3 Times Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 3 Times.

Quotes About 3 Times

Enjoy collection of 65 3 Times quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 3 Times. Righ click to see and save pictures of 3 Times quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

One who works twice as hard will have four times as much accomplishment. If he works 3 times as hard he will have 9 times as much accomplishment and 9 times more fun in the process. ~ Sterling W. Sill
3 Times quotes by Sterling W. Sill
Ann Landers said that you are addicted to sex if you have sex more than 3 times a day, and that you should seek professional help. I have news for Ann Landers: The only way I am going to get sex 3 times a day is if I seek professional help. ~ Jay Leno
3 Times quotes by Jay Leno
20 x Clap Press Ups 50 x meters Jog 15 x Burpees 50 x Sprint 20 Bodyweight Squats 50 x meters Jog 20 x Crunches 50 meters Sprint 20 x Kick Through's 50 meter Jog 20 x Mountain Climbers 50 meter Sprint 20 x Press Ups 50 meter Jog On a 400 meter running track break it down into 8 50 meter sections, at each 50 meter point perform the required exercise. Make sure to alternate jogging and sprinting after each exercise. Go through the circuit 3 times. ~ Stephen Robson
3 Times quotes by Stephen Robson
Will I use this technique more than 3 times? If the answer is yes, then it's worth your time to learn it. If the answer is no, then hire someone else to do it for you. ~ Jeanette Cates
3 Times quotes by Jeanette Cates
I vividly remember bowling 20 + games a day, 2 or 3 times a week. ~ Joe Tex
3 Times quotes by Joe Tex
What entrepreneurs quickly learn is that they need to price their product at least 2.3 times its cost to allow for at least one 50 percent margin for them and another 50 percent margin for their retailers (1.5 x 1.5 = 2.25). That first 50 percent margin for the entrepreneur is really mostly covering the hidden costs of doing business at a scale that they hadn't thought of when they first started, ~ Chris Anderson
3 Times quotes by Chris Anderson
Most people like to be rich, but they don't know that the rich people are the unhappy bunch. Always marrying at least 3 times, always having drinking or drug problems and always think they are smartest one around, when in fact they can't name 2 capitals from Europe without a Google search. ~ Mircea Popister
3 Times quotes by Mircea Popister
I read it: "A man earned daily for 5 days and 3 times as much as he paid for his board, after which he was obliged to be idle 4 days," it said. "Upon counting his money after paying for his board he found that he had 2 ten-doller bills and 4 dollers. How much did he pay for the board, and what were his wages?"
"All right. Think now," Weaver said. "How would you begin to solve it? What's your X?"
I thought. Very hard. For quite some time. About the man and his meager wages and shabby boardinghouse and lonely life. "Where did he work?" I finally asked.
"What? It doesn't matter, Matt. Just assign an X to-"
"A mill, I bet," I said, picturing the man's threadbare clothing, his worn shoes. "A woolen mill. Why do you think he was obliged to be idle?"
"I don't know why. Look, just-"
"I bet he got sick," I said, clutching Weaver's arm. "Or maybe business wasn't good, and his boss had no work for him. I wonder if he had a family in the country. It would be a terrible thing, wouldn't it, if he had children to feed and no work? Maybe his wife was poorly, too. And I bet he had..."
"Damn it, Mattie, this is algebra, not composition!" Weaver said, glaring at me.
