2020 Lockdown Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 2020 Lockdown.

Quotes About 2020 Lockdown

Enjoy collection of 32 2020 Lockdown quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 2020 Lockdown. Righ click to see and save pictures of 2020 Lockdown quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

We know there's social distancing. No need for the dramatic hand raise and exaggerated sidestep. That's just obnoxious. ~ Liz Faublas
2020 Lockdown quotes by Liz Faublas
You don't need 20/20 vision to see that 2020 is a giant caca burrito getting forced down our throats. ~ Stewart Stafford
2020 Lockdown quotes by Stewart Stafford
Two to one. Better for your health to move along," David said using a tone that usually meant punishment. Lockdown for me. And for my brothers, a cuff upside the head and then a lockdown.

The man behind me have a low chuckle. "I'm not too worried about it. ~ Melissa Haag
2020 Lockdown quotes by Melissa Haag
Often times, I just do a job and tell my agents, 'I'm in lockdown now.' I won't talk to anybody about anything else in the meantime, and I think that's generally the way to go because I also like to have a gap in between jobs. ~ Domhnall Gleeson
2020 Lockdown quotes by Domhnall Gleeson
I find it astonishing that in 2020, a smile or a hug has become an act of revolution. ~ Kara D. Spain
2020 Lockdown quotes by Kara D. Spain
By 2020, the flat panel displays will likely come in a variety of forms. They will be miniaturized to work as wristwatch screens and may be added to eyeglasses or key chains. Eventually, they will become so cheap they will be everywhere: on the backs of airplane seats, in photo albums, in elevators, on notepads, on billboards, on the sides of buses and trains. They may one day be as common as paper. ~ Michio Kaku
2020 Lockdown quotes by Michio Kaku
2020 was the year of hermits. ~ Steven Magee
2020 Lockdown quotes by Steven Magee
Telephones in 2020 will be archaic, relics of a bygone era-like transistor radios are today. Telephony, which will be entirely IP-based by then, will be a standard communications chip on many devices. We'll probably carry some kind of screen-based reading device that will perform this function, though I assume when we want to communicate verbally, we'll do so through a tiny, earplug-based device. ~ Josh Quittner
2020 Lockdown quotes by Josh Quittner
Climate change is a crucial issue in todays global agenda. Hopefully, we will wake up to this reality, sooner rather than later. Pressure has been mounting on European Union Member States to act decisively to fight global warming. A bold target has been set reducing carbon dioxide emissions by 20 by 2020. ~ Joseph Muscat
2020 Lockdown quotes by Joseph Muscat
the world is being built up by greedy people wanting higher towers and then there's a war or a hurricane or a tsunami or a virus or a financial collapse
happening
to put things in balance.
this has happened all through history and the humankind survives and moves on.
this is not an exception: this is a rule.
and you are not granted to stay here, that is not your right. you were handed a gift of walking here for a little while, breathing the air, feeling things, but did you say thank you? ever? or just took for granted, carried life like a burden and now you're being angry because suddenly things outside of your control are threatening your peace?
why do you let your peace depend on things outside of your control in the first place? ~ Charlotte Eriksson
2020 Lockdown quotes by Charlotte Eriksson
2020. There'll be cold fusion. We'll actually be able to power our cars with our own feces. That's right. The emissions problem will be a little intense, but just light a match. ~ Robin Williams
2020 Lockdown quotes by Robin Williams
The range of derivatives contracts is limited only by the imagination of man (or sometimes, so it seems, madmen). Say you want to write a contract speculating on the number of twins to be born in Nebraska in 2020. No problem-at a price, you will easily find an obliging counterparty. ~ Warren Buffett
2020 Lockdown quotes by Warren Buffett
Between my generation and that of my students is an entire cohort of writers in their 30s and 40s. I think they've suffered most from the climate I'm describing. They prepared for their trade in the traditional way, by reading literature, learning something about history or foreign countries, training as reporters, and developing the habit of thinking in complexity. And now that they've reached their prime, these writers must wonder: Who's the audience for all this? Where did the broad and persuadable public that I always had in mind go? What's the point of preparation and knowledge and painstaking craft, when what the internet wants is volume and speed and the loudest voices? Who still reads books?

Some give in to the prevailing current, and they might enjoy their reward. Those who don't are likely to withdraw. The greatest enemy of writing today might be despair.

