2 People Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 2 People.

Quotes About 2 People

Enjoy collection of 54 2 People quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 2 People. Righ click to see and save pictures of 2 People quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

But it's often been the case, I've done so many countless small, independent films that really 3.2 people have seen, so you never know. You do it for the joy of the part and not necessarily expect anyone to see the final product. ~ Helena Bonham Carter
2 People quotes by Helena Bonham Carter
The two highest levels of influence are achieved when 1) people follow you because of what you've done for them, and 2) people follow you because of who you are. In other words, the highest levels of influence are reached when generosity and trustworthiness surround your behavior. ~ Dale Carnegie
2 People quotes by Dale Carnegie
Things I learned from a man called "The Nazarene"
1- Being poor does not equal being miserable.
2- People will judge you, but their judgment should not define who you are.
3- Going against what others hold as true is not necessarily a bad thing.
4- Everyone is sacred.
5- Life is sometimes a lonely and dry place, like desert, but those times are there to help us meditate on what is truly important in our lives.
6- Complaining or getting angry because there is a storm in our lives solves nothing; embrace the storm and keep calm.
7- Treasure and protect the children of the world, they hold the key of what is pure and innocent; they are the way to freedom.
8- We are free to be who we want to be, it is our choice to be slaves or kings.
9- Fear nothing.
10- The person you don't like is also your neighbor.
11- The words following "I AM" define who we are, we must choose wisely. ~ Martin Suarez
2 People quotes by Martin Suarez
No man is your friend
No man is your enemy
Every man is your teacher"
By a prisoner-Ronald Lee Sanford, on death row who killed 2 people at 13 years old for $5 ~ Ronald Lee Sanford
2 People quotes by Ronald Lee Sanford
Let me tell you something you probably already know. It's that second cord that should remain in the neck of the bottle. You can liberate 1, but two bottles of wine for 2 people is 1 bottle too many. There was a reason the French bottled wine the way they did. 2 and a half glasses was plenty of wine for 2 people to consume with dinner. But that's not how it went with us. ~ Dorothea Benton Frank
2 People quotes by Dorothea Benton Frank
If you have a good experience in a restaurant, you tell 2 people. If you have a bad experience, you tell 10 people. ~ Anthony Bourdain
2 People quotes by Anthony Bourdain
Don't fear sharing your best ideas online: 1) Competition already knows what you are up to 2) People like leaders not followers. ~ David Meerman Scott
2 People quotes by David Meerman Scott
For all it's problems and difficulties, life is mostly a wonderful experience, and it is up to each person to make the most of each day. I hope you are successful in your life, but look to the heavens and the earth and especially to other people to find your real wealth. Wherever I am, wherever you go, know that my love goes with you. ~ Elizabeth Berg
2 People quotes by Elizabeth Berg
One key to a healthy relationship is realizing that no 2 people see a situation or remember a conversation the same way. No malice intended. Simply the way it is. ~ Russell A. Irving
2 People quotes by Russell A. Irving
Check out my web site, wtp.org, to see what fast food did to 2 people in England. ~ Jerry Brown
2 People quotes by Jerry Brown
Hey Clark', he said.'Tell me something good'. I stared out of the window at the bright-blue Swiss sky and I told him a story of two people. Two people who shouldn't have met, and who didn't like each other much when they did, but who found they were the only two people in the world who could possibly have understood each other. And I told him of the adventures they had, the places they had gone, and the things I had seen that I had never expected to. I conjured for him electric skies and iridescent seas and evenings full of laughter and silly jokes. I drew a world for him, a world far from a Swiss industrial estate, a world in which he was still somehow the person he had wanted to be. I drew the world he had created for me, full of wonder and possibility. ~ Jojo Moyes
2 People quotes by Jojo Moyes
Here are the top three things I've learned in my twenty-two years on the planet:
1. Never wipe your butt with poison ivy.
2. People are like ants: Just a few of them give all the orders. And most of them spend their lives getting squashed.
3. There are no happy endings, only breaks in the regular action.
Of all of them, number three is really the only one you have to keep in mind ~ Lauren Oliver
2 People quotes by Lauren Oliver
Marriage is a contract between 2 people male and female;doing what it takes to make the union work until death due them apart ~ Martellis Thurmand
2 People quotes by Martellis Thurmand
If you fall in love with 2 people at once choose the second one because if you truly loved the first one you never would have fell in love with the second one ~ Johnny Depp
2 People quotes by Johnny Depp
If you are any competent musician, if you have creative ideas, ideas of songs, of arrangements, in a band like the Stones, where these 2 people do all the things, there is no freedom. ~ Bill Wyman
2 People quotes by Bill Wyman
An argument in a couple: 2 people attempting to introduce each other to important truths - by panicked shouting. ~ Alain De Botton
2 People quotes by Alain De Botton
Let freedom ka-ching ... Corporations do everything people do except breathe, die and go to jail for dumping 1.3 million pounds of PCBs in the Hudson River. ~ Stephen Colbert
2 People quotes by Stephen Colbert
HAD TO GO to America for a while to give some talks. Going to America always does me good. It's where I'm from, after all. There's baseball on the TV, people are friendly and upbeat, they don't obsess about the weather except when there is weather worth obsessing about, you can have all the ice cubes you want. Above all, visiting America gives me perspective. Consider ~ Bill Bryson
2 People quotes by Bill Bryson
Everything that I do has to be something new and something challenging, or with people that I want to work with. I take jobs for different reasons. ~ Lindsay Price
2 People quotes by Lindsay Price
Why Scottish people would bother to live on rainy yet rocky land with all of your bagpipes, tartan kilts and shortbreads?". ~ Andre Mokalu
2 People quotes by Andre Mokalu
I believe that in order to tackle the big issues of the world today, like environmental issues, we need everybody's involvement. We need the resources of the corporate world. We need the cooperation of governments. We need the wisdom of indigenous people. ~ Michael Franti
2 People quotes by Michael Franti
May we learn to intercede so whole-heartedly that Jesus Christ will be abundantly satisfied with us as intercessors. ~ Oswald Chambers
2 People quotes by Oswald Chambers
The great liberal betrayal of this generation is that in the name of liberalism, communal rights have been prioritized over individual autonomy within minority groups. And minorities within minorities really do suffer because of this betrayal. The people I really worry about when we have this conversation are feminist Muslims, gay Muslims, ex-Muslims - all the vulnerable and bullied individuals who are not just stigmatized but in many cases violently assaulted or killed merely for being against the norm. ~ Maajid Nawaz
2 People quotes by Maajid Nawaz
If I was in a room with a bunch of skinheads talking about racism, then I would be disturbed, but after we finished a take, we were normal people again. ~ Edward Furlong
2 People quotes by Edward Furlong
You know how some people get sun-kissed, well i got sun bitch slapped ~ Ryan Oliveira
2 People quotes by Ryan Oliveira
Organizational maturity is not just about technical excellence or process efficiency, but also about business effectiveness, agility, innovation intelligence, and people-centricity. ~ Pearl Zhu
2 People quotes by Pearl Zhu
Food is a very sensitive subject for so many people. ~ Suzy Amis
2 People quotes by Suzy Amis
Art should live in the heart of the people. Ordinary people should have the same ability to understand art as anybody else. I don't think art is elite or mysterious. ~ Ai Weiwei
2 People quotes by Ai Weiwei
Not too many people know who the editor is. ~ Julius Schwartz
2 People quotes by Julius Schwartz
Suicide isn't something people do to hurt other people. It's something people do to release themselves from pain. ~ A.S. King
2 People quotes by A.S. King
Many Czech people are very talented. They can do many things, but when they get to a certain level, they are satisfied. I am not like that, thank God. ~ Ivan Lendl
2 People quotes by Ivan Lendl
Music is one of those things that brings great joy to people, singing is a sort of unifier of people, no matter what political place or original place you come from. ~ Brian Viglione
2 People quotes by Brian Viglione
Being surrounded by educated people makes democracy stronger, and it benefits our entire economy. ~ Seth Godin
2 People quotes by Seth Godin
Some people are more certain of everything than I am of anything. - ROBERT RUBIN, ~ Susan Cain
2 People quotes by Susan Cain
You'd think their freedom would be most sacred to people, but no most would rather conform and fit in. ~ Marty Rubin
2 People quotes by Marty Rubin
We have this kind of shibboleth which says: what wasn't reasoned into existence can't be reasoned out. The truth I think is rather much closer to this: that people are making desperate efforts, rather heroic efforts, to be reasonable, to have a coherent worldview, and when those efforts become too costly or too embarrassing ... dogma loses. ~ Sam Harris
2 People quotes by Sam Harris
You can hurt some of the people some of the time, you never can hurt all the people all the time but you can love all the people most of the time. ~ Debasish Mridha
2 People quotes by Debasish Mridha
The chance you had is the life you've got. You can make complaints about what people, including you, make of their lives after they have got them, and about what people make of other people's lives, ... but you mustn't wish for another life. You mustn't want to be somebody else. ~ Wendell Berry
2 People quotes by Wendell Berry
Everyone is really afraid of getting out there and not being good. That's the challenge: To be afraid and know people are staring at you and know you might not do all that well, but you do it anyway. What singles out the successful athlete from the ones who never make it past a plateau, it that successful athletes risk failure, even though they are terrified. ~ Aimee Mullins
2 People quotes by Aimee Mullins
At a time of global instability we have become distanced from each other and the environment.
We have lost the immediacy, comfort and truthfulness of the literal and actual, and need to find alternative ways to consume and connect.
