2024 Presidential Election Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 2024 Presidential Election.

Quotes About 2024 Presidential Election

Enjoy collection of 41 2024 Presidential Election quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 2024 Presidential Election. Righ click to see and save pictures of 2024 Presidential Election quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

So a Holocaust-denying, virulently anti-Semitic, aspiring genocidist, on the verge of acquiring weapons of the apocalypse, believes that the end is not only near but nearer than the next American presidential election. (Pity the Democrats. They cannot catch a break.) This kind of man would have, to put it gently, less inhibition about starting Armageddon than a normal person. ~ Charles Krauthammer
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Charles Krauthammer
Grassroots organizing tends to be most available to big campaigns, but it's actually most useful to small ones. You can't win a presidential campaign without going on TV, but you can win a local election simply by organizing your community. NationBuilder levels the playing field. ~ Joe Green
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Joe Green
Especially important are the political implications of the idea that the new possibilities opened by a certain act are part of its content - this is the reason why, to the consternation of many of my friends (who, of course, are no longer my friends), I claimed apropos the US 2016 presidential elections that Trump's victory would be better than Clinton's for the future of progressive forces. Trump is highly dubious, of course, but his election may open possibilities and move the liberal-Left pole to a new more radical position. I was surprised to learn that David Lynch adopted the same position: in an interview in June 2018, Lynch (who voted for Bernie Sanders in the 2016 Democratic primary) said that Trump 'could go down as one of the greatest presidents in history because he has disrupted the thing so much. No one is able to counter this guy in an intelligent way.' While Trump may not be doing a good job himself, Lynch thinks, he is opening up a space where other outsiders might. 'Our so-called leaders can't take the country forward, can't get anything done. Like children, they are. Trump has shown all this. ~ Slavoj Zizek
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Slavoj Zizek
The lead singer of Creed says he won't endorse President Obama. Well that settles it
Obama will not win the 1998 presidential election. ~ Stephen Colbert
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Stephen Colbert
It's a presidential [election] year [2016], certainly everyone is talking about it, but if the history of the show tells us anything, the Big Brother cast does not usually discuss political issues like that in the house. ~ Allison Grodner
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Allison Grodner
Remember, the first presidential candidate to reject public financing for both the primary and general election was ... Barack Obama, in 2008. He did it, in spite of a flat pledge to the contrary, because his campaign saw that it could vastly outspend John McCain. ~ Jeff Greenfield
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Jeff Greenfield
'Green' is likely to be a big issue in the 2008 U.S. presidential election - largely in response to George Bush's suicidal refusal to engage with environmental issues. ~ Zac Goldsmith
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Zac Goldsmith
During the campaign, I supported and encouraged the Clinton campaign strategy, but in hindsight, I lost track of one of the core lessons of Obama's success--campaigns are about telling the American people a story--a story about where we are, where we are going, and why you are the right person, and your opponent is the wrong person, to take the country there. It's a story that needs to be compelling, but also easily understood, and then driven home by the candidate and the campaign with relentless discipline. ~ Dan Pfeiffer
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Dan Pfeiffer
Just 158 rich families contributed nearly half of the $176 million given to candidates in the first phase of the presidential election of 2016 - $138 million to Republicans and $20 million to Democrats. ~ Arlie Russell Hochschild
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Arlie Russell Hochschild
After listening to Rick Santorum, I'm now for late-term abortions (say up to age 53). ~ Quentin R. Bufogle
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Quentin R. Bufogle
Before I became governor of the great state of Alaska, I was mayor of my hometown.
