288 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 288.

Quotes About 288

Enjoy collection of 11 288 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 288. Righ click to see and save pictures of 288 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

She didn't know that loss was alive in the world, a thief always about to slam you and steal everything you had. ~ Lauren Kate
288 quotes by Lauren Kate
I think one of the primary goals of a feminist landscape architecture would be to work toward a public landscape in which we can roam the streets at midnight, in which every square is available for Virginia Woolf to make up her novels ~ Rebecca Solnit
288 quotes by Rebecca Solnit
(Page 288)
If my love were an ocean,
there would be no more land.
If my love were a desert,
you would see only sand.
If my love were a star-
late at night, only light.
And if my love could grow wings,
I'd be soaring in flight.
-I love poetry so getting to read something as tiny as this was very refreshing. I think I can relate to Hannah because what she is essentially saying is that she loves a lot to the point that if her love were an object in this world.. the entire world would be consumed by it just to show the amount of love she has. It got me confused because I found it kind of selfish of Hannah writing that poem because if she loved everone as deeply as her poems depict.. why would she leave them? ~ Jay Asher
288 quotes by Jay Asher
We can spend our days bemoaning our losses, or we can grow from them. Ultimately the choice is ours. We can be victims of circumstance or masters of our own fate, but make no mistake, we cannot be both.
The Walk - Epilogue Page 288 ~ Richard Paul Evans
288 quotes by Richard Paul Evans
Aam AAM, noun [Chaldee for a cubit, a measure containing 5 or 6 palms.] A measure of liquids among the Dutch equal to 288 English pints. ~ Noah Webster
288 quotes by Noah Webster
There are many who find a good alibi far more attractive than an achievement. For an achievement does not settle anything permanently. We still have to prove our worth anew each day: we have to prove that we are as good today as we were yesterday. But when we have a valid alibi for not achieving anything we are fixed, so to speak, for life.288 ~ Thomas Sowell
288 quotes by Thomas Sowell
I would have done better to cherish my good memories. I know that you were trying to protect me, and I admire you for that. I wish now that I had let you."- Aimee (Marked Book #1) page 288 ~ A.N. Meade
288 quotes by A.N. Meade
Mom, I don't need a STUPID book with 288 BLANK pages!! ~ Rachel Renee Russell
288 quotes by Rachel Renee Russell
One of the functions of landscape it to correspond to, nurture, and provoke exploration of the landscape of the imagination. Space to walk is also space to think, and I think that's one thing landscapes give us: places to think longer, more uninterrupted thoughts or thoughts to a rhythm other than the staccato of navigating the city. ~ Rebecca Solnit
288 quotes by Rebecca Solnit
I feel as though I can only hold it together if I don't worry too much about its falling apart. (288) ~ Joan Frances Casey
288 quotes by Joan Frances Casey
The Army's new pitch was simple. Good pay, good benefits, a manageable amount of adventure ... but don't worry, we're not looking to pick fights these days. For a country that had paid so dear a price for its recent military buccaneering, the message was comforting. We still had the largest and most technologically advanced standing army in the world, the most nuclear weapons, the best and most powerful conventional weapons systems, the biggest navy. At the same time, to the average recruit the promise wasn't some imminent and dangerous combat deployment; it was 288 bucks a month (every month), training, travel, and experience. Selling the post-Vietnam military as a career choice meant selling the idea of peacetime service. It meant selling the idea of peacetime. Barf. ~ Rachel Maddow
288 quotes by Rachel Maddow
283 Quotes «
» Feminist Quotes