Hygge describes a way of being that introduces humanity and warmth in our homes, schools, workplaces, cities and nations. ~ Louisa Thomsen Brits
2 People quotes by Louisa Thomsen Brits
Just as there was a first instant when someone rubbed two sticks together to make a spark, there was a first time joy was felt, and a first time for sadness. For a while, new feelings were being invented all the time. Desire was born early, as was regret. When stubbornness was felt for the first time, it started a chain reaction, creating the feeling of resentment on the one hand, and alienation and loneliness on the other. It might have been a certain counterclockwise movement of the hips that marked the birth of ecstasy; a bolt of lightening that caused the feeling of awe. Contrary to logic, the feeling of surprise wasn't born immediately. It only came after people had enough time to get used to things as they were. And when enough time had passed, and someone felt the first feeling of surprise, someone, somewhere else, felt the first pang of nostalgia. ~ Nicole Krauss
2 People quotes by Nicole Krauss
The national unity of a free people depends upon a sufficiently even balance of political power to make it impracticable for the administration to be arbitrary and for the opposition to be revolutionary and irreconcilable. Where that balance no longer exists, democracy perishes. For unless all the citizens of a state are forced by circumstances to compromise, unless they feel that they can affect policy but that no one can wholly dominate it, unless by habit and necessity they have to give and take, freedom cannot be maintained. ~ Walter Lippmann
2 People quotes by Walter Lippmann
You don't have to treat people badly to be on top. ~ Amy Poehler
2 People quotes by Amy Poehler
There's something about the darkness that I find unavoidably intoxicating. The knowledge that other people are sleeping and, therefore, unavailable to ruin my solitude, makes me more peaceful than I am during the day. ~ Rachel Nichols
2 People quotes by Rachel Nichols
Imaginings and resonances and pain and small longings and prejudices. They mean nothing against the resolute hardness of the sea. They meant less than the marl and the mud and the dry clay of the cliff that were eaten away by the weather, washed away by the sea. It was not just that they would fade: they hardly existed, they did not matter, they would have no impact on this cold dawn, this deserted remote seascape where the water shone in the early light and shocked her with its sullen beauty. It might have been better, she felt, if there had never been people, if this turning of the world, and the glistening sea, and the morning breeze happened without witnesses, without anyone feeling, or remembering, or dying, or trying to love. She stood at the edge of the cliff until the sun came out from behind the black rainclouds, ~ Colm Toibin
2 People quotes by Colm Toibin
God has not given us specific instructions for each and every possible ethical issue we face, but neither are we left to grope in the dark and to make our decisions on the basis of mere opinion. This is an important comfort to the Christian because it assures us that in dealing with ethical questions, we are never working in a vacuum. The ethical decisions that we make touch the lives of people, and mold and shape human personality and character. It is precisely at this point that we need the assistance of God's superior wisdom. ~ R.C. Sproul
2 People quotes by R.C. Sproul
You don't want money to make you a social freak where you can only hang out with rich people. ~ Graham Norton
2 People quotes by Graham Norton
Perfect is for people who don't know how to be real, and I don't want any of that. I want you. ~ Kate McCarthy
2 People quotes by Kate  McCarthy
My view is that to get anywhere in life you have to be anti-social, otherwise you'll end up being devoured. I've never been particularly social, anyway, but if I've ever been rude, fifty per cent of it has usually been provoked by other people's attitudes. Though I do admit, like most Celts, I'm moody. It's fine until people try to cheer you up with gems like, 'snap out of it' or 'Come on, now'. ~ Sean Connery
2 People quotes by Sean Connery
I started out writing when I was young; stuff about exposing the truth about how people are not what they appear, about how they are much more dysfunctional than they seem. Pulling back the curtain - that felt smart. But as I got older, exposing how frail people can be seems less and less deep. ~ Mike White
2 People quotes by Mike White
Once upon a time all the men of mind and genius in the world became of one belief- that is to say, of no belief. But it wearied them to think that within a few years after their death many cults and systems and prognostications would be ascribed to them which they had never...intended. So they said to one another: "Let's join together and make a great book that will last forever that will mock the credulity of man...We'll include all the most preposterous old wives' tales now current. We'll choose the keenest satirist alive to compile a deity from all the deities worshipped by mankind, a deity who will be more magnificent than any of them, yet so weakly human that he'll become a byword for laughter the world over- and we'll ascribe to him all sorts of jokes and vanities and rages, in which he'll be supposed to indulge for his own diversion, so that the people will read our book and ponder it, and there'll be no more nonsense in the world. ~ F. Scott Fitzgerald
2 People quotes by F. Scott Fitzgerald
President Bush broke the law and lied to the American people when he unilaterally authorized secret wiretaps of U.S. citizens. But rather than focus on this constitutional crisis, Attorney General Gonzales is cracking down on critics of his friend and boss. Our nation is strengthened, not weakened, by those whistle-blowers who are courageous enough to speak out on violations of the law. ~ Anthony Romero
2 People quotes by Anthony Romero
Why don't we have people like Thich Nhat Hanh or Marshall Rosenberg and Nelson Mandela solving violent situations in a peaceful way? ~ Sandra Cisneros
2 People quotes by Sandra Cisneros
I do think that religion has turned a lot of people off. Part of it is because it was all about the rules and was political. I think now people have a hunger for God, they want to have a relationship, but they don't want to be called religious. I'm not trying to get them to join my religion, I'm just trying to plant a seed of hope in their heart. ~ Joel Osteen
2 People quotes by Joel Osteen
Devastated Quotes «
» 2 Tons Of Gold Quotes