360 Degrees Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 360 Degrees.

Quotes About 360 Degrees

Enjoy collection of 79 360 Degrees quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 360 Degrees. Righ click to see and save pictures of 360 Degrees quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Now he must not go the wrong way round the circuit, and unless he can spin himself stationary through 360 degrees I fail to see how he can avoid doing so. ~ Murray Walker
360 Degrees quotes by Murray Walker
May inspiration travel and always return 360 degrees. ~ Antonia Perdu
360 Degrees quotes by Antonia Perdu
There are 365 days in a year, and 360 degrees in a circle. Coincidence? I think not. Really, I didn't think, and that's why this is so dumb. ~ Jarod Kintz
360 Degrees quotes by Jarod Kintz
Prayer doesn't belong to a dogma, a religion or a sect; it is the universal call for betterment ~ Debbie Lynn - 360 Degrees Full Circle
360 Degrees quotes by Debbie Lynn - 360 Degrees Full Circle
And rising above it all doesn't mean we are better than others, it means we have made the choice to be better inside out. It means we have opted for forgiveness, dropped the drama, the pity, and everything else that dwells in a lower vibe.
It isn't complicated.
Rise. ~ Debbie Lynn - 360 Degrees Full Circle
Very few things in our privileged life are entitled to the distinction, or the stranglehold fear can have on us. ~ Debbie Lynn - 360 Degrees Full Circle
I used to be stupid but I've turned that situation around 360 degrees. ~ Scott Adams
360 Degrees quotes by Scott Adams
On sacred messages: It isn't for the lack of you, but for our own safety that some things are better left alone… ~ Debbie Lynn - 360 Degrees Full Circle
Extraordinary doesn't belong to the limited; it belongs to the distinctively beautiful ordinary soul. The soul who understands this truly honorable and simple perspective, holds unmatched happiness. ~ Debbie Lynn - 360 Degrees Full Circle
Steven Spielberg making a Ready Player One movie is going to change the course of human history as pertains to how quickly virtual reality is adopted. He's going to shows the whole world the potential of VR, which is one of the reasons I think he's doing it. Once you have to compose for 360 degrees, and a movie is different every time you watch it depending on where you choose to look, it's like the dawn of a new era. ~ Ernest Cline
360 Degrees quotes by Ernest Cline
What is happening in your world right now is your message, your sign, your omen...
Everything you want to "know" is found in the way you love, the way you live, and how you respond to life. ~ Debbie Lynn - 360 Degrees Full Circle
And while acknowledging the darkest and heaviest times we experience is important, we still need to spin the moment, paint it a different color, and transform it because positivity saves lives. ~ Debbie Lynn - 360 Degrees Full Circle
... because nothing will change while you believe your suffering is important than change.
A higher road is waiting ~ Debbie Lynn - 360 Degrees Full Circle
Gragg felt the tingling of the Third Eye on his stomach and back. The Third Eye was another of the miracles that Sobol had bestowed upon him. It was a form-fitting conductive shirt worn next to the skin - but it wasn't a garment. It was a haptic device that helped him use his body's largest organ - his skin - as another, all-seeing eye. An eye that never blinked, and an eye that could see around him in 360 degrees or halfway around the world, if he wished. It ~ Daniel Suarez
360 Degrees quotes by Daniel Suarez
The themes I sing about tend to be centered on love, but in the most total, general way 360 degrees of love. ~ Andrea Bocelli
360 Degrees quotes by Andrea Bocelli
He said, "how can you love something you don't understand?" I said; "That is easy. Love is a reflected energy and the energy has a feeling. This feeling is as tangible as any solid thing because love has mass, volume, and validity. That's all… and that is enough. ~ Debbie Lynn - 360 Degrees Full Circle
You are thinking about where your brain is at any time. It's very tricky but it's why women are very well suited to rule the world in the future, because of the multi-tasking they do and their ability to be moving in 15 directions at once. It's the women who behave like men, who focus in that singular way with the blinkers on, who have problems. You get a lot more done that way maybe, but you also lose the perception of who's behind you, what's going on, the 360 degrees of it, the whole picture of life that we do have as women. ~ Meryl Streep
360 Degrees quotes by Meryl Streep
There is something deeply authentic about grappling with our fate. It is looking at a long trail of twisted life-decisions that got us spinning into the abyss – so like all things, we have a choice - and for better or worse we spiral.
