150 Life Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 150 Life.

Quotes About 150 Life

Enjoy collection of 32 150 Life quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 150 Life. Righ click to see and save pictures of 150 Life quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

What I want people to realize is that "transitioning" is not the end of the journey. Yes, it's an integral part of revealing who we are to ourselves and the world, but there's much life afterward. These stories earn us visibility but fail at reporting on what our lives are like beyond our bodies, hormones, surgeries, birth names, and before-and-after photos. ~ Janet Mock
150 Life quotes by Janet Mock
For bel.i.eve me, the more one is, the richer is all one experiences. And whoever wants to have deep love in his life must collect and save for it and gather honey. ~ Rainer Maria Rilke
150 Life quotes by Rainer Maria Rilke
Many things in life are not fair but all things should be. ~ Michael Josephson
150 Life quotes by Michael Josephson
Perpetual possibilities exist to win the game of life. ~ Lailah Gifty Akita
150 Life quotes by Lailah Gifty Akita
Even a pawn makes a move, sometimes two steps in the beginning. How small or limited it may be, it can never be overlooked. Remember, it is a pawn and only the pawn which gets promoted once it reaches the other side of the chessboard. If a pawn, saddened by its abilities, stops making any move, it can never evolve into something greater. We have to make moves, my friend, to progress. ~ Abhaidev
150 Life quotes by Abhaidev
Everything is funnier in retrospect, funnier and prettier and cooler. You can laugh at anything from far enough away. ~ Chuck Palahniuk
150 Life quotes by Chuck Palahniuk
Prinn lived by one governing thought: Whenever life seems to be going surprisingly well, just wait ten seconds and everything will go back to shit like normal. ~ Victor Gischler
150 Life quotes by Victor Gischler
Do you know how you make someone into a Dalek? Subtract Love, add Anger. ~ Steven Moffat
150 Life quotes by Steven Moffat
So many masks. Was she the only one who had no secret life, no other self in marrow or mind? ~ Clive Barker
150 Life quotes by Clive Barker
After a few years of the addiction controlling my online life, and beginning to affect my life offline as well - meeting men and becoming physically involved with them - whether I believed in God or not, to me was moot. Anything that had as much control over my life as this addiction did could not be healthy. ~ Anne Jackson
150 Life quotes by Anne Jackson
All my life, normal people had mostly baffled me-the ridiculous ways they strove to impress one another, the mediocre goals that seemed to drive them, the banality of their dreams. The way people rejected anything that didn't fit their narrow paradigm of acceptability, as if those who thought or acted or dressed or dreamed differently from them were a threat to their very existence. ~ Ransom Riggs
150 Life quotes by Ransom Riggs
The writing life requires courage, patience, persistence, empathy, openness, and the ability to deal with rejection. It requires the willingness to be alone with oneself. To be gentle with oneself. To look at the world without blinders on. To observe and withstand what one sees. To be disciplined, and at the same time, take risks. To be willing to fail - not just once, but again and again, over the course of a lifetime. ~ Dani Shapiro
150 Life quotes by Dani Shapiro
The best way to befriend His Illegitimate Highness Prince Severin, Elle decided based on his personality and her observations, was to be as inconspicuous as possible as she steadily invaded his life. ~ K.M. Shea
150 Life quotes by K.M. Shea
My cancer allowed me to explore who I really was. Now I feel like a woman who's able to handle whatever life has dealt her. ~ Ann Jillian
150 Life quotes by Ann Jillian
You have to change your life for yourself, and it's about the fun of getting there - sitting in the tour van, breaking down on the side of the road, you know, having a laugh with the guys in the band, making mistakes with nobody watching. ~ Imelda May
150 Life quotes by Imelda May
Life at its noblest leaves mere happiness far behind; and indeed cannot endure it. Happiness is not the object of life: life has no object: it is an end in itself; and courage consists in the readiness to sacrifice happiness for an intenser quality of life. ~ George Bernard Shaw
150 Life quotes by George Bernard Shaw
This intensely lyrical vision of the pregant woman in [i]Hope I[i] is set in an ambiguous context peopled with masks, death's heads and allegorical monsters such as Sin, Disease, Poverty and Death, all threatening the incipient life. ~ Gilles Neret
150 Life quotes by Gilles Neret
We are living in a time of many wars. The call for peace must be shouted. Peace sometimes gives the impression of being quiet, but it is never quiet. Peace if always proactive and dynamic. ~ Pope Francis
150 Life quotes by Pope Francis
Sometimes love is nothing more than a sticky web; illusions spun from clever minds and bitter hearts. ~ Nicole Lyons
150 Life quotes by Nicole Lyons
The training of children is such a serous thing, and it means so much to them to be surrounded from the very beginning with good influences, that I should have thought the holier a man`s vocation and the purer his life, the more fit he is to be a father ~ Ethel Lilian Voynich
150 Life quotes by Ethel Lilian Voynich
The endless fights among the faithful had prompted Rowan Williams, the archbishop of Canterbury, to write that "unity is a gospel imperative when we recognize that it opens us to change, to conversion: when we realize how our life with Christ is somehow bound up with our willingness to abide with those we think are sinful, and those we think are stupid. ~ Sara Miles
150 Life quotes by Sara Miles
Once you start reading the eyes, you need no words! ~ Kalpana Bhandari
150 Life quotes by Kalpana Bhandari
I do not compare the past with the present without a prejudice for either, but, great as the improvement in country life is in many respects, it seems a pity the old cheap, wholesome dishes have gone to make way for tinned and preserved foods. ~ Flora Thompson
150 Life quotes by Flora Thompson
You need peers; you need people who are at the same level you are. You never know in life when you're going to need help, and you never know who you're going to need it from. ~ George Lucas
150 Life quotes by George Lucas
Every life is different because you passed this way and touched history. Even the child Ruth May touched history. Everyone is complicit. The okapi complied by living, and the spider by dying. It would have lived if it could. Listen: being dead is not worse than being alive. It is different, though. You could say the view is larger. ~ Barbara Kingsolver
150 Life quotes by Barbara Kingsolver
1 1-2 The Word was first, the Word present to God, God present to the Word. The Word was God, in readiness for God from day one. 3-5 Everything was created through him; nothing - not one thing! - came into being without him. What came into existence was Life, and the Life was Light to live by. The Life-Light blazed out of the darkness; the darkness couldn't put it out. ~ Eugene H. Peterson
150 Life quotes by Eugene H. Peterson
Mark but this flea, and mark in this,
How little that which thou deniest me is;
Me it sucked first, and now sucks thee,
And in this flea our two bloods mingled be;
Thou know'st that this cannot be said
A sin, or shame, or loss of maidenhead,
Yet this enjoys before it woo,
And pampered swells with one blood made of two,
And this, alas, is more than we would do.