"Sorry," I said, feeling like a hopeless case. ~ Jennifer Donnelly
3 Times quotes by Jennifer Donnelly
If you think of exercise as a 60-minute commitment 3 times a week at the gym, you're missing the point completely. If you think that going on a diet has something to do with nutrition, you don't see the forest through the trees. It is a lifestyle. I know it sounds cliche, but you have to find things you love to do. ~ Brett Hoebel
3 Times quotes by Brett Hoebel
Testing intermittent use (3 times a week), a recent study showed a similar result with zolpidem (Ambien). After several weeks of use, those taking this sleeping pill were sleeping better when they took the drug but then worse when they skipped it.[26] Overall, after several weeks of use, their sleep was averaging no better than a group taking inactive placebo. ~ Daniel F. Kripke
3 Times quotes by Daniel F. Kripke
It is my experience that the best way to deal with American politics is 50 milligrams of Zoloft 3 times a day. ~ Will Durst
3 Times quotes by Will Durst
If I wanted to get my arms as big as I could possibly get them, I would probably do around 20 sets of 4 exercises and 5 sets each for the triceps and 20 sets for the biceps per workout 3 times a week. That would be around 60 sets of triceps and 60 sets of biceps work per week. I would keep the reps between 6 and 8 and I would do all basic movements where I'd handle as heavy a weight as possible. I'd consume nutritious food that had calories in and just flat out eat! ~ Bill Pearl
3 Times quotes by Bill Pearl
Back in 1960, the paper dollar and the silver dollar both were the same value. They circulated next to each other. Today? The paper dollar has lost 95% of its value, while the silver dollar is worth $34, and produced a 2-3 times rise in real value. Since we left the gold standard in 1971, both gold and silver have become superior inflation hedges. ~ Mark Skousen
3 Times quotes by Mark Skousen
At the end of the archana, prostrate, then get up and, remaining on the same spot, turn around clockwise 3 times just as if circling a temple, then bow to the Lord. ~ Mata Amritanandamayi
3 Times quotes by Mata Amritanandamayi
I try and play 2 or 3 times a week to stay on my game. ~ Tim Page
3 Times quotes by Tim Page
Now we are raising the debt limit 3 times, up to $8 trillion, so that our children and our grandchildren will have to pay for the cost of our expenditures. ~ Chaka Fattah
3 Times quotes by Chaka Fattah
I've been out there 3 days and I got shot at 3 times,
Felt like every bullet hit me when they flew out each 9.
I'll be happy when I wake up and I have a free mind. ~ Lil Herb
3 Times quotes by Lil Herb
You should think about your own death 3 times per day at the very least. ~ Ajahn Chah
3 Times quotes by Ajahn Chah
I started rowing in December 1995. The place was Association Nautique Faontainbleau in France. A friend of mine from middle school told me that I should join him 3 times a week for rowing because my hands were so big that I would'nt require oars to row. ~ Xeno Muller
3 Times quotes by Xeno Muller
I've died 3 times, I've been shot in the back, stabbed once in my arm, stabbed 2 times in my back, run over by a truck, been poisoned, broke both of my arms, nose (3 times broken), ribs, both legs, but a broken heart hurt me the most. ~ Steve Kaufman
3 Times quotes by Steve Kaufman
Pew's Economic Mobility Project reports, "Germany is 1.5 times more mobile than the United States, Canada nearly 2.5 times more mobile, and Denmark 3 times more mobile."58 They find that the only other country with similarly low levels of mobility is our sibling in meritocracy, the birthplace of the word itself, the United Kingdom. And ~ Christopher L. Hayes
3 Times quotes by Christopher L. Hayes
To beat Federer 3 times does not mean anything he is a genius whose hair does not even move when he plays. ~ Guillermo Canas
3 Times quotes by Guillermo Canas
They say that art comes from the soul. The more drama in an artist's life, the more he can draw on for his art. Van Gogh and Picasso had troubled souls, but poor Steve Kaufman has been shot once, stabbed 3 times - all by women. That is a lot of drama for great art. ~ Robin Leach
3 Times quotes by Robin Leach
For 10 years of my life, 3 times a day, I thanked the Lord for what I was about to receive and thanked him again for what I had just received, and then we lost touch and I suddenly thought, where is he now ~ Tom Stoppard
3 Times quotes by Tom Stoppard
1: Relaxation breathing: Relaxation breathing to fight depression is really easy and requires no training, you just need to focus on one specific thing and breathe naturally. To start the relaxation breathing, sit comfortably in a quiet place and start the exercise. Breathe in through your nose, hold your breath and count to five. Now slowly breathe out through your mouth. Breathe comfortably, relax and don't make your muscles too tight. Do the above process 5 times, but if you feel uncomfortable, start with 2-3 times. ~ Travis Price