Embrace the chaos. Go to ruins. ~ Debbie Lynn - 360 Degrees Full Circle
THIS ISN'T CHINA

Hold me close
and tell me what the world is like
I don't want to look outside
I want to depend on your eyes
and your lips
I don't want to feel anything
but your hand
on the old raw bumper
I don't want to feel anything else
If you love the dead rocks
and the huge rough pine trees
Ok I like them too
Tell me if the wind
makes a pretty sound
in the billion billion needles
I'll close my eyes and smile
Tell me if it's a good morning
or a clear morning
Tell me what the fuck kind of morning
it is
and I'll buy it
And get the dog
to stop whining and barking
This isn't China
nobody's going to eat it
It's just going to get fed and petted
Ok where were we?
Ok go if you must.
I'll create the cosmos
by myself
I'll let it all stick to me
every fucking pine needle
And I'll broadcast my affection
from this shaven dome
360 degrees
to all the dramatic vistas
to all the mists and snows
that moves across
the shining mountains
to the women bathing
in the stream
and combing their hair
on the roofs
to the voiceless ones
who have petitioned me
from their surprising silence
to the poor in the heart
(oh more and more to them)
to all the thought-forms
and leaking mental objects
that you get up here
at the end of your ghostly l ~ Leonard Cohen
360 Degrees quotes by Leonard Cohen
An hour and seven minutes after walking up. I stood with Noelle outside the Trust's house and prepared to raise my first
and hopefully only
demon.
Three minutes after that I looked at my demon and burst into laughter.
"What?" the demon asked, turning its head 360 degrees to examine itself "What's so Funny?"
"Why is the Summoner laughing and crying at the same time? I don't see what's so funny. I'm a demon; where's my respect? Where's the fear and cowering before me? ~ Katie MacAlister
360 Degrees quotes by Katie MacAlister
How I go to church -
In my mind the conversation must include the stars, the trees and the rocks so, the outer dialog is just as important as the inner silence.
(For me) it is like the child in awe, or the way we know when it is time to drop to our knees as the sky changes.
It is when the world is painted a different color and gives us a multi-colored background – my gesture is reverence – it has no words.
The delivery method is a simple query as the universe complies with prayers.
No expectations - just a gentle nudge, a smile, and solace where I am.
This is my religion.
I am thankful.
The end. ~ Debbie Lynn - 360 Degrees Full Circle
And it occurred to me, with the forcefulness of a thought experienced in 360 degrees, that that's really what history mostly is: masses of people doing ordinary things. ~ Bill Bryson
360 Degrees quotes by Bill Bryson
Art is not predictable. Art is not golf, as great as that may be. There are 360 degrees of choice to make. ~ Tina Weymouth
360 Degrees quotes by Tina Weymouth
We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees. ~ Jason Kidd
360 Degrees quotes by Jason Kidd
He was visited on a lunar basis by these great unspecific waves of horniness, whereby all women within a certain age group and figure envelope became immediately and impossibly desirable. He emerged from these spells with eyeballs still oscillating and a wish that his neck could rotate through the full 360 degrees. ~ Thomas Pynchon
360 Degrees quotes by Thomas Pynchon
The word 'Sat' [Truth, eternal] belongs to 360 degrees. The degree, at which one is at, is the degree that one believes to be true. And the 'Sat' that is the final and the eternal truth, is in the 'center'. ~ Dada Bhagwan
360 Degrees quotes by Dada Bhagwan
There is no more "front" and "rear" where Fobbit-types would go to hide out in safer locations. In Iraq and Afghanistan, you engaged in a theater of operations that's 360 degrees at all times. ~ Dave Abrams
360 Degrees quotes by Dave Abrams
The widely mis-interpreted 1998 'meltdown' of East Asia was a financial symptom of the renewed reality: In fact, it was the first round the world recession again to begin in East Asia and spread from there to the West, instead of vice versa. That marked the beginnings of the return back 360 degrees around the world of the world economic center to Asia where it had always been before those two eighty-year period of temporary Western ascendance. The stock market crash in Hong Kong and the devaluation of the Thai baht and the Indonesian rupia took only 80 seconds to make themselves felt in the London City and on New York's Wall Street. How much of a cultural lag do we still need for popular perception and social theory to catch up with global reality? ~ Andre Gunder Frank
