100 Year Birthday Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 100 Year Birthday.

Quotes About 100 Year Birthday

Enjoy collection of 100 100 Year Birthday quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 100 Year Birthday. Righ click to see and save pictures of 100 Year Birthday quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Today, you're 50. Now we can round your age up to 100! Happy 50th birthday! ~ Dave Barry
100 Year Birthday quotes by Dave Barry
Very early, I knew that the only object in life was to grow. ~ Margaret Fuller
100 Year Birthday quotes by Margaret Fuller
Today you are fulfilling another year of life and I will do everything to make it a memorable day for you. ~ Auliq Ice
100 Year Birthday quotes by Auliq Ice
Pleas'd look forward, pleas'd to look behind,And count each birthday with a grateful mind. ~ Alexander Pope
100 Year Birthday quotes by Alexander Pope
I quit high school on my birthday. It was my senior year and I didn't see the point. This was 1962, and I was ready to make music. ~ Barry White
100 Year Birthday quotes by Barry White
The universe wanted you to celebrate and appreciate your life so every year she gave you a birthday. ~ Debasish Mridha
100 Year Birthday quotes by Debasish Mridha
Because time itself is like a spiral, something special happens on your birthday each year: The same energy that God invested in you at birth is present once again. ~ Menachem Mendel Schneerson
100 Year Birthday quotes by Menachem Mendel Schneerson
Your birthday is a special day, May it bring you love and cheer It gives a chance for me to say, Happy birthday every year ~ Mary Baker Eddy
100 Year Birthday quotes by Mary Baker Eddy
Prior to 2015, I had kind of approached every year like, 'Let's hope for the best.' I always made these year-end videos with 100 things I did, and it would kind of build itself up throughout the year. When this year started, it was like I knew the 100 things before I even got to do them. ~ Tyler Oakley
100 Year Birthday quotes by Tyler Oakley
To this day, on my cheat days from my diet, which are New Year's Eve and my birthday, I buy luxury foods that are very indicative of my class. ~ Sandra Cisneros
100 Year Birthday quotes by Sandra Cisneros
Take me to Happy Birthday Land. It's open 364 days of the year, and the one day of the year it's closed for cleaning happens to be my birthday. ~ Jarod Kintz
100 Year Birthday quotes by Jarod Kintz
Every age can be enchanting, provided you live within it. ~ Brigitte Bardot
100 Year Birthday quotes by Brigitte Bardot
For my birthday that year Anne gave me an inflatable atlas globe, along with a birthday card in which she wrote:
I give you the world.
Have fun blowing it up. ~ Craig Ferguson
100 Year Birthday quotes by Craig Ferguson
Most of us can remember a time when a birthday - especially if it was one's own - brightened the world as if a second sun has risen. ~ Robert Staughton Lynd
100 Year Birthday quotes by Robert Staughton Lynd
Today, you're halfway to 100! Here's to optimism, whether it is realistic or not. Happy 50th birthday! ~ T. S. Eliot
100 Year Birthday quotes by T. S. Eliot
This wine is forty years old. It certainly doesn't show its age. ~ Marcus Tullius Cicero
100 Year Birthday quotes by Marcus Tullius Cicero
I think $100 at the end of the year doesn't mean a lot to me, but $100 from everyone in the state at the end of the year could mean lots of programs that could be good for Hawaii. ~ John Higgins
100 Year Birthday quotes by John Higgins
That's the great thing about New Year's, you get to be a year older. For me, that wasn't such a joke, because my birthday was always around this time. When I was a kid, my father used to tell me that everybody was celebrating my birthday. That's what the trees are all about. ~ Alan King
100 Year Birthday quotes by Alan King
Every year on my birthday, I start a new playlist titled after my current age so I can keep track of my favorite songs of the year as a sort of musical diary because I am a teenage girl. ~ Chris Hardwick
100 Year Birthday quotes by Chris Hardwick
I remember when I was working at Sprint, I'd work on my birthday, New Year's Day, and even Christmas Eve. I'm just used to working on my birthday, so I'll be celebrating it afterward. ~ Prince Royce
100 Year Birthday quotes by Prince Royce
Every year on your birthday, you get a chance to start new. ~ Sammy Hagar
100 Year Birthday quotes by Sammy Hagar
To think, when one is no longer young, when one is not yet old, that one is no longer young, that one is not yet old, that is perhaps something. ~ Maxwell Maltz
100 Year Birthday quotes by Maxwell Maltz
