1087 Studios Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 1087 Studios.

Quotes About 1087 Studios

Enjoy collection of 35 1087 Studios quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 1087 Studios. Righ click to see and save pictures of 1087 Studios quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

I think indie films are really important, because they show the studios and the audiences when they see them, great stories. Really interesting, small stories. ~ Sigourney Weaver
1087 Studios quotes by Sigourney Weaver
It's all about special effects and explosions now. It leaves me just cold when I walk out of the theater. There's no heart; there's no soul. Movies used to be about people. It's as though we don't tell stories any more. The studios have to make money, and if you want to make $20 million, you have to spend $200 million. ~ Vilmos Zsigmond
1087 Studios quotes by Vilmos Zsigmond
Movie studios are owned by giant corporations. They care about money; they don't care about movies. ~ Callie Khouri
1087 Studios quotes by Callie Khouri
Even if you're doing something that the studio sends you, or something that's based on a book or story, at the end of it all, you try to make whatever it is your own. This is based on my love of horror movies. Everything is based on something, in some way. ~ Tim Burton
1087 Studios quotes by Tim Burton
Still, I think Hardy's the most likely person in this theater to be snapped up by the studios."
"But he can't act!" Norman protested.
"Sure he can't act. Neither can Nelson Eddy, and he makes a living."
"But Eddy can sing."
"All right. So Hardy can't sing either. That makes him twice as attractive. ~ Anthony Boucher
1087 Studios quotes by Anthony Boucher
I used to go to work and take heroin in the studio and then stop when I came home, ~ Damon Albarn
1087 Studios quotes by Damon Albarn
I love, love, love just being hands on at all times in the studio. ~ Ariana Grande
1087 Studios quotes by Ariana Grande
Out of the closets and into the museums, libraries, architectural monuments, concert halls, bookstores, recording studios and film studios of the world. Everything belongs to the inspired and dedicated thief…. Words, colors, light, sounds, stone, wood, bronze belong to the living artist. They belong to anyone who can use them. Loot the Louvre! A bas l'originalité, the sterile and assertive ego that imprisons us as it creates. Vive le vol-pure, shameless, total. We are not responsible. Steal anything in sight. ~ William S. Burroughs
1087 Studios quotes by William S. Burroughs
I mean, I've sold all these scripts and nothing's been made. Studios have closed, stars have died. I had a director find Jesus. And the pictures just don't get made. ~ Bruce Vilanch
1087 Studios quotes by Bruce Vilanch
I think on a stage in front of thousands of people is a wildly invigorating and amazing experience, and it requires a certain skill set; then being in the studio, and being curled up in the fetal position under the piano, that requires another skill set. ~ Mary Chapin Carpenter
1087 Studios quotes by Mary Chapin Carpenter
We, as spiritual beings, created the physical world as a place to learn. It's our school, our playground, our artist's studio. I beleive that we're here to master the process of creation - to learn how to consciously channel the creative energy of spirit into physical form. ~ Shakti Gawain
1087 Studios quotes by Shakti Gawain
I lived in an area where there were a lot of rock musicians, and we got together regularly in our studios. ~ Ken Hensley
1087 Studios quotes by Ken Hensley
I prayed to God for help and I put myself in a recovery house called Studio 12. It was for people in the business and you didn't have to have any money to go, which was good because I was broke. ~ Brion James
1087 Studios quotes by Brion James
In my studio I'm as happy as a cow in her stall. That's the only place where everything is all right. ~ Louise Berliawsky Nevelson
1087 Studios quotes by Louise Berliawsky Nevelson
I think that probably the - I don't give quotes to studios. They have to get those out of the paper or from television. So they wouldn't have had my quote opening day. ~ Roger Ebert
1087 Studios quotes by Roger Ebert
The studios are very much business. Maybe it was always that way. It is really commercial now. Judgments are made and directions are given to make the cash register ring. ~ Dianne Wiest
1087 Studios quotes by Dianne Wiest
I want to open my own yoga studio. Planning construction and looking at properties is fun. ~ Nina Dobrev
1087 Studios quotes by Nina Dobrev
Brian Eno taught us how to use the Recording Studio as an instrument. ~ Jerry Harrison
1087 Studios quotes by Jerry Harrison
Studios, to cut through the clutter, want recognisable titles. But that does not excuse you, as a writer, from having an original story. ~ Roberto Orci
1087 Studios quotes by Roberto Orci
Well, once I did 'Grease,' everyone was offering me studio pictures in a similar vein - you know, popcorn movie. ~ Randal Kleiser
1087 Studios quotes by Randal Kleiser
To aspiring writers, I would tell them that we live in a wonderful time where you're able to make your work visible, easily. If you think about it, even ten years ago or twenty years ago, there was a middle man, there was a publisher, there were studios, there was this world of rejection letters. Now, we're in a place where we have the technology and the ability to go shoot our own movies or to put stuff on YouTube or a blog, if you're a writer, or self-publish. ~ Diablo Cody
1087 Studios quotes by Diablo Cody
Well, I've been on stage my whole life. Also, when you're doing music videos, a lot of people don't understand. They think you just go up there, do the song, and they film the video. You do it like a jillion times before that though. Same thing in the studio. ~ Glenn Danzig
1087 Studios quotes by Glenn Danzig
Studios might not be able to figure out my leanings, but anyone who visits my blog or reads my Twitter feed or meets me in person will realize right away that I am a huge superhero fan and a fanatic about Superman in particular. ~ Chris Roberson
1087 Studios quotes by Chris Roberson
The recording process was basically me meeting with different writers, going into their studio, starting a song and just hanging out and chatting and getting to know how they work. Everybody has a different writing process so there was a lot of getting to know people, which can be fun and stressful at the same time. ~ Bridgit Mendler
1087 Studios quotes by Bridgit Mendler
Studios are used to have an investment in you, an actual, literal investment in an actor. You paid them some money, you had a contract with them and you were almost like a commodity. ~ Ben Affleck
1087 Studios quotes by Ben Affleck
I was used to getting changed in pub toilets before going on set. Then suddenly I had studios in L.A. advising me on my hair. ~ Harry Treadaway
1087 Studios quotes by Harry Treadaway
Working with David Cronenberg or Darren Aronofsky or even Steven Soderbergh isn't really like a typical Hollywood movie. These are true artists, and have a certain amount of freedom when they work, and they're more like independent filmmakers making their way through big studios. ~ Vincent Cassel
1087 Studios quotes by Vincent Cassel
If Shakespeare were alive today and writing comedy for the movies, he would be the head-liner for the Mack Sennett studios. ~ Robert Benchley
1087 Studios quotes by Robert Benchley
What did you get her for the wedding gift?"