3 Times quotes by Travis Price
Even when you err, it is a thousand times better to err out of conviction than to hide your true opinion to respect some authority. ~ Houston Stewart Chamberlain
3 Times quotes by Houston Stewart Chamberlain
My testimony has been my anchor and my stay, my satisfaction in times of joy and gladness, my comfort in times of sorrow and discouragement. ~ Amy B. Lyman
3 Times quotes by Amy B. Lyman
It's a wonderful world when you have what you want at all times. ~ Byron Katie
3 Times quotes by Byron Katie
We hail from systems that remained self-contained for billions of years, with evolutionary clocks that all began at different times. How is it possible that when meeting our galactic neighbours for the first time, we are all instantly reminded of creatures back home - or in some cases, of ourselves? ~ Becky Chambers
3 Times quotes by Becky Chambers
Through the various branches of your tree, you are connected to the entirety of human history. When we talk about the ancient Egyptians building the pyramids, we're not talking about a bunch of exotic strangers, we're talking about our great-great-many-times-great grandparents! ~ Laurence Overmire
3 Times quotes by Laurence Overmire
It was something he had never quite understood about himself. He had seen thousands of men die in nearly ten years of war and could look on it at times with a near-total detachment, but an animal suffering - be it a horse or needra injured in battle, or the stag now dying - moved him deeply. ~ Raymond E. Feist
3 Times quotes by Raymond E. Feist
I just see too many people retire and say, 'I'm going to take off, travel, spend time with my family' and they are just miserable. They end up dying. People who work and stay active, and like what they are doing, live longer. ~ Terry Bradshaw
3 Times quotes by Terry Bradshaw
Today, over 50 percent of prison and jail inmates in the United States have a diagnosed mental illness, a rate nearly five times greater than that of the general adult population. ~ Bryan Stevenson
3 Times quotes by Bryan Stevenson
So how can we test the idea that the transition from nonlife to life is simple enough to happen repeatedly? The most obvious and straightforward way is to search for a second form of life on Earth. No planet is more Earth-like than Earth itself, so if the path to life is easy, then life should have started up many times over right here. ~ Paul Davies
3 Times quotes by Paul Davies
In another study, chronic procrastinators who set a specific time to complete a task were eight times as likely to follow through. ~ Tony Schwartz
3 Times quotes by Tony Schwartz
Our world isn't about ideology anymore. It's about complexity. We live in a complex bureaucratic state with complex laws and complex business practices, and the few organizations with the corporate willpower to master these complexities will inevitably own the political power. On the other hand, movements like the Tea Party more than anything else reflect a widespread longing for simpler times and simple solutions - just throw the U.S. Constitution at the whole mess and everything will be jake. For immigration, build a big fence. Abolish the Federal Reserve, the Department of Commerce, the Department of Education. At times the overt longing for simple answers that you get from Tea Party leaders is so earnest and touching, it almost makes you forget how insane most of them are. ~ Matt Taibbi
3 Times quotes by Matt Taibbi
What's old collapses, times change, and new life blossoms in the ruins. ~ Friedrich Schiller
3 Times quotes by Friedrich Schiller
I worked with Cecil B DeMille quite a few times. ~ Richard Farnsworth
3 Times quotes by Richard Farnsworth
You never know how things are gonna turn out, though, and that's the truth. You aim for one place, sure as an arrow, but before you hit the mark, the wind gets you. I don't believe I ever met one person who became what they wanted to be when they were your age." "I'd like to be everybody in the world," I said. "I'd like to live a million times. ~ Robert McCammon
3 Times quotes by Robert McCammon
My lady,
When in difficulty, remember the words of our mutual friend Stephen Armstrong: "You can always swim out of quicksand as long as you don't panic."
Or send for me, and I'll come throw you a rope.
-W. R.

Every time Phoebe had read those words- at least a dozen times since they'd left Eversby Priory- a giddy sensation rushed through her. It had hardly escaped her notice that West had marked sections of the book with x's, just as she had marked Henry's book so long ago. A sly bit of flirtation, those x's- she was welcome to interpret them as kisses, while he could still maintain deniability.