From a speech made in January 2020 on receipt of the 2019 Hitchens Prize, also printed as an essay in The Atlantic. ~ George Packer
2020 Lockdown quotes by George Packer
When you get rid of the estate tax," he (Warren Buffet) said, "you're basically handing over command of the country's resources to people who didn't earn it. It's like choosing the 2020 Olympic team by picking the children of all the winners at the 2000 Games. ~ Barack Obama
2020 Lockdown quotes by Barack Obama
You can't flirt with me during a lockdown. My eyes narrow. It's unethical. ~ Cheyanne Young
2020 Lockdown quotes by Cheyanne Young
New Year is a new morning and a new morning is a new opportunity and a new opportunity is a new path and finally a new path is a new richness! ~ Mehmet Murat Ildan
2020 Lockdown quotes by Mehmet Murat Ildan
a lot of people have seen the futility of their lives, constantly ripped off by the banks, employed by the slaver corporations, lied to by politicians, manipulated by social media, spied on by everyone else... ~ Anonymous
2020 Lockdown quotes by Anonymous
Thank you for the overwhelming support to novel. NIRVANA 2020
Authors-Suryanarayana&Janaki ~ Saripalli Suryanarayana
2020 Lockdown quotes by Saripalli Suryanarayana
By the year 2020 the largest employer in the developed world will be the self. ~ Nicholas Negroponte
2020 Lockdown quotes by Nicholas Negroponte
We cannot fix a sickness of the society merely with strategy - that strategy has to be followed by the responsibility of the citizens. ~ Abhijit Naskar
2020 Lockdown quotes by Abhijit Naskar
Then set out after repeated warning the grizzly
Afghan Duryodhan
in blazing sun
removed sandal-wood blooded stone-attired guards
spearing gloom brought out a substitute of dawn
crude hell's profuse experience
Huh
a night-waken drug addict beside head of feeble earth
from the cruciform The Clapper could not descend due to lockdown
wet-eyed babies were smiling
in a bouquet of darkness in forced dreams
The Clapper wept when learnt about red-linen boat's drowned passengers
in famished yellow winter
white lilies bloomed in hot coal tar
when in chiseled breeze
nickel glazed seed-kernel
moss layered skull which had moon on its shoulder scolded whole night
non-weeping male praying mantis in grass
bronze muscled he-men of Barbadoz
pressed their fevered forehead on her furry navel
in comb-flowing rain
floated on frowning waves
diesel sheet shadow whipped oceans
all wings had been removed from the sky
funeral procession of newspaperman's freshly printed dawn
lifelong jailed convict's eye in the keyhole
outside
in autumnal rice pounding pink ankle
Lalung ladies ~ Malay Roychoudhury
2020 Lockdown quotes by Malay Roychoudhury
Trump only cares how the covid-19 pandemic affects him, his bank account, and his chances of getting re-elected. ~ Oliver Markus Malloy
2020 Lockdown quotes by Oliver Markus Malloy
Some would say - don't strive for what cannot be achieved. But how do you know what can be achieved without trying?
Nor is it correct to say - Be happy with what you've got.
But should happiness depend on inferiority?

No, to my way of thinking expectations should align with ability. Therefore if one increases the ability to achieve higher goals by determination and perseverance, higher achievements will be the norm.

© 2020, Daniel Kemp All rights reserved. ~ Daniel Kemp
2020 Lockdown quotes by Daniel  Kemp
My wish is for you to be my firefly. After lockdown ends, we'll only see each other in moments, for short flickers of time. ~ Nikki Godwin
2020 Lockdown quotes by Nikki Godwin
Since life is a road, New Year is the new part of that road! If you think you were slow or lazy or rude or greedy or stupid in the past year, be fast, be industrious, be kind, be generous, and be clever on the new part of the road of life! ~ Mehmet Murat Ildan
2020 Lockdown quotes by Mehmet Murat Ildan
Ignorance does not make you fireproof when the world is burning. ~ Nelou Keramati
2020 Lockdown quotes by Nelou Keramati
The Chinese are planning a manned mission to the moon sometime after 2020, and subsequently, to Mars. The U.S. has abandoned that dream. ~ David Ignatius
2020 Lockdown quotes by David Ignatius
I remember how we clung to our Russia even as she slipped through our fingers like so many grains of sand at the shore where we used to spend the summer. Through it all, I danced, I danced - I was young and impossibly strong. I am called Anastasiya - the springtime, new life. I have created myself again and again, as the phoenix rises from the ashes. But I grow tired. I could go back now, but for what? Everything I loved is gone. I have no country anymore. Our Russia is dead, her people are dead. Perhaps even the melting snows no longer smell the same. She lives within me, perhaps only within me. Those laughing faces, those poignant songs, they have floated up with the incense, disappearing from human recollection.
We were all so young!" -- from "Madame Anastasiya" by Emily Lapisardi (2020) ~ Emily Lapisardi
2020 Lockdown quotes by Emily Lapisardi
Crisis either causes regress or progress depending on the will of the people. ~ Abhijit Naskar
2020 Lockdown quotes by Abhijit Naskar
Ethiopian Singer and Activist, Hachalu Hundessa, Is Shot Dead. Very sad that we are experiencing this sort of barbaric treatment of citizens off a "free world" in 2020. The world would be a boring place without critics. ~ DON SANTO
2020 Lockdown quotes by DON SANTO
2020 will be the year of clear vision. ~ Steven Magee
2020 Lockdown quotes by Steven Magee
Every right comes with responsibility. If you choose to go to work, church, gym, school, mall, club, park, tavern , to visit your friends, family or to go and buy alcohol, because it is your right. You also should know you are responsible for your own safety and other people safety. Whatever the outcome is. You should be held accountable for your actions. ~ De Philosopher DJ Kyos
2020 Lockdown quotes by De Philosopher DJ Kyos
2020 Quotes «
» Annus Horribilis Quotes