3 Idiots Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 3 Idiots.

Quotes About 3 Idiots

Enjoy collection of 46 3 Idiots quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 3 Idiots. Righ click to see and save pictures of 3 Idiots quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

However, James and Aamir did not discuss their astounding box office grosses or formulas for success.Instead, they exchanged notes on the process of film-making; how ideas, even seemingly crazy ones that require developing a unique camera, as James did for Avatar, become a reality; how stories and not special effects are the heartbeat of movies. ~ Anupama Chopra
3 Idiots quotes by Anupama Chopra
Aamir discussed the emotional journey he embarks on with each film. ~ Anupama Chopra
3 Idiots quotes by Anupama Chopra
I'm an actor, and I don't look at myself as providing comic relief. I have done diverse and dark roles such as a psycho, murderer, and others in films such as 'Don', 'Eklavya' and '3 Idiots.' ~ Boman Irani
3 Idiots quotes by Boman Irani
This beautiful body, sweetness? It's made for pleasure. It's singing to me, telling me what it wants and needs. Those other idiots you were with weren't fuckin listening. ~ Ella Fox
3 Idiots quotes by Ella Fox
By the way, you guys seriously screwed up just now. (Nero)
We know. (They said in unison.)
Yeah, well, what you don't know is how grateful your girl is to you. I just thought you should know that you guys are a hero to her ... and she thinks we're all idiots. (Nero) ~ Sherrilyn Kenyon
3 Idiots quotes by Sherrilyn Kenyon
If you're not upsetting idiots, you might be an idiot. ~ Ted Nugent
3 Idiots quotes by Ted Nugent
When things don't go well, it helps to think of yourself as a genius and the rest of the world as a bunch of idiots. ~ Tom Perrotta
3 Idiots quotes by Tom Perrotta
It's a fine line between writing something with genuine emotional impact and turning into little idiots feeling sorry for ourselves and playing stadium rock. ~ Thom Yorke
3 Idiots quotes by Thom Yorke
Nobody will ever pry the guns out of the hands of these Second Amendment American idiots. And if they do, God bless them. Only criminals will have weapons. ~ Mark M. Bello
3 Idiots quotes by Mark M. Bello
No, I never expect people to be idiots," George said. "I do expect them to lack some of the necessary information, because experience has demonstrated to me that assuming someone in a key position knows everything you do leads to disaster. ~ Ilona Andrews
3 Idiots quotes by Ilona Andrews
Idiots don't know they're idiots, which is unfortunate. ~ Walter Dean Myers
3 Idiots quotes by Walter Dean Myers
The virtue of dress rehearsals is that they are a free show for a select group of artists and friends of the author, and where for one unique evening the audience is almost expurgated of idiots. ~ Alfred Jarry
3 Idiots quotes by Alfred Jarry
The first thing I learned at school was that some people are idiots; the second thing I learned was that some are even worse. ~ Orhan Pamuk
3 Idiots quotes by Orhan Pamuk
There is no quarrel between science and spirituality. I often hear people of science trying to use it to prove the nonexistence of the spiritual, but I simply can't see a chasm in between the two. What is spiritual produces what is scientific and when science is used to disprove the spiritual, it's always done with the intent to do so; a personal contempt. As a result, scientists today only prove their inferiority to the great founding fathers of the sciences who were practitioners of alchemy. Today's science is washed-out and scrubbed-down and robbed of everything mystical and spiritual, a knowledge born of contempt and discontent. Or perhaps, there are a few who wish to keep those secrets to themselves and serve everyone else up with a tasteless version of science and the idiots of today blindly follow their equally blind leaders. ~ C. JoyBell C.
3 Idiots quotes by C. JoyBell C.
The publishers are idiots or criminals ~ Wolfgang Reisig
3 Idiots quotes by Wolfgang Reisig
Why is this mediocre? We love to point out how broken our systems are. We enjoy getting angry at hotels or government agencies or airlines that are so obviously doing a poor job. Idiots! But we almost never look at merely mediocre products and wonder why they aren't great. Mediocre services or products do what they're supposed to, but have set the bar so low that it's hardly worth the energy to cross the street to buy them. A resolute generic sameness pervades this mediocrity. Why isn't every restaurant meal a fabulous buy for the money? Why isn't every tax dollar spent with the intensity and focus it could be spent with? It seems as though we are willing to accept mediocre as long as the product, the service, or the organization isn't totally broken. ~ Seth Godin
3 Idiots quotes by Seth Godin
Doctors always think anybody doing something they aren't is a quack; also they think all patients are idiots. ~ Flannery O'Connor
3 Idiots quotes by Flannery O'Connor
Sometimes idiots can accomplish wonderful things. ~ Scott Adams
3 Idiots quotes by Scott Adams
Religion is a natural phenomenon of the human mind, but today, in the hands of theoretical bloodsucking religious preachers it has become a lifeless mockery. Now is the time that you take back religion from those intellectual idiots and place it where it belongs, in the temple of your inner cosmos. ~ Abhijit Naskar
3 Idiots quotes by Abhijit Naskar
People are such idiots. As if there's something wrong with being in love. ~ John Green
3 Idiots quotes by John Green
I wish you will tell me some of the things *you* have done!'