Oh stay, three lives in one flea spare,
Where we almost, nay more than married are.
This flea is you and I, and this
Our mariage bed and mariage temple is;
Though parents grudge, and you, we are met,
And cloisterd in these living walls of jet.
Though use make you apt to kill me,
Let not to that, self-murder added be,
And sacrilege, three sins in killing three.

Cruel and sudden, hast thou since
Purpled thy nail in blood of innocence?
Wherein could this flea guilty be,
Except in that drop which it sucked from thee?
Yet thou triumph'st, and say'st that thou
Find'st not thy self, nor me the weaker now;
'Tis true; then learn how false, fears be:
Just so much honor, when thou yield'st to me,
Will waste, as this flea's death took life from thee. ~ John Donne
150 Life quotes by John Donne
There are 3 or 4 important things in life: Books, Friends, Women ... and Messi ~ Antonio Lobo Antunes
150 Life quotes by Antonio Lobo Antunes
I bear a charmed life, which must not yield
To one of woman born. ~ William Shakespeare
150 Life quotes by William Shakespeare
Writing is about taking everyday observations, things which people see almost every day of their lives, and yet bringing it to their attention for the very first time. ~ Jamie L. Harding
150 Life quotes by Jamie L. Harding
Every moment you lose your temper, you lose a moment of opportunity to love. ~ Debasish Mridha
150 Life quotes by Debasish Mridha
My faith is that I don't believe in fate! We are not puppets or zombies of destiny. We are the main painters of our life's canvas. ~ Mehmet Murat Ildan
150 Life quotes by Mehmet Murat Ildan
Beogradski Festival Igre Quotes «
» Jab Tak Hai Jaan Poem Quotes