28 Dias Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 28 Dias.

Quotes About 28 Dias

Enjoy collection of 100 28 Dias quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 28 Dias. Righ click to see and save pictures of 28 Dias quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

The memorability of a fact is inversely proportional to its usefulness.

- Jason's Third Law ~ Jason Dias
28 Dias quotes by Jason Dias
That which does not kill us often makes us wish it had.

- Jason's First law ~ Jason Dias
The older you get, the longer ago everything happened.

- Jason's Fifth Law ~ Jason Dias
The older you get, the younger everybody else looks.

- Jason's Second law ~ Jason Dias
Titanic started a voyage through history when it sailed away. One century later, there is still no port at sight. ~ Marina Tavares Dias
28 Dias quotes by Marina Tavares Dias
If integrity is doing the right thing when nobody is watching, and there is never a private moment, integrity becomes impossible. What are we left with? ~ Jason Dias
I think a lot of our team commitment is a silent understanding that each one of us has poured our life into what we're doing. ~ Claire Carver-Dias
28 Dias quotes by Claire Carver-Dias
Our parents are the worst for us, the most difficult to endure, precisely because they have the most intentions towards us. Hopes, dreams, needs for relationship. Acknowledgement. ~ Jason Dias
Isn't it what life is about, after all? A series of images that pass us by like towns as you cross along a long road? Then suddenly, a scenario stands and we know that image, that moment and all the feelings connected to it will remain alive no matter what? ~ Angélica Calheiros - Nove Dias Para Amar
28 Dias quotes by Angélica Calheiros - Nove Dias Para Amar
No drugs here, no manipulation of neurotransmitters that leaves our worldly problems unattended. And no talking cures because explicit insight is not needed. All that is required is courage: the courage to encounter discomfort and stay with it long enough to be changed by it, strengthened. ~ Jason Dias
... and what happens slowly comes to life, unfolding in front of me like those reels of film of test dummies in cars being slowly smashed against a wall. I want to stop what is going to happen, but at the same time realise that it has already taken place. And that is, I think, the structure of tragedy. ~ Dexter Dias
28 Dias quotes by Dexter Dias
Set goals for things you can control. In my case, I can't control the marks from the judges, but I can control how I train every day, and I can control my performance. ~ Claire Carver-Dias
28 Dias quotes by Claire Carver-Dias
It's a different story because guess what, the kid is only 28 years old, 28. He's not his dad, not his grandpa. He's 28 years old. ~ Dennis Rodman
28 Dias quotes by Dennis Rodman
Lying there in bed, dangling in a zone somewhere between sleep and consciousness, he was overcome by a strange feeling: that he was losing control of his life, and for the first time in recent years was unsure of the direction it was taking him. Carl Dias reflects on life in RACING WITH THE RAIN ~ Ken Puddicombe
28 Dias quotes by Ken Puddicombe
The runner knows something the rest of us are busy forgetting: to get stronger, you have to go on until you are uncomfortable, and then go on a while longer. It is in that place where discomfort happens but activity is still possible that growth and development happen. ~ Jason Dias
{28:11} For with the speech of lips and with a different language, he will speak to this people. {28:12} ~ The Biblescript
28 Dias quotes by The Biblescript
I'm 28 now and they say you peak at 28 - so my best years are still ahead of me. ~ Kieron Dyer
28 Dias quotes by Kieron Dyer
Your old men shall dream dreams
your young men shall see visions. ~ Joel 2.28
28 Dias quotes by Joel 2.28
For in him we live and move and have our being.'As some of your own poets have said, 'We are his offspring. ~ Acts 17:28(NIV)
28 Dias quotes by Acts 17:28(NIV)
We're really endless in a way. If time goes on forever, then any way you divide it is also forever. A tenth of infinity is infinity. It's only us that think the time is gone. It isn't. We're still there. Still at our wedding. Still on honeymoon. All the good times are still happening. Even in the middle of the bad times to come, we'll still be together. Forever, in a way. ~ Jason Dias
If women ran the world we wouldn't have wars, just intense negotiations every 28 days. ~ Robin Williams
28 Dias quotes by Robin Williams
The opposite of a great truth is another great truth. ~ Globe And Mail December 28 2012
28 Dias quotes by Globe And Mail December 28 2012
Bright lamplight bounced off golden varnished wood. The suddenly vivid colors of scarves, hats, hair and faces after the gray-green gloom they'd been immersed in all morning dazzled them. The solid warmth of the coal-fired range, dry and hot, pressed against them from the front as the lingering damp embedded in their backs brought forth a final, convulsive shiver. The sights and smells of rich food and aromatic coffee hit them, no longer just a hope in their hollow stomachs. This made them all as if drunk with good fortune and delighted them with sheer, physical pleasure. ~ Antonio Dias
28 Dias quotes by Antonio Dias
Proverbs 16:28-30 28 A troublemaker plants seeds of strife; gossip separates the best of friends. 29 Violent people mislead their companions, leading them down a harmful path. 30 With narrowed eyes, people plot evil; with a smirk, they plan their mischief. ~ Anonymous
