150 Trust Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 150 Trust.

Quotes About 150 Trust

Enjoy collection of 38 150 Trust quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 150 Trust. Righ click to see and save pictures of 150 Trust quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

During difficult economic times, consumers gravitate toward the brands they know, the brands they love and trust. ~ Muhtar Kent
150 Trust quotes by Muhtar Kent
You buy a car or any other thing when you see someone else having it. So people will only buy a thing when they see a system in somebody's house and that takes time. The corporate people have taken the poor people for a ride. So that needs to break and the trust needs to be created that this system will actually work. ~ Ramon Magsaysay
150 Trust quotes by Ramon Magsaysay
You're a grown woman, and a clever one. I believe you understand the situation. And I'm going to trust that you know your own mind. ~ Tessa Dare
150 Trust quotes by Tessa Dare
...we can choose to reflect the places we see the lack of love in the world, or we could try to be stronger than our weaknesses, and shine a light on something better. We were facing down our own personal Goliaths. I wanted to invite her to stand with me and try the radical act of simply staying put. To tell the truth and trust that whatever comes next is going to be okay. ~ Sara Bareilles
150 Trust quotes by Sara Bareilles
Cross," she whispered. "Please-"
And in that plea, he lost himself. "Yes, love," he said, inhaling her heady, glorious scent. "I'll give you everything you want. Everything you need."
He stroked into her softness again, and he wondered at the way she wept for him, not knowing what he would give her... what he could do to her... and wanting it nonetheless. "Do you feel it? The truth of it? How much you want me?"
"I want..." she started, then stopped.
He turned his head, nipping at the soft skin of her inner thigh, reveling in the softness there- that untouched, uncharted, silken spread. "Say it." He would give it to her. Anything in his power. Anything beyond it.
She looked down at him, blue eyes fairly glowing with desire. "I want you to want me."
He closed his eyes at that; trust Pippa to be forthright even here, even now, even as she bared herself to his eyes and mouth and hands. Trust her to strip this moment of all remaining shrouds, leaving it raw and bare and honest.
God help him, he told her the truth. He wasn't certain he could do anything but. "I do, love. I want you more than you could ever know. More than I could have ever dreamed. I want you enough for two men. For ten."
She laughed at that, the sound coming on a wicked movement of strong hips and soft stomach. "I don't require ten. Just you."
Even as he knew he would never be worthy enough for her, the words went straight to the hard, straining length of him, and he k ~ Sarah MacLean
150 Trust quotes by Sarah MacLean
She's better off without you." Livingston narrowed his eyes. "I see which way the land lies. If I didn't trust Miss Hamilton's superior values and morals - " Nick's fist snaked out, aiming for the banker's nose. Livingston barely had time to turn his head before Nick's knuckles connected with the man's cheek, sending him stumbling back against the wall. The seascape crashed to the ground. With shock and disbelief in his eyes, Livingston slid to the floor, cradling the rapidly forming red mark on his face. Nick shook his head in disgust. Pity he hadn't broken the man's nose. ~ Debra Holland
150 Trust quotes by Debra Holland
All I want from you is to trust me with what little you can, and grow in loving people around you with the same love I share with you. It's not your job to change them, or to convince them. You are free to love without an agenda. ~ Wm. Paul Young
150 Trust quotes by Wm. Paul Young
The easiest way to gain someone's trust is to deserve it. This should be pretty easy, assuming you're just being you and being real. Minimal effort too. ~ Ashly Lorenzana
150 Trust quotes by Ashly Lorenzana
Nissan asked him to make an estimate of what it would cost to run the plant. When he finished it, he typed it up, signed it, and - according to the procedure he had been taught at Ford - brought it to his new boss, Takashi Ishihara, president of Nissan, to sign. Ishihara seemed surprised when he looked at it, and said nothing. A few days later he brought it back to Runyon with his signature at the bottom. "Frame this," he said, "because it is the last piece of paper I will sign for you." Runyon looked puzzled. "We searched very carefully for the man to run our factory," Ishihara continued, "and we picked you, and you are our man and we trust you. We don't have to sign papers anymore. From now on it is just yes or no with us. ~ David Halberstam
150 Trust quotes by David Halberstam
The worst feeling in the world is not losing your friend forever, but rather having patronizing people tell you that the love you have for your friend and the connection and emotion you have towards them is an illness to be cured, a problem to be covered up and hidden away by the power of mood-altering drugs. I used to trust doctors when I was younger... now I've lost my trust in all mental health professionals forever. ~ Rebecca McNutt
150 Trust quotes by Rebecca McNutt
If God does what you think he should do, trust him. If God doesn't do what you think he should do, trust him. If you pray and believe God for a miracle and he does it, trust him. If your worst nightmare comes true, believe he is sovereign. Believe he is good. ~ Craig Groeschel
150 Trust quotes by Craig Groeschel
Life is full of tough decisions, and nothing makes them easy. But the worst ones are really your personal koans, and tormenting ambivalence is just the sense of satori rising. Try, trust, try, and trust again, and eventually you'll feel your mind change its focus to a new level of understanding. ~ Martha Beck
150 Trust quotes by Martha Beck
The person who has a firm trust in the Supreme Being is powerful in his power, wise by his wisdom, happy by his happiness. ~ Joseph Addison
150 Trust quotes by Joseph Addison
I love the way you feel inside me," he said.

