2013 Romantic Comedy Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 2013 Romantic Comedy.

Quotes About 2013 Romantic Comedy

Enjoy collection of 45 2013 Romantic Comedy quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 2013 Romantic Comedy. Righ click to see and save pictures of 2013 Romantic Comedy quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Life Is Too Short--So Kiss Slowly,
Laugh Insanely, Love Truly,
And Live With Passion. ~ Andy Vogt
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Andy Vogt
[while dancing] The man who was supposed to be her new partner had taken the caller's final instruction to extremes. From the way Adam's mouth was locked against Kitty's he seemed to be anticipating not a temporary split but a lengthy separation. More of a French Fancy than a farmer's fancy, thought Coralie. ~ Christine Stovell
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Christine Stovell
'Natural Born Killers' is really a misunderstood romantic comedy. ~ Woody Harrelson
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Woody Harrelson
I've done some movies because I would regret them if I didn't, but other projects I've done because they've scared me or if I felt I needed to do a big romantic comedy to help me professionally. Then I'll take a teeny movie when I need to work on myself and become a better actor. ~ Ginnifer Goodwin
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Ginnifer Goodwin
Romantic comedies are built to be light. They're built for a certain buoyancy. ~ Matthew McConaughey
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Matthew McConaughey
--'What did Mum want?'
--'She said not to give away the milk for free.'
--'You're not livestock. Go out with me?'
--Not two sentences I've ever heard used together before. ~ Emily Evans
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Emily Evans
Ever since the romantic comedy-drama 'She's Gotta Have It' antagonized black women and black men in 1986, Spike Lee's films have enjoyed the outrage of various groups. ~ Lee Siegel
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Lee Siegel
Even though Sean still held my head down I was the only one who thought to ask
"Who's driving the boat?"
Over the motor I heard girls screaming at us the instant before we crashed. ~ Jennifer Echols
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Jennifer Echols
I'm not a big fan of romantic comedies, believe it or not. ~ Kate Hudson
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Kate Hudson
Will you go on a second date with me?"

"We're still in the middle of our first date, Zach. You can't just ask me that out of the blue."

"I already did, and I refuse to take it back."

"What if I don't like you by the end of this date?" I volley back.

