305 Miami Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 305 Miami.

Quotes About 305 Miami

Enjoy collection of 100 305 Miami quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 305 Miami. Righ click to see and save pictures of 305 Miami quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Today's young generation will be key contributors as our leaders of tomorrow. ~ Scott Cooper Miami
305 Miami quotes by Scott Cooper Miami
When I'm in Miami I like to go and watch basketball, the Miami Heat. ~ Andy Murray
305 Miami quotes by Andy Murray
As good as Miami is, we'd rather go to Miami. ~ Luol Deng
305 Miami quotes by Luol Deng
The Miami Heat floor is great, but a lot of them are not. ~ Dwyane Wade
305 Miami quotes by Dwyane Wade
Miami Beach is where neon goes to die. ~ Lenny Bruce
305 Miami quotes by Lenny Bruce
How many people know 10 good things about America? Almost anyone can tell that. But thing is that cities in America is not certain or similar to each other. The many popular cities are also popular due to their food style like Portland Oregon, San Francisco, California, Las Vegas, Nevada, and Seattle Washington etc and many other cities like this including Miami too.

According to wallet hub, Miami stands at 3rd position about their craze of food and other things. But Miami is not just a food city but also claimed a name as a crime city. ~ Scott Cooper Miami
305 Miami quotes by Scott Cooper Miami
Maria Canals-Barrera is Cuban and from Miami and I'm part Cuban and from Miami, so needless to say she became a quick friend. ~ Bella Thorne
305 Miami quotes by Bella Thorne
Miami, you can never run out of material. As long as you have Miami around you, you will never, never stop being amused. ~ Dave Barry
305 Miami quotes by Dave Barry
Im not impressed by anything the Miami Heat does ... ~ Jason Terry
305 Miami quotes by Jason Terry
Music is always key to me, whether it's 'Miami Vice' or not 'Miami Vice.' It's dictated by the story, about what Crockett and Tubbs and Isabella and Trudy are doing. ~ Michael Mann
305 Miami quotes by Michael Mann
I love the Miami atmosphere. ~ Shaquille O'Neal
305 Miami quotes by Shaquille O'Neal
Coming from the University of Miami, I developed really good study habits. ~ Jonathan Vilma
305 Miami quotes by Jonathan Vilma
Only audiences decide what's a franchise. Only audiences decide what's a hit. I have always been mindful of not wanting to be the Miami Heat of movies. ~ Nina Jacobson
305 Miami quotes by Nina Jacobson
The whole Miami Heat team is my least my favorite athlete. Why? Because they keep beating my Pacers. ~ Mike Epps
305 Miami quotes by Mike Epps
In 1934 there were very few Cubans in Miami. ~ Desi Arnaz
305 Miami quotes by Desi Arnaz
I did most of my schooling in Miami. ~ Navi Rawat
305 Miami quotes by Navi Rawat
Why else do we have Miami, if not to give me material? ~ Dave Barry
Remember this-I'm going to bring a championship to Miami. I promise. ~ Shaquille O'Neal
So that when I came from Panama ... my family was exiled in 1973 and they went to Miami. ~ Ruben Blades
305 Miami quotes by Ruben Blades
I struggled for 15 years in this business before Miami Vice came along. ~ Don Johnson
305 Miami quotes by Don Johnson
Miami's my favorite art fair. I even surfed there one year. ~ Richard Phillips
305 Miami quotes by Richard Phillips
Miami was always a town that was kind to me as a wrestler. It's a great wrestling town, and it's a great town, period. There's so much to do in Miami. ~ Ric Flair
305 Miami quotes by Ric Flair
I'd heard it was dangerous to walk around Miami. ~ Victoria Abril
305 Miami quotes by Victoria Abril
A lot of times when I say I didn't do anything I was actually in Miami doing a show. ~ Girl Talk
305 Miami quotes by Girl Talk
The Miami Beach audience is the greatest audience in the world. ~ Jackie Gleason
305 Miami quotes by Jackie Gleason
Miami is one of the great cultural melting pots in the world. I love working and living here. ~ David Caruso
305 Miami quotes by David Caruso
In Miami, there's a Latin flavor, and I just love every bit of it. ~ Ryan Guzman
305 Miami quotes by Ryan Guzman
I bet if you look at the average teenager and the average adult, the average teenager has read more books in the last year than the average adult. Now of course the adult would be all like, 'I'm busy, I got a job, I got stuff to do.' WHATEVER! READ! I mean, you're watching CSI: Miami. Why would you be watching CSI: Miami, when you could be READING CSI: Miami, the novelization? ~ John Green
305 Miami quotes by John Green
I've lost bags all over the world and had cases end up in London, Frankfurt, Los Angeles and Miami. ~ Brigitte Nielsen
305 Miami quotes by Brigitte Nielsen
My work ethic I learned at Miami High, and I have taken that with me. ~ Udonis Haslem
305 Miami quotes by Udonis Haslem