MOTHER LOVE IS THE FUEL THAT ENABLES A NORMAL HUMAN BEING TO DO IMPOSSIBLE.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM ~ Bestwishesandquotes.com
100 Year Birthday quotes by Bestwishesandquotes.com
I was fired at the pinnacle of my career, on my 39th birthday. And in the year that followed, I learned that there are many psychological phases of being 'let go.' ~ Mika Brzezinski
100 Year Birthday quotes by Mika Brzezinski
Live your life so you don´t have to have any regrets when you throw your 70 year old birthday party ~ Herdis Pala
100 Year Birthday quotes by Herdis Pala
When I was a kid, for my birthday every year, my mother made me pasta bechamel, which is rigatoni with a white cream sauce. ~ Giada De Laurentiis
100 Year Birthday quotes by Giada De Laurentiis
Shouldn't be having a birthday party two weeks after your birthday ... Okay, three days, no more than that though, it's not your birthday anymore! There's gotta be a time, there's gotta be a cutoff point where you can't have birthday parties. You're so desperate for a party that you have to have a party two weeks after? Wait till next year, you missed it! ~ Larry David
100 Year Birthday quotes by Larry David
One of the candidates running for governor is a 100-year-old woman. Yeah, the 100-year-old says she'd like to recall Governor Gray Davis, but more importantly, she'd like to recall where she left her teeth. ~ Conan O'Brien
100 Year Birthday quotes by Conan O'Brien
All my favorite stars, my family and my friends are here. I'm having the happiest birthday that an 18-year-old girl could ever have. ~ Brandy Norwood
100 Year Birthday quotes by Brandy Norwood
Traditionally Presidents Day was Washington's birthday. It was celebrated as a public holiday on February 22 each year, in peace or in war. ~ Nigel Hamilton
100 Year Birthday quotes by Nigel Hamilton
My life is better with every year of living it. ~ Rachel Maddow
100 Year Birthday quotes by Rachel Maddow
When you realize tomorrow is never promised, every "today" is cherished. Embrace this special day with gratitude, hope, love and joy. Celebrate, content in the knowledge that God has granted you the BLESSING of another promising year to fulfill your dreams and claim the life you want and so deserve. - Happy Birthday! ~ Carlos Wallace
100 Year Birthday quotes by Carlos Wallace
Each and every year, the United States loses an estimated $100 billion a year in tax revenues due to offshore tax abuses by the wealthy and large corporations. ~ Bernie Sanders
100 Year Birthday quotes by Bernie Sanders
Birthday marks the beginning of a new year, new hopes and new dreams! So, we should never blow out the candle before cutting the cake on such a day. Let the candle burn! Let it spread light everywhere! ~ Md. Ziaul Haque
100 Year Birthday quotes by Md. Ziaul Haque
Remember how excited you were when you turned five years old. Today, you should be 10 times that excited. Happy 50th birthday! ~ Franklin P. Adams
100 Year Birthday quotes by Franklin P. Adams
Growing up, my birthday was always Confederate Memorial Day. It helped to create this profound sense of awareness about the Civil War and the 100 years between the Civil War and the civil rights movement and my parents' then-illegal and interracial marriage. ~ Natasha Trethewey
100 Year Birthday quotes by Natasha Trethewey
I did about a 100 concerts this year. All over the United States. We're cutting back next year to about 40. We generate money for an organization called Mercy Corps. ~ Barry McGuire
100 Year Birthday quotes by Barry McGuire
If you survive long enough, you're revered-rather like an old building. ~ Katharine Hepburn
100 Year Birthday quotes by Katharine Hepburn
Every year before a big competition, I get hurt doing stuff I should not be doing. One year it was my little brother's 12th birthday. We all played hide-and-seek late at night. I climbed up a 30-foot tree, thinking he'd never catch me. I tripped and fell on one of the branches and I hit my head. ~ Ryan Lochte
100 Year Birthday quotes by Ryan Lochte
A clone would make a great birthday gift, because it's the only gift that keeps on giving. At least it'd better give me a birthday present every year. It owes its life to me. ~ Jarod Kintz
I think there's something about the homemade birthday cake, because my wife, on my daughter's first birthday, started the tradition where she takes a full cake and cuts the number birthday out of it. ~ Willie Geist
100 Year Birthday quotes by Willie Geist
I may not drive in 100 runs a year, but I can prevent 100 runs from scoring against us. ~ Ozzie Smith
100 Year Birthday quotes by Ozzie Smith
The best birthdays of all are those that haven't arrived yet. ~ Robert Orben