Infuriating, complicated man. ~ Lisa Kleypas
3 Times quotes by Lisa Kleypas
I lived for those moments when we were together, those few times in my life that I actually felt alive. ~ Melissa De La Cruz
3 Times quotes by Melissa De La Cruz
The result was unreal. The most incredible feeling came over me. Weightlessness. Like the vise that engulfed me had evaporated. There was no more tightness. I could breathe freely. My head didn't hurt. My stomach didn't hurt. After a few moments, the only thing that hurt was the cut on my arm. I sat there and closed my eyes, reveling in the physical pain that was a hundred times easier to handle than what I had been dealing with. ~ S.M. Koz
3 Times quotes by S.M. Koz
How many times have I missed an incredible connection that could have been made because I had my face in my phone instead of paying attention to those around me? ~ Adam Braun
3 Times quotes by Adam Braun
There are many amazing female directors that made work in more skewed times, so we should be thankful for the boundaries they pushed through. ~ Jillian Mayer
3 Times quotes by Jillian Mayer
Quite simply, our one hope for spiritual safety during these turbulent times is to turn our minds and our hearts to Jesus Christ. ~ M. Russell Ballard
3 Times quotes by M. Russell Ballard
Absurdly, I haven't yet got around to saying that football is a wonderful sport, but of course it is. Goals have a rarity value that points and runs and sets do not, and so there will always be that thrill, the thrill of seeing someone do something that can only be done three or four times in a whole game if you are lucky, not at all if you are not. And I love the pace of it, its lack of formula; and I love the way that small men can destroy big men ... in a way that they can't in other contact sports, and the way that t he best team does not necessarily win. And there's the athleticism ... , and the way that strength and intelligence have to combine. It allows players to look beautiful and balletic in a way that some sports do not: a perfectly-timed diving header, or a perfectly-struck volley, allow the body to achieve a poise and grace that some sportsmen can never exhibit. ~ Nick Hornby
3 Times quotes by Nick Hornby
I believe emotional suppression fueled by a shamed imagination lies at the root of society's ailments. It is the believing leaders of religion that keep the "denial circus" going decade after decade. We have, for too long, supported this tyranny of delusion. We have given the guru and the preacher the stage one too many times. It is time to wake up and replace the preacher with the human teacher - a human who is the intelligence of their whole organism. ~ Christopher Zzenn Loren
3 Times quotes by Christopher Zzenn Loren
Cecilia looked for Isabel on the Year 6 balcony and saw her standing in between her best friends, Marie and Laura. The three girls had their arms slung around one another, indicating that their tumultuous three-way relationship was currently at a high point, where nobody was being ganged up on by the other two and their love for one another was pure and intense. It was lucky that there was no school for the next four days, because their intense times were inevitably followed by tears and betrayal and long, exhausting stories of she said, she texted, she posted and I said, I texted, I posted. ~ Liane Moriarty
3 Times quotes by Liane Moriarty
I am no spring chicken but I am not an old lady. I know the names of all the members of Odd Future but I didn't have the Internet in college. I can party like a twenty-year-old but it takes me almost a week to recover. Sometimes I am a tired mother taking her kids to the park, and other times I am a petulant teenager giving the finger to a speeding FedEx truck. I idle right in the middle. ~ Amy Poehler
3 Times quotes by Amy Poehler
Sometimes things are the way they are and can't be changed, other times it's because no one ever tried. Your job is to find the latter. ~ Aaron Levie
3 Times quotes by Aaron Levie
There is an enormous market demand for information. It just has to be fulfilled in a way that fits with the technology of our times. ~ Marc Andreessen
3 Times quotes by Marc Andreessen
The sickness of our times for me has been just this damn thing that everything has been getting smaller and smaller and less and less important, that the romantic spirit has dried up, that there is no shame today. We're all getting so mean and small and petty and ridiculous, and we all live under the threat of extermination. ~ Norman Mailer
3 Times quotes by Norman Mailer
I was raised in a typical Puritan Midwestern Methodist home and there was a lot of hurt and hypocrisy in those times. And I think that whatever part Playboy played and that I managed to play in terms of the sexual revolution came out of what I saw in the negative part of that life and tried to change things in some positive way so that people could choose alternate personal ways of living their lives. ~ Hugh Hefner
3 Times quotes by Hugh Hefner
I had asthma when I was a kid, asthma so bad that it would turn into pneumonia and I almost died several times. Nobody knew why back then, but now it's obvious. ~ Don McLean
3 Times quotes by Don McLean