Ryder made a low, rumbling noise of contentment. "I love the way I feel inside you, too."

"I love that you did this for me because you wanted to give me something special." Luca started rocking back and forth on Ryder's cock. "I love that you've never done it for anyone else."

Ryder's brow creased. "Luca…"

Luca put his hand over Ryder's mouth, a domineering gesture that silenced Ryder instantly. He didn't know where the words were coming from, just that they were clawing at his throat, demanding to get out.

"I love the way you treat me," he said. "I love that you're so much stronger than me but you never make me feel weak. I love that you take care of me without implying that I can't take care of myself. I love that you let me take control but always call me on my bullshit."

Luca had to pause for a moment; the pleasure of their slow, rhythmic fucking was making it difficult for him to gather his thoughts. Ryder waited, eyes watchful.

"I love that you're always worried about doing the right thing, even when nobody else is." Certain that Ryder wouldn't interrupt now, Luca let go of his mouth and braced his hands on Ryder's chest. He bounced shallowly on Ryder's cock, soaking up his size, his strength, his steady, reassuring presence. "I love that I can trust you, and I love that I can rely on you, and – and I love you, Ryder, I do, I love you – "

~ Cordelia Kingsbridge
150 Trust quotes by Cordelia Kingsbridge
For somehow this disease inheres in tyranny, never to trust one's friends. ~ Aeschylus
150 Trust quotes by Aeschylus
Depend upon yourself. Make your judgement trustworthy by trusting it. You can develop good judgement as you do the muscles of your body - by judicious, daily exercise. To be known as a man of sound judgement will be much in your favor. ~ Grantland Rice
150 Trust quotes by Grantland Rice
I wouldn't trust any man as far as you can throw a piano. ~ Ethel Merman
150 Trust quotes by Ethel Merman
HIERONIMO. O eyes! no eyes, but fountains fraught with tears;
O life! no life, but lively form of death
O world! no world, but mass of public wrongs,
Confus'd and fill'd with murder and misdeeds!
O sacred heav'ns! if this unhallowed deed,
If this inhuman and barbarous attempt,
If this incomparable murder thus
Of mine, but now no more my son,
Shall unreveal'd and unreveng'd pass,
How should we term your dealings to be just,
If you unjustly deal with those that in your justice trust? ~ Thomas Kyd
150 Trust quotes by Thomas Kyd
Don't cry upon you losses
Don't mesure today with tommorows
Don't trust to passed and coming day
Believe in now - and be happy today. ~ Omar Khayyam
150 Trust quotes by Omar Khayyam
Filmmaking creates a sort of - trust, maybe. It has led me to a group of people I feel good with. We have something in common because of film, when otherwise we might have nothing. ~ Claire Denis
150 Trust quotes by Claire Denis
Love isn't the expectation that eventually you'll end up in heartache; it's the expectation that you can fully trust another human being with everything and still hope for a happy ending. ~ Rachel Van Dyken
150 Trust quotes by Rachel Van Dyken
I don't hire a lot of number-crunchers, and I don't trust fancy marketing surveys. I do my own surveys and draw my own conclusions. ~ Donald Trump
150 Trust quotes by Donald Trump
Hedgehog

The snail moves like a

Hovercraft, held up by a

Rubber cushion of itself,

Sharing its secret

With the hedgehog. The hedgehog

Shares its secret with no one.

We say, Hedgehog, come out

Of yourself and we will love you.

We mean no harm. We want

Only to listen to what

You have to say. We want

Your answers to our questions.

The hedgehog gives nothing

Away, keeping itself to itself.

We wonder what a hedgehog

Has to hide, why it so distrusts.

We forget the god

under this crown of thorns.

