chris Hardwick
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Chris Hardwick
I remember when I was working at Sprint, I'd work on my birthday, New Year's Day, and even Christmas Eve. I'm just used to working on my birthday, so I'll be celebrating it afterward. ~ Prince Royce
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Prince Royce
When I turned two I was really anxious, because I'd doubled my age in a year.
I thought, if this keeps up, by the time I'm six I'll be ninety. ~ Steven Wright
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Steven Wright
Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new. ~ Sammy Hagar
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Sammy Hagar
But can one still make resolutions when one is over forty? I live according to twenty-year-old habits. ~ Andre Gide
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Andre Gide
I'm a fifty-three-year-old writer who can remember being a ten-year-old writer and who expects someday to be an eighty-year-old writer. ~ Octavia E. Butler
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Octavia E. Butler
MOTHER LOVE IS THE FUEL THAT ENABLES A NORMAL HUMAN BEING TO DO IMPOSSIBLE.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM ~ Bestwishesandquotes.com
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Bestwishesandquotes.com
I was fired at the pinnacle of my career, on my 39th birthday. And in the year that followed, I learned that there are many psychological phases of being 'let go.' ~ Mika Brzezinski
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Mika Brzezinski
I think Michael Crawford realised, I think we all realised, once we'd gone the route of casting a very young girl, you can't really cast a 65 year old man opposite. Slightly different resonance I think. No, we weren't going to go there. We'd have Jack Nicholson in the lead. ~ Andrew Lloyd Webber
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Andrew Lloyd Webber
You will recognize, my boy, the first sign of old age: it is when you go out into the streets of London and realize for the first time how young the policemen look. ~ Seymour Hicks
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Seymour Hicks
I've died so many times. I'm 65. On my 40th birthday, my girlfriend gave me a reel with ways I had died, whether it was by knife, or electrocution or drowning or being thrown off a building or whatever it might have been. I've died a lot of times! ~ Jonathan Banks
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Jonathan Banks
At her birthday, my seven-year-old daughter will say that she wants these big cakes and certain expensive toys as presents, and I can't say no to her. It would just break my heart. But when I was little, for birthdays we just played outside and we were happy if we got any cake. ~ Goran Ivanisevic
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Goran Ivanisevic
It strikes me as weird that a 25 year old man would even find a 16 year old attractive. ~ Joss Stone
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Joss Stone
Fashion has this youth mania. But 70-year-old ladies don't have 18-year-old bodies, and 18-year-olds don't have a 70-year-old's dollars. ~ Iris Apfel
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Iris Apfel
When I was a kid, for my birthday every year, my mother made me pasta bechamel, which is rigatoni with a white cream sauce. ~ Giada De Laurentiis
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Giada De Laurentiis
Shouldn't be having a birthday party two weeks after your birthday ... Okay, three days, no more than that though, it's not your birthday anymore! There's gotta be a time, there's gotta be a cutoff point where you can't have birthday parties. You're so desperate for a party that you have to have a party two weeks after? Wait till next year, you missed it! ~ Larry David
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Larry David
Tonight when she came down to the front desk she was wearing neon green hot pants and a pink leopard print jacket. But the best part was that her boots almost matched her jacket. I think she's on to something. Why let the fact that you're 65-years-old interfere with your ability to dress like a colorblind fourteen-year-old? ~ Jarod Kintz
We should be writing more great roles for women, period. Another problem is that movies are generally made for 14-year-old boys, and 14-year-old boys want to watch 25-year-old action heroes. ~ James Mangold
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by James Mangold
A.J. several Google searches to determine bathing protocol: appropriate temperature bath water two-year-old; can a two-year-old use grown-up shampoo?; how does a father go about cleaning a two-year-old girl's private parts without being a pervert?; how high to fill tub - toddler; how to prevent a two-year-old from accidentally drowning in tub; general rules for bath safety, and so on. ~ Gabrielle Zevin
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Gabrielle Zevin
Here is a precious message for the New Year from the old year: Be an octopus in the New Year and hold the life tightly with six arms! ~ Mehmet Murat Ildan
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Mehmet Murat Ildan
Traditionally Presidents Day was Washington's birthday. It was celebrated as a public holiday on February 22 each year, in peace or in war. ~ Nigel Hamilton
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Nigel Hamilton
My life is better with every year of living it. ~ Rachel Maddow
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Rachel Maddow
