13 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 13.

Quotes About 13

Enjoy collection of 100 13 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 13. Righ click to see and save pictures of 13 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

There are 13 Asian countries that still have elephants, and Elephant Family is looking to invest in further projects that will be the most critical for saving elephants while there is still time. ~ Mark Shand
13 quotes by Mark Shand
Regeneration took place in our spirit, not in our physical body or in our mind. This means the Triune God is now in our spirit (Eph. 4:6; 2 Cor. 13:5; Rom. 8:9). What a treasure we have within (2 Cor. 4:7)! The Triune God has come into our spirit to stay (John 4:24; 2 Tim. 4:22; Rom. 8:16). Here in our spirit is where the unsearchable riches of Christ are. ~ Witness Lee
13 quotes by Witness Lee
When I was young, I was 13 going on 31. Then when I was 30 going on 31, I was 30 going on 29. Now I'm in love and I've lost all sense of time - and all the rest of my sense. ~ Jarod Kintz
13 quotes by Jarod Kintz
Once I turned 13, I was the guy magnet. ~ Vanessa Hudgens
13 quotes by Vanessa Hudgens
The only thing I can do is type. I learned that when I was 13. ~ Godfrey Reggio
13 quotes by Godfrey Reggio
Guys like Todd Bridges never overcame being a child star. You can't have any big failures. I've always felt regular. I played organized ball at the rec league. At 13, they told me I sold 3 million copies. I didn't know what that meant. ~ Bow Wow
13 quotes by Bow Wow
John Adams and Thomas Jefferson corresponded for 13 years before they died on the same day. They asked, "How can one have prosperity without commerce? How can one have commerce without luxury? How can one have luxury without corruption? How can you have corruption without the end of the Republic?" And they really didn't know the answer. ~ Pete Seeger
13 quotes by Pete Seeger
Roy, the guy I play in 'The Grifters,' is a guy who had a very bleak life. His mother had him at 13, and then when she was 17 or 18 and he was 4 or 5, they were trapped in a small Texas town somewhere, and she was ready to do anything to get out. ~ John Cusack
13 quotes by John Cusack
I actually never auditioned for 'Full House.' I had done a guest appearance on 'Valerie' as the next door neighbor's niece, and from that I got into 'Full House.' I was only five years old, and I was on the show until I was 13. ~ Jodie Sweetin
13 quotes by Jodie Sweetin
The first film I made was when I was 13 and it was called 'The Dogs That Ate Detroit.' It starred my Saint Bernard Barney, and it was a killer thriller with oodles of special effects that were cutting edge for the time. ~ Les Claypool
13 quotes by Les Claypool
I've had watermelon hair where I had pink with green tips. From the age of 13 to about 19 or 20, I never had my real hair color. ~ Natalia Tena
13 quotes by Natalia Tena
Dr. Ben Carson has the most moving personal narrative in modern presidential politics. His mother, one of 24 children, had only a third-grade education. She was married at age 13, bore Ben and his brother, and then raised the boys as an impoverished single mother in Detroit. As a young boy, Carson was a terrible student. ~ Nicholas Kristof
13 quotes by Nicholas Kristof
God did not intend the Sabbath to be a burden, but rather a time of joy. The Bible says that blessings come when we honor the Sabbath and call it a delight (Isaiah 58:13). Yeshua said the Sabbath was made for our benefit (Mark 2:27). So enjoy it and give thanks to God for giving us rest. ~ David Wilber
13 quotes by David Wilber
E-13 No wonder it makes a man blush. No wonder a real true preacher look upon his congregation and try to lead them before the throne of God, and visit their homes and find them smoking cigarettes, telling dirty jokes to each other, entertaining in the back yard with beer parties, walking around on the streets, their young women, and middle age, and so forth, and even grandmother with little shorts on. Mother out on the street with a baby on one arm, dressed sexy enough to attract the attention of any bootlegger that walked the street, and calling themselves Christians? It would make any true man of God blush to bring such a person in the Presence of God. Right. ( "A Blushing Prophet" Preached on Sunday evening, 25th November 1956 at the Branham Tabernacle in Jeffersonville, Indiana, U.S.A. - See Paragraph E-13 ). ~ William Marrion Branham
