104 Love Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 104 Love.

Quotes About 104 Love

Enjoy collection of 41 104 Love quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 104 Love. Righ click to see and save pictures of 104 Love quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Still, he's Emory. He doesn't have to walk her home, especially considering how snitty she was to him. He didn't have to come in and stop her cruelty to Fay, or watch over her as he has evidently been continuing to do, drawing those pictures on the Reeses' sidewalk. She knew the pictures were for her and her children. She and Emory did not always spell things out, but she knew, when he drew pictures, what they meant. ~ Josephine Humphreys
104 Love quotes by Josephine Humphreys
Love like the morning sun; expect no return. ~ Debasish Mridha
104 Love quotes by Debasish Mridha
Don't pretend to know me when I don't even know myself ... ~ Paula Hernandez
104 Love quotes by Paula Hernandez
Some days you miss them so much you'd jump off the roof of their office building just to catch a glimpse of them on the way down. ~ Faraaz Kazi
104 Love quotes by Faraaz Kazi
I love that this film [Into the Forest] has a balance. ~ Evan Rachel Wood
104 Love quotes by Evan Rachel Wood
You need tell me nothing; I already know your heart. Through your simplest choices you've given yourself away. ~ Richelle E. Goodrich
104 Love quotes by Richelle E. Goodrich
I try to lead a pretty active lifestyle. My biggest hobby is traveling with my family. I love to travel to new places and try crazy things. I'm a bit of a daredevil, so I have done things like zip lining, parasailing, scuba diving, and reverse bungee jumping! ~ Caroline Sunshine
104 Love quotes by Caroline Sunshine
Imagine Jesus crucified in your arms and on your chest, and say a hundred times as you kiss His chest, This is my hope, the living source of my happiness; this is the heart of my soul;
nothing will ever separate me from His love. ~ Pio Of Pietrelcina
104 Love quotes by Pio Of Pietrelcina
And in answering that question he saw the inside of that bleak Viking world, the reality of love and compassion that all these hammer-throwing and skull-smashing gods concealed. That ~ Roger Scruton
104 Love quotes by Roger Scruton
We overestimate what we hear from others, what the facts may be. But the truth, it always lies in our hearts. When you choose the right person to love, you're happy. Even after one or two failed attempts, when there are obstacles in the way, soon enough things have a way of working out. But if you've tried all you could, and you're still suffering, then it's time to let go. Just ask your heart. If the pain is more than you can handle, then it's time to move on ~ Effrosyni Moschoudi
104 Love quotes by Effrosyni Moschoudi
When I had nothing more to lose, I was given everything. When I ceased to be who I am, I found myself. When I experienced humiliation and yet kept on walking, I understood that I was free to choose my destiny. Perhaps there's something wrong with me, I don't know, perhaps my marriage was a dream I couldn't understand while it lasted. All I know is that even though I can live without her, I would still like to see her again, to say what I never said when we were together: I love you more than I love myself. If I could say that, then I could go on living, at peace with myself, because that love has redeemed me. ~ Paulo Coelho
104 Love quotes by Paulo Coelho
I Tried, But What I Had with You I Couldn't Have with Anyone Else. ~ Ahmed Ali Anjum
104 Love quotes by Ahmed Ali Anjum
During the season, they saw each other and played together almost every day. At the aunt's request, seconded by Professor Valérius, Daaé consented to give the young viscount some violin lessons. In this way, Raoul learned to love the same airs that had charmed Christine's childhood. They also both had the same calm and dreamy little cast of mind. They delighted in stories, in old Breton legends; and their favorite sport was to go and ask for them at the cottage-doors, like beggars:
"Ma'am..." or, "Kind gentleman... have you a little story to tell us, please?"
And it seldom happened that they did not have one "given" them; for nearly every old Breton grandame has, at least once in her life, seen the "korrigans" dance by moonlight on the heather.
But their great treat was, in the twilight, in the great silence of the evening, after the sun had set in the sea, when Daaé came and sat down by them on the roadside and in a low voice, as though fearing lest he should frighten the ghosts whom he loved, told them the legends of the land of the North. And, the moment he stopped, the children would ask for more.
There was one story that began:
"A king sat in a little boat on one of those deep still lakes that open like a bright eye in the midst of the Norwegian mountains..."