100 Year Birthday quotes by Robert Orben
Its my birthday wish me happy birthday horus said happy birthday I yelled now shut up ~ Rick Riordan
100 Year Birthday quotes by Rick Riordan
It is fascinating that Baghdad had more than 100 public libraries in the year 891, Cordoba had 70 public libraries at the end of 10th century, while the royal library of Caliph al-'Aziz, in the year 988, of the Fatimids in Cairo perhaps had more than 100,000 volumes collection arranged in classified order. ~ Balqis Suja'
100 Year Birthday quotes by Balqis Suja'
For my birthday I got a humidifier and a de-humidifier ... I put them in the same room and let them fight it out. ~ Steven Wright
100 Year Birthday quotes by Steven Wright
Everyday is a birthday; every moment of it is new to us; we are born again, renewed for fresh work and endeavor. ~ Isaac Watts
100 Year Birthday quotes by Isaac Watts
NCI now actually anticipates further increases, and not decreases, in cancer mortality rates, from 171/100,000 in 1984 to 175/100,000 by the year 2000! ~ Samuel Epstein
100 Year Birthday quotes by Samuel Epstein
I may not be physically present to stand by you while you cut your cake, but you'll be in my thoughts today! Happy Birthday. ~ Aamir Sarfraz (aamir Rajput Khan)
100 Year Birthday quotes by Aamir Sarfraz (aamir Rajput Khan)
Most people don't know that humans kill 100 million sharks every year, mostly for a really expensive soup in Asia. ~ Michael Muller
100 Year Birthday quotes by Michael Muller
I never wish to celebrate
The year of my birth,
For fear lest I wake,
By the clinking of glasses and noisy mirth,
All those who sleep in memory's vaults. ~ Isa Ismayilzade
100 Year Birthday quotes by Isa Ismayilzade
On every birthday, I ask my wife, 'What would you like this year?' and her instant reply is, 'Diamonds! Diamonds! Diamonds!' I'm always living in hope that one day she'll say she just wants me! ~ Akshay Kumar
100 Year Birthday quotes by Akshay Kumar
Global warming is actually a misnomer. It should be global extremes and global swings, because you add - as you add more energy into the atmosphere, it sloshes around. Energy doesn't simply uniformly warm up the planet. And that means droughts in one area, enormous snowstorms in another area, 100-year floods here, 100-year forest fires there. ~ Michio Kaku
100 Year Birthday quotes by Michio Kaku
Washington, D.C., has become the favorite area for wealthy young adults, with the nation's highest percentage of 25-34 year-olds making more than $100,000 a year.7 ~ Mark Steyn
100 Year Birthday quotes by Mark Steyn
You're birthday reminds me of the old Chinese scholar ... Yung No Mo ~ Dana Rosemary Scallon
100 Year Birthday quotes by Dana Rosemary Scallon
At 50, if you are on a diet on your birthday, you can't eat a piece of your birthday cake. So grab two, a piece in each hand and, lo and behold, you will be on a balanced diet! Happy birthday, old chum! ~ Abraham Lincoln
100 Year Birthday quotes by Abraham Lincoln
What can be more soul shaking than peering through a 100-inch telescope at a distant galaxy, holding a 100-million-year-old fossil or a 500,000-year-old stone tool in one's hand, standing before the immense chasm of space and time that is the Grand Canyon, or listening to a scientist who gazed upon the face of the universe's creation and did not blink? ~ Michael Shermer
100 Year Birthday quotes by Michael Shermer
Everyman and every living being have the same birth day: The birthday of the universe is our real birthday! ~ Mehmet Murat Ildan
100 Year Birthday quotes by Mehmet Murat Ildan
Currently, 94 out of 100 of us pay the Social Security tax all year round. ~ Nick Clooney
100 Year Birthday quotes by Nick Clooney
He not busy being born is busy dying ~ Steve Jobs
100 Year Birthday quotes by Steve Jobs
While sharks kill an average of four humans year, humans kill 100 million sharks a year. ~ William McKeever
100 Year Birthday quotes by William McKeever
There will be no shortage of iron-ore, even in 2020, when Indian steel production is projected to rise to 100-million tons a year. ~ Dinsha Patel
100 Year Birthday quotes by Dinsha Patel
I have a birthday, same as you," I wanted to tell the voices. "It just changes. Don't you wish you could change your birthday? ~ Tara Westover
100 Year Birthday quotes by Tara Westover
My faculties are decaying now and soon I shall be so I cannot remember any but the things that never happened. ~ Mark Twain
100 Year Birthday quotes by Mark Twain
Every birthday celebrates a life because every life is important. ~ Richelle E. Goodrich
100 Year Birthday quotes by Richelle E. Goodrich
I mean, what is an un-birthday present?"