13 quotes by William Marrion Branham
If reading counted as a sport, I'd be a gold medalist. ~ Deb Caletti
13 quotes by Deb Caletti
5:11 g See 1 Cor. 5:9 h Rom. 6:21 i Rom. 13:12 j ~ Anonymous
13 quotes by Anonymous
In 1960, fewer than 13 percent of Americans were obese, and diabetes had been diagnosed in 1 percent. Today, the percentage of obese Americans has almost tripled; the percentage of Americans with diabetes has increased sevenfold. ~ Gary Taubes
13 quotes by Gary Taubes
It was the quartets of Beethoven (numbers 12,13,14, and 15) which over fifty years, created and expanded the the audience of listeners to the quartets of Beethoven, thus achieving, as all masterpieces do, progress if not in the quality of artists, at least in the company of minds, which is largely composed these days of what was missing when the work appeared: people capable of liking it. ~ Marcel Proust
13 quotes by Marcel Proust
This papal document - which has not yet been repudiated by the Catholic Church - was the basis for the Christian justification of colonialism and the building of competitive Spanish, Portuguese, British, Dutch, French, Belgian, German, and other Euro-Christian empires that spanned the world.13 It was the genocide card that was given to every white Christian nation. ~ Brian D. McLaren
13 quotes by Brian D. McLaren
I remember feeling all right with myself until age 13. Then, I was getting off the bus one day and this guy called me Miss Piggy. That was the first time I ever really felt like I wasn't okay. ~ Cheryl James
13 quotes by Cheryl James
I did a show called 'Wonderland' a few years back, and I was fortunate enough to spend a full-on two weeks - I'm talking 13-15 hours a day - with the doctors and patients at Bellevue in New York. That served me well for 'Durham County.' ~ Michelle Forbes
13 quotes by Michelle Forbes
At New York City's Rose Center of Earth and Space, we display a timeline spiral of the Universe that begins at the Big Bang and unfolds 13.8 billion years. Uncurled, it's the length of a football field. Every step you take spans 50 million years. You get to the end of the ramp, and you ask, where are we? Where is the history of our human species? The entire period of time, from a trillion seconds ago to today, from graffiti-prone cave dwellers until now, occupies only the thickness of a single strand of human hair, which we have mounted at the end of that timeline. You think we live long lives, you think civilizations last a long time, but not from the view of the cosmos itself. ~ Neil DeGrasse Tyson
13 quotes by Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Love is the source and goal, faith is the slow process of getting there, and hope is the willingness to move forward without resolution and closure. And these are indeed, 'the three things that last' (1 Corinthians 13:13). People who have these gifts - faith, hope, and love - are indestructible. ~ Richard Rohr
13 quotes by Richard Rohr
This was Susan's second round at boot camp. The only thing that kept her coming back was that it helped her shed what everyone called the 'Dubai stone', a whopping 14 pounds. She had gained it since moving to the most glamorous place on earth, with lots of temptation and not too much work. After she and her husband had moved to Dubai, she had decided to take a break from the psychiatric nursing she'd been doing for 13 years. ~ Anne Louise O'Connell
13 quotes by Anne Louise O'Connell
You will lead the people You have redeemed with Your faithful love. You will guide them to Your holy dwelling with Your strength. Exodus 15:13 ~ Beth Moore
13 quotes by Beth Moore
The status quo is a very powerful opiate and when you have a system that seems to be working and producing profits by the conventional way of accounting for profits. It's very hard to make yourself change. But we all know that change is an inevitable part of business. Once you have ridden a wave just so far, you have to get another wave. We all know that. For us, becoming restorative has been that new wave and we have been riding it for 13 years now. It's been incredibly good for business. ~ Ray Anderson
13 quotes by Ray Anderson
