349 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 349.

Quotes About 349

Enjoy collection of 6 349 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 349. Righ click to see and save pictures of 349 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Whatever." I shrugged.
"Moving on. Blake, catch." I jumped into the air, legs straight, toes pointed, and dropped into Blake's waiting arms.
"Nice, babe. We could be cheerleaders together."

A & E Kirk (2014-05-26). Drop Dead Demons: The Divinicus Nex Chronicles: Book 2 (Divinicus Nex Chronicles series) (p. 349). A&E Kirk. Kindle Edition. ~ A. Kirk
349 quotes by A.  Kirk
pg. 301--"Saturday the weather couldn't decide if it was ready to fully entertain winter or if we were still stuck in the fall."
pg.349--"...winter showed up in an angry, punishing fury... ~ W. Bruce Cameron
349 quotes by W. Bruce Cameron
It is not an "imitation of Christ" but its exact opposite: an assimilation of the Christ-image to his own self, which is the "true man."349 It is no longer an effort, an intentional straining after imitation, but rather an involuntary experience of the reality represented by the sacred legend. This ~ C. G. Jung
349 quotes by C. G. Jung
Zelmo was nearly bellowing by the time he raised his glass to the tables center. 'To the human heart!' Diners at other tables glanced to see what was the matter. ~ Jonathan Lethem
349 quotes by Jonathan Lethem
When he takes the knife to the canvass the servants find him lying dead with a knife through is heart and "withered, wrinkled, and loathsome of visage." and the portrait "in all the wonders of his exquisite youth and beauty." p 349 ~ Oscar Wilde
349 quotes by Oscar Wilde
Oh, its big enough," he said patronizingly, "but somehow I was expecting ... you know." He gestured with his hands, indicating something roughly the size of a house cat.
"It's the Mortal Cup, Jace, not the Mortal Toilet Bowl," said Isabelle.
-Jace & Isabelle, pg.349- ~ Cassandra Clare
349 quotes by Cassandra Clare
Restaurants Quotes «
» 35 Quotes