44 45 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 44 45.

Quotes About 44 45

Enjoy collection of 33 44 45 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 44 45. Righ click to see and save pictures of 44 45 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

They rode on and the sun in the east flushed pale streaks of light and then a deeper run of color like blood seeping up in sudden reaches flaring planewise and where the earth drained up into the sky at the edge of creation the top of the sun rose out of nothing like the head of a great red phallus until it cleared the unseen rim and sat squat and pulsing and malevolent behind them. ~ Cormac McCarthy
44 45 quotes by Cormac McCarthy
It's sometimes impossible to fit in all the music we want to fit in, in an hour and 45 minute show. ~ Mick Taylor
44 45 quotes by Mick Taylor
By mid-November, his protests notwithstanding, whiskers began sprouting from his face. A few weeks later, his assistant private secretary, John Hay, approvingly punned: Election news Abe's hirsute fancy warrant - Apparent hair becomes heir apparent.44 ~ Harold Holzer
44 45 quotes by Harold Holzer
One of the significant things that's happened, which shouldn't be looked at as lightly as it might sound, is that women over 45, over 50, are now allowed to be sexy. ~ Lesley Manville
44 45 quotes by Lesley Manville
With the song 'This Christmas' I wanted to do something that was kind of different. I mean, Donny Hathaway is an amazing artist. So I wanted to bring my flavor to the song so when people over the age of 45 or 50 hear it they'll be like 'OK, he did his thing with that record.' It's like I can appeal to everybody and not just a younger demographic. ~ Chris Brown
44 45 quotes by Chris Brown
I'm not sure if a grinning Irish guy who is speechless for 45 seconds is going to make good TV. ~ Brian F. O'Byrne
44 45 quotes by Brian F. O'Byrne
Every Cuban has a house to live in, no matter how meager. That house is provided by government. Every Cuban who gets sick can go to a doctor or a hospital and get medical attention while 45 million Americans don't have medical insurance. Every Cuban can get education from the kindergarten through college and they don't have to pay. What is Castro doing that we might benefit from-if we are not too arrogant and falsely proud to see what he is doing in a small nation and what we have not been able to do or not been willing to do in the greatest nation on the earth? ~ Louis Farrakhan
44 45 quotes by Louis Farrakhan
We have lift off of the third Advanced Extremely High Frequency (AEHF-3) communication satellite at 4:44 a.m ~ Antonia Perdu
44 45 quotes by Antonia Perdu
Prime time for men is, say, 35 to 45. Then they level off and fall off. ~ Clint Eastwood
44 45 quotes by Clint Eastwood
I used to watch 'The Apprentice' all the time and I thought Bill was a fox. That was that, we didn't see each other for years, and then we saw each other and 45 minutes after the cameras stopped rolling, we were still talking. ~ Giuliana Rancic
44 45 quotes by Giuliana Rancic
The net worth of the 358 richest people in the world was then found to be 'equal to the combined income of the poorest 45 per cent of the worlds population - 2.3 billion people. ~ David Harvey
44 45 quotes by David Harvey
If you had known this: I love mercy, 45 not sacrifice, you would not have condemned those on whom is no blame. ~ Tatian The Assyrian
44 45 quotes by Tatian The Assyrian
I feel like 45. I don't look bad for someone my age, with my history of illnesses and operations and all those anesthetics. When they knock you out, it gives you time to catch up on your beauty sleep. ~ Elizabeth Taylor
44 45 quotes by Elizabeth Taylor
John saw only the linen cloths. He, Peter, also saw the linen cloths because we [Gentiles] do not reject the Old Testament, for as Luke says, "Then he opened their minds to understand the scriptures" (Lk 24:45). But in addition Peter saw the napkin which had been on his head: "The head of Christ is God" (1 Cor 11:3). Thus to see the napkin which had been on the head of Jesus is to have faith in the divinity of Christ, which the Jews refused to accept. This napkin is described as not lying with the linen cloths, and rolled up, having a place by itself, because the divinity of Christ is covered over, and it is apart from every creature because of its excellence: "God who is over all be blessed for ever" (Rom 9:5); "Truly, you art a God who hides yourself" (Is 45:15). ~ Thomas Aquinas
44 45 quotes by Thomas Aquinas
Amos Vogel was a mentor, a guiding light for me. In his presence, you always rose. But his importance to me is of minor significance. What is significant is that with him an entire epoch ends. The Last Lion has left us.
I am still not capable – or rather unwilling – to understand the fact that Amos passed away, because a man like him cannot be dead. His traces are everywhere.