I keep a lot of my old baseball hats, and if you look in the hats I've had since I started pitching, you'll see 'Philippians 4:13' written on the brim. That's the Scripture that gets me through the day because sometimes you can't do it all by yourself. You can't do it on your own, so you lean on Him. ~ Scotty McCreery
13 quotes by Scotty McCreery
Charles Wyly was born Oct 13, 1933, in Lake Providence, La., and for a period lived with his family in a shack without electricity or plumbing. ~ Charles Duhigg
13 quotes by Charles Duhigg
We are convinced that we have a clear conscience, wanting to conduct ourselves honorably in everything. Hebrews 13:18 ~ Beth Moore
13 quotes by Beth Moore
13. And Gideon said to him, Oh my lord, if the LORD* is with us, why then has all this befallen us? And where are all His miracles which our fathers told us about, saying, Did not the LORD* bring us up from Egypt? But now the LORD* has forsaken us and delivered us into the hands of the Midianites. ~ Anonymous
13 quotes by Anonymous
The peasant rebellion against collectivization was the most serious episode in popular resistance experienced by the Soviet state after the Russian Civil War. In 1930, more than two million peasants took part in 13,754 mass disturbances. In 1929 and 1930, the OGPU recorded 22,887 "terrorists acts" aimed at local officials and peasant activists, more than 1,100 murders. ~ Lynne Viola
13 quotes by Lynne Viola
I've been producing for 13 years. I've made a string of joyful movies with positive messages about comedy, love and romance. ~ Drew Barrymore
13 quotes by Drew Barrymore
When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things. ~ 1 Corinthians 13 11
13 quotes by 1 Corinthians 13 11
I can deal with it now, but 13 is a tough age to be recognized and famous. It's a tough age, period. ~ Bill Skarsgard
13 quotes by Bill Skarsgard
I don't think, by the way, that any network would have given us their show to release all 13 episodes once ahead of them, and the same way, I don't think any studio will give us their movies to release the same day they are in the theaters - not yet, not yet. ~ Ted Sarandos
13 quotes by Ted Sarandos
Blonde on Blonde by Bob Dylan I heard when I was 13. It was one of those things where it was like, "Hey, the world is much bigger than you imagined as a little kid." ~ Ezra Furman
13 quotes by Ezra Furman
When I was about 13, 14 - 13, I would carry a magic marker with me everywhere I went so I could write the word "Bowie" on everything that wasn't mine. ~ RuPaul
13 quotes by RuPaul
Jesus receives us with all of our limitations, He bring us the mercy of the Father who forgives us, and transforms our heart, rendering it a new heart, capable of loving Him, who loved His own to the end (cf. John 13:1). And this love is manifested in his mercy. Jesus always forgives us. ~ Pope Francis
13 quotes by Pope Francis
All of my friends, I consider childhood friends because we met when I was probably 13, and I'm still friends with them today. It's really nice that I have that core group. ~ Rachel Bilson
13 quotes by Rachel Bilson
I've really only had one (dream) since I got into this business at 13 years old, which was to be in this business forever. Once I did my first television commercial, I caught that itch and that bug. I want to be a part of pieces of art - as far as cinema is concerned - that people will want to see for generations to come. That's my dream. ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
13 quotes by Leonardo DiCaprio
All the PG-13 superhero movies are depriving me of the gore that I need. ~ Clark Gregg
13 quotes by Clark Gregg
Habits gradually change the face of one's life as time changes one's physical face; & one does not know it. ~ Virginia Woolf
13 quotes by Virginia Woolf
When I was, like, 5 years old, I used to pray to have light skin because I would always hear how pretty that little light skin girl was, or I would hear I was pretty to be dark skin. It wasn't until I was 13 that I really learned to appreciate my skin color and know that I was beautiful. ~ Keke Palmer
13 quotes by Keke Palmer
Talking about a materialistic thing, I get about 13 times more royalties from Europe than I do from America. ~ Elliott Carter
13 quotes by Elliott Carter
I was sitting in a movie theater at 4:13 in the morning, with a faerie muse who had vaguely psychic vampire tendencies, watching The Sixth Sense.