When you realize tomorrow is never promised, every "today" is cherished. Embrace this special day with gratitude, hope, love and joy. Celebrate, content in the knowledge that God has granted you the BLESSING of another promising year to fulfill your dreams and claim the life you want and so deserve. - Happy Birthday! ~ Carlos Wallace
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Carlos Wallace
Up off your knees now and shatter the average. ~ Buck 65
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Buck 65
I worked at an ice cream parlor called Chadwicks. We wore old-timey outfits and had to bang a drum, play a kazoo, and sing 'Happy Birthday' to people while giving them free birthday sundaes. Lots of ice cream scooping and $1 tips. ~ Amy Poehler
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Amy Poehler
Disney World is celebrating its 40th birthday! You can tell the characters are getting old. In addition to Snow White's seven dwarfs, she now has 25 cats. ~ Jimmy Fallon
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Jimmy Fallon
Birthday marks the beginning of a new year, new hopes and new dreams! So, we should never blow out the candle before cutting the cake on such a day. Let the candle burn! Let it spread light everywhere! ~ Md. Ziaul Haque
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Md. Ziaul Haque
There must be a day or two in a man's life when he is the precise age for something important. ~ Franklin Pierce Adams
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Franklin Pierce Adams
The United States is not overdeployed or overextended with deployments in 150 countries on any given year. On any given week we have about 65 deployments. ~ Robert D. Kaplan
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Robert D. Kaplan
Every year before a big competition, I get hurt doing stuff I should not be doing. One year it was my little brother's 12th birthday. We all played hide-and-seek late at night. I climbed up a 30-foot tree, thinking he'd never catch me. I tripped and fell on one of the branches and I hit my head. ~ Ryan Lochte
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Ryan Lochte
Oh! Old rubbish! Old letters, old clothes, old objects that one does not want to throw away. How well nature has understood that, every year, she must change her leaves, her flowers, her fruit and her vegetables, and make manure out of the mementos of her year! ~ Jules Renard
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Jules Renard
A clone would make a great birthday gift, because it's the only gift that keeps on giving. At least it'd better give me a birthday present every year. It owes its life to me. ~ Jarod Kintz
It seems that when you get to a certain age you almost give yourself permission to misbehave and say what you think. People allow it, with very old people. ~ Julie Walters
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Julie Walters
I think there's something about the homemade birthday cake, because my wife, on my daughter's first birthday, started the tradition where she takes a full cake and cuts the number birthday out of it. ~ Willie Geist
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Willie Geist
The best birthdays of all are those that haven't arrived yet. ~ Robert Orben
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Robert Orben
Its my birthday wish me happy birthday horus said happy birthday I yelled now shut up ~ Rick Riordan
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Rick Riordan
A three-year-old is not half a six-year-old. ~ Ken Robinson
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Ken Robinson
We grow neither better or worse as we get old, but more like ourselves. ~ Bernard Baruch
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Bernard Baruch
Citizens, thank you for all your birthday wishes. I am 88 years old today and still lucky to live in the greatest city in the world. ~ Ed Koch
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Ed Koch
I'm a little bit damaged in about 15 different ways, and it's been nice that no particular damaged area has become a major issue. I'm a more than moderately healthy 65-year-old male who has gotten away with a lot of stuff. ~ Iggy Pop
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Iggy Pop
For my birthday I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier ... I put them in the same room and let them fight it out. ~ Steven Wright
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Steven Wright
I think about what 10-year-old Tony would want that 40-year-old Tony can make. ~ Tony DiTerlizzi
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Tony DiTerlizzi
Everyday is a birthday; every moment of it is new to us; we are born again, renewed for fresh work and endeavor. ~ Isaac Watts
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Isaac Watts
Usually for a movie, if you want a 13-year-old, you get a 16-year-old who looks 13, because 13-year-olds dont have that level of self-awareness. ~ Robbie Coltraine
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Robbie Coltraine
I may not be physically present to stand by you while you cut your cake, but you'll be in my thoughts today! Happy Birthday. ~ Aamir Sarfraz (aamir Rajput Khan)
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Aamir Sarfraz (aamir Rajput Khan)
I never wish to celebrate
The year of my birth,
For fear lest I wake,
By the clinking of glasses and noisy mirth,
All those who sleep in memory's vaults. ~ Isa Ismayilzade
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Isa Ismayilzade