He looked up quickly from the dish he was serving, his eyes hardening. She met that searching stare with a little inquiring lift to her brows, and saw his lips curl into the sneer which had made her liken him to the *Corsair*. 'I think not,' he said dryly.

'I said *some* of the things you have done!' she exclaimed indignantly. 'You can't have spent your whole life getting into idiots scrapes!'

The ugly look vanished as he burst out laughing. 'Most of it, I assure you! ~ Georgette Heyer
3 Idiots quotes by Georgette Heyer
Billionaires rather not have friends than being surrounded by idiots. ~ Robin Sacredfire
3 Idiots quotes by Robin Sacredfire
One of the most obvious results of having a baby around the house is to turn two good people into complete idiots who probably wouldn't have been much worse than mere imbeciles without it. ~ Georges Courteline
3 Idiots quotes by Georges Courteline
Are men truly such idiots that they cannot resist two orbs of flesh? ~ R.L. LaFevers
3 Idiots quotes by R.L. LaFevers
Relentless repetition was usually needed when dealing with alcohol and idiots. ~ Suzanne Brockmann
3 Idiots quotes by Suzanne Brockmann
In the first place God made idiots. This was for practice. Then he made school boards. ~ Mark Twain
3 Idiots quotes by Mark Twain
I said, "Was it Amy?" "If it was, she was too smart for them, which is what drew their attention." Pike said, "They couldn't ID the source." "Meaning what?" Jon smirked. "Meaning the crap on these boards is usually posted by a crank in a garage, or a thirteen-year-old idiot, toked up on the big sister's weed. Thirteen-year-old idiots are easy to find. This computer was hidden behind anonymous proxies, virtual networks, and spoofed identity numbers. One post looked like it came from Paris, the next from Birmingham, another from Baton Rouge. Each post appeared to be written on a different computer, only none of the computers actually existed." I ~ Robert Crais
3 Idiots quotes by Robert Crais
We're living among infinite possibilities. And the prevalent philosophies of post-modernist pessimism that come out of the universities are really a major tragedy. The opportunities for progress and change ... are absolutely tremendous. Anybody who tells you that we're running out of resources or in a terrible mess
they are idiots. We can't run out of resources. Resources exist when the human mind sees how to use something. To say we are running out of resources is like saying we are running out of brain cells. ~ Robert Anton Wilson
3 Idiots quotes by Robert Anton Wilson
That's what you people do, isn't it? Make assumptions and sell them to impressionable idiots. ~ Michael Monroe
3 Idiots quotes by Michael Monroe
Idiots have always been exploited, and this is only right. The day they cease to be, they will triumph, and the world will be lost. ~ Alfred Capus
3 Idiots quotes by Alfred Capus
For passion, be it observed, brings insight with it; it can give a sort of intelligence to simpletons, fools, and idiots, especially during youth. ~ Honore De Balzac
3 Idiots quotes by Honore De Balzac
Page 117 Sam says "You learn to live with it, with them. Because they do stay with you, even if they're not living, breathing people anymore. It's not the same crushing grief you felt at first, the kind that swamps you and makes you want to cry in the wrong places and irrationally angry with all the idiots who are still alive when the person you love is dead. It's just something you learn to accommodate. Like adapting around a hole. I don't know. It's like you become ... a doughnut instead of a bun." page 117 ~ Jojo Moyes
3 Idiots quotes by Jojo Moyes
And I suppose it's a woman's place to simper on the sidelines and cheer as idiots rack up the casualties?"