28 Dias quotes by Anonymous
People called '28 Days' and '28 Weeks' zombie movies, and they're not! It's some sort of virus; they're not dead. ~ George A. Romero
28 Dias quotes by George A. Romero
If women ran the world there would be no wars. However every 28 days there would be some very intense negotiations. ~ Robin Williams
28 Dias quotes by Robin Williams
I love horror. I love 'The Shining,' 'Friday the 13th,' 'Halloween,' all those kinds of things. I love zombies, especially '28 Days Later' and '28 Weeks Later,' where the zombies are going faster than the George Romero ones. I love being scared; there's something that's awesome about your heart rate going up like that. ~ Ricky Schroder
28 Dias quotes by Ricky Schroder
I am very careful about who I choose to build memories with. Some of them might last a lifetime. ~ Angélica Calheiros
28 Dias quotes by Angélica Calheiros
So what were Europeans telling their leaders? The general message was perfectly summed up by the cartoonist Chappatte, who drew a group of protesters holding up a placard shouting "Unhappy"
and one of their number shouting through a megaphone into the ballot box. There are 28 member states and 28 varieties of Unhappy. ~ Timothy Garton Ash
28 Dias quotes by Timothy Garton Ash
When you're 16, you think 28 is so old! And then you get to 28 and it's fabulous. You think, then, what about 42? Ugh! And then 42 is great. As you reach each age, you gain the understanding you need to deal with it and enjoy it. ~ Helen Mirren
28 Dias quotes by Helen Mirren
Fat loss is an all-out war. Give it 28 days - only 28 days. Attack it with all you have. It's not a lifestyle choice; it's a battle. Lose fat and then get back into moderation. There's another one for you: moderation. Revelation says it best: 'You are lukewarm and I shall spit you out.' Moderation is for sissies. ~ Dan John
28 Dias quotes by Dan John
I was a journeyman chef of middling abilities. Whatever authority I have as a commenter on this world comes from the sheer weight of 28 years in the business. I kicked around for 28 years and came out the other end alive and able to form a sentence. ~ Anthony Bourdain
28 Dias quotes by Anthony Bourdain
God will be 'all in all' (I Cor. 15:28) when we are no longer what we are now, a multiplicity of impulses and emotions, with little or nothing of God in us, but are fully like God , with room for God and God alone. This is the 'maturity' (cf. Col. 1:28) towards which we speed. ~ Gregory Of Nazianzus
28 Dias quotes by Gregory Of Nazianzus
Surely hearts feel tranquil whenever God is mentioned.
Quran-Alrad(28) ~ Anonymous
Figure 28: The intelligent investor: strategy, process requirements and attitude ~ Frederik Vanhaverbeke
28 Dias quotes by Frederik Vanhaverbeke
28.12 But where shall wisdom be found?.... ~ John Gill
28 Dias quotes by John Gill
Genesis account which grants man "dominion" over the earth (cf. Gen 1:28), ~ Pope Francis
28 Dias quotes by Pope Francis
Connections that the women made were not extended to him.28 Time and ~ Sheryl Sandberg
28 Dias quotes by Sheryl Sandberg
THERE'S NOTHING FURTHER REMOVED FROM FREEDOM THAN IGNORANCE. ~ Hajime Isayama
28 Dias quotes by Hajime Isayama
28 a A dishonest man spreads strife, and b a whisperer c separates close friends. ~ Anonymous
We know that in everything God works for the good of those who love him. [ Romans 8:28 ~ Max Lucado
28 Dias quotes by Max Lucado
Dostoyevsky dies in St Petersburg (28 January). Buried ~ Fyodor Dostoyevsky
28 Dias quotes by Fyodor Dostoyevsky
So many things were easier to live with if you didn't give them much thought.
p. 28 ~ Robin Hobb
28 Dias quotes by Robin Hobb
We are readying ourselves to enter a long tunnel full of blood and darkness (Andre Gide, 28 July 1914) ~ Max Hastings
28 Dias quotes by Max Hastings
28"Has the rain a father? Or who has begotten the drops of dew? ~ Anonymous
28 A man without self-control is like a city broken into and left without walls. ~ Anonymous
28 Man [3] wastes away like a rotten thing, like a garment that is moth-eaten. ~ Anonymous
So think before you complain, especially about things that require some sacrifice. Complaining is the sign of a loser. ~ Lou Holtz
28 Dias quotes by Lou Holtz
If compliments were food, I'd have starved to death 28 years ago. ~ Erma Bombeck
28 Dias quotes by Erma Bombeck
The only Commandment I ever obeyed - 'Consider the Lilies. ~ Emily Dickinson
28 Dias quotes by Emily Dickinson
A total prohibition against lying is also ethically incoherent in anyone but a true pacifist. ~ Sam Harris
28 Dias quotes by Sam Harris
We reject the teaching that God will reinstate the temple and its rites and ceremonies. Heb. 9:1-10, 28. ~ Anonymous
(When God said, "Be fruitful and multiply" [Genesis 1:28], he wasn't giving math homework.) ~ Gregory K. Popcak
28 Dias quotes by Gregory K. Popcak
Whether your 28 or 48 life isn't easy we all go through it no matter what age we are. ~ Shellie Palmer
28 Dias quotes by Shellie Palmer
My family is healthy and prosperous. Everything we lay our hand to is blessed. - 3 JOHN 2 & DEUTERONOMY 28:8, 11-12 ~ Joyce Meyer
28 Dias quotes by Joyce Meyer
Women deserve to have more than 12 years between 28 and 40. ~ James Thurber
28 Dias quotes by James Thurber
I don't think women outlive men, Doctor. It only seems longer. ~ Erma Bombeck
28 Dias quotes by Erma Bombeck
Like many women my age, I am 28 years old. ~ Mary Schmich
28 Dias quotes by Mary Schmich
