333 Spiritual Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 333 Spiritual.

Quotes About 333 Spiritual

Enjoy collection of 33 333 Spiritual quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 333 Spiritual. Righ click to see and save pictures of 333 Spiritual quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

To me, the labor movement was never just a way of getting higher wages. What appealed to me was the spiritual side of a great cause that created fellowship. You wanted the girl or the man who worked beside you to be treated just as well as you were, and an injury to one was the concern of all. ~ Rose Schneiderman
333 Spiritual quotes by Rose Schneiderman
This is Unique !! Shopping malls working with one side of our needs, material satisfaction but here @ K11 there is a huge effort and initiative to bring emotional needs of human, our spiritual satisfaction.
K11 doing this with bringing Art and Nature in to the material shopping experience. It is not only satisfying physical needs and material but also our soul. Art itself is biggest teacher and Nature is biggest artist. ~ Baris Gencel
333 Spiritual quotes by Baris Gencel
The Enemy has been here in the night of our natural ignorance, and sown the tares of spiritual errors. ~ Thomas Hobbes
333 Spiritual quotes by Thomas Hobbes
Good health is a holy blessing. ~ Lailah Gifty Akita
333 Spiritual quotes by Lailah Gifty Akita
Your blessings are endless. ~ Lailah Gifty Akita
He who believes in Me ... out of his heart will flow ... " John 7:38 Jesus did not say, "He who believes in Me will realize all the blessings of the fullness of God," but, in essence, "He who believes in Me will have everything he receives escape out of him." Our Lord's teaching was always anti-self-realization. His purpose is not the development of a person - His purpose is to make a person exactly like Himself, and the Son of God is characterized by self-expenditure. If we believe in Jesus, it is not what we gain but what He pours through us that really counts. God's purpose is not simply to make us beautiful, plump grapes, but to make us grapes so that He may squeeze the sweetness out of us. Our spiritual life cannot be measured by success as the world measures it, but only by what God pours through us - and we cannot measure that at all. ~ Oswald Chambers
333 Spiritual quotes by Oswald Chambers
The one who is worthy of worship by people has no desires. The one who is unworthy of worship has desires. ~ Dada Bhagwan
333 Spiritual quotes by Dada Bhagwan
The superego is the inner voice that is always putting us down for not living up to certain standards or rewarding our ego when we fulfill its demands . . .

In fact, our superego is one of the most powerful agents of the personality: it is the "inner critic" that keeps us restricted to certain limited possibilities for ourselves.

A large part of our initial transformational work centers on becoming more aware of the superego's "voice" in its many guises, both positive and negative. Its voices continually draw us back into identifying with our personality and acting out in self-defeating ways. When we are present, we are able to hear our superego voices without identifying with them; we are able to see the stances and positions of the superego as if they were characters in a play waiting in the wings, ready to jump in and control or attack us once again. When we are present, we hear the superego's voice but we do not give it any energy; the "all-powerful" voice then becomes just another aspect of the moment.

