331 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 331.

Quotes About 331

Enjoy collection of 12 331 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 331. Righ click to see and save pictures of 331 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Jace pulled two razor-edged spinning disks out from under the bed. They were covered in gray cat hair. He blew on them scattering fur. "Chakhrams. Cool. Especially if I meet any demons with serious dander allergies."
Isabelle thwacked him with the bra.
~pg. 331~ ~ Cassandra Clare
331 quotes by Cassandra Clare
By 1990, the EPA had tallied up 32,645 sites of past chemical waste dumping in need of cleanup. Some of these are actual waste landfills, but many are former manufacturing sites where drums full of chemicals have been simply abandoned. The names of the most notorious appear on the EPS's National Priorities List. These are the so-called Superfund sites, names for the super fund of money put together by Congress in 1980 to clean them up. In 2009, the Superfund list contained 1,331 sites. ~ Sandra Steingraber
331 quotes by Sandra Steingraber
Frightened, he runs off to the silent fields
and howls aloud, attempting speech in vain;
foam gathers at the corners of his mouth;
he turns his lust for slaughter on the flocks,
and mangles them, rejoicing still in blood.
His garments now become a shaggy pelt;
his arms turn into legs, and he, to wolf
while still retaining traces of the man:
greyness the same, the same cruel visage,
the same cold eyes and bestial appearance. ~ The story of King Lycaon from Ovid's Metamorphosis, Book I, ll. 321-331 tr. Charles Martin ~ Ovid
331 quotes by Ovid
If any have more of the government of thee than Christ, or if thou hadst rather live after any other laws than his, if it were at thy choice, thou art not his disciple (331). ~ Richard Baxter
331 quotes by Richard Baxter
I do not know what I appear to the world; but to myself I seem to have been only like a boy playing on a seashore, and diverting myself in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay undiscovered before me. (Brewster 1860, p. 331) ~ Neil DeGrasse Tyson
331 quotes by Neil DeGrasse Tyson
It had that comfortably sprung, lived-in look that library books with a lively circulation always get; bent page corners, a dab of mustard on page 331, a whiff of some reader's spilled after-dinner whiskey on page 468. Only library books speak with such wordless eloquence of the power good stories hold over us, how good stories abide, unchanged and mutely wise, while we poor humans grow older and slower. ~ Stephen King
331 quotes by Stephen King
Besides the obvious difference, there was not much distinction between losing a best friend and losing a lover: it was all about intimacy. One moment, you had someone to share your biggest triumphs and fatal flaws with; the next minute, you had to keep them bottled inside. One moment, you'd start to call her to tell her a snippet of news or to vent about your awful day before realizing you did not have that right anymore; the next, you could not remember the digits of her phone number. ~ Jodi Picoult
331 quotes by Jodi Picoult
The glory reflected in the countenance of Moses illustrates the blessings to be received by God's commandment-keeping people through the mediation of Christ. It testifies that the closer our communion with God, and the clearer our knowledge of his requirements, the more fully shall we be conformed to the divine image, and the more readily do we become partakers of the divine nature. Moses was a type of Christ. As Israel's intercessor veiled his countenance, because the people could not endure to look upon its glory, so Christ, the divine Mediator, veiled his divinity with humanity when he came to earth. Had he come clothed with the brightness of heaven, he could not have found access to men in their sinful state. They could not have endured the glory of his presence. Therefore he humbled himself, and was made "in the likeness of sinful flesh" (Romans 8:3), that he might reach the fallen race, and lift them up. [331] ~ Ellen G. White
331 quotes by Ellen G. White
The importance of little things is underrated just because they are small, but the influence of the little things for good or evil is great. They supply much of the actual discipline of life for every human being. They are part of the training of the soul in the sanctification of all our entrusted talents to God. Faithfulness in the little things in the line of duty makes the worker in God's service reflect more and more the likeness of Christ. - That I May Know Him, p. 331. ~ Ellen G. White
331 quotes by Ellen G. White
If you are, or someone you know is a victim of domestic violence, please do not wait any longer, get help today. There are people who will help you. Please call. The National Domestic Abuse Hotline: 1-800-799-7233 The National Sexual Assault Hotline: 1-800-656-4673 The National Teen Dating Abuse Hotline: 1-866-331-9474 ~ Darlene Shortridge
331 quotes by Darlene Shortridge
He has many things I haven't got," said Jace. "Like nearsightedness, bad posture, and an appalling lack of coordination."
-Jace about Simon, pg. 331- ~ Cassandra Clare
He picks up his dates in a van? No wonder he's such a hit with the ladies."
-Jace about Simon, pg. 331- ~ Cassandra Clare
Low Energy Quotes «
» Handle With Care Quotes