At this point in my life I'd had some pretty freaky, surreal experiences already, such as (1) watching my best friend move things with her mind, (2) being dragged from my wrecked car by a soulless faerie assassin, and (3) feeling the inexorable pull of the king of the dead's nightly song. And really, sitting with Nuala and watching a crazy little boy tell Bruce Willis that he saw dead people should've been included amongst them. ~ Maggie Stiefvater
13 quotes by Maggie Stiefvater
Studies of people who have successfully started new exercise routines, for instance, show they are more likely to stick with a workout plan if they choose a specific cue, such as running as soon as they get home from work, and a clear reward, such as a beer or an evening of guilt-free television.2.13 Research on dieting says creating new food habits requires a predetermined cue - such as planning menus in advance - and simple rewards for dieters when they stick to their intentions. ~ Charles Duhigg
13 quotes by Charles Duhigg
I'm a situational writer. You give me a situation, like a writer gets in a car crash, breaks his leg, is kidnapped by his number-one fan, and is kept in a cabin and forced to write a book
everything else springs from there. You really don't have to work once you've had the idea. All you have to do is kind of take dictation from something inside. (from Parade Magazine interview, 5/26/13) ~ Stephen King
13 quotes by Stephen King
When I went blind at 13, I realized that I wasn't going to be a good baseball or basketball player like I enjoyed before. It forced me to look beyond the obvious, to things that I could still do well. ~ Erik Weihenmayer
13 quotes by Erik Weihenmayer
So we're tempted to despair - the despair of the not-as-great-as-we-want-to-be. Charles Spurgeon's epitaph on Alexander could easily describe one way we can go: See Alexander's tears! He weeps! Yes, he weeps for another world to conquer! Ambition is insatiable! The gain of the whole world is not enough. Surely to become a universal monarch, is to make one's self universally miserable.13 ~ Dave Harvey
13 quotes by Dave Harvey
You know, when you see a haircut of yourself from around 12 or 13, it's rough. I also had really bad acne. Where I had to take this medicine - serious medicine - with warning on the label, like, "Do NOT take this if you are pregnant." Thank God I wasn't pregnant at the time. But yeah, I just had bad haircuts, bad acne, and bad clothes for a long time. And probably still right now. ~ Rob Huebel
13 quotes by Rob Huebel
I became enamored with photography when I was about 13 or 14 years old. I've been at it ever since. I studied seriously in the '70s. ~ Leonard Nimoy
13 quotes by Leonard Nimoy
The USA has more people in prison that any other country, including countries with much larger populations. 13% of the population is black but 80% of the people in prison are black, mostly for soft crimes. ~ Harry Belafonte
13 quotes by Harry Belafonte
I'm in a very close-knit, very, very tight family. My grandmother had 13 kids, so we had a lot of family like 50, 60 grandchildren and we all lived in Jersey, relatively in the same area. So every time there was something, my entire family was there. And I just believed everybody's family was like that. ~ Lauryn Hill
13 quotes by Lauryn Hill
And then our late grand controversy, concerning the qualifications necessary for admission to the privileges of members in complete standing in the visible church of Christ, will be examined and judged in all its parts and circumstances, and the whole set forth in a clear, certain and perfect light. Then it will appear whether the doctrine which I have preached and published concerning this matter be Christ's own doctrine, whether he will not own it as one of the precious truths which have proceeded from his own mouth, and vindicate and honor as such before the whole universe. Then it will appear what is meant by "the man that comes without the wedding garment"; for that is the day spoken of, Matt. xxii. 13, wherein such an one shall be bound hand and foot, and cast into outer darkness, where shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. And then it will appear whether, in declaring this doctrine, and acting agreeable to it, and in my general conduct in the affair, ~ Jonathan Edwards