However, we must also be on the lookout for the formation of new layers of superego that come from our psychological and spiritual work . . . In fact, one of the biggest dangers that we face in using the Enneagram is our superego's tendency to take over our work and start criticizing us, for example, for not moving up the Levels of Development or going in the Direction of Integration fast enough. The more we are present, however, the more ~ Don Richard Riso
333 Spiritual quotes by Don Richard Riso
Nothing is more piquant than when a man of genius possesses mannerisms; not so when they possess him
this leads to spiritual petrification. ~ Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel
333 Spiritual quotes by Karl Wilhelm Friedrich Schlegel
The door is always open for you. You just need to open your mind and walk into the heaven of love. ~ Amit Ray
333 Spiritual quotes by Amit Ray
Each one of us has lived through some devastation, some loneliness, some weather superstorm or spiritual superstorm, when we look at each other we must say, I understand. I understand how you feel because I have been there myself. We must support each other and empathize with each other because each of us is more alike than we are unalike. ~ Maya Angelou
333 Spiritual quotes by Maya Angelou
We are spiritual children of God the Father. We preach it. We sing it. But do we really understand it? Sometimes it's easy to tell others they are loved, but not so easy to believe it of ourselves - not because we don't think God loves His children, but because we may feel undeserving of His love. The adversary loves to remind us who we are not. Not pretty. Not smart. Not strong. But God would not have sacrificed His Son to save us if we aren't worth saving. ~ Toni Sorenson
333 Spiritual quotes by Toni Sorenson
The problem facing humanity today is not a political problem; it's not a financial problem; it's not a military problem. It's obviously a spiritual problem. That is, it has to do with what we believe to be true about who we are, where we are, why we are where we are, and what are we doing on the Earth. What is the purpose of life itself? What we need right now are leaders or models, people who will stand up and not only help to write a cultural story, but help to model it in the way that they interact with each other. ~ Neale Donald Walsch
333 Spiritual quotes by Neale Donald Walsch
The flowers of your qualities will reveal your true nature. If you have the fragrance of God, you will have the fragrance of an insan kamil, a perfected man. There will be light in your face, beauty in your heart, and sweetness in your speech. (p. 399) ~ M.R. Bawa Muhaiyaddeen
333 Spiritual quotes by M.R. Bawa Muhaiyaddeen
The spiritual soul is sacred. ~ Lailah Gifty Akita
Is it wrong worldly interaction (avyavahar) when someone insults you? It is (correct) worldly interaction (vyavahar). Gnani (Self-realized person) will be pleased that he has become free from karma bondage, when someone insults Him; while a non Self-realized person will fight back. ~ Dada Bhagwan
Do all that you can to make your baptismal services a spiritual, Christ-centered experience. A new convert deserves to have this be a sacred, carefully planned, and spiritually uplifting moment. The prayers, the hymns, surely the talks that are given-all ought to be focused on the significance of this ordinance and the Atonement of Christ, which makes it efficacious. ~ Jeffrey R. Holland
333 Spiritual quotes by Jeffrey R. Holland
Democracy is essentially a means, a utilitarian device for safeguarding internal peace and individual freedom. As such it is by no means infallible or certain. Nor must we forget that there has often been much more cultural and spiritual freedom under an autocratic rule than under some democracies and it is at least conceivable that under the government of a very homogeneous and doctrinaire majority democratic government might be as oppressive as the worst dictatorship. ~ Friedrich Hayek
333 Spiritual quotes by Friedrich Hayek
The devil is our spiritual police man. Unless you wish to do good, then you will be saved from getting a ticket or going to court. ~ Mwanandeke Kindembo
333 Spiritual quotes by Mwanandeke Kindembo
Who you are is not determined by what you wear, the money in your wallet, nor how you look. Who you are is simply determined by who or what you follow. If you follow money you will only seek after such, giving your all for it. If you seek after what they call, 'fun,' your life will be aimed towards finding a way to fame, or a new way to party. If you follow the Lord Jesus your life will be given to Him, and the hopes and dreams you have will be in pleasing Him!! Everyone follows someone or something. Who will it be? Choose wisely- you are important!! ~ Mary Kate
333 Spiritual quotes by Mary Kate
Egoism and Money [Goddess of wealth; Lakshmi] are very much at odds [have great enmity]. There should be just enough egoism to accomplish one's work. Beyond that, any expanded egoism and money have great enmity. Money (Lakshmi) stays away from it. ~ Dada Bhagwan
The drive, the ambition, the art; it all comes to me when I close my eyes and think about the sacrifices my Mom made for me. ~ Forrest Curran
333 Spiritual quotes by Forrest Curran
Spiritual wisdom manifests regardless of the level of education ~ Sunday Adelaja
333 Spiritual quotes by Sunday Adelaja
God not only loves me as I am, but also knows me as I am. Because of this I don't need to apply spiritual cosmetics to make myself presentable to Him. I can accept ownership of my poverty and powerlessness and neediness. ~ Brennan Manning
333 Spiritual quotes by Brennan Manning
Inner peace is impossible without patience. Wisdom requires patience. Spiritual growth implies the mastery of patience. Patience allows the unfolding of destiny to proceed at its won unhurried pace. ~ Brian L. Weiss
333 Spiritual quotes by Brian L. Weiss
One of the things that kills Buddhist spiritual life is excessive seriousness. ~ Gil Fronsdal
333 Spiritual quotes by Gil Fronsdal
Our God ... is a consuming fire. And if we, by love, become transformed into Him and burn as He burns, His fire will be our everlasting joy. But if we refuse His love and remain in the coldness of sin and opposition to Him and to other men then will His fire (by our own choice rather than His) become our everlasting enemy, and Love, instead of being our joy, will become our torment and our destruction. ~ Thomas Merton
333 Spiritual quotes by Thomas Merton
Scientists tell us that we have enough technology to save our planet ... Yet we don't take advantage of this new technology ... The technological has to work hand-in-hand with the spiritual. Our spiritual life is the element that can bring about the energies of peace, calm, brotherhood, understanding, and compassion. Without that, our planet doesn't stand a chance. ~ Nhat Hanh
333 Spiritual quotes by Nhat Hanh
That's a spiritual lifestyle, being willing to admit that you don't know everything and that you were wrong about some things. It's about making a list of all the people you've harmed, either emotionally or physically or financially, and going back and making amends. That's a spiritual lifestyle. It's not a fluffy ethereal concept. ~ Anthony Kiedis
333 Spiritual quotes by Anthony Kiedis
Some form of self-discipline is necessary to transmute material desires into spiritual aspirations. ~ Paramahansa Yogananda
333 Spiritual quotes by Paramahansa Yogananda
God isn't asking you to fight the devil. He is asking you to simply uphold or sustain the victory won by
Jesus at Calvary and enforce his authority over the devil. You're like the traffic warden who raises his hand and the vehicles stop. They don't stop because he can physically bring the
vehicles to a halt, but because he is representing and upholding the authority of the state. ~ Pedro Okoro
333 Spiritual quotes by Pedro Okoro
Love is a spark of divinity. ~ Lailah Gifty Akita
The moment you realize that no matter how far away in the sea you look for the love you desire, it is impossible for you to reach it without exploring the deepness within, then you will either walk on the surface or sink deeply. The light will guide you nevertheless. ~ Virgil Kalyana Mittata Iordache
333 Spiritual quotes by Virgil Kalyana Mittata Iordache
Nasruddin Habibur Quotes «
» Mithraism Quotes