309 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 309.

Quotes About 309

Enjoy collection of 8 309 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 309. Righ click to see and save pictures of 309 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

What I didn't know until right this very minute was how growing up happens in little surges. We grow up in moments - when we encounter such stupidities in ourselves that our only choice is to grow past them or into them. Maybe that's why some kids grow up too fast and others not at all. ~ Natalie C. Parker
309 quotes by Natalie C. Parker
In the welter of statistics about selected ethnic origins (singular or multiple) in the last census, one finding was often overlooked. Of the 25,309,330 people living in Canada in 1986, only 69,065 declared themselves as Canadians. ~ Charlotte Gray
309 quotes by Charlotte Gray
It seemed to her there was a peacefulness about him that came with resignation, with the extinction of that last hope, like a perfect humility undistracted by the possible, the unrealized, the yet to be determined. ~ Marilynne Robinson
309 quotes by Marilynne Robinson
love, life and everything human seemed small and trifling in such close juxtaposition with an infuriated universe'. (p.309) ~ Thomas Hardy
309 quotes by Thomas Hardy
America has only 100 Senators for 309 million people, but Stormont has 108 members for 1.7 million. ~ Frank Carson
309 quotes by Frank Carson
Like so many women before me, I was a slave to the caveman brain, that deep old part of my DNA that whispered that ferocity would keep me safe and fed and alive and that I should most definitely find the fiercest creature around and hump it.
Dawson, Delilah S. (2012-03-27). Wicked as They Come (Blud) (p. 309). Pocket Books. Kindle Edition. ~ Delilah S. Dawson
309 quotes by Delilah S. Dawson
I climbed the stairway (there was no elevator) and put the key in. The door swung open. Somebody had changed all the furniture around, put in a new rug. No, the furniture was new, too.
There was a woman on the couch. She looked all right. Young. Good legs. Blonde.
'Hello,' I said, 'care for a beer?'
'Hi!' she said. 'All right, I'll have one.'
'I like the way this place is fixed up,' I told her.
'I did it myself.'
'But why?'
'I just felt like it,' she said.
We each drank at the beer.
'You're all right,' I said. I put my beercan down and gave her a kiss. I put my hand on one of her knees. It was a nice knee.
Then I had another swallow of beer.
'Yes,' I said, 'I really like the way this place looks. It's really going to lift my spirits.'
'That's nice. My husband likes it too.'
'Now why would your husband...What? Your husband? Look, what's this apartment number?'
'309.'
'309? Great Christ! I'm on the wrong floor! I live in 409. ~ Charles Bukowski
309 quotes by Charles Bukowski
(Von Rundstedt) was not a man of great original thought nor an intellect, but never tried to conceal this. On the other hand, he had much commonsense, an ability to see both sides of an argument, and was possessed with clarity of thought, especially when it came to reducing a problem to its fundamental essentials quickly. He also had, at least until his later years, a capacity for hard work. - pg. 309-310 ~ Charles Messenger
309 quotes by Charles Messenger
Liner Notes Quotes «
» 30stm Quotes