(on the passing of Amos Vogel, his friend for more than 45 years) ~ Werner Herzog
44 45 quotes by Werner Herzog
There are moments of levity. I feel like any great drama has moments of levity, or else it just becomes too hard to watch. 45 minutes of just pain and suffering is not enjoyable. We're trying to entertain people. ~ Brandon Jay McLaren
44 45 quotes by Brandon Jay McLaren
One study proved just how powerful exercise can be: Three groups of depressed patients were assigned to different coping strategies - one group took antidepressant medication, one group exercised for 45 minutes three times a week, and one group did a combination of both.33 After four months, all three groups experienced similar improvements in happiness. The very fact that exercise proved just as helpful as anti-depressants is remarkable, but the story doesn't end here. The groups were then tested six months later to assess their relapse rate. Of those who had taken the medication alone, 38 percent had slipped back into depression. Those in the combination group were doing only slightly better, with a 31 percent relapse rate. The biggest shock, though, came from the exercise group: Their relapse rate was only 9 percent! In short, physical activity is not just an incredibly powerful mood lifter, but a long-lasting one. ~ Shawn Achor
44 45 quotes by Shawn Achor
I could fuck on my back like 4:44. But I don't. I do it like 3:33. ~ Jarod Kintz
44 45 quotes by Jarod Kintz
Being outside during the space walk, the view of the Earth is just spectacular, and getting a chance to do that is just unbelievable, everything about it. You are going around the Earth at 17,500 miles an hour, so you have 45 minutes of sunlight followed by 45 minutes of darkness. You do a lap every 90 minutes. ~ Michael J. Massimino
44 45 quotes by Michael J. Massimino
Emergency department physicians spent 44 percent of their time entering data into electronic medical records, clicking up to 4,000 times during a 10-hour shift. - Becker's Health IT & CIO Review magazine, October 11, 2013 ~ Robert Wachter
44 45 quotes by Robert Wachter
Cancer can be attacked directly by metabolic enzymes and then be assisted by the enzyme diet programme. The second greatest cancer breakthrough of the 20th century is the metabolic organic effect on malignant tumours of correcting the body fluid pH to a non-acidic pH 7.1 to 7.5. A neutral pH 7.0 resists cancer formation. An acid body fluid pH of 6.44 and below permits tumours to biochemically become malignant. At pH 7.5 cancer may become inactive; at 8.5 tumours may disintegrate. ~ Benjamin Carson
44 45 quotes by Benjamin Carson
Bear Market Begin Bear Market End Max DD Sept 1929 June 1932 -86.25 July 1933 March 1935 -33.9% March 1937 March 1938 -54.5% Nov 1938 April 1942 -45.8% May 1946 June 1949 -29.6% July 1957 Oct 1957 -20.6% Dec 1961 June 1962 -28% Feb 1966 Oct 1966 -22.2% Oct 1968 May 1970 -34% Jan 1973 Oct 1974 -48.2% Sept 1976 March 1978 -19.4% Nov 1980 Aug 1982 -27.1% Aug 1987 Dec 1987 -40.4% July 1990 Oct 1990 -21.2% Mar 2000 Oct 2002 -49.1% June 2008 Mar 2009 -54% Average Bear Market: -37.3% Buy and Hold since 1942 Compounded Annual Rate of Return: 8.03% Maximum Draw down: 54% Prior to this decade's two severe bear markets, most investors believed that only that the stock market can go up. ~ Andrew Abraham
44 45 quotes by Andrew Abraham
I play golf with my shirttail out. I own a golf course because it's very, very close to my house, and I don't want to drive 45 minutes to the north side of Oklahoma City to play golf every day. I have race horses 'cause I love horses and it's my hobby. ~ Toby Keith
44 45 quotes by Toby Keith
Trout fishing. One must be a stickler for proper form. Use nothing but #4 blasting caps, or a hand grenade, if handy, or at a pool well-lined with stone, one blast from a .44 magnum will bring a few stunned brookies quietly to the surface. ~ Edward Abbey
44 45 quotes by Edward Abbey
Me, I've seen 45 years, and I've only figured out one thing. That's this: if a person would just make the effort, there's something to be learned from everything. From even the most ordinary, commonplace things, there's always something you can learn. I read somewhere that they said there's even different philosophies in razors. Fact is, if it weren't for that, nobody'd survive. ~ Haruki Murakami
44 45 quotes by Haruki Murakami
The minutes I had left with him fall away like dead leaves pulled from branches. ~ Veronica Roth
44 45 quotes by Veronica Roth
I shall entrust my affair to God, for God is Observant of [His] worshippers.
Quran-Ghafir(44) ~ Anonymous
44 45 quotes by Anonymous
I write while my son is at school. At about 7:45 A.M., I walk him there, with the dogs, then walk them for another forty minutes or so, go home and chain myself to the desk a little before 9 A.M., and try not to be distracted until I hear my son plunge through the front door at about 3 P.M. ~ Geraldine Brooks
44 45 quotes by Geraldine Brooks
I've been associated with Macmillan for over 45 years. I'd like to thank them for their continued commitment to my backlist and I look forward to continuing to work with them as they publish my next novel, 'Vicious Circle' in 2013. ~ Wilbur Smith
44 45 quotes by Wilbur Smith
I think it's amazing that I'm 45 and it is the most creatively successful year of my life. ~ Amy Landecker
44 45 quotes by Amy Landecker
My first really good guitar was a Gibson J-45. ~ Johnny Rivers
44 45 quotes by Johnny Rivers
Both my parents died on the young side. My father was 45, and my mother was 61, so cancer's affected me in a big way. ~ Kevin Connolly
44 45 quotes by Kevin Connolly
While 45 of the 50 States have either a State constitutional amendment or a statute that preserves the current definition of marriage, left-wing activist judges and officials at the local levels have struck down State laws protecting marriage. ~ John Boehner
44 45 quotes by John Boehner
439 Vertically Quotes «
» Sunrise Quotes