"You honestly think that's possible?" His dimples poke through his smile, and I know right then I'm going to say yes. "Say yes, Delia. Be wild. Do something crazy and fun. ~ Teagan Hunter
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Teagan Hunter
Well, bloody noses." I hug his coat tighter. "Those are definitely hot. ~ Stephanie Perkins
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Stephanie Perkins
I have written some very strict University rules that I plan to stick to:
1. No Alcohol
2. No cigarettes
3. No Boys
4. No Going Home ~ Anna Bloom
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Anna Bloom
The state of being in love is so inherently preposterous. It usually lends itself to romantic comedy. I think we've all been there. ~ James Gray
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by James Gray
This was my love, her love
torn, damaged, broken, ripped apart and put back together. This was our tattered love. ~ Lola Stark
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Lola Stark
Clearly romantic comedy is my franchise genre, I don't mind saying that, it's true. I love doing them and hopefully always will do them. ~ Meg Ryan
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Meg Ryan
Trina stared into her open kitchen cabinets. She was two and a half days into her pre-date-night ritual fast, and she was about to crack. Technically, she wasn't going out on a date Saturday night, but Juliet was determined to have a man in her bed by the end of the evening. To be honest, Trina wasn't really looking forward to tomorrow night's manhunt. Sure, she was desperate for some hot monkey sex, but the thought of a one-night-stand was quickly losing its appeal. She wanted more than just plain, old sex. She wanted romance
preferably with someone for whom she didn't have to fast for three days to attract. ~ Lucie Simone
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Lucie Simone
In an unexpected move, Bryce reached for my hand and pulled me to his side. "Play along. We'll straighten this out later."
Good Lord, the school hottie was touching me. It felt like I'd won some sort of geek-girl lottery. And depending on how this played out, Bryce could be the answer to my boyfriend problems. If he wanted me to cover for him, then he needed to help me with my overprotective brothers. ~ Chris Cannon
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Chris Cannon
Kitty waved her free hand to show that she was ok, although she was very tempted to stand over one of Adam's window-washing puddles and pretend her waters had broken just to see what he would do. ~ Christine Stovell
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Christine Stovell
(Can human beings change? The humor, and the sadness, of remarriage comedies can be said to result from the fact that we have no good answer to that question.) ~ Stanley Cavell
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Stanley Cavell
The morning light played up his hazel eyes and for a moment I was caught in his allure. The dark brows, the dark hair, the tan skin. A weaker woman would have thrown herself at him a long time ago. ~ R.S. Grey
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by R.S. Grey
Sensitivity to the sound of one's name is a special gift of loners. Because the loner does not often hear his name, he reacts dramatically in the rare event the word is uttered. Source: me. ~ Wataru Watari
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Wataru Watari
Every girl should have at least one wild fling on her resumé. ~ Donna Cummings
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Donna Cummings
Merely watching a romantic comedy causes relationship satisfaction to plummet. Apparently, the bitter realization that maybe it could happen to us, but it obviously hasn't and it probably never will, makes our lives seem unbearably grim in comparison. ~ Jenna McCarthy
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Jenna McCarthy
There were no colonies on Earth. It was all a scam the Martians were using to con the rest of the universe. There had been no first contact. Her knees quivered, and all her muscles tensed. She was first contact. ~ Patricia Eimer
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Patricia Eimer
I really like romantic comedies and light movies and everything but I think - I don't know where it comes from - but when you're doing violent movies, you're closer to reality. ~ Vincent Cassel
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Vincent Cassel
I still want to do a romantic comedy or a western or a gritty independent film ... there's so much that I still want to do. ~ Laura Vandervoort
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Laura Vandervoort
People who know me, they know I have a sense of humor, I'm a bit of a joker, a bit of a clown really, and I would love someone to exploit that side of me and send me a romantic comedy. ~ Gary Oldman
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Gary Oldman
I'd eat a picnic in Hades with him. ~ Kristen Ashley
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Kristen Ashley
We all say and do things we regret, but it's never to late to change, apologize and become a better person ~ Thomas Amo
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Thomas Amo
If I looked like him," Tara said. "I'd want to have sex with myself. All the time. ~ Jill Shalvis
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Jill Shalvis
I think a sense of humor is a very personal thing and I don't know if I am talented enough to do romantic comedies. ~ Charlize Theron
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Charlize Theron
Where's Mason?"
"Planting explosives."
Zinio did a double take. "You actually handed that man explosives?"
"Damn it, Zinio. Let other people have some fun."
The explosion in the distance was followed by Mason yelling, "Yahoo!"
Zinio and Delaney stared speechless as Mason flew by in the adjoining tunnel, riding the concussion wave of the blast.
Finally, Zinio stomped after him.
He peeled him off the floor in the adjoining tunnel. "You having fun yet?"
"Hell yeah!"
"Wanna go again?"
"Hell yeah I wanta go again!"
A short while later, Zinio watched Mason fly by on a concussion wave from the latest explosion, as Mason shouted, "Hot Diggity!"
Zinio made his way over to the somewhat more charcoaled Mason. "You had enough yet?"
Mason nodded shakily.
"Good - because it'd be nice if we actually put a hole in the fricking wall! That is the object of this little exercise. ~ Dean C. Moore
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Dean C. Moore
through the screen door I find all three of my boys throwing a ball around the yard with Cooper. My heart bursts in my chest. Just explodes. It physically hurts to feel so much all at once. It's like I'm staring at a movie of what my life - our life - could have been. ~ Heather M. Orgeron
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Heather M. Orgeron
I find blow jobs to be highly respectable. In fact, I can't think of many things I respect more than your lips around my cock. ~ Heather M. Orgeron
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Heather M. Orgeron
I've got more faith in my shotgun than any man, that's for sure. ~ Kerrelyn Sparks
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Kerrelyn Sparks
I'd played a lot of best friends, and/or bad guys, which seems to be my lot in life. In romantic comedies there's always a best friend and the woman has a best friend and they always antagonise each other and then they end up together at the end of the movie. ~ Rob Corddry
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Rob Corddry
His eyes were wide, and they were asking if I would be his, simply and earnestly. I couldn't answer. I had to look away. ~ Sophie Sloane
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Sophie Sloane
Her insides began to roar with a ferocious explosion of sensation and entitlement. For a moment, her thinking mind know this was what male and females were put on earth to do. ~ Lisa McKnight
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Lisa McKnight
There, in the middle of the street, Daria Porters stumbled toward the entrance on bare feet, her clothes mud caked and torn and her hair poofing out from her head in random, tangled spikes. The real Daria Porters. The Daria Porters who was supposed to still be in a stasis chamber for another thirty-six hours. Oh, Goddess. ~ Patricia Eimer
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Patricia Eimer
In other words, paradoxically, loners are the truth philanthropists. Loving nothing is equivalent to loving everything. Damn, it's only a matter of time before they dub me Mother Hikigaya. ~ Wataru Watari
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Wataru Watari
Right now, I'm hankering for new adventures ... Ninety percent of the time I'm having romantic-comedy fantasies in which I'm wearing little pencil skirts and hurrying down to the subway. ~ Mindy Kaling
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Mindy Kaling
My God, Mace was all man, the kind of man every warm-blooded woman would love to take home for the night, tie to her bed and let loose on. Sitting this close to him, my mind conjured up a long list of things I could do, just with my mouth. ~ Lola Stark
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Lola Stark
I don't know why Kate was trying to impress him, as far as I could see the guy had all the allure and social grace of a psychotic slug with halitosis and a bad head cold. ~ Sharon Sant
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Sharon Sant
The dark comedies tend to be in a non-releasable area. There can be romantic comedies. There can be dramas. But there's no 'dark comedy' inbox for the advertising. ~ Gus Van Sant
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Gus Van Sant
I was a witch and like a witch, deserved to have a house fall on top of me while wearing my favorite shoes ~ Meredith Schorr
2013 Romantic Comedy quotes by Meredith Schorr
Noyce Eye Quotes «
» Nedra Dodds Quotes