And another:
"Little Lotte thought of everything and nothing. Her hair was golden as the sun's rays and her soul as clear and blue as her eyes. She wheedled her mother, was kind to ~ Gaston Leroux
104 Love quotes by Gaston Leroux
In my view, the amateur does not love the game enough. If he did, he would not pursue it as a sideline, distinct from his "real" vocation. ~ Steven Pressfield
104 Love quotes by Steven Pressfield
Someone who loves you, will act as sibling rather than a lover. ~ Olivie Boyke
104 Love quotes by Olivie Boyke
I love you and I feel sad just like real people, so I must be human... Mustn't I? ~ Brian W. Aldiss
104 Love quotes by Brian W. Aldiss
He roars laughing as he raises our conjoined hands to his lips. "Have I told you lately that I love you?"
"About ten thousand times." I smile.
"Get used to it, Alma Sadie," he says, tucking an errant strand of hair back into my elegantly coiffed chignon. "Because I'll never tire of telling you. ~ Siobhan Davis
104 Love quotes by Siobhan Davis
Amy doesn't love you."
George says it gently--like she's sympathetically sticking a piece of glass straight through my left eye. ~ Cath Crowley
104 Love quotes by Cath Crowley
Is there a more pitiable spectacle than that of a wife contending with others for that charm in her husband's sight which no philters and no prayers can renew when once it has fled forever?
Women are so unwise. Love is like a bird's song beautiful and eloquent when heard in forest freedom, harsh and worthless in repetition when sung from behind prison bars.
You cannot secure love by vigilance, by environment, by captivity. What use is it to keep the person of a man beside you if his soul be truant from you? ~ Ouida
104 Love quotes by Ouida
I have tried to bring a diverse message for a diverse audience but no matter how different we are as men and women and as ambassadors of our own culture--one thing is transparent and transcendental and that is our drive to yearn for meaningful and fulfilling success. This innate aspiration has the power to pull us from chaos towards repetitive alignment of what we call Purpose, Intuitive calling and astounding peacefulness. Allow to hear the code of mindfulness at play!
TRUST TO CONFRONT AND CONQUER! ~ Dilshad Dayani
104 Love quotes by Dilshad Dayani
See the rhythm:
when in love, you would like to be alone; when alone, soon you would like to be in love.
Lovers come close and go away, come close and go away
there is a rhythm. Going
away is not anti-love; going away is just getting your aloneness again, and the beauty of
it and the joy of it. ~ Osho
104 Love quotes by Osho
Sometimes a man gets carried away when he feels like he should be having his fun and much too blind to see the damage he's done, oh sometimes a man must awake to find that really he has no one. So I'll wait for you and I'll burn will I ever see your sweet return, oh will I ever learn? Oh, Lover you should've come over. Oh love well I'm waiting for you. ~ Jeff Buckley
104 Love quotes by Jeff Buckley
Say that again."
"My love..."
"It sounds stunning when you say it."
"Really?"
"Yes. ~ Sana Khatri
104 Love quotes by Sana Khatri
Out of the cradle endlessly rocking,
Out of the mocking-bird's throat, the musical shuttle,
Out of the Ninth-month midnight,
Over the sterile sands, and the fields beyond, where the child, leaving his bed, wander'd
alone, bare-headed, barefoot,
Down from the shower'd halo,
Up from the mystic play of shadows, twining and twisting as if they were alive,
Out from the patches of briers and blackberries,
From the memories of the bird that chanted to me,
From your memories, sad brother - from the fitful risings and fallings I heard,
From under that yellow half-moon, late-risen, and swollen as if with tears,
From those beginning notes of sickness and love, there in the transparent mist,
From the thousand responses of my heart, never to cease,
From the myriad thence-arous'd words,
From the word stronger and more delicious than any,
From such, as now they start, the scene revisiting,
As a flock, twittering, rising, or overhead passing,
Borne hither - ere all eludes me, hurriedly,
A man - yet by these tears a little boy again,
Throwing myself on the sand, confronting the waves,
I, chanter of pains and joys, uniter of here and hereafter,
Taking all hints to use them - but swiftly leaping beyond them,
A reminiscence sing. ~ Walt Whitman
104 Love quotes by Walt Whitman
I love comedy. Playing the underdog, and getting the laughs is my form of entertainment. I could think of nothing different that I would want to be doing at this time in my life. ~ Eugene Levy
104 Love quotes by Eugene Levy
There is nothing
prettier in the
whole wide world
than a girl
in love
with every breath she takes. ~ Atticus Poetry
104 Love quotes by Atticus Poetry