And since our opponents in this presidential election seem to look down on that experience, let me explain to them what the job involves. I guess a small-town mayor is sort of like a 'community organizer,' except that you have actual responsibilities. ~ Sarah Palin
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Sarah Palin
These are party-sanctioned debates. This is a presidential election, you show up at the debates. These are the rules. We have a series of unwritten rules of how campaigns are run, and everybody has followed those rules consistently over the decades. And no one has really even seriously thought about breaking them. ~ Ryan Grim
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Ryan Grim
If there were two candidates, a Democrat and a Republican, who each committed to the same kind of fundamental reform, then the election would be an election between the vice presidential candidates. It'd be just like the regular election, except it would be one step down. ~ Lawrence Lessig
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Lawrence Lessig
With a century and change between the 1880 convention and now, I'll admit I rolled my eyes at the ideological hairsplitting, wondering how a group of people who more or less agreed with one another about most issues could summon forth such stark animosity. Thankfully, we Americans have evolved, our hearts made larger, our minds more open, welcoming the negligible differences among our fellows with compassion and respect. As a Democrat who voted for Al Gore in the 2000 presidential election, an election suspiciously tipped to tragic Republican victory because of a handful of contested ballots in the state of Florida, I, for one, would never dream of complaining about the votes siphoned in that state by my fellow liberal Ralph Nader, who convinced citizens whose hopes for the country differ little from my own to vote for him, even though had those votes gone to Gore, perhaps those citizens might have spent their free time in the years to come more pleasurably pursuing leisure activities, such as researching the sacrifice of Family Garfield, instead of attending rallies and protests against wars they find objectionable, not to mention the money saved on aspirin alone considering they'll have to pop a couple every time they read the newspaper, wondering if the tap water with which they wash down the pills is safe enough to drink considering the corporate polluter lobbyists now employed at the EPA. ~ Sarah Vowell
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Sarah Vowell
My goal is to help elect not only the first but second woman president. That will be real progress. I believe our next presidential election will see women at the top of the ticket for both parties. ~ Barbara Lee
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Barbara Lee
When the shadow of the Presidential and Congressional election is lifted we shall, I hope to be in a better temper to legislate. ~ James A. Garfield
2024 Presidential Election quotes by James A. Garfield
It's not just tougher out there. It's become a situation where the contest is how much you can destroy the system, rather than how much you can make it work. It makes no difference if you have a 'D' or an 'R' after your name. There's no sense that this is about democracy, and after the election you have to work together, and knit the country together. The people in the game now just think to the first Tuesday in November, and not a day beyond it. ~ Peter Hart
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Peter Hart
People will have their excitements, and a good rousing persecution used to stir things like the burning of Chicago or a Presidential election in our day. ~ E.P. Roe
2024 Presidential Election quotes by E.P. Roe
Voters who live off taxpayers are the Democrats' ace in the hole. The Democrats created big programs and never let the recipients forget it. This gives them an initial advantage of tens of millions of votes in any presidential election. ~ Joseph Sobran
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Joseph Sobran
Political nature abhors a vacuum, which is what often exists for a year or two in a party after it loses a presidential election. ~ George Will
2024 Presidential Election quotes by George Will
Once every 12 years there is a unique opportunity to reinforce the bonds between Mexico and the United States, when our presidential election cycles coincide. ~ Enrique Pena Nieto
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Enrique Pena Nieto
One of the most surreal moments in this election was after the third debate, when I heard a talking head say, Al Gore won on substance, on the issues. But you have to give the victory to Bush because he seems presidential. ~ Bradley Whitford
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Bradley Whitford
We took bets on what would bring him down, which is what you do when you're trying to break your own heart before your country does it for you. ~ Mira Jacob
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Mira Jacob
According to Bishop, the author of The Big Sort, in 1976 less than 25% of Americans lived in places where the presidential election was a landslide. In other words, we lived next door to and attended school and worshiped with people who held different beliefs than ours. We were ideologically diverse. In contrast, in 2016, 80% of U.S. counties gave either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton a landslide victory. Most of us no longer even live near people who are all that different from us in terms of political and social beliefs. ~ Brene Brown
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Brene Brown
[O]nce demagogy and falsehoods become routine, there isn't much for the political journalist to do except handicap the race and report on the candidate's mood. ~ George Packer
2024 Presidential Election quotes by George Packer
You don't fight America…You get America's Democratic and Republican parties to fight each other... and destroy each other. Worst case scenario…the enemy can slip thru the back door while they are fight like third graders.