13 quotes by Jonathan Edwards
If there's a 13- or 14-year old kid who is yearning for something beyond the social forces in his own world, in his own neighborhood, the library is the only place where he can go to find that. It was exciting and thrilling to me all the time I worked in the library. It's such a force for social good and it can do so much. ~ Gary Ross
13 quotes by Gary Ross
We will not let the price of peace be greater than the price of war, we will firmly safeguard the achievements of the past 13 years under former President Karzai. ~ Ashraf Ghani
13 quotes by Ashraf Ghani
You have in the U.S. around two million new diagnoses of cancer a year, and 13 million survivors, so you have about 10,000 patients that require analysis every day. That's about five petabytes that need to be transmitted and computed on a daily basis. ~ Patrick Soon-Shiong
13 quotes by Patrick Soon-Shiong
I feel like when I was 13 and I had to go to bar mitzvahs every weekend. This is the same feeling. You have to put on a suit every weekend to go meet with a bunch of Jews. ~ Jesse Eisenberg
13 quotes by Jesse Eisenberg
Substantial progress was made in spreading our foreign trade to other areas. Our total trade with Northwest Europe in the first 8 months of last year was 42.3 per cent above the corresponding period the year previous, and our total trade with Asia was up 13.5 per cent. For the first time since 1919, the United States in the first 8 months of 1956 accounted for less than 60 percent of our total trade. ~ Ramon Magsaysay
13 quotes by Ramon Magsaysay
When I first left Iran at the age of 13, Iran had become such a shining star - it was the point to which all my desires and dreams returned. ~ Azar Nafisi
13 quotes by Azar Nafisi
Hamlet. 'A1 did comply2 with his dug,3 before 'a sucked it. Thus has he, and many more of the same bevy4 that I know the drossy5 age dotes on, only got6 the tune7 of the time and, out of an habit of encounter,8 a kind of yeasty collection,9 which carries them through and through10 the most fanned and winnowed11 opinions. And do but blow them to their trial,12 the bubbles are out.13 ~ William Shakespeare
13 quotes by William Shakespeare
My brothers used to call me Bob. They'd laugh at me, and I didn't get it. I'm 13 years old at the time, and then one day my brother's friend says, 'You know what Bob stands for? 'Booty on back.' You're fat.' Like my butt was so big I could reach for my wallet over my shoulder. And I broke down. ~ Michael Strahan
13 quotes by Michael Strahan
You can't tell the story of a 13-year-old boy who knows every lyric to 'Phantom of the Opera' without also referencing how much teasing he gets at school. ~ Tim Federle
13 quotes by Tim Federle
Filters out bacteria and parasites from the blood and lymph that have been killed by white blood cells. 5) Acts as a reservoir for blood and platelets that can be released when needed (blood loss, infection, hemorrhage, and strenuous exercise). These are released via signals of epinephrine from the adrenals and sympathetics. It has been found that splenic tissue can sometimes regenerate after removal of the spleen. Howard Pearson at Yale University School of Medicine found that 13 of 22 children who had their spleens removed due to trauma had evidence of forming new splenic tissue within 1-8 years. It is hypothesized that a few old spleen cells left behind from the surgery triggered the regeneration. ~ Michael Lebowitz
13 quotes by Michael Lebowitz
As mutual fund returns vary widely, e.g. as of October 31, 2014, the 5-year annualized return has varied between -6.94% and 26.42% with average return of 13.62%. A right advisor can definitely provide value addition in fund selection and achieving your goals. ~ Jigar Patel
13 quotes by Jigar Patel
I was 13 or 14 and I met Donald Trump at a bar mitzvah of a good friend of ours, who's friends with him. He had his girlfriend at the time with him, that Melania with him. He said, 'Hey guys, if you work hard and be successful, you'll get one of these.' I'll never forget that. And now he's married to her. ~ Jason Spezza
13 quotes by Jason Spezza
I wouldn't trade my career with anybody's. I'd trade a few movies with Tom Hanks - 'Apollo 13' and 'Forrest Gump' - but other than that, I love my career. ~ John Travolta
13 quotes by John Travolta