Going out on the road as a 14- or 15-year old and playing clubs with 20-year old guys was just not acceptable. ~ Anne Boleyn
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Anne Boleyn
On every birthday, I ask my wife, 'What would you like this year?' and her instant reply is, 'Diamonds! Diamonds! Diamonds!' I'm always living in hope that one day she'll say she just wants me! ~ Akshay Kumar
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Akshay Kumar
Benjamin Fitzpatrick was admitted to the practice of law in Alabama in 1821. Within five years, having participated in some law suits regarding conflicting property claims among slaveholders, he had built up a clientele sufficiently broad to allow him to begin acquiring slaves. In 1826 Fitzpatrick purchased three slaves for a thousand dollars; in 1827 he bought a fifteen-year-old boy for four hundred dollars. The following year he spent over five hundred dollars on a seventeen-year-old girl and her six-month-old son, $975 on a sixteen-year-old girl along with a twelve-year-old mulatto and a nine-year-old boy. Later in 1828, he added a boy named Peter and a woman named Betsey ~ James Oakes
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by James Oakes
I had sort of had a 21st birthday when I was 17, 18 years old living in Japan. I had all of that stuff sort of happen earlier for me, which happens to a lot of people. My 21st birthday was just a little boring. Not a great story. ~ Sarah Wright
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Sarah Wright
Old age is the time when birthday candles cost more than the birthday cake itself, and half of your urine is wasted on medical testing. ~ Faina Ranevskaya
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Faina Ranevskaya
It was the 60th anniversary of 'Face the Nation.' During his interview, President Obama said, 'Our country doesn't fear the future. We grab it.' Nothing says you grab the future like going on a 60-year-old show hosted by a 77-year-old-man to speak to a 90-year-old audience. ~ Jimmy Fallon
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Jimmy Fallon
You really must stop acting
Like a 20-year-old, gold plated
In a midlife crisis
You just graduated
Happy 60th ~ John Walter Bratton
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by John Walter Bratton
A bad manner spoils everything, even reason and justice; a good one supplies everything, gilds a No, sweetens a truth, and adds a touch of beauty to old age itself. ~ Baltasar Gracian
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Baltasar Gracian
Middle age is when your old classmates are so grey and wrinkled and bald they don't recognize you. ~ Bennett Cerf
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Bennett Cerf
There are plenty of towns in America where the 4-year-old has shot his 2-year-old sister by using daddy's gun. ~ Geraldo Rivera
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Geraldo Rivera
Everyman and every living being have the same birth day: The birthday of the universe is our real birthday! ~ Mehmet Murat Ildan
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Mehmet Murat Ildan
He not busy being born is busy dying ~ Steve Jobs
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Steve Jobs
Success happened little by little for me. I tasted the flavor of fame in small doses: I started at 10 years old when I won a music contest; I was performing at birthday parties, company meetings. ~ Shakira
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Shakira
I have a birthday, same as you," I wanted to tell the voices. "It just changes. Don't you wish you could change your birthday? ~ Tara Westover
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Tara Westover
Inside I feel much like a 12-year-old or a 17-year-old who knows big words. ~ Tim O'Brien
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Tim O'Brien
Every birthday celebrates a life because every life is important. ~ Richelle E. Goodrich
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Richelle E. Goodrich
I went to work at 11 years old. I became governor. It's not a big deal. Work doesn't hurt anybody. I'm all for not allowing a 12-year-old to work 40 hours. But a 12-year-old working eight to 10 hours a week or a 14-year-old working 12 to 15 hours a week is not bad. ~ Paul LePage
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Paul LePage
The real menace in dealing with a 5-year-old is that in no time at all you begin to sound like a 5-year-old. ~ Jean Kerr
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Jean Kerr
The merry year is born Like the bright berry from the naked thorn. ~ Hartley Coleridge
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Hartley Coleridge
The truth is, part of me is every age. I'm a three-year-old, I'm a five-year-old, I'm a thirty-seven-year-old, I'm a fifty-year-old. I've been through all of them, and I know what it's like. I delight in being a child when it's appropriate to be a child. I delight in being a wise old man when it's appropriate to be a wise old man. Think of all I can be! I am every age, up to my own. ~ Mitch Albom
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Mitch Albom
I mean, what is an un-birthday present?"
A present given when it isn't your birthday, of course."
Alice considered a little. "I like birthday presents best," she said at last.
You don't know what you're talking about!" cried Humpty Dumpty. "How many days are there in a year?"
Three hundred and sixty-five," said Alice.
And how many birthdays have you?"
One. ~ Lewis Carroll
65 Year Old Birthday quotes by Lewis Carroll
Bench Pressing Quotes «
» Cookson Oklahoma Quotes