I had always done theater during the entire six years I was with 'CSI: Miami.' ~ Khandi Alexander
305 Miami quotes by Khandi Alexander
Miami is one of these great places that is a really sensual, physically beautiful place. ~ Michael Mann
305 Miami quotes by Michael Mann
Of course in Miami, not denouncing Fidel Castro at every turn is almost as bad as saying Gloria Estefan can't sing. ~ Gloria Estefan
305 Miami quotes by Gloria Estefan
Miami's never been more than a spit from New York. ~ Iggy Pop
305 Miami quotes by Iggy Pop
But this is Miami, you can't come to Miami and not show any skin. You gotta show something. If you're all covered up in this heat, you're gonna make me pass out out just to look at you. It's sweaty in Miami-but the diamonds will keep me cool. ~ Lil' Kim
305 Miami quotes by Lil' Kim
I really love Miami, but I don't think the architecture matches the city. It's a bit too commercial. ~ Zaha Hadid
305 Miami quotes by Zaha Hadid
I was doing telenovelas in Miami and Mexico, and everyone's dream when you're an actor is to be in Hollywood. ~ Emeraude Toubia
305 Miami quotes by Emeraude Toubia
It's not hard to find a date if you are Jewish in New York and Miami, but its hard in Texas. ~ Patti Stanger
305 Miami quotes by Patti Stanger
People - just weird people are attracted to Miami. And they come there not for serious reasons, usually. ~ Dave Barry
Dennis Erickson drove to my home and asked me to become a Miami Hurricane. There was no way in hell I wasn't going. ~ Warren Sapp
305 Miami quotes by Warren Sapp
And I've been acting for 39 years, so I define characters differently than I did in say Miami Vice. ~ Edward James Olmos
305 Miami quotes by Edward James Olmos
I have my own studio down in Miami. ~ Aaron Carter
305 Miami quotes by Aaron Carter
I never expected to go to Juilliard. When they came recruiting in Miami, I auditioned. I got a scholarship. ~ Robert Battle
305 Miami quotes by Robert Battle
When I met Paul Ryan 22 years ago, he was a student at Miami of Ohio volunteering on my campaign. ~ John Boehner
305 Miami quotes by John Boehner
I feel like 'CSI: Miami' was just a license to do all sorts of horrible things that I'd always wanted to do. ~ Emily Procter
305 Miami quotes by Emily Procter
Marco Rubio announced he's running for president. Fun fact: Marco Rubio's wife is a former Miami Dolphins cheerleader. In other words, she knows how to generate fake enthusiasm for someone who's not going to win. ~ Conan O'Brien
305 Miami quotes by Conan O'Brien
I've started films like Miami Vice where I'm in really good shape and I look back on that film and see the moustache is bigger as I've got a larger face. ~ Colin Farrell
305 Miami quotes by Colin Farrell
I tried the religion scam in Miami, so I know how hard that gig is. But, if you can get it to work, starting your own religion is a license to print money. ~ Lenny Bruce
305 Miami quotes by Lenny Bruce
I love David Caruso. I know it's not cool, but I do. I watch CSI: Miami. I think he's interesting. ~ James Denton
305 Miami quotes by James Denton
I love the crowds in Miami. I feel that is one of the tournaments where I get more support. That helps me a lot. ~ Rafael Nadal
305 Miami quotes by Rafael Nadal
I like Miami in the winter: there's no humidity, no bugs, no mosquitoes. You go out and wear your jacket, and you're all good! ~ Prince Royce
305 Miami quotes by Prince Royce
I'll know America is in bad shape when Cubans in Miami get in the water and swim back to Cuba. ~ Carlos Mencia
305 Miami quotes by Carlos Mencia
A young city, Miami lacks the history, the roots, and the traditions of other major metropolitan areas. Everybody here is from someplace else. ~ Edna Buchanan
305 Miami quotes by Edna Buchanan
I like Halloween. It gives you a chance to dress up like something you're not, you know? Like when the Miami Dolphins put on football uniforms. ~ David Letterman
305 Miami quotes by David Letterman
Almost everything strange washes up near Miami. ~ Rick Riordan
305 Miami quotes by Rick Riordan
I was raised in New York and then moved to Miami in my teenage years, returning to New York later on. ~ Dascha Polanco
305 Miami quotes by Dascha Polanco
I put a lot into it, and when I am done playing, I plan on going undercover and then being the sheriff or chief of police somewhere, either Miami or Orlando, I don't know yet. ~ Shaquille O'Neal
As to forming any plan for the future, I could as soon have formed an elephant. ~ Charles Dickens
305 Miami quotes by Charles Dickens
I think Miami is such a beautiful, sexy, gorgeous place. I love the people there. ~ Minka Kelly
305 Miami quotes by Minka Kelly
In life there are worse things (then being fired by the Miami Marlins) and I have experienced them. I have lived through bad moments and I will get through this with support. ~ Ozzie Guillen
305 Miami quotes by Ozzie Guillen
