100 Singaporeans Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 100 Singaporeans.

Quotes About 100 Singaporeans

Enjoy collection of 36 100 Singaporeans quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 100 Singaporeans. Righ click to see and save pictures of 100 Singaporeans quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

Looking at Loh's photographs, it is obvious that there is nothing simpler and richer than a face when stripped of all effects and affects, poses and postures, stances and pretences. The Singaporeans featured here are almost
expressionless, as if the photographer wanted to leave us clueless about them. What do their faces tell us? Why are they so familiar? Why do we feel we know this auntie that we don't know? And this guy with the nondescript look? And this girl with no distinguishing mark? Have we met before? ~ Raphael Millet
100 Singaporeans quotes by Raphael Millet
In a few years, it is very likely that this series will be considered a milestone in the history of Singapore photography. ~ Raphael Millet
100 Singaporeans quotes by Raphael Millet
There's no doubt. Its certain that ill be 100 percent ~ Lionel Messi
100 Singaporeans quotes by Lionel Messi
And then in 1956 or 1957 my family went over to Europe and I moved over with them, and immediately people in Europe thought my perspective on that issue was 100% correct. ~ Warren Farrell
100 Singaporeans quotes by Warren Farrell
I wanted to create a film that hadn't been created yet. I studied film for many years. The Room is almost 20 years of my work. You see, I understand young people unlike the media. I don't expect people to love The Room 100% but I respect that people enjoy it and that maybe it opens certain doors for them. That's what makes me happy. ~ Tommy Wiseau
100 Singaporeans quotes by Tommy Wiseau
I was in the fashion shows in Milan; I was seventeen, I was doing like 100 shows. People were asking, 'How does it feel to be the model of the moment?' It was hard for me to answer as myself. I barely spoke English. ~ Gisele Bundchen
100 Singaporeans quotes by Gisele Bundchen
We select such investments on a long-term basis, weighing the same factors as would be involved in the purchase of 100% of an operating business: (1) favorable long-term economic characteristics; (2) competent and honest management; (3) purchase price attractive when measured against the yardstick of value to a private owner; and (4) an industry with which we are familiar and whose long-term business characteristics we feel competent to judge. ~ Warren Buffett
100 Singaporeans quotes by Warren Buffett
That 99 of compulsive thinkers' thinking is about themselves that 99 of this self-directed thinking consists of imagining and then getting ready for things that are going to happen to them and then weirdly that if they stop to think about it that 100 of the things they spend 99 of their time and energy imagining and trying to prepare for all the contingencies and consequences are never good. Then that this connects interestingly with the early-sobriety urge to pray for the literal loss of one's mind. In short that 99 of the head's thinking activity consists of trying to scare the everliving shit out of itself. ~ David Foster Wallace
100 Singaporeans quotes by David Foster Wallace
A Health Affairs study comparing patient-satisfaction scores with HCAHPS surveys of almost 100,000 nurses showed that a better nurse work environment was associated with higher scores on every patient-satisfaction survey question. ~ Alexandra Robbins
100 Singaporeans quotes by Alexandra Robbins
I looked up details about the human heart. They are all about the same size and beat approximately 100,000 times per day. It didn't say they beat faster or grew heavier for biological children than for adopted children. Love for a child weighs the same in any heart. ~ Karen Henry Clark
100 Singaporeans quotes by Karen Henry Clark
A 10% loss in any investment can be recovered, not by 10%, but only by 11% gain.
A 50% loss in any investment can be recovered only by 100% gain.
And a 90% loss in any investment can be recovered only by a whopping 1,000% gain.

Yes, all the above statements are true.
Numbers can confuse the best of financial wizards.
It needs a rare trait of common sense to unravel the mysteries of finance.

