30 Seconds Mars Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 30 Seconds Mars.

Quotes About 30 Seconds Mars

Enjoy collection of 47 30 Seconds Mars quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 30 Seconds Mars. Righ click to see and save pictures of 30 Seconds Mars quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

It's the silliness
the profligacy, and the silliness
that's so dizzying: a seven-year-old will run downstairs, kiss you hard, and then run back upstairs again, all in less than 30 seconds. It's as urgent an item on their daily agenda as eating or singing. It's like being mugged by Cupid. ~ Caitlin Moran
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Caitlin Moran
With music, you could stick someone with a musical instrument or even not a musical instrument, get them to showcase their talent, and within 30 seconds you could tell whether they were good or not, but with acting you have to give them the right part. ~ Ed Sheeran
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Ed Sheeran
There's nothing in the world like live entertainment. With TV, you have to wait for your results; with live entertainment, people let you know right then and there. That relationship is established in 30 seconds. The first 30 seconds, they'll let you know whether they like you or not. ~ Tracy Morgan
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Tracy Morgan
He was taking 30 seconds to book a player. He was needing a rest. It was ridiculous. ~ Alex Ferguson
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Alex Ferguson
Four months of preparation and about 12 hours of shooting turned into about 30 seconds of screen time. ~ Wentworth Miller
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Wentworth Miller
Every 30 seconds a patient dies from diseases that could be treated with tissue replacement, ~ Anthony Atala
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Anthony Atala
You get into moods - like, if somebody does something to you, then you're angry for maybe 30 seconds, or maybe 30 years. I was always interested in capturing those awful, unflattering things that everybody goes through - those hot moments, captured in ice. ~ Bill Callahan
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Bill Callahan
I joked recently that I thought 30 seconds a day for three years would be the best way to enjoy it, and I'm going to stand by that statement. ~ Mitchell Hurwitz
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Mitchell Hurwitz
Same thing, like my commercials are often times really funny because I tend to find 30 seconds is a really good amount of time to tell a joke. ~ Alex Winter
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Alex Winter
If transportation technology was moving along as fast as microprocessor technology, then the day after tomorrow I would be able to get in a taxi cab and be in Tokyo in 30 seconds. ~ W. Daniel Hillis
30 Seconds Mars quotes by W. Daniel Hillis
You don't look at it as the size of the role. Quantity is not the point. You can be as thorough in 30 seconds as you can in three hours. ~ William Hurt
30 Seconds Mars quotes by William Hurt
I have spent 20
years writing these books. Had I wanted to say men are beasts and
scream, that takes 30 seconds. ~ Andrea Dworkin
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Andrea Dworkin
[19:28] MAV: So far, so good. NASA put a lot of thought into the procedures. They work. That's not to say they're easy. I spent the last 3 days removing Hull Panel 19 and the front window. Even in Mars-g they're heavy motherfuckers. [19:29] JOHANSSEN: When we pick you up, I will make wild, passionate love to you. Prepare your body. [19:29] JOHANSSEN: I didn't type that! That was Martinez! I stepped away from the console for like 10 seconds! [19:29] MAV: I've really missed you guys. ~ Andy Weir
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Andy Weir
30 seconds in His presence will change your life forever! ~ Terry MacAlmon
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Terry MacAlmon
You can watch a little bit of war from your nice living room - 30 seconds of what's going on in Syria - and when you've had enough, switch over to some celebrity programme. We live our life through screens and images in this way, and we don't know what is real or fake anymore. It doesn't matter. ~ Alison Jackson
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Alison Jackson
Every 30 seconds, it transmitted portions of [a Chopin Polonaise] to tell the world that the capital was still in Polish hands. Angered by the unexpected setback, the German High Command decided to pound the stubborn citadel into submission. In round-the-clock raids, bombers knocked out flourmills, gasworks, power plants and reservoirs, then sowed the residential areas with incendiaries. One witness, passing scenes of carnage, enumerated the horrors: 'Everywhere corpses, wounded humans, dead horses . . . and hastily-dug graves.' . . . Finally food ran out, and famished Poles, as one man put it, 'cut off flesh as soon as a horse fell, leaving only the skeleton.' On September 28, Warsaw Radio replaced the polonaise with a funeral dirge.15 ~ Norman Davies