I tend to delay writing by doing more research - it's really the act of writing the piece that I have the hardest time with. ~ James Surowiecki
3 Times quotes by James Surowiecki
Seriously, how can you see a person nearly every day of your life and never think anything of it, then all of a sudden, one day, it's different? You see that goofy grin a thousand times and just laugh, but goofy grin number 1,001 nearly stops your heart? ~ Jared Reck
3 Times quotes by Jared Reck
Times like this were special. Memory builders. When something extraordinary happened to a person the
kind of things remembered forever after it didn't have to be a life-changing event like a graduation or
marriage or birth of a child. It more often was the small things. The sheer joy of summer sunlight on a
fragrant flower. The giggle of a toddler. The brush of a lover's fingertips. And the person marks the
moment with the flashing insight thinking ... This is special. I should remember this ~ Sandra Hill
3 Times quotes by Sandra Hill
As a working actor, all I want to do is work. That's it. It's terrifying when you don't work. It's very hard when you don't work. There have been times when I've been out of work for like six months. I feel theatre to me is like manna. ~ Sandra Oh
3 Times quotes by Sandra Oh
When I fight off a disease bent on my cellular destruction, when I marvelously distribute energy and collect waste with astonishing alacrity even in my most seemingly fatigued moments, when I slip on ice and gyrate crazily but do not fall, when I unconsciously counter-steer my way into a sharp bicycle turn, taking advantage of physics I do not understand using a technique I am not even aware of using, when I somehow catch the dropped oranges before I know I've dropped them, when my wounds heal in my ignorance, I realize how much bigger I am than I think I am. And how much more important, nine times out of ten, those lower-level processes are to my overall well-being than the higher-level ones that tend to be the ones getting me bent out of shape or making me feel disappointed or proud. ~ Brian Christian
3 Times quotes by Brian Christian
The ice bucket challenge went viral in 2014, partly because it was so much fun to watch videos of celebrities or friends dumping ice water on their heads. Videos of people in the challenge have been watched more than 10 billion times on Facebook - more than once per person on the planet. ~ Nicholas Kristof
3 Times quotes by Nicholas Kristof
We have already compared the benefits of theology and science. When the theologian governed the world, it was covered with huts and hovels for the many, palaces and cathedrals for the few. To nearly all the children of men, reading and writing were unknown arts. The poor were clad in rags and skins -- they devoured crusts, and gnawed bones. The day of Science dawned, and the luxuries of a century ago are the necessities of to-day. Men in the middle ranks of life have more of the conveniences and elegancies than the princes and kings of the theological times. But above and over all this, is the development of mind. There is more of value in the brain of an average man of to-day -- of a master-mechanic, of a chemist, of a naturalist, of an inventor, than there was in the brain of the world four hundred years ago.

These blessings did not fall from the skies. These benefits did not drop from the outstretched hands of priests. They were not found in cathedrals or behind altars -- neither were they searched for with holy candles. They were not discovered by the closed eyes of prayer, nor did they come in answer to superstitious supplication. They are the children of freedom, the gifts of reason, observation and experience -- and for them all, man is indebted to man. ~ Robert G. Ingersoll
3 Times quotes by Robert G. Ingersoll
The last time I was at a supernatural shindig, I got poisoned and then everything there tried to kill me. So I burned the whole place to the ground. ~ Jim Butcher
3 Times quotes by Jim Butcher
I'm so involved in the process that sometimes at the end of a day, I can look at the piece on my desk and really wonder how it got there. At other times, I really have to struggle with a piece to turn it into what I had in mind. Sometimes, I give up and leave it half finished to work on something else. Then in a few days, when I come back to it, I can see what it wants to be ... which sometimes is not at all what I had in mind. When I just let that happen, things seem to go more smoothly. ~ Wendy Froud
3 Times quotes by Wendy Froud
In Germany, a new sect shall be born which shall renew ancient pagan times. ~ Nostradamus
3 Times quotes by Nostradamus
Too-lateness, I realized, has nothing to do with age. Too-lateness is potentially every moment. Or not, depending on the person and the moment. Perhaps there even comes a time when it's no longer too late for anything. Perhaps, even, most times are too early for most things, and most of life has to go by before it's time for almost anything and too late for almost nothing. Nothing to lose, the present moment to gain, the integration with long-delayed Now. ~ Russell Hoban
3 Times quotes by Russell Hoban
Vinnie Jones Snatch Quotes «
» Hypnotically Elicited Quotes