Of the 28 people killed by lightning in the US in 2012, 13 were standing under or near trees. ~ Randall Munroe
28 Dias quotes by Randall Munroe
There is no collective guilt, ... guilt is individual, like salvation. [p.28] ~ Frederick Forsyth
28 Dias quotes by Frederick Forsyth
When things are going wrong, praise Him anyway! Thank Him in advance for the good He will surely bring from all situations (Romans 8:28). ~ Lysa TerKeurst
28 Dias quotes by Lysa TerKeurst
(27) And what could make thee conceive what hell-fire is? (28) It does not allow to live, and neither leaves [to die], ~ Anonymous
My waist is a 30. The jeans are a 28. When I fart, the Reeboks blow off. ~ Steve Kluger
28 Dias quotes by Steve Kluger
When I was a student at Cambridge I remember an anthropology professor holding up a picture of a bone with 28 incisions carved in it. 'This is often considered to be man's first attempt at a calendar' she explained. She paused as we dutifully wrote this down. 'My question to you is this – what man needs to mark 28 days? I would suggest to you that this is woman's first attempt at a calendar.' It was a moment that changed my life. In that second I stopped to question almost everything I had been taught about the past. How often had I overlooked women's contributions? ~ Sandi Toksvig
28 Dias quotes by Sandi Toksvig
I started Dell 28 yrs ago with $1000. Revenues in 1984 were $6 million. Last year $62.1 billion. Impossible is nothing. ~ Michael Dell
28 Dias quotes by Michael Dell
war was the fault of the 'masters of men, everywhere, who subconsciously thrust others into suffering in order to advance their own powers'.28 ~ Helen Macdonald
28 Dias quotes by Helen Macdonald
Whereas my joy lies in being close to God. I have taken shelter in the Lord, continually to proclaim what you have done. (Ps. 73:28) ~ Anonymous
I repented at 28 and turned to Jesus. ~ Phil Robertson
28 Dias quotes by Phil Robertson
We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God: those who are called according to His purpose" (Rom. 8:28). ~ Henry Webb
28 Dias quotes by Henry Webb
Are these Romero slow zombies, or 28 Days Later fast zombies?"
"They were totally slow, dude. Are you blind? ~ Carrie Harris
28 Dias quotes by Carrie Harris
It's our duty to love the poor, the orphaned, the weary and burdened. Matthew 11:28. Love can be its own kind of war. ~ Sarah McCoy
28 Dias quotes by Sarah McCoy
Avacados, prickly pears and papayas used to be gulped down whole, seeds and all, by fridge-sized armadillos called glyptodonts. ~ Adam Leith Gollner
28 Dias quotes by Adam Leith Gollner
PSA73.28 But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works. ~ Anonymous
We see signs of it perhaps for 28 das or 34 days, then it goes away. Yet we are different. ~ Frederick Lenz
28 Dias quotes by Frederick Lenz
Traditional media brand advertising is 65% to 70% spend; online, it's like 28%. You've got a huge margin. ~ Ross Levinsohn
28 Dias quotes by Ross Levinsohn
Last February had 29 days. It wasn't a leap year, but me and 28 of my clones each remember that month as if it were a day. ~ Jarod Kintz
28 Dias quotes by Jarod Kintz
No knowledge is ever wasted. To quote the apostle Paul: "And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God" (Romans 8:28). ~ Ben Carson
28 Dias quotes by Ben Carson
I can see well enough on the 28-meter basketball court. ~ Yao Ming
28 Dias quotes by Yao Ming
28. Anger, lust, these enemies of mine, Are limbless and devoid of faculties. They have no bravery, no cleverness; How then have they reduced me to such slavery? ~ Santideva
28 Dias quotes by Santideva
Right now I own shares of companies in 28 countries. ~ Jim Rogers
28 Dias quotes by Jim Rogers
Addiction does not respect love of life.
P.C.M. Hermans
September 28, 2016
Babaji
Amen ~ Petra Hermans
28 Dias quotes by Petra Hermans
Rom 8:28 But we know that to the ones loving God all things work together for good, to those being called according to purpose; ~ Word Of God
28 Dias quotes by Word Of God
An independent attitude is only possible
when you are dependent.
Religious Leader Petra Cecilia Maria Hermans
Religion of Blue Circle
September 28, 2016 ~ Petra Hermans
We must practice the Presence of God. Jesus said, "Lo, I am with you always" [Matthew 28:20]. Remember, Christ is always near us. ~ Billy Graham
28 Dias quotes by Billy Graham
When Jesus came near, he spoke to them. He said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me." Matthew 28:18 ~ Dianne Neal Matthews
28 Dias quotes by Dianne Neal Matthews
Each person leaves a legacy--a single, small piece of herself, which makes richer each individual life and the collective life of humanity as a whole. But do not despair, for despair is a despicable and bourgeois affectation; we must not allow it. As for what happens next, well, as the Cuban poet Regino Pedroso once said, "como forjamos el hierro, forjaremos días nuevos": as we hammer out iron, we shall hammer out new days. ~ John Nichols
28 Dias quotes by John     Nichols
28"Don't be afraid of those who want to kill your body; they cannot touch your soul. Fear only God, who can destroy both soul and body in hell.* ~ Anonymous
At 28, you need recovery time after training. ~ Eric Shanteau
28 Dias quotes by Eric Shanteau
We shape our dwellings and afterwards our dwellings shape us. ~ Winston S. Churchill
28 Dias quotes by Winston S. Churchill
To appreciate the best opportunity for attack and defence, you must fully understand the rhythm of movement.