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Norman Davies
When you get into your car, shut the door and be there for just half a minute. Breathe, feel the energy inside your body, look around at the sky, the trees. The mind might tell you, 'I don't have time.' But that's the mind talking to you. Even the busiest person has time for 30 seconds of space. ~ Eckhart Tolle
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Eckhart Tolle
I knew 'Mars Needs Moms! ' would be a movie seconds after the title came to mind. Similarly, I also knew that my daughter would be calling me a dork as a default term of endearment eventually. ~ Berkeley Breathed
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Berkeley Breathed
The first ads for medical marijuana have started airing on television in California. The ads are quite expensive. It costs a lot of money to buy 30 seconds during 'Spongebob Squarepants.' ~ Craig Ferguson
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Craig Ferguson
I was dead for 30 seconds ~ Chris Herren
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Chris Herren
There are plenty of people who are willing to pay $2.6 million for 30 seconds on the Super Bowl and hundreds of thousands of dollars for 'American Idol.' There will be advertising dollars on the Internet. We're there as well. We win either way. ~ Leslie Moonves
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Leslie Moonves
The dumbing down of American is most evident in the slow decay of substantive content in the enormously influential media, the 30 second sound bites (now down to 10 seconds or less), lowest common denominator programming, credulous presentations on pseudoscience and superstition, but especially a kind of celebration of ignorance. ~ Carl Sagan
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Carl Sagan
There may be a sucker born every minute, but every 30 seconds a lollipop pops out. ~ Jarod Kintz
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Jarod Kintz
Loving you is like a Song I replay every 3 Minutes and 30 Seconds of every Day ... ~ Lauryn Hill
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Lauryn Hill
When you are interviewing someone, you have a chance to follow up, to press, to dig in. In a debate there's 30 seconds for the other guy, too. And the goal is to get them to engage with each other, not to engage you necessarily. ~ Gwen Ifill
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Gwen Ifill
It was my first day working at Tour d'Argent, a famous restaurant in Paris, in 1982, and they were celebrating their 400th anniversary. I am in the fish station and after many mistakes, including cutting myself after 30 seconds in that kitchen, the chef said, "Make a Hollandaise sauce with 32 yolks." It takes me forever to separate the yolks from the whites, and I put them in a bowl and try to go close to the stove, but the stove is way too hot for me. ~ Eric Ripert
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Eric Ripert
One of the best decisions we made on the 'Arrow' pilot was to have the Deathstroke mask. Within 30 seconds, you knew you were watching a DC comics show. ~ Andrew Kreisberg
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Andrew Kreisberg
It's a really big struggle for me to write a song. Songs take either 30 seconds for me to write or a year or two to piece together, depending on the song and how I'm feeling on any given day. I don't really like to write music at all unless I am completely unbothered by touring. ~ Adam Levine
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Adam Levine
I have no style. There are certain people who just have a visual sense that defines their work. You could probably watch 30 seconds of anything they do and you'll know exactly who directed it. I don't have that skill. ~ J.J. Abrams
30 Seconds Mars quotes by J.J. Abrams
How can [actors] learn their lines and be honest in front of 30 people and all the lights? It makes me cry sometimes. I can't understand how they can be joking with me 30 seconds before, and 40 seconds later they're giving me all this incredible feeling. ~ Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu
When I was younger I wanted to be an airline pilot, but that lasted for about 30 seconds. ~ John Barrowman
30 Seconds Mars quotes by John Barrowman
If you imagine the 4,500-bilion-odd years of Earth's history compressed into a normal earthly day, then life begins very early, about 4 A.M., with the rise of the first simple, single-celled organisms, but then advances no further for the next sixteen hours. Not until almost 8:30 in the evening, with the day five-sixths over, has Earth anything to show the universe but a restless skin of microbes. Then, finally, the first sea plants appear, followed twenty minutes later by the first jellyfish and the enigmatic Ediacaran fauna first seen by Reginald Sprigg in Australia. At 9:04 P.M. trilobites swim onto the scene, followed more or less immediately by the shapely creatures of the Burgess Shale. Just before 10 P.M. plants begin to pop up on the land. Soon after, with less than two hours left in the day, the first land creatures follow.

