1710 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 1710.

Quotes About 1710

Enjoy collection of 6 1710 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 1710. Righ click to see and save pictures of 1710 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

I can't bring myself to trust you. But even if you were to betray me, and even if you were to become my enemy ... would it be okay for me to love? Could you ... let me love you? ~ Ryohgo Narita
1710 quotes by Ryohgo Narita
Steep curving stone stairs led to a square library on the floor above. The 4,000 books in the library were mostly collected between 1710 and 1730. ... For a moment I was tempted to ask to be locked in. If I could skim ten books a day for a year, I would be able to get a sense of most of what David Hume might have read in 1730 -- an age when it still might just have been possible to read everything. ~ Rory Stewart
1710 quotes by Rory Stewart
O sleep, O gentle sleep, Nature's soft nurse, how have I frightened thee, 1710. That thou no more will weigh my eyelids down, And steep my senses in forgetfulness? ~ William Shakespeare
1710 quotes by William Shakespeare
Roman might have survived the Great Vampire War of 1710, but he was about to face an even worse terror.
A mortal female in full rage. ~ Kerrelyn Sparks
1710 quotes by Kerrelyn Sparks
Blackbeard was larger than life. He was 6'4 in 1710. He was a colossus, and like a rock star walking into a bar. He was a tremendous commander, a great leader. ~ Ray Stevenson
1710 quotes by Ray Stevenson
In the West Indies and South America, slaves were worked to death and replaced with fresh imports, but in the continental North American colonies of Great Britain the situation was the opposite. By about 1710, as Morgan notes, "Virginia's slave population began to grow from natural increase, an unprecedented event for any New World slave population.…In 1700 Virginia had 13,000 slaves; in 1730, 40,000; in 1750, 105,000, of whom nearly 80 percent were Virginia born. ~ Henry Wiencek
1710 quotes by Henry Wiencek
Venice Quotes «
» Baccano Quotes