"We all find ourselves cheering for idiots from time to time, that's a fact of life. There really is no point heaping scorn on my subordinates. If a person is worthy of contempt, they'll bury themselves soon enough without help. ~ Joe Abercrombie
3 Idiots quotes by Joe Abercrombie
They'd been sitting on the couch for a few hours trying to find something to watch. Cop and military type shows were out - too much like real life. The Walking Dead marathon was out, because people you liked always died on that show - too much like what they feared life might become. Ike had suggested the World Series of Poker, but Jess thought watching people play cards was boring. She'd suggested a dancing reality show, but Ike put the kibosh on that idea with a single look. Ike's desire to put off sleeping alone again had him finally agreeing to a house hunting show Jess liked where the couple saw three houses and had to decide which to buy. Ike's conclusion: people were idiots sometimes. "Should've picked the older house. More character," he said. "Right?" Jess said, smiling. "You can fix up an older house, but it's harder to give a newer house that kind of character." "I knew I liked you for a reason," he said, giving her a wink. "Because I'm awesome." She turned toward him on the couch and propped her elbow on the back of the couch. ~ Laura Kaye
3 Idiots quotes by Laura Kaye
The majority of pop stars are complete idiots in every respect. ~ Marquis De Sade
3 Idiots quotes by Marquis De Sade
By dint of railing at idiots, one runs the risk of becoming an idiot oneself. ~ Gustave Flaubert
3 Idiots quotes by Gustave Flaubert
I suppose there must be idiots who dream of signing deals with publishers while fully intending to drink martinis in cool bars or ride around on skateboards. But the actual writers I know are experts in neurotic self-torture. Every page of writing is the result of a thousand tiny decisions and desperate acts of will. ~ Helen Garner
3 Idiots quotes by Helen Garner
There are idiots in every crowd. ~ Heather Graham
3 Idiots quotes by Heather Graham
When the guy turned around, Amy began stuttering. Silently. It was a feat only Amy could manage, and only Dan could notice. And it only happened in front of boys who looked like this one. He had brown hair and caramel-colored eyes, like Dan's friend Nick Santos, who made all the sixth-grade girls turn into blithering idiots when he looked their way
in fact, would even say Watch, lean make them turn into blithering idiots, and then he'd do it. Only older. "He. Is. Hot," Nellie said under her breath. "You too?" Dan hissed. ~ Peter Lerangis
3 Idiots quotes by Peter Lerangis
No more watching that show Small England or whatever it's called where those two idiots dress up as 'laydees'. It's a bad influence. ~ David Walliams
3 Idiots quotes by David Walliams
I desire to tamper with the jury law. I wish to alter it as to put a premium on intelligence and character, and close the jury box against idiots, blacklegs, and people who do not read newspapers. ~ Mark Twain
3 Idiots quotes by Mark Twain
The more we're governed by idiots and have no control over our destinies, the more we need to tell stories to each other about who we are, why we are, where we come from, and what might be possible. Or, what's impossible? What's a fantasy? ~ Alan Rickman
3 Idiots quotes by Alan Rickman
Only professional diplomats, inveterate idiots and women view diplomacy as a long-term substitute for war. ~ David Mitchell
3 Idiots quotes by David Mitchell
Doing good and dealing with intentional idiots far out weighs sitting back and relaxing. ~ Richie Norton
3 Idiots quotes by Richie Norton
Shut up," hissed the Marquess. "I chose it, you miserable, rouged-up idiots! Why shouldn't I have a boy's title? People listen to boys! They fear boys - they fear a King and hope a Queen will show them mercy! Why shouldn't I be a Marquess? I rule the world! I say how things are pronounced! I say what belongs to boys and what doesn't! ~ Catherynne M Valente
3 Idiots quotes by Catherynne M Valente
Tonight was marking the first of many goodbyes yet to come as we all took off in different directions across the map to live out the next chapters of our lives. Would we ever be in the same place like this ever again? Would we remember who we were to each other? Would we grow up and forget to be idiots?
Maturity blows. ~ T. Torrest
3 Idiots quotes by T. Torrest
Tissues Quotes «
» Aamir Khan Quotes