Thanks to ten minutes or so of balmy weather, by 10:24 the Earth is covered in the great carboniferous forests whose residues give us all our coal, and the first winged insects are evident. Dinosaurs plod onto the scene just before 11 P.M. and hold sway for about three-quarters of an hour. At twenty-one minutes to midnight they vanish and the age of mammals begins. Humans emerge one minute and seventeen seconds before midnight. The whole of our recorded history, on this scale, would be no more than a few seconds, a single human lifetime barely an instant. Throughout this greatly speeded-up day continents slide about and bang together a ~ Bill Bryson
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Bill Bryson
I like to compare the two to a quarterback and a lineman. Being a brakeman is very physical and success is mostly determined by how fast you can push a sled for about 30 meters. Your position is won or lost by the hundredths of seconds you are faster than another individual. It's like the lineman who is there mostly for their athleticism and physicality. The driver, like the quarterback, possesses a unique skill that takes a lot longer to learn. ~ Elana Meyers
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Elana Meyers
Switch off reality TV! I've only ever been able watch about 30 seconds of it. ~ Daphne Guinness
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Daphne Guinness
Obstructive Sleep Apnea - When you have obstructive sleep apnea, you stop breathing for seconds or even minutes while you are sleeping. Usually, you stop each episode by snorting or coughing yourself awake. The cycle can repeat itself five to 30 times per hour throughout the night. ~ Alex Brecher
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Alex Brecher
As things go digital, the notion of new editions will go away. A publisher can add video and assessment content at scale, make the change in 30 seconds and it's just a software update. ~ Osman Rashid
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Osman Rashid
I can change a diaper in 30 seconds flat. I set the new one beneath the old one. That way, it's just wipe and pull the flap over. ~ Drew Brees
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Drew Brees
I could start a war in 30 seconds. But some countries spend 100 years trying to find peace. Just like good manners, peace has to be learned. ~ Sylvester Stallone
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Sylvester Stallone
It doesn't matter what the scoreboard says. I'm always having fun, talking to other guys. They even come to first base and ask me about hitting. I try to help them out as much as I can in the 30 seconds before the pitcher throws the next pitch. That's me. I don't think I will ever change that. ~ Albert Pujols
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Albert Pujols
If we have another 2,000 people killed, I want Nancy Pelosi and George Soros, John Conyers and Pat Leahy to go to the funeral and say, 'Your son was vaporized because we didn't want to dump some guy's head under water for 30 seconds.' ~ Peter T. King
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Peter T. King
If I hold up a red square for 30 seconds and take it away, you will see a perfect green square. It's how the eye works. So if you want to paint a really good red painting, you have to strategically place in some green, so the eye is brought back. ~ Robert Irwin
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Robert Irwin
There's more noise that comes with wearable computing, things that let us take pictures every 30 seconds as we walk around living our lives, and a huge number more photos per person will exist. ~ Robert Scoble
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Robert Scoble
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING FOR RED VELVET SURPRISE CUPCAKES 4 ounces cream cheese (I used Philadelphia Brand in the rectangular silver package - half a package was 4 ounces) ¼ cup salted butter (½ stick, 2 ounces, pound) 1 teaspoon vanilla extract 2 cups powdered sugar (pack it down in the cup when you measure it) Place the cream cheese and the butter in a medium-size microwave-safe bowl. (I used a quart measuring cup.) Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds. Stir. If you can stir the cream cheese and the butter smooth, take the bowl out and put it on the counter. If it's still not soft enough to stir, microwave on HIGH in 20-second intervals until it is. Add the vanilla extract to your bowl and stir that in. Add the powdered sugar, a half-cup at a time, stirring after each addition. Continue to add powdered sugar until the frosting is spreadable, not runny. ~ Joanne Fluke
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Joanne Fluke
You can do anything for 30 seconds ~ Tony Horton
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Tony Horton
It wasn't very satisfying playing the big arenas, but it was good as far as a paycheck. But the sound was terrible, especially in hockey arenas - the sound would go on for 30 seconds after we quit playing. ~ Alvin Lee
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Alvin Lee
I never dreamed I'd be a spokesman for anything. But Pac Bell just asked me. The money was OK; the scripts were fun because I had to do in 30 seconds what it takes a whole feature to do and because the dysfunctional family of agents, managers and lawyers who represent me said it was cool. ~ Chris Eigeman
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Chris Eigeman
When I moved to New York to act I was no good at working restaurants - hosting, waiting, bussing, dishwashing - I wasn't good at any aspect. But I did have a guitar. So I would sing 'Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard,' but you would only hear the chorus because the train comes by every 30 seconds. ~ Michael Weatherly
30 Seconds Mars quotes by Michael Weatherly
Being Sick But Strong Quotes «
» Paribus Capital One Quotes