"Dude, I bought her a fucking Steinway."

"Are you kidding me?"

"No, I had to. She saw it in a store and played it in the showroom. The entire staff gathered around to watch her. She kept her eyes closed and wept while she played "Isolde's Love Death" from Tristan and Isolde. She played the whole fucking thing without any sheet music. The crowd clapped and whistled. I offered to buy it on the spot; I said we could write it off, but she said absolutely not. She wouldn't let me."

"How much was it?"

"A lot."

"Dude, tell me, how much?"

"A hundred."

"A hundred what?" Tyler said in disbelief.

"A hundred fucking shillings. A hundred thousand dollars, you moron."

"You bought her a hundred-thousand-dollar piano?"

"Well, technically, Alchemy Sound Studios bought it for her, but yeah ~ Renee Carlino
1087 Studios quotes by Renee Carlino
I had no allusions of radio success. I just loved being in studios. I was having fun and in that sense I now feel a lot like I did when I did that record. ~ Matthew Sweet
1087 Studios quotes by Matthew Sweet
My brother and I are huge fans of foreign horror. Some of the most interesting movies are coming from overseas. I guess if there was one change we'd like to see, it would be more original horror films made by the studio system and less of a reliance on remakes. ~ Michael Rasmussen
1087 Studios quotes by Michael Rasmussen
There are a lot of characters that you can get into that don't exist in the studio world. ~ Josh Hutcherson
1087 Studios quotes by Josh Hutcherson
I have my own studio down in Miami. ~ Aaron Carter
1087 Studios quotes by Aaron Carter
It's the formulaic studio movies the make money, and when they do, the actors in them are automatically movie stars. ~ Mickey Rourke
1087 Studios quotes by Mickey Rourke
I like to sit in front of the computer, going through files of music, and recording the final vocals, guitars and what- nots. But the windows are always open and you can hear the crickets, birds, chickens, and even the sound of rain hitting the studio. The farm is a great place to hang out in, learn from and create music. ~ Jason Mraz
1087 Studios quotes by Jason Mraz
Stegner Registry Quotes «
» Kissy Quotes