We forget that never again

will a god trust in the world. ~ Paul Muldoon
150 Trust quotes by Paul Muldoon
Love is an act of faith and its face should always be covered in mystery. Every moment should be lived with feeling and emotion because if we try to decipher it and understand it, the magic disappears. We follow its winding and luminous paths, we let ourselves go to the highest peak or the deepest seas, but we trust in the hand that leads us. If we do not allow ourselves to be frightened, we will always awaken in a palace; if we fear the steps that will be required by love and want to reveal everything to us, the result is that we will be left with nothing. ~ Paulo Coelho
150 Trust quotes by Paulo Coelho
I never trust anyone", Alecto told Mandy as wisps of smoke drifted from his cigarette. "Treachery is the unfortunate result of any friendships I've ever had. I don't need friends anyway, what I want is to be left alone to carry out my work ... it's a dangerous world and we're just on borrowed time, all of us ... even you. ~ Rebecca McNutt
150 Trust quotes by Rebecca McNutt
Could our plodding, our daily persevering through a life we didn't expect, don't want and didn't choose, actually bring blessing? ~ Cindee Snider Re
150 Trust quotes by Cindee Snider Re
If she'd never been kissed, I'd kiss her so she never desired to kiss another man. If she was still innocent in other ways, I would earn her trust and not just make love to her, but create it, a bond so strong she'd never need anyone else. I would be her first and last love. ~ S.L. Scott
150 Trust quotes by S.L. Scott
Trust is not established in the absence of betrayal, but in those whose betrayal is least. ~ Wes Fesler
150 Trust quotes by Wes Fesler
I feel so fortunate, Because some people think, well you're just relegated to the sideline. But I feel valued there. They trust me. We work very, very hard at making it worthwhile. We are not going to just be down there spewing a bunch of blah. With our halftime talking to the coaches we are really trying to get something meaningful there and something that helps spin the game forward. ~ Michele Tafoya
150 Trust quotes by Michele Tafoya
It is possible to heal. It is even possible to thrive. Thriving means more than just an alleviation of symptoms, more than Band-Aids, more than functioning adequately. Thriving means enjoying a feeling of wholeness, satisfaction in your life and work, genuine love and trust in your relationships, pleasure in your body. ~ Ellen Bass
150 Trust quotes by Ellen Bass
Don King was good to me through my years as champion, but I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. He's a wheeler dealer and you've got to be careful. He's a great con artist. ~ Larry Holmes
150 Trust quotes by Larry Holmes
That the petitioner No. 2 is the founder President of an Institution, namely, " Institute for Re-writing Indian (and World) History ". The aim and objective of that institution, which is a registered society having register no. F-1128 (T) as the public trust under the provision of Bombay Public Trust Act. Inter alia, is to re-discover the Indian history. The monumental places of historical importance in their real and true perspective having of the heritage of India. The true copy of memorandum of association of the aforesaid society / public trust having fundamental objectives along with Income tax exemption certificate under section 80-G (5) of I.T. Act, 1961 for period 1/4/2003 to 31/3/2006 are filed herewith as marked as Annexure No.1 and 2 to the writ petition.
5. That the founder-President of Petitioner's Institution namely Shri P. N. Oak is a National born Citizen of India. He resides permanently at the address given in case title. The petitioner is a renowned author of 13 renowned books including the books, titled as, " The Taj Mahal is a Temple Place". This petition is related to Taj Mahal, Fatehpur- Sikiri, Red-fort at Agra, Etamaudaula, Jama- Masjid at Agra and other so called other monuments. All his books are the result of his long-standing research and unique rediscovery in the respective fields. The titles of his books speak well about the contents of the subject. His Critical analysis, dispassionate, scientific approach and reappraisal of facts and figure ~ Yogesh Saxena
150 Trust quotes by Yogesh Saxena
In its best prewar year, Europe with almost 300 million people had a gross national product of 150 billion dollars. In that same year, the United States with 150 million people had a gross national product of 300 billion dollars. ~ Paul Hoffman
150 Trust quotes by Paul Hoffman
The way to have faith is to step out, forgetting about your fears and doubts, and to trust God that whatever happens, He will be there. ~ Tanya Eavenson
150 Trust quotes by Tanya Eavenson
Her hand covered mine, and she spoke softly. "Travis needs work. Trust me, I understand any and all reservations you have about him, but look how much he's already changed for you. Think about the last two weeks, Abby. He's not Mick."
"I'm Mick! I get involved with Travis and everything we've worked for ... poof!" I snapped my fingers. "Just like that! ~ Jamie McGuire
150 Trust quotes by Jamie McGuire
A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because its trust is not on the branch but on its own wings. ~ Anonymous
150 Trust quotes by Anonymous
Believe in a love that is preserved for you like a heritage, and trust that in this love there is a strength and a blessing which you are not bound to leave behind you though you may travel far! ~ Rainer Maria Rilke
150 Trust quotes by Rainer Maria Rilke
She knew how you went about falling in love; she did not know how you went about falling into trust. ~ Jodi Picoult
150 Trust quotes by Jodi Picoult
Gabel Quotes «
» Clayford Classic Glider Quotes