(Page 28). ~ Sadami Yamada
28 Dias quotes by Sadami Yamada
If you really search your heart, I think you'll realize that we were never right for each other as more than friends." ~Grace, Ch.28 ~ Mia Sheridan
28 Dias quotes by Mia Sheridan
He is not actually far from each one of us, for 'in him we live and move and have our being'" (Acts 17:25, 27-28). ~ Gene Edward Veith Jr.
28 Dias quotes by Gene Edward Veith Jr.
Proverbs 28:26
Those who trust in their own reasoning are fools, but those who walk in Wisdom will be kept safe. ~ Anonymous
But it is good for me to draw near to God; I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all Your works." Psalm 73:28 ~ Adam Houge
28 Dias quotes by Adam Houge
Leave at night and you reach Australia next morning. But it took 28 years for an Indian PM to come to Australia! ~ Narendra Modi
28 Dias quotes by Narendra Modi
To leave a message is another image.
Petra Cecilia Maria Hermans
August 28, 2016
Amen
God ~ Petra Hermans
Perhaps 20 million had been killed; 28 million deported, of whom 18 million had slaved in the Gulags. Yet, after so much slaughter, they were still believers. At ~ Simon Sebag Montefiore
28 Dias quotes by Simon Sebag Montefiore
We're trying to reinvent Bond. He's 28 - no Q, no gadgets. ~ Paul Haggis
28 Dias quotes by Paul Haggis
Mark Nanos and I have suggested "Apostolic Judaism" as a descriptive term applicable to the early Jesus movement, including with respect to Paul and his communities.[28] ~ Mark D. Nanos
28 Dias quotes by Mark D. Nanos
The foreign resident among you will rise higher and higher above you, while you sink lower and lower. Deuteronomy 28:43 ~ Beth Moore
28 Dias quotes by Beth Moore
I Love You Even Though You Hurt Me Quotes «
» Speak Mirror Quotes