According to a poll by the Zogby organization, 67 percent of Americans agree either 'somewhat' or 'strongly' with the statement that 'Miami is plagued by crime.' This is very upsetting to those of us who live here and love our city. It makes us want to visit every single one of those 67 percent of Americans personally, so we can tell them what Miami is really like, and then kill them with machetes, ~ Dave Barry
I was not a gigantic fan of 'The A-Team' as a kid. I was a huge 'Miami Vice' fan. So for me, not necessarily to say that I put a 'Miami Vice'ish spin on 'The A-Team,' but for me, what I was most intrigued by was this notion of these four guys, these four kind of special operators. ~ Joe Carnahan
305 Miami quotes by Joe Carnahan
I'm from a Cuban family, so we're used to talking really loud. You come to a Cuban restaurant anywhere in Miami, and we're practically screaming at each other. ~ Kat Dahlia
305 Miami quotes by Kat Dahlia
It seems that half the point of being in Miami Beach - particularly the northern end of South Beach - is to be observed by people-watchers like me, and the display along Ocean Drive during my visit was, as always, sublime. ~ Susan Orlean
305 Miami quotes by Susan Orlean
In this fall - this is very tough - in this fall I'm going to take my talents to South Beach and join the Miami Heat. ~ LeBron James
305 Miami quotes by LeBron James
This is what America's all about, nobody's being hurt they have a right to express themselves, I watched all the television I could on Miami-Dade and I didn't see anybody being shoved around. ~ Bob Dole
305 Miami quotes by Bob Dole
It happened in Miami, in Coral Gables, a great big ol' Cuban wedding. It was pretty intense. ~ Jon Secada
305 Miami quotes by Jon Secada
I've got a lot of good friends - the owner of the Miami Dolphins and the New York Jets - both owners are friends of mine. ~ Mitt Romney
305 Miami quotes by Mitt Romney
The Miccosukee facility in Miami only offers bingo, poker, and video gambling machines. Because it does not have slot machines or table games, the Miccosukee tribe doesn't need an agreement with the state. The Miccosukees only answer to the federal government. ~ Rick Scott
305 Miami quotes by Rick Scott
Tel Aviv is new, built on the sand dunes north of Jaffa in the 1890s, about the same time Miami was founded. The cities bear a resemblance in size, site, climate, and architecture, which ranges from the bland to the fancifully bland. ~ P. J. O'Rourke
305 Miami quotes by P. J. O'Rourke
Mike Bezos's job took them to Miami - a city Mike had first encountered fifteen years before as a penniless immigrant. Now he was an executive at Exxon, and the family bought a four-bedroom house with a backyard pool in the affluent Palmetto neighborhood in unincorporated Dade County. Miami ~ Brad Stone
305 Miami quotes by Brad Stone
I don't stay up and rent private jets and go on yachts and whoop it up in Miami. ~ Neil Patrick Harris
305 Miami quotes by Neil Patrick Harris
I went to Paris when I was about 18 and then went to Miami and New York. I did all of that alone. I did it to myself. ~ Sunny Mabrey
305 Miami quotes by Sunny Mabrey
As soon as I came to L.A., I was told that I was exotic. I'd think, But I'm from Miami! I'm as American as a cheeseburger! ~ Genesis Rodriguez
305 Miami quotes by Genesis Rodriguez
It's odd to see a black person painting his nails in Miami, especially in the hip-hop community. ~ SpaceGhostPurrp
305 Miami quotes by SpaceGhostPurrp
The major advantage of domestic travel is that, with a few exceptions such as Miami, most domestic locations are conveniently situated right here in the United States. ~ Dave Barry
I think when you saw this year's playoffs, Miami and Detroit have a pretty fierce rivalry now. Also, the Suns and San Antonio look like they're starting to develop something there. I look forward to seeing those rivalries continue and develop. ~ John Starks
305 Miami quotes by John Starks
Like the skyscraper, the automobile, and the motion-picture palace, neon signs once symbolized popular hopes for a new era of technological achievement and commercial abundance. From the 1920s to the 1950s, neon-lit streets pulsed with visual excitement from Vancouver to Miami. ~ Virginia Postrel
305 Miami quotes by Virginia Postrel
At the end of the block where I used to live in Coconut Grove in Miami, there's a swampy area, a no-name alcove with a little mangrove estuary. It's beautiful. ~ Karen Russell
305 Miami quotes by Karen Russell
I feel like I got my first real taste of Caribbean and Cuban culture while I was there. I have quite a sizeable Cuban vinyl collection from Miami thrift stores. ~ Ayshay
305 Miami quotes by Ayshay
New York City has more rock history in its 305 square miles than most of America combined. ~ Shawn Amos
305 Miami quotes by Shawn Amos