You are the love you seek. You are the companionship you desire. You are your own completion, your own wholeness. You are your best friend, your confidant. 'You are,' as poetess Audre Lourde wrote, 'the one that you are looking for.' You are the only one who can do what you are looking for someone else to do. ~ Iyanla Vanzant
104 Love quotes by Iyanla Vanzant
Alan shrugged. "I love the CBC, really, but being voted its president - " "Co-president," Sputnik corrected. " - is kind of like being declared King of Nerds." "Co-king," Sputnik asserted. ~ J.M. Richards
104 Love quotes by J.M. Richards
Above all, there is Mother. She taught me how to love, how to have respect for other people. ~ Joe Greene
104 Love quotes by Joe Greene
There is so little of the meek and lowly Lamb of God in those who are called by His name. Let us consider how our lack of love, indifference to the needs and feelings of ~ Andrew Murray
104 Love quotes by Andrew Murray
if you like reading, this is the object, unbeknownst to you, you have been waiting for; but if you love reading as I do, you may struggle to comprehend what all the fuss is about. Did it make reading better? Of course not. It's a useful addition to our library, not a replacement for it. I take the Kindle with me wherever I go. But I also take a good book. ~ Andy Miller
104 Love quotes by Andy Miller
The words we construct, the poems we write and the songs we sing, become the love story of a stranger we have never seen. ~ M.F. Moonzajer
104 Love quotes by M.F. Moonzajer
An acquaintanceship with the literature of the world may be won by any person who will devote half an hour a day to the careful reading of the best books. The habit of reading good books is one that gives great comfort in all the stages and among all the vicissitudes of life. The man who has learned to love good reading is never alone. His friends are the great ones of human history, and to them he may always go for stimulating and helpful communion.
GQ 71 (GQ is A Guide for Quorums of the Melchizedek Priesthood, 3rd Edition, 1930) ~ John Andreas Widtsoe
104 Love quotes by John Andreas Widtsoe
The Buddha said this: "The object of your practice should first of all be yourself. Your love for the other, your ability to love another person, depends on your ability to love yourself." If you are not able to take care of yourself, if you are not able to accept yourself, how could you accept another person and how could you love him or her? ~ Thich Nhat Hanh
104 Love quotes by Thich Nhat Hanh
I love to eat out, but even more, I love to eat in. ~ Laurie Colwin
104 Love quotes by Laurie Colwin
The stronger women get, the more men love football. ~ Mariah Nelson
104 Love quotes by Mariah Nelson
There is enough said. Trouble no quiet, kind heart; leave sunny imaginations hope. Let it be theirs to conceive the delight of joy born again fresh out of great terror, the rapture of rescue from peril, the wondrous reprieve from dread, the fruition of return. Let them picture union and a happy succeeding life. ~ Charlotte Bronte
104 Love quotes by Charlotte Bronte
The life I lived was Heaven on Earth because I spent it with you. ~ Abbi Glines
104 Love quotes by Abbi Glines
Love is. Love can. Love will. ~ Stephanie Lahart
104 Love quotes by Stephanie Lahart
Lachlan frowned as he misjudged the distance and his forehead hit Cormag's head with a bump. He wrapped his arms around his neck to steady himself, two big hands reaching up to hold onto his arms as if to offer extra support. "You," he began, talking quietly into his ear, "are so beautiful," he confessed, resting his heavy skull against Cormag's for a moment.
He meant it as well. Cormag was stunning. He was taller and broader than he was, very much the fine figure of hotness. His dark hair was well kept, but a little messy, he had amazing bone structure; the type that made him look more like a model than a museum manager. A chiselled jaw, nicely defined cheekbones and a rugged quality that
made him so appealing. He had never noticed how handsome a male face could be until those eyes drew him in.
"And so are you," his companion chuckled, "but we discussed this…I've ruined every relationship I've ever had. I get needy, possessive and my baggage gets in the way.
Besides," he lowered his voice to a whisper and brushed his hand over his upper arm, "You're not gay," he protested, reminding him yet again that they were different.
"Nope. Not gay," he agreed with that, nodding his head as he pulled back a little to see him better. "But that doesn't make you any less beautiful. Why is it wrong that I can see how special you are?" he asked, having difficulty understanding why part of his brain
was telling him he was being a drunken idiot and that the man be ~ Elaine White
104 Love quotes by Elaine  White
Love your flaws, and own your quirks. ~ Ariana Grande
104 Love quotes by Ariana Grande
Empereur Du Quotes «
» Inquietante En Quotes