I think it was Freud who said that we're all arrested at a certain age. For me, it was always 13. ~ Megan Abbott
13 quotes by Megan Abbott
Throughout our history, the words of the Declaration have inspired immigrants from around the world to set sail to our shores. These immigrants have helped transform 13 small colonies into a great and growing nation of more than 300 people. ~ George W. Bush
13 quotes by George W. Bush
At 13, I was fearless. I looked at everything so positive. When you're older and been through it all, you know how bad it can get. There is a fear of failing. ~ Michelle Kwan
13 quotes by Michelle Kwan
I made friends with a boy who was a communist when I was 13 and that broadened my political views, but it also brought me into conflict with my father who was very Right-wing. ~ Vince Cable
13 quotes by Vince Cable
I think a huge amount of it is because of the Internet. Every single thing in the world is accessible with a few clicks. Almost every child, by the age of 13, has seen pornography. That's clearly different. It used to be really hard or really humiliating, as a 13-year-old, to access pornography. If you wanted to take a look at a Playboy, it was really challenging. Today, it's a joke. ~ David Schwimmer
13 quotes by David Schwimmer
It condemned The Wave as a dangerous and mindless movement that suppressed freedom of speech and thought and ran against everything the country was founded on. ~ Todd Strasser
13 quotes by Todd Strasser
Back in the early 1970's the average person experienced roughly 500 advertising messages a day. By the 1990's that number had jumped to 5,000 and today (2014) the number of advertising messages we see on a daily basis is close to 13,000. ~ Rob Anspach
13 quotes by Rob Anspach
The light moves slowly down its flanks and gradually fills the lower valleys.

Kahn, Peter H. , Jr.
Hasbach, Patricia H.
2012-08-13 Ecopsychology ~ Peter H. Kahn Jr.
13 quotes by Peter H. Kahn Jr.
Perhaps the most likely answer is that, in the Bible, six is the number for human beings. People were created on the sixth day, and they are to work six of seven days. A Hebrew could not be a slave for more than six years. God's number, on the other hand, is seven. He created seven days in a week. There are seven colors in the visible spectrum and seven notes in a musical scale. Biblically, there are seven feasts of Jehovah (Leviticus 23); seven sayings of Jesus from the cross; and seven "secrets" in the Kingdom parables (Matthew 13). At the fall of Jericho, seven priests marched in front of the army bearing seven trumpets of rams' horns, and on the seventh day they marched around the city seven times (Joshua 6). ~ David Jeremiah
13 quotes by David Jeremiah
I went to school. I went to Juilliard. You spend 13 hours a day on voice and speech. Now I realize why. ~ Jennifer Carpenter
13 quotes by Jennifer Carpenter
Jesus said, "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them" (Mt 5:17). Yet Paul could say, "Christ is the end of the law" (Rom 10:4); "you also died to the law through the body of Christ" (Rom 7:4); and "Now that faith has come, we are no longer under the supervision of the law" (Gal 3:25). Hebrews states, "By calling this covenant 'new,' he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear" (Heb 8:13), and "The law is only a shadow of the good things that are coming" (Heb 10:1). The Matthew text is the key one, for Jesus is asserting that the Torah has not been abrogated and in fact is intact in him. ~ Grant R. Osborne
13 quotes by Grant R. Osborne
There's something better than an 'excuse' for your mistake, which is 'now you know how to stop it from happening again'. ~ Mohith Agadi
13 quotes by Mohith Agadi
There's this Lebanese lady I dearly loved who raised 13 children in Toledo, and she retired in Phoenix. She said, I get up every morning and say, Thank you, God. I do the same thing now. ~ Jamie Farr
13 quotes by Jamie Farr
13 Amanda is caught out ~ Enid Blyton
13 quotes by Enid Blyton
It's a fine line we walk on 'Warehouse 13.' We really earn our dramatic moments, but our tongues are always firmly in our cheeks. If we take ourselves too seriously, we get into trouble. ~ Joanne Kelly
13 quotes by Joanne Kelly
