007 Quotes

Collection of famous quotes and sayings about 007.

Quotes About 007

Enjoy collection of 20 007 quotes. Download and share images of famous quotes about 007. Righ click to see and save pictures of 007 quotes that you can use as your wallpaper for free.

It's been a lifetime ambition of mine to play an 007 villain. ~ Angelina Jolie
007 quotes by Angelina Jolie
I've made a dozen films in the English language. But then, for love, for my family and friends, I returned to Europe ... I annoyingly - looking back - turned down films like 007, 'For Your Eyes Only,' written specially for me. ~ Ornella Muti
007 quotes by Ornella Muti
Just as, at least in one religion, accidia is the first of the cardinal sins, so bordom, and particularly the incredible circumstance of waking up bored, was the only vice Bond utterly condemned. ~ Ian Fleming
007 quotes by Ian Fleming
Goldfinger could not have known that high tension was Bond's natural way of life and that pressure and danger relaxed him. ~ Ian Fleming
Now write this: 'The greatest rapture of my life was afforded me on a boat in Nassau by Fatima Blush,' and sign it 'James Bond, 007.' ~ Barbara Carrera
007 quotes by Barbara Carrera
After another second had passed I added, "But you're pretty, pretty," and as soon as I said it I thought, "Pretty, pretty? John, you're an idiot." But she squeezed my hand and when I looked at her I saw her entire lovely face was aglow with a wonderful smile, the kind of smile you get when you have won something.
"Why do you rub your fingers together all the time?" she asked me, and I felt the breath leave my body and gasped for air. She had seen me do my crazy finger thing, my affliction. I clenched my teeth while I searched for a long, exaggerated lie to tell her about why I did what I did. I didn't want to be the crazy kid with tics, I wanted to be James Bond 007, so slick ice avoided me.
"It's okay," she said. "I bite my nails, see?" and she showed me the backs of her hands. Her finger nails were painted a color I later learned was puce.
"My Dad, he blinks all the time, he doesn't know why either," she continued. She looked down her feet and said, "I shouldn't have asked you that. I'm really nervous and I say stupid things when I'm nervous. I'm a girl and this is my first date, and for girls this really is a very big deal."
I understood completely. I was so nervous I couldn't feel my toes, so I started moving them up and down to make sure they were still there.
"It's all right," I said. "I don't know why I do that with my fingers; it's a thing I do."
"Well, you're really cute when you do it," she said.
"I know," I said, and I do ~ John William Tuohy
007 quotes by John William Tuohy
Garch a har?" -Oddjob, Goldfinger ~ Ian Fleming
Our kids need us to be the dad, not a fun single uncle. When you can replace your 007 poster with a framed portrait of Grandma, your kids will experience an underlying sense of being at home when they are with you - whether for a weekend, a summer, or full-time. ~ Tez Brooks
007 quotes by Tez Brooks
My dear boy', Le Chiffre spoke like a father, 'the game of Red Indians is over, quite over. You have stumbled by mischance into a game for grown-ups and you have already found it a painful experience. You are not equipped, my dear boy, to play games with adults and it very foolish of your nanny in London to have sent you out here with your spade and bucket. Very foolish indeed and most unfortunate for you.'
'But we must stop joking, my dear fellow, although I am sure you would like to follow me in developing this amusing little cautionary tale. ~ Ian Fleming
Can it be entirely accidental that the most famous fictional spy of them all, James Bond, Number 007, deadly marksman, intriguer, the ultimate man behind the curtain, sexual athlete and ruthless patriot, is also a Scot, as was the author, whose wish-fulfilment he was? ~ Linda Colley
007 quotes by Linda Colley
He was a secret agent, and still alive thanks to his exact attention to the detail of his profession. ~ Ian Fleming
I love watching action movies. I love 007. ~ Shameik Moore
007 quotes by Shameik Moore
First is Epsilon, which equals 0.007, which is the relative amount of hydrogen that converts to helium via fusion in the big bang. ~ Michio Kaku
007 quotes by Michio Kaku
So much of James Bond was Ian Fleming himself. Ian was never able to write about anything he did not know, or any place he had not been. James Bond had been around for a long time
as long, in fact, as Ian Fleming had been dreaming himself into fantasy situations. When he finally emerged on paper, 007 was a toughened-up younger-brother version of Ian himself: more straightforward, less interesting, the kind of young hothead Ian might have been had he not valued power above adventure. ~ Henry Chancellor
007 quotes by Henry Chancellor
History is moving pretty quickly these days, and the heroes and villains keep changing parts. ~ Ian Fleming
Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. Three times is enemy action ~ Ian Fleming
No Navigator, we are just going with the flow of it all.
007 In The Navigator by Steve Merrick ~ Steve Merrick
007 quotes by Steve Merrick
In the end they worked out that Angus must have sneaked into Naomi's love parlor before his trouser snake addendums were, you know ... adjusted. Super-Cat!!! He is without doubt the 007 of the cat world. ~ Louise Rennison
007 quotes by Louise Rennison
Women are often meticulous and safe drivers, but they are very seldom first-class. In general, Bond regarded them as a mild hazard and he always gave them plenty of road and was ready for the unpredictable. Four women in a car he regarded as the highest potential danger, and two women nearly as lethal. Women together cannot keep silent in a car, and when women talk they have to look into each other's faces. An exchange of words is not enough. They have to see the other person's expression, perhaps to read behind the others' words or analyze the reaction to their own. So two women in the front seat of a car constantly distract each other's attention from the road ahead and four women are more than doubly dangerous for the driver not only has to hear and see, what her companion is saying but also, for women are like that, what the two behind are talking about. ~ Ian Fleming
007 n. the fictional British secret agent James Bond, or someone based on, inspired by, or reminiscent of him. ~ Angus Stevenson
007 quotes by Angus Stevenson
Three Hundred Million Quotes «
» Advice Quotes