A present given when it isn't your birthday, of course."
Alice considered a little. "I like birthday presents best," she said at last.
You don't know what you're talking about!" cried Humpty Dumpty. "How many days are there in a year?"
Three hundred and sixty-five," said Alice.
And how many birthdays have you?"
One. ~ Lewis Carroll
100 Year Birthday quotes by Lewis Carroll
I have 'Happy Birthday' in multiple languages on my iPod - I like to play it at company birthday parties. ~ Yigal Azrouel
100 Year Birthday quotes by Yigal Azrouel
May your birthday be as pleasant and awesome as you always are. ~ Debasish Mridha
Every five years, I like to do a big birthday party. I had my 45th birthday with 75 friends in Marrakesh, Morocco. ~ Chip Conley
100 Year Birthday quotes by Chip Conley
Do you need some birthday dick? I once got dick for my birthday - my first birthday, in fact. That's how they knew I was a boy. ~ Jarod Kintz
Birthday should be considered as a unit of measurement to measure our present status toward success! ~ Mohith Agadi
100 Year Birthday quotes by Mohith Agadi
When I was little I thought, isn't it nice that everybody celebrates on my birthday? Because it's July 4th. ~ Gloria Stuart
100 Year Birthday quotes by Gloria Stuart
You've reached your 60th birthday, Bill
To the year, the day, the hour
You've been a lifelong country boy
Along with Lily, your flower
And Robin ... that's the name of a bird
And Dawn ... that says it all ~ John Walter Bratton
100 Year Birthday quotes by John Walter Bratton
We Americans commercialize everything. Look at what we did to Christmas. Christmas is Jesus' birthday. Now, I don't know Jesus, but from what I read he was the least materialistic person who ever walked the earth. No bling on Jesus. He kept a low profile and we turned his birthday into the most commercial day of the year. In fact we have a whole Jesus birthday season. And then at the end of it, we have the nerve to have an economist come on TV and say what a horrible Jesus birthday season we had. ~ Chris Rock
100 Year Birthday quotes by Chris Rock
Odd, isn't it? You know when your birthday is, but not your death day, even though you pass the date year after year, never suspecting that some day ... ~ Mary Downing Hahn
100 Year Birthday quotes by Mary Downing Hahn
I wrapped my Christmas presents early this year, but I used the wrong paper. See, the paper I used said 'Happy Birthday' on it. I didn't want to waste it so I just wrote 'Jesus' on it. ~ Demetri Martin
100 Year Birthday quotes by Demetri Martin
It wasn't until my last year of college, 1976, that I decided well, maybe he's right. Delbert had been pushing me since high school to put 100% into my music. ~ Cheryl Lynn
100 Year Birthday quotes by Cheryl Lynn
The birthday party was me and her, a whore friend of hers and her pimp, and the cake. ~ Diane Arbus
100 Year Birthday quotes by Diane Arbus
Don't think of 60 as ten years older than 50.