When I [first] went to university, I was doing foreign languages, because I had done them since I was 13 years old. I had done French and German. I picked up Italian, just sort of blasted through the exams, [and then] took off overseas, because I wanted to be an actor. I thought, "I'm just not academic." I'm not very competitive, in terms of acting. But since going back to university, I've realized, I am highly competitive. ~ Nick Offerman
13 quotes by Nick Offerman
I knew I was gay when I was around 13. There wasn't the internet, there weren't support groups, AIDS was everywhere. I mean, it was really dark. ~ Rufus Wainwright
13 quotes by Rufus Wainwright
People get jaded in every profession, but for some reason, I feel as passionate as when I was 13 years old and just released my first album. I feel the same amount of adrenaline in my blood, and the same amount of curiosity as well. Curiosity about why I'm different. ~ Shakira
13 quotes by Shakira
I lost my father when I was 13 years old. He was a great man, my father, and very intelligent. I love him very much. I believe it's very important that parents have a personal connection with their children. It helps kids feel more secure, have a feeling of family, makes them feel loved. ~ Preity Zinta
13 quotes by Preity Zinta
If a person does not repent, God[*] will sharpen his sword; he will bend and string his bow. 13 He will prepare his deadly weapons and shoot his flaming arrows. ~ Anonymous
13 quotes by Anonymous
By this all men will know that you are My disciples: if you love one another! John 13:35 ~ Anonymous
13 quotes by Anonymous
The basic function of law is to restrain (Rom. 13:1-4) not to regenerate, and when the function of the law is changed from the restraint of evil to the regeneration of man and society, then law itself begins to break down, because an impossible burden is being placed upon it ... Only as we return to a Biblical foundation for law shall we again have a return to justice and order under law. ~ Rousas John Rushdoony
13 quotes by Rousas John Rushdoony
Join Today/Now/Where to join The Illuminati Society +27736397556 ,Freemasons,Brotherhood,World Order in Durban/Pinetown/Umlazi/Chatsworth/Umtata/Umbilo/Glenwood/Berea/morning side Musgrave/Kwamashu/Inanda/Phoenix/Verulam/North beach/South Beach.

ACHANCE IN LIFE COMES ONCE,JUST FEW STEPS TO ACHIEVE YOUR DREAM................
REGISTRATION IS ON NOW:JOIN THE WORLD RICH BAPHOMET FAMILY, GIVE US ONLY YOUR SOUL,WE MAKE YOU RICH,FAMOUS IN WHATEVER YOUR DREAMS,POWER, PROTECTION AND FORTUNE,MEET THE BUNDAY FAMILY ORDER OF THE GARTER ,ORDER OF THE QUEST & KEEPERS OF THE DAWN ILLUMINATI "KINGS"THE 13 BLOODLINESS, 8 ONASIS OF LIFE,((THE ILLUMINATI POWER MAGIC RINGS ARE ALSO OUT AND NOW ON SALE)) Powered by the 33 powers and Signs of the arch angels)
The New World Order is the outward goal and we are the secret behind the power government in the world. Many pseudo-entertainers are aware of Illuminati legends and work those symbols and myths into their acts to fuel further speculation. Supporters of this idea say organizations like the United Nations, European Union, the World Health Organization, the World Bank, International Monetary Fund, G-20 Economic Group, the World Court, NATO, Council on Foreign Relations, World Council of Churches and various multinational corporations are pawns of the New World Order, driving the world closer and closer to this socialist,one-economy, one-future religion.you can visit on our members page,lodge,Temple. join today and enjoy ~ Harry Potter
13 quotes by Harry Potter
Scottish Play Doe was born at 4:13 a.m. on September 6th. The ink was barely dry on his father's new tattoo. ~ Adam Rex
13 quotes by Adam Rex
Because after the haze of not being kissed cleared I was forced to face the facts that:
1. Jack was a very bad guy.
2. Jack had threatened Fred.
3. Just thinking that he was going to kiss me made me tingly everywhere
4. In a way no other guy had
5. And that was without our mouths even touching
6. Which meant that
7. If they did
8. Wooohoo baby!
9. Except that it did not matter
10. At all
11. Because he was plotting against fred
12. And I was complicit in whatever he planned if I didn't tell Mr. Curtis
13. And I was trapped in a boat with a woman singing showtunes. ~ Michele Jaffe
13 quotes by Michele Jaffe
Thirteen years separate the death of her mother from that of her aunt.