One of my favorite vacation places is Miami, because of the people, the water and the beach - of course - and the architecture on Miami Beach is so wonderful. ~ Oksana Baiul
305 Miami quotes by Oksana Baiul
The other thing was that when I was at the University of Miami, we ran a pro-style offense and defense. I started each year by going to a pro training camp, I visited with various pro coaches, and I did this for five years. ~ Jimmy Johnson
305 Miami quotes by Jimmy Johnson
I've been telling people for 12 years that if you want to get a nuclear device into the United States, just bring it through the port of Miami disguised as cocaine. ~ Tom Clancy
305 Miami quotes by Tom Clancy
Some folks like to get away Take a holiday from the neighborhood. Hop a flight to Miami Beach Or to Hollywood But I'm talking a Greyhound On the Hudson River Line. I'm in a New York state of mind. ~ Billy Joel
305 Miami quotes by Billy Joel
In L.A. you can hide. I can hide at the beach, hide up in the hills. [In Miami] everybody is looking at you. ~ Jamie Foxx
305 Miami quotes by Jamie Foxx
Is Miami America? Is it a state? Is it the South? ... I love Miami for the same reason I love the places I love most around the world ... it's the mix here, this big, messy, dysfunctional hell broth of people from all over the world that make it so awesome and make it a place I want to keep coming back to. Also the food's good. ~ Anthony
305 Miami quotes by Anthony
Over a 10-season stretch from 1967 to 1976, eight Super Bowl champions either were the Raiders or had to beat the Raiders in the playoffs. The Jets, the Kansas City Chiefs, the Baltimore Colts, Miami, the Steelers each of the first two times ... we all had to deal with the Raiders. ~ Joe Greene
305 Miami quotes by Joe Greene
Why can't DFW compete like San Francisco does with Oakland, like Miami does with Fort Lauderdale, and like Chicago O'Hare does with Midway? ~ John Ensign
305 Miami quotes by John Ensign
I don't think baseball can abandon the Miami market. If MLB does let that market go vacant, I think it'll be one of the biggest mistakes they ever made. ~ Andrew Zimbalist
305 Miami quotes by Andrew Zimbalist
The only thing my father does that isn't illegal is breathe. He's a criminal through and through."
-Devina (Being Bad, p. 305) ~ Leigh Osmond
305 Miami quotes by Leigh Osmond
And you definitely shouldn't attempt to drive yourself in Miami, because odds are you'd make some foolish tourist mistake such as stop for a red light, which means you'd be rear-ended by a vehicle going upwards of eighty miles per hour driven by a motorist with no insurance but a minimum of two firearms. ~ Dave Barry
I'm pleased that they performed as well as they did while we've been in Miami and that's about as far as it goes. Now, we've got to go home and play as well or better. ~ Gregg Popovich
305 Miami quotes by Gregg Popovich
As the plane got closer to Miami, I had this terrible feeling he was dying. Maybe he was telling me that he was going. I felt anger, panic, despair and helplessness. ~ Robin Gibb
305 Miami quotes by Robin Gibb
So I went to Miami in '74 with my family and while I was there it became obvious that we needed money and we needed to do something, because my family, we left without anything really, and we didn't have any money to begin with. ~ Ruben Blades
305 Miami quotes by Ruben Blades
From middle school to the first year of high school, I went to a school in Miami that seemed like a private country club. The whole cheerleader, football player, clique-y thing there was terrifying. Those people were so scary. They're the scariest kinds of people because they are idolized by their peers. ~ Zoe Kravitz
305 Miami quotes by Zoe Kravitz
I didn't want to sign with A$AP Worldwide at the time because I was going through some personal things and I had to go back home to my mother in Miami. I also just wanted to feel independent as a man. ~ SpaceGhostPurrp
305 Miami quotes by SpaceGhostPurrp
In Miami they're building all these hideous monstrosities. It's just so easy to be an architect, once you've got the ability to do your computer drawings. They just knock off each other. There's nothing creative in any of them. ~ Barbara Hulanicki
305 Miami quotes by Barbara Hulanicki
There were a lot of big games. But I think one of the biggest was one that will go down as one of the biggest upsets in playoff history. We were 15-point underdogs going into Miami and upset them. That was a big one. ~ Chuck Knox
305 Miami quotes by Chuck Knox
Actually freestyle really comes from 'Planet Rock'. If you listen to all the freestyle records you'll hear that they are based on 'Planet Rock'. All the Miami Bass records are based upon Planet Rock. ~ Afrika Bambaataa
305 Miami quotes by Afrika Bambaataa
Clan Of The Cave Bear Quotes «
» Imd Business Quotes