For your investments:
- Keep them Simple.
- Avoid Jargons.
- Exhibit Discipline.
- Be Consistent.
- Apply Common Sense ~ Manoj Arora
100 Singaporeans quotes by Manoj Arora
I don't know what's going to happen in the future but right now, my feelings are 100% true. I can say that with confidence. For me, as long as it's you saying it, it doesn't matter how slowly you say it, I'll still listen. If you can't talk on the phone, then I'll come to see you, just like this. I'm not a dolphin, you're also not a dolphin. If you want to walk, no matter how slow it'll be, I'll walk with you. Right now, I might not be that reliable. One day, maybe I'll be able to help. Things can't be the same as before but there's this kind of feeling that's linking us together. I don't think we're living on different worlds. I, when it comes to you, I like you, maybe. I like you, probably.
Asou Haruto, 1 Litre of Tears ~ Aya Kito
100 Singaporeans quotes by Aya Kito
One of the things that I discovered in my research is that some serial killers build an ultimate reality around themselves that they believe in, 100%. ~ James Purefoy
100 Singaporeans quotes by James Purefoy
My approach is to 100 percent get the concept and the visual right. Get the client to love the space. Once they love the space, everything's possible. ~ James Pearse Connelly
100 Singaporeans quotes by James Pearse Connelly
100 percent of the prayers I don't pray won't get answered. ~ Mark Batterson
100 Singaporeans quotes by Mark Batterson
I'm very happy doing what I'm doing; I don't think I'm prepared to devote my time to politics. When I am, I'd like to give it 100%. I'm not in the frame of mind, and I'm too greedy an actor to do that. ~ Anupam Kher
100 Singaporeans quotes by Anupam Kher
When it comes down to music, I have no balance. I am 100 percent. It is like full throttle. Five hundred miles an hour. ~ Yanni
100 Singaporeans quotes by Yanni
You hear people say that there's too much CG in movies today, but CG is what allows me to take a green-painted wall in a studio and make it disappear, and then put 100 miles of landscape in. CG, in the right hands, can be a marvelous tool. ~ David Twohy
100 Singaporeans quotes by David Twohy
If you break 100, watch your golf. If you break 80, watch your business. ~ Joey Adams
100 Singaporeans quotes by Joey Adams
You can make a stack high enough to reach the moon and back, and only then will you have used your 100 billion hamburgers. This is terrifying news to cows. ~ Neil DeGrasse Tyson
100 Singaporeans quotes by Neil DeGrasse Tyson
All of us are trying to achieve 100 percent in our work. That's all we struggle to do. We never do, but we never stop trying until the day we die. It's that struggle to achieve 100 percent, that's where our performance lies, that's what the audience gets. They get the struggle. ~ Vincent D'Onofrio
100 Singaporeans quotes by Vincent D'Onofrio
The 100% American is 99% idiot. ~ George Bernard Shaw
100 Singaporeans quotes by George Bernard Shaw
People are always asking me where I come from, and they're expecting me to say India, and they're absolutely right insofar as 100 percent of my blood and ancestry does come from India. Except, I've never lived one day of my life there. I can't speak even one word of its more than 22,000 dialects. ~ Pico Iyer
100 Singaporeans quotes by Pico Iyer
I have to stay concentrated. I have to maintain focus and concentration. I can't get ahead of myself. I give 100 percent in training and in the ring. I always want to put on a great fight for the fans. ~ Leo Santa Cruz
100 Singaporeans quotes by Leo Santa Cruz
She felt so old, so worn out, so far away from the best moments of her life that she even yearned for those that she remembered as the worst ... Her heart of compressed ash, which had resisted the most telling blows of daily reality without strain, fell apart with the first waves of nostalgia. The need to feel sad was becoming a vice as the years eroded her. She became human in her solitude. ~ Gabriel Garcia Marquez
100 Singaporeans quotes by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
They've been very helpful. They allow voters to cut through the din and clutter of the $100-million smear campaign the unions have been waging against the governor, and they allow voters to hear directly from the people who are for change and from people who are against change. ~ Todd Harris
100 Singaporeans quotes by Todd Harris
Writing a screen play: One page of an average screen play equals about one minute of screen time. Therefore, the script for a typical feature film should be about 100 pages long. In fact, many studios and producers won't look at screen plays that are much longer. ~ John Griesemer
100 Singaporeans quotes by John Griesemer
My surroundings have always been conducive to achieving what you want and believing in self 100 per cent; not being afraid to stand up and voice your opinion. ~ Poppy King
100 Singaporeans quotes by Poppy King
The last 100 years of research into the human brain ... sees the brain as an organ that works by physical principles just like the other organs in the body ... our emotions and higher callings, such as religion, as well as our grubby low-level physical systems like stereo vision and motor control, are products of a machine ... ~ Steven Pinker
100 Singaporeans quotes by Steven Pinker
In the 1990s, the ratio of buy to sell recommendations climbed to 100 to 1, particularly for brokerage firms with large investment banking businesses. ~ Burton G. Malkiel
100 Singaporeans quotes by Burton G. Malkiel
The average message is now just over 100 characters - Twitter-sized, in fact. ~ Christian Rudder
100 Singaporeans quotes by Christian Rudder
All Negroes shall be prohibited from voting, holding public office, practicing law, medicine, or teaching in any class above the grade of grammar school, and they shall be taxed 100 per cent of all sums in excess of $10,000 per family per year which they may earn or in any other manner receive. ~ Sinclair Lewis
100 Singaporeans quotes by Sinclair Lewis
My goal is to live to be 100. ~ Tommy Lasorda
100 Singaporeans quotes by Tommy Lasorda
I borrowed 100 pounds and made the pact with God: Make me a millionaire - and you can have half of my money. ~ Albert Gubay
100 Singaporeans quotes by Albert Gubay
My male friends don't seem to have any feelings of intimidation that I am a 100-watt sex bomb standing next to them. ~ Kim Cattrall
100 Singaporeans quotes by Kim Cattrall
Children are 25 percent of the population but 100 percent of the future. If we wish to renew society, we must raise up a generation of children who have strong moral character. And if we wish to do that, we have two responsibilities: first, to model good character in our own lives, and second, to intentionally foster character development in our young. ~ Thomas Lickona
100 Singaporeans quotes by Thomas Lickona
100 Sideways Miles Quotes «
» Epigram Books Quotes