And another thirteen passed between her mother's death and her grandmother's.
yes, exactly the same time lapse.
And all three died in almost exactly the same way.
A leap into the void.
Death has three different ages.
The girl, the mother, the grandmother.
So no age is worth living.
In the train that rolls toward the camp, Charlotte makes a calculation.
1940 + 13 = 1953.
So 1953 will be the year of her suicide.
If she doesn't die before that. ~ David Foenkinos
13 quotes by David Foenkinos
Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never ends. (I Corinthians 13: 7-8a ESV) ~ Anonymous
13 quotes by Anonymous
Edmund Clowney observes that prayer involves an honesty that has no real parallel in human relationships, because every human relation necessarily involves only a part of your personality. We relate differently to our spouse, our business partner, and a chance acquaintance on the street because each of our social roles expresses only a part of our personhood. Even our spouse sees only part of who we are. "In relation to God, however, we are 'naked and pinned down' (Heb 4:13). Our masks are gone, pretense is useless: the relationship is not partial, but total. All that we are stands related to our Maker and Redeemer."245 ~ Timothy J. Keller
13 quotes by Timothy J. Keller
The two areas growing fastest - IP litigation and labor & employment - together make up only 13% of law firm revenue, while the six shrinking segments account for 32% of revenue (note that the practice areas displayed account only for about 75% of total revenue, presumably because displaying them all would require more detail than would be useful). ~ Bruce Macewen
13 quotes by Bruce Macewen
Absinthe, or wormwood, the liquorice-flavoured, plant-based liqueur, had been popular in France throughout the 19th century. Though the drink was of Swiss origin, heavy tax on import had encouraged H.L. Pernod to start producing it commercially in France at the end of the 18th century.12 It was a tremendous success, and as the 19th century unfolded, its popularity soared. Exceedingly potent, it was closer to a soft drug than a drink. 'The drunkenness it gives does not resemble any known drunkenness,' bemoaned Alfred Delvau. 'It makes you lose your footing right away […] You think you are headed towards infinity, like all great dreamers, and you are only headed towards incoherence.'13 In excess, absinthe could have a fatal effect on the nervous system, and by the time Maria started attending the bars and cafés where it was served, it had become a national curse. A favourite drink among the working classes precisely because of its relative cheapness for the effect produced, absinthe became the scapegoat for a host of social ills, not least the Commune.
(...)
Absinthe found a dedicated following among artists, writers and poets (including Charles Baudelaire), for whom the liquor became the entrancing 'green fairy'. Its popularity in these circles was due primarily to its intoxicating effect, but also because its consumption was accompanied by a curious ritual which appealed to quirky individuals with a taste for the extraordinary. To counteract the drink's inherent bit ~ Catherine Hewitt
13 quotes by Catherine  Hewitt
KitKat 13:18:45: Who would your ideal prince be? Your childhood friend, Prince Charming, or a strong warrior?

Gallows Humor 13:19:10: I don't want to know which Disney Princess I am. I've told you before, stop doing online quizzes. Leave it.

Gallows Humor 13:22:19: He would love me for myself.

KitKat 13:22:57: Tell me about your dress. ~ Lauren James
13 quotes by Lauren James
When The Murderdolls started it was a really cool thing, especially for me because I had never done anything on that scale before. Even for our drummer and bass player it was their first really big band. ~ Wednesday 13
13 quotes by Wednesday 13
Well, when I was 13, for my bar mitzvah I received my first typewriter. And that was special. ~ R.L. Stine
13 quotes by R.L. Stine
Suicidal Thoughts Quotes «
» Adventure Quotes