~~High Commander Mustafa ~ James Morris Robinson
2024 Presidential Election quotes by James Morris Robinson
The 2012 presidential campaign's turn away from the classic, straight-up, American election - where the candidate who gets the most votes nationwide wins - is another sad reminder of the extreme political polarization distorting today's politics. No one talks about a 50-state strategy for winning the presidency these days. ~ Juan Williams
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Juan Williams
As we march toward the reality that, by 2050, no one racial or ethnic group will hold a proportional majority in this country, racial suicide paranoia abounds. And for the white racist legislators in the red states, nothing is more threatening than a majority-brown country; it strips them of their historic power. The prospect of being outnumbered is what enabled the Tea Party's mutiny of Congress in 2010 after the election of Barack Obama, America's first black president, allowing it to cripple the Republican establishment; render the first major-party female presidential candidate powerless; and enable the rise of the racist, nationalistic, and misogynistic Donald Trump The white people who are still in charge believe that if their women don't start having lots of babies they- the white patriarchs - are going to become obsolete. ~ Dr. Willie Parker
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Dr. Willie Parker
Presidential election results in 2008 and 2012 clarified that talk radio was not, in fact, running the country. ~ Timothy Noah
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Timothy Noah
Trustworthiness is the thing that you need the most going to a presidential election. Honest and trustworthy is one of the main questions in any presidential election. ~ Dana Perino
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Dana Perino
Well, one thing that has happened is they have had a presidential election in Egypt which has represented progress. Now, we were not happy with everything that happened with the parliamentary elections, and it was not exactly a perfect presidential election in Egypt. ~ Roger Wicker
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Roger Wicker
Jeb Bush announced today on the Internet that he may run for president. The next presidential election could be Bush vs. Clinton. It will be like 1992 all over again except I won't be in rehab. ~ Craig Ferguson
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Craig Ferguson
Most major domestic programs got more money this year, and they're used to reflect the priorities of the upcoming year. One good example is, the Secret Service is getting $268 extra dollars because it's a presidential election year and the agency's going to be under more demands. ~ Susan Davis
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Susan Davis
But did you know that during the past quarter century, no presidential election has been won by more than ten million ballots cast? Yet every federal election during the same time period had at least one hundred million people of voting age who did not bother to vote! ~ Andy Andrews
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Andy Andrews
Today the Washington Post did an article; they compared the 2008 presidential election to the 1932 presidential election. They did a comparison, mainly because 1932 was the first time John McCain ran for president. ~ Conan O'Brien
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Conan O'Brien
You have two choices, [Plouffe] told Obama. You can stay in the Senate, enjoy your weekends at home, take regular vacations, and have a lovely time with your family. Or you can run for president, have your whole life poked at and pried into, almost never see your family, travel incessantly, bang your tin cup for donations like some street-corner beggar, lead a lonely, miserable life. ~ John Heilemann, Mark Halperin
2024 Presidential Election quotes by John Heilemann, Mark Halperin
If you've got a business - you didn't build that. ~ Barack Obama
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Barack Obama
The 2016 presidential election is ripe for the emergence of a game-changing political leader who either dramatically reforms one of the existing parties or mounts an independent bid. ~ Ron Fournier
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Ron Fournier
Every election, a presidential candidate inevitably proposes a new cabinet agency. The idea is that this is the only way to solve a particular problem. Just create more government. ~ Christopher Buckley
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Christopher Buckley
On the human rights side, administration policy has been marked by indifference. When the people of Iran flooded the streets to protest the theft of their presidential election in June 2009, President Obama was silent for 11 days. ~ Elliott Abrams
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Elliott Abrams
People are already talking about the next presidential election. There's stories all over about who might run. At a recent speech, a prominent Democrat said that Hillary Clinton should not run because she can't win. Immediately after the speech, Hillary told her husband to shut up. ~ Conan O'Brien
2024 Presidential Election quotes by Conan O'Brien
Cute Peep Quotes «
» Sasselov Harvard Quotes