Think of it as only 1 year older than 59
Go ahead, as it's your birthday
Delusion, today, is just fine ~ John Walter Bratton
100 Year Birthday quotes by John Walter Bratton
The advantage of living your life consistently with determination, purpose and righteousness, every day is a success. There is victory in each good intention that you act upon! - HAPPY BIRTHDAY ~ Carlos Wallace
100 Year Birthday quotes by Carlos Wallace
You can judge somebody after you at least read from 100 up to 150 books... this to be your goal for within one year. ~ Deyth Banger
100 Year Birthday quotes by Deyth Banger
Thousands of people come to LA every year, and some of them just disappear. Somebody gets them. In the States around 100,000 people vanish each year. I don't know what that means. Maybe there's something that just pulls 'em out. ~ Tobe Hooper
100 Year Birthday quotes by Tobe Hooper
You think I'm going to ask these sweet 14 year olds to ask their parents to buy a $100 ticket then run around in latex and lip sync? No way. ~ Lady Gaga
100 Year Birthday quotes by Lady Gaga
On my birthday, every year since I turned eighteen, she called me at twelve twenty in the morning to wish me happy birthday and tell me how much joy I brought her. She'd told me she was sorry she couldn't do it when I turned thirty, and handed me a box filled with little bits of paper. She'd written Happy Birthday to my baby boy on every one. There must have been fifty of them. ~ T.A. Webb
100 Year Birthday quotes by T.A. Webb
On my birthday, I was in Milan for the collections. ~ Eva Herzigova
100 Year Birthday quotes by Eva Herzigova
Deep down I believe my year was a special year: it produced me. ~ Ned Vizzini
100 Year Birthday quotes by Ned Vizzini
My New Year's Eve is always 2 July, the night before my birthday. That's the night I make my resolutions. And this year scares the life out of me, because no matter how successful, how good things appear, there is always a deep core of failure within me, although I am trying to deal with it. My biggest fear, this coming year, is that I will be waking up alone.
It makes me wonder how many bodies will be fished out of the Thames, how many decaying corpses will be found in one-room flats.
I'm just being realistic. ~ Tracey Emin
100 Year Birthday quotes by Tracey Emin
Your birthday has come round again
so we send this card to say,
happy birthday nephew dear
lots of love are sent your way. ~ Susan Smith
100 Year Birthday quotes by Susan Smith
When I turned two I was really anxious, because I'd doubled my age in a year.
I thought, if this keeps up, by the time I'm six I'll be ninety. ~ Steven Wright
100 Year Birthday quotes by Steven Wright
Rather than see ageing as a reason to contract, we should view it as an opportunity to expand. We should make each year of our lives are more interesting than the one before. ~ Srinivas Rao
100 Year Birthday quotes by Srinivas Rao
I wish you a vivacious day of love, laughter, and joy. Have an awesome birthday! ~ Debasish Mridha
Lots of birthday wishes
Are sent to you today
Hope your day will be
One of the best
You've ever had! ~ Julie McGregor
100 Year Birthday quotes by Julie McGregor
I don't like to get things during the year, .. I like to wait for my birthday or Christmas. I may see something that I'll say, 'I'd really like that for my birthday.' I like to have things to look forward to. ~ Dakota Fanning
100 Year Birthday quotes by Dakota Fanning
Birthdays were made for going wild over the people we think are amazing. ~ Richelle E. Goodrich
100 Year Birthday quotes by Richelle E. Goodrich
I lost twins at 14 weeks, and I had to have an D and C on my birthday. ~ Amy Weber
100 Year Birthday quotes by Amy Weber
Food is one of life's really great pleasures. My 20th birthday party was all about booze, my 30th birthday was about drugs, and now I realise that my 40s are about food. It's something you appreciate more and more as you get older. ~ Alex James
100 Year Birthday quotes by Alex James
In 1993 my birthday present was a star on Hollywood's Walk of Fame. ~ Annette Funicello
100 Year Birthday quotes by Annette Funicello
Decorate your birthday with love and memories not with years. ~ Debasish Mridha
Once I was looking through the kitchen window at dusk and I saw an old woman looking in. Suddenly the light changed and I realized that the old woman was myself. you see, it all happens on the outside; inside one doesn't change. ~ Molly Keane
100 Year Birthday quotes by Molly Keane
On average, since 9/11, the FBI reckons that just over 100,000 terrorism leads each year have come over the transom. Analysts and agents designate them as immediate, priority or routine, but the bureau says every one is covered. ~ Barton Gellman
100 Year Birthday quotes by Barton Gellman
Coronel Tapioca Quotes «
» My Little Baby Boy Quotes