360 Degrees quotes by Andre Gunder Frank
There is a quiet subtlety about keeping some things personal and not everyone will understand, and that is fine - but it is important to have a bit of yourself that just stays inside…. ~ Debbie Lynn - 360 Degrees Full Circle
You take 35 degrees out of 360 degrees and call it a photo. No individual photo explains anything. That's what makes photography such a wonderful and problematic medium. ~ Joel Sternfeld
360 Degrees quotes by Joel Sternfeld
Japanese players do not like being thrown into an arena in which they are given very little instruction. You can head in any direction, 360 degrees. They say, 'What am I supposed to do? Give me hints. Provide me service instead of just throwing me into this arena.' ~ Hideo Kojima
360 Degrees quotes by Hideo Kojima
We can be powerful without being confrontational
We can be compelled without being pushy
And committed without being arrogant ~ Debbie Lynn - 360 Degrees Full Circle
*Note to self: anger is a chosen response * ~ Debbie Lynn - 360 Degrees Full Circle
There is nothing more graceful and powerful than the ability to respond to life (in all situations) with love and acceptance. ~ Debbie Lynn - 360 Degrees Full Circle
Several times a day, stop and just listen. Open your hearing 360 degrees, as if your ears were giant radar dishes. Listen to the obvious sounds, and the subtle sounds-in your body, in the room, in the building, and outside. Listen as if you had just landed from a foreign planet and didn't know what was making these sounds. See if you can hear all sounds as music being played just for you. Even in what is called silence there is sound. To hear such subtle sound, the mind must be very quiet. ~ Jan Chozen Bays
360 Degrees quotes by Jan Chozen Bays
Some directors, like Stevens [George Stevens], shoot full circle, 360 degrees, and that's what's right for them. I generally shoot at about a seven to one ratio. But part of that is because I've worked on every screenplay, so I'm further along in the visual concept. ~ Elia Kazan
360 Degrees quotes by Elia Kazan
We are all survivors and once you have walked through the fire, you know what it feels like to be burned.
Love is that flame… ~ Debbie Lynn - 360 Degrees Full Circle
The Soul's sacred ground of being is the foundation for your doing.
from the book, Doing a 360, page 135 ~ Nancy Ash
360 Degrees quotes by Nancy Ash
If you show up to break me it won't happen, I am water, water doesn't break.
If you need to prove superiority it won't happen, I am air, air will always rise.
If you try to draw blood it won't happen, I am metal, your internal pain cannot penetrate my veins.
If you try to suppress me it won't happen, I am fire, my light cannot be extinguished. ~ Debbie Lynn - 360 Degrees Full Circle
A few words in defense of military scientists. I agree that squad leaders are in the best position to know what and how much their men and women need to bring on a given mission. But you want those squad leaders to be armed with knowledge, and not all knowledge comes from experience. Sometimes it comes from a pogue at USUHS who's been investigating the specific and potentially deadly consequences of a bodybuilding supplement. Or an army physiologist who puts men adrift in life rafts off the dock at a Florida air base and discovers that wetting your uniform cools you enough to conserve 74 percent more of your body fluids per hour. Or the Navy researcher who comes up with a way to speed the recovery time from travelers' diarrhea. These things matter when it's 115 degrees and you're trying to keep your troops from dehydrating to the point of collapse. There's no glory in the work. No one wins a medal. And maybe someone should. ~ Mary Roach
360 Degrees quotes by Mary Roach
The big thing that makes Dostoevsky invaluable for American readers and writers is that he appears to possess degrees of passion, conviction, and engagement with deep moral issues that we-here, today-cannot or do not permit ourselves. ~ David Foster Wallace
360 Degrees quotes by David Foster Wallace
I have throughout been curious about how much we can be said to know and with what degree of certainty or doubtfulness. ~ Bertrand Russell
360 Degrees quotes by Bertrand Russell
His face was so ravaged, it was like looking at death itself. Except for the smooth, silvered part of it. By creeping degrees, his human hand lifted. He turned it over, showing a bloody palm. His cracked lips moved.

Beloved.

He could not say the word, but I knew it.

So did his Fool. ~ Robin Hobb
360 Degrees quotes by Robin Hobb
It is good to love in a moderate degree; but it is not good to love to distraction. ~ Plautus
360 Degrees quotes by Plautus
No degree of speculative knowledge of religion is any certain sign of true piety. ~ Jonathan Edwards
360 Degrees quotes by Jonathan Edwards
You are as well prepared as any young Westerner could hope to be, equipped with good diet, lavish health insurance, two degrees, foreign travel and languages, orthodonture, psychotherapy, property, and capital; and your skin is a beautiful color. Look at you – look at the burnish of you. ~ Martin Amis
360 Degrees quotes by Martin Amis
The time and the quality of the time that their parents devote to them indicate to children the degree to which they are valued by their parents ... When children know that they are valued, when they truly feel valued in the deepest parts of themselves, then they feel valuable. This knowledge is worth more than any gold. ~ M. Scott Peck
360 Degrees quotes by M. Scott Peck
I do close to 30 minutes in cardio at a very high rate. I raise the level of intensity. I do a level 18 on the elliptical at four miles an hour for 20 minutes. That's 360 calories. I want to see someone else try that. The resistance factor at 18 is brutal. No one goes to 20. ~ Ric Flair
360 Degrees quotes by Ric Flair
The beginning, middle, and end of the birth, growth, and perfection of whatever we behold is from contraries, by contraries, and to contraries; and whatever contrariety is, there is action and reaction, there is motion, diversity, multitude, and order, there are degrees, succession and vicissitude. ~ Giordano Bruno
360 Degrees quotes by Giordano Bruno
A man must consider what a blindman's-buff is this game of conformity. If I know your sect, I anticipate your argument. I hear a preacher announce for his text and topic the expediency of one of the institutions of his church.
Do I not know beforehand that not possibly can he say a new and spontaneous word? Do I not know that, with all this ostentation of examining the grounds of the institution, he will do no such thing? Do I not know that he is pledged to himself not to look but at one side, - the permitted side, not as a man, but as a parish minister? He is a retained attorney, and these airs of the bench are the emptiest affectation. Well, most men have bound their eyes with one or another handkerchief, and attached themselves to some one of these communities of opinion. This conformity makes them not false in a few particulars, authors of a few lies, but false in all particulars. Their every truth is not quite true. Their two is not the real two, their four not the real four; so that every word they say chagrins us, and we know not where to begin to set them right. Meantime nature is not slow to equip us in the prison-uniform of the party to which we adhere. We come to wear one cut of face and figure, and acquire by degrees the gentlest asinine expression. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
360 Degrees quotes by Ralph Waldo Emerson
When you look back at the fight against Communism, one thing that is striking is the degree to which we [the United States] were carried on by our own values. One of the real challenges of the new era is going to be to maintain those values and not adopt those of our adversaries. ~ David E. Hoffman
360 Degrees quotes by David E. Hoffman
Man is not distinguished from [the animals] by a special kind of soul, or by any peculiar and exclusive psychic function, but only by a higher degree of psychic activity, a superior stage of development. ~ Ernst Haeckel
360 Degrees quotes by Ernst Haeckel
A typical biography relying upon individuals' notorious memories and the anecdotes they've invented contains a high degree of fiction, yet is considered 'nonfiction.' ~ Joyce Carol Oates
360 Degrees quotes by Joyce Carol Oates
When you're on a football scholarship, you get a stipend that's supposed to cover your rent and a few incidentals. It was $360 a month. This was the late 1980s, and the NCAA has an interesting rule where you're not allowed to supplement your income with a part-time job. ~ Jason Chaffetz
360 Degrees quotes by Jason Chaffetz
The process begins with the individual woman's acceptance that American women, without exception, are socialized to be racist, classist and sexist, in varying degrees, and that labeling ourselves feminists does not change the fact that we must consciously work to rid ourselves of the legacy of negative socialization. ~ Bell Hooks
360 Degrees quotes by Bell Hooks
Without an observer at a twenty three degree angle to the light being reflected off a cloud of spherical droplets, there is no rainbow. The whole universe is like that. Our spirits stand at a twenty three degree angle to the universe. There is some new thing created at the contact of photon and retina, some space created between rock and mind. ~ Kim Stanley Robinson
360 Degrees quotes by Kim Stanley Robinson
Major heat wave in India - 122 degrees today. It was so hot people in India were sweating like Americans waiting to hear if their job is being outsourced to India. ~ Jay Leno
360 Degrees quotes by Jay Leno
To a greater or lesser degree, the project of the self becomes translated into one of the possession of desired goods and the pursuit of artificially framed styles of life. ( ... ) Not just lifestyles, but self-actualisation is packaged and distributed according to market criteria. ~ Anthony Giddens
360 Degrees quotes by Anthony Giddens
The shoot-to-kill order came through at zero one fifteen, relayed over a satellite radio. It'd been just three hours since the two-man reconnaissance team had reported the sighting.
They lay in a shallow dugout on a windblown ridge, the leeward slope falling away steeply to an impassable boulder field. A desert-issue tarp all but covered the hole, protected from view on the flanks by thorny scrub. Shivering, they blew into their bunched trigger-finger mitts. The daytime temperature had dropped twenty degrees or more, and fine sleet was melting on their blackened faces.
Darren Proctor extended the folded stock of his L115A3 sniper rifle. He split the legs of the swivel bi-pod and aligned the swivel cheek piece with the all-weather scope. Flipping open the lens cap, he glassed the terrain cast a muted green by the night vision. The tree line was sparse, a smattering of pines and cedars shuddering in the biting wind. Glimpsing movement on a scree slope fifty metres or so beyond, he focused in. The eyes of a striped hyena shone like glow sticks. He watched as the scavenger ripped at the carcass of an ibex or wild sheep. A second later it sniffed the air, ears pricked, and scampered off. ~ Gary Haynes
360 Degrees quotes by Gary  Haynes
Insight occurs when, and to the degree that, one knows oneself. ~ Andrew Schneider
360 Degrees quotes by Andrew Schneider
The greatest miracle Christianity has achieved in America is that the black man in white Christian hands has not grown violent. It is a miracle that 22 million black people have not risen up against their oppressors – in which they would have been justified by all moral criteria, and even by the democratic tradition! It is a miracle that a nation of black people has so fervently continued to believe in a turn-the-other-cheek and heaven-for-you-after-you-die philosophy! It is a miracle that the American black people have remained a peaceful people, while catching all the centuries of hell that they have caught, here in white man's heaven! The miracle is that the white man's puppet Negro 'leaders', his preachers and the educated Negroes laden with degrees, and others who have been allowed to wax fat off their black poor brothers, have been able to hold the black masses quiet until now. ~ Malcolm X
360 Degrees quotes by Malcolm X
Every man holds his property subject to the general right of the community to regulate its use to whatever degree the public welfare may require it. ~ Theodore Roosevelt
360 Degrees quotes by Theodore Roosevelt
I'm an eternal optimist with a small degree of cynicism. ~ Sarah McLachlan
360 Degrees quotes by Sarah McLachlan
If you need to invoke your academic pedigree or job title for people to believe what you say, then you need a better argument. ~ Neil DeGrasse Tyson
360 Degrees quotes by Neil DeGrasse Tyson
I did graduate with a bachelor's degree in civil engineering in 1948. ~ Daniel J. Evans
360 Degrees quotes by Daniel J. Evans
Many of the old masters of watercolour painted from notes, with enthusiasm either unabated or renewed. It is hard to assume the same degree of concentration in the studio, but not impossible. ~ Walter J. Phillips
360 Degrees quotes by Walter J. Phillips
She has never liked me because I don't have a proper degree. Feral librarians, they call us, as in just wandered out of the woods. ~ Jenny Offill
360 Degrees quotes by Jenny Offill
Writers tend to be addicted to houses ... We work at home, indulging the agoraphobia endemic to our kind. We are immersed in our surroundings to an almost morbid degree. ~ Erica Jong
360 Degrees quotes by Erica Jong
We all have our ambassador that we send forward into the world. We all have people we are varying degrees of real with. There's a public face we all wear. As I get older and more comfortable in my skin, I am trying to combine the two so the real me is there all the time. ~ Sean Maguire
360 Degrees quotes by Sean Maguire
Many statements about God are confidently made by theologians on grounds that today at least sound specious. Thomas Aquinas claimed to prove that God cannot make another God, or commit suicide, or make a man without a soul, or even make a triangle whose interior angles do not equal 180 degrees. But Bolyai and Lobachevsky were able to accomplish this last feat (on a curved surface) in the nineteenth century, and they were not even approximately gods. ~ Carl Sagan
360 Degrees quotes by Carl Sagan
Look, some people prefer they,' Alex said. 'They're non-binary or mid-spectrum or whatever. If they want you to use they, then that's what you should do. But for me, personally, I don't want to use the same pronouns all the time, because that's not me. I change a lot. That's sort of the point. When I'm she, I'm she. When I'm he, I'm he. I'm not they. Get it?'
'If I say no, will you hurt me?'
'No.'
'Then no, not really.'
She shrugged. 'You don't have to get it. Just, you know, a little respect.'
'For the girl with the very sharp wire? No problem.'
She must have liked that answer. There was nothing confusing about the smile she gave me. It warmed the office about five degrees. ~ Rick Riordan
360 Degrees quotes by Rick Riordan
The degree of genius necessary to please us is pretty nearly the same proportion that we ourselves have. ~ Claude Adrien Helvetius
360 Degrees quotes by Claude Adrien Helvetius
Survivors are damaged to different degrees by their experiences. This does not depend on what happened physically. A Survivor who has been raped will not necessarily be more damaged than a Survivor who has been touched. The degree of damage depend on the degree of traumatic sexualization, stigmatization, betrayal and powerlessness, the child has experienced. This in turn depends on a number of factors such as:
* who the abuser was;
* how many abusers were involved;
* if the abuser was same-sex or opposite sex;
* what took place;
* what was said;
* how long the abuse went on for;
* How the child felt and how she interpreted what was happening;
* if the child was otherwise happy and supported;
* how other people reacted to the disclosure or discovery of the abuse;
* how old the child was ~ Carolyn Ainscough
360 Degrees quotes by Carolyn Ainscough
The ibtilaa' (testing) of the believer is like medicine for him. It cures him from illness. Had the illness remained it would destroy him or diminish his reward and level (in the hereafter). The tests and the trials extract these illnesses from him and prepare him for the perfect reward and the highest of degrees (in the life to come). ~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya
360 Degrees quotes by Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya
Growing up in India, I knew all I needed to change the world was one good opportunity, and I prepared myself for it. When that opportunity came - in the form of the chance to earn an engineering degree - I was ready. ~ Naveen Jain
360 Degrees quotes by Naveen Jain
One of the unfortunate things about creative writing courses is that they make people impatient. People feel that they have prepared themselves and that they must now do it. In fact there are positive incentives for doing so - universities are offering degrees for writing novels. ~ Robert Dessaix
360 Degrees quotes by Robert Dessaix
We see neither justice nor injustice which does not change its nature with change in climate. Three degrees of latitude reverse all jurisprudence; a meridian decides the truth. ~ Blaise Pascal
360 Degrees quotes by Blaise Pascal
Pick up any newspaper in the morning. Count the words in the lead sentences. There will be at least 25 in all of them: Guaranteed. The writers just want to tell you how many degrees they have from this college or that university. ~ Jimmy Breslin
360 Degrees quotes by Jimmy Breslin
Like world describers before me, those mapmakers in the seventeenth centure, I had laid down my first faintly drawn border. With that one tentative mark, my world expanded by a few freeing degrees. ~ Justina Chen
360 Degrees quotes by Justina Chen
Devil